Irresponsible Party Girl Gets Owned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a quick little wink and smile as she turned and walked towards the kitchen. I blushed a little bit and shyly looked down at the table with a wide grin on my face thankful that she approved of my playing her music. She looked back at me as she walked away. She could clearly see how nervous I was.

She didn't press me on that, respectfully, and headed into the kitchen. I could she felt empowered by my nervousness. She was feeding off of my shy and helpless little girl act, which wasn't an act any longer, just so you all know.

My new role didn't require any acting skills. My acting role pretty much ended as soon as I agreed to follow her home.

"I don't drink much at all, but I'm in the mood for a glass of wine, how about you?" she asked.

I usually only drink beer and mixed drinks.

"That sounds very nice. Can I help you?" I ask.

She was looking for the bottle opener shuffling through drawers with her back turned to me. As she was leaning over doing this, her round ass really took quite a nice shape. She had a really cute little ass that was perfect in almost every way. Round, firm and tight. She was truly blessed.

"No, I can do this. I know I put it here someplace." she said.

I could here the frustration in her voice as she slammed the bottom drawer and quickly rose back up and turned around slipping right past me. I felt her breasts brush against mine, but very faintly. Not enough for it to seem awkward. It turned me on.

She began sifting through another row of drawers as I took a couple steps towards her standing quietly and unhelpful right behind her, hoping she would let me help with something.

She slammed the last drawer shut in frustration. "I don't know where I put that damned thing." she complained.

She quickly rose back up and headed back to the first set of drawers.

"Maybe I put it.." then suddenly - Bam!

She walked right into me nearly knocking me off my feet. She didn't notice that I had been standing just behind her.

I felt electricity rush through my entire body in that instant. I felt her entire firm body completely against my own. She was startled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she apologized.

I was still holding onto her trying to regain my balance. I needed to hold on to her or I would fall to the ground. I held onto her, with my arm around her my handing clutching onto her back.

Our faces were only inches apart. It was a very brief moment, but once I did get my footing back I looked at her and gave a little chuckle.

"It's okay, I should've been out of your way." I said attempting to calm her.

She looked a little embarrassed for recklessly plowing into me.

I was stable, but hadn't let go of her yet. Her hands still grasping my sides.

Our giggles were over taken by something new. We realized that even though I had regained my footing, we were still hanging on to each other.

Seemingly concerned, she asked, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am fine." is all I said, while

I think that we were both wondering what the other was thinking at that moment. Before it could become awkward, I quickly loosened my tight hold around her. As I released her, my hands slowly dragged against her back to her sides.

"It was my fault for getting in your way" I reassured her. With that I stepped to the side allowing her to pass by me back to where she was trying to go.

"You were not in my way" she insisted as she brushed by me again. "You want to grab those wine glasses?" she suggested.

"Yes mam." I enthusiastically replied.

I could see from my peripheral vision that she quickly looked back at me to check if I was being bratty or something of that nature. I don't think she was ready for me to address her as mam. But once she saw that I was already reaching for the glasses with an enthusiastic smile on my face, she quickly turned back to continue what she was doing.

She found the bottle opener and applied it to a bottle of red wine for us. I grabbed the glasses and slowly walked up beside her setting them gently down. She smelled very good. I assumed it was the body wash from her shower. It was drawing me in. It was exactly the scent I would imagine a woman such as her self would smell like. I was finding myself more and more attracted to her as the night continued on.

I still didn't know if she was attracted to women or not. I wasn't getting the sense that she was some sort of dyke or lesbian. But then again, I don't really have any experience in these matters.

She poured us a couple glasses and handed me one.

"Thank you" I said as we raised our glasses and clanked them together. We watched each other take the glasses to our mouths, taking a long slow sip. We were watching each other intensely. She broke the silence.

"Should we take these into the other room?" she said with a soft and crackly voice.

We both knew why her voice came out like that.

"Excuse me" she said. "Let me try that again, should we take these into the other room?"

"Yes" I said as soon as she got the words out of her mouth.

We sat down on either side of the long sofa sipping wine, listening to music and made all sorts of small talk.

She would periodically get up to change the music around. I could tell she was enjoying my company. We became more and more tipsy as the night unfolded.

She would pop in a CD and look at me for approval of her choice. I lied and told her something like, "I love that song". I mean, what am I going to do, tell her that music sucks? Of course not.

She was getting a little bit giddy and sang along to some of her music and watching my reactions as she did so. It was a little embarrassing. I was glad to see this new side of her though. She clearly had transformed from that serious professional cop to a woman who seemed to really be enjoying herself for once. I would even join in with her singing along to those corny overplayed pop songs.

She grabbed a third bottle of wine and brought it back to the sofa. She spilled some onto the table as she poured my glass and we both broke out into laughter. She hovered over the music player facing me while holding her full glass of wine. She was spilling her wine all over the place.

"Shit!" I did it again."

We both knew we were lit up at this point.

Chapter 4: The Seduction

We both sat back down, exhausted from dancing and sat there just trying to catch our breaths. We were a little tired and drunk. I don't know about her, but I was really horny. I still had all those thoughts about what was going to happen tonight?

After we caught our breaths, I decided to make a move on her, but, I was still uncertain what I really wanted to happen tonight.

With a very straight face and sudden seriousness, I looked her in the eyes so as to try to get her to focus on what I was about to say.

"I just want to tell you Thank you so for taking me in with you tonight. You are such a beautiful and kind human being for doing that for me."

She gave me a that serious look of hers again but with a surprised expression on her face. She stared into my eyes as if to interpret what I had just told her. She was processing it in her mind. She continued to look intensely into my eyes, very still.

I must've triggered something. I had hoped I didn't go to far with that comment to her. I continued to just look right back at her, waiting patiently for her to say something. Her eyes told me to just shut up and not say anything else until she still process her thoughts.

She had a curious look to her. She continued to look deep into my eyes still searching for an answer. Finally, I smiled at her with a confused look of my own. She was overpowering me with her gaze.

I began shaking my head a little bit to her and my body language was telling her "What? What is it? Tell me what's on your mind."

We were both on either side of the couch, both facing each other seated in similar positions. I was leaning my back up against the arm rest in a fetal position with my legs leaning together against the back rest. She was sitting the same as me. Her hair was let free and flowed past her shoulder as did mine.

The lighting was very soft and warm, the music soft and she had a couple of candles burning in the distance. Very slowly, without taking her eyes off of mine, she slowly set her glass down gently on the table. She then shifted herself onto her hands and knees on the sofa facing me.

My heart started beating hard. My blood was rushing. What was she doing? She started to crawl very slowly towards me, ever so seductively. She had that, 'I want to fuck you, look. There was no mistaking that. I wasn't sure how to respond.

She paused with a look of uncertainty. Without taking my eyes off of her, I set my glass down as did she. As nervous as I was, I wanted to see where this was going. I wasn't ready to stop her, at least yet.

Though I may not have been able to conceal my petrified face, I tried to communicate through my eyes that I was okay. She resumed her slow crawl towards me, very slowly inching her way closer to me.

" Oh my god", I thought to myself. Is this it? Is this really going to happen? All I could do is sit very still and pay attention to her.

I began trembling. I was so nervous. I wasn't breathing properly. Feelings of nervousness, excitement, vulnerability and uncertainty consumed my body and mind. I still had time to put a stop to this. How far do I let this go?

She was allowing me plenty of time to figure this out. She was now half way across the couch, still coming at me. My mouth was dry. I licked my lips. That would only encourage her more.

This is all my fault. I gave her signals and now that she was playing into them. How could I blame her for the reaction I was receiving? I never meant to be a tease. I was just a little curious is all.

Now that it's turning into reality. I'm terribly frightened. I make this big weird swallow, that makes a loud nervous gulping sound.

She was getting a kick out of watching how nervous I was. I had to make a conscious effort to breathe properly. I couldn't help but recognize a passion in her eyes.

The music stopped playing leaving the room very quiet. The silence cast a new light on the reality of what was happening. My feelings and emotions were getting stronger and stronger as she moved in closer.

I unintentionally muttered very faintly through my very weak breath "Oh my God". She had to notice how scared and unsure of myself I was. My obvious display of mixed emotions had no effect on her.

She continued to slowly and seductively crawl towards me. Her round and firm breasts hung snugly in her shirt exposing her cleavage. Her back was slightly arched and I could see the curvature on her ass and her crack, as it ran back down her back side, leaving me to the rest of my imagination.

The anticipation was driving me insane. My pussy was tingling and I felt myself getting wet. I could smell the scent of my arousal fill up the room. I'm sure she could as well.

That would only add to her confidence in her seduction of me. I couldn't stand much more of this. She was very close to me now. I was still in the fetal position with my hands clasped between my legs.

"This is it" I thought. I'm going to be taken by her.

I've never been so nervous in all my life. I've always been the girl in charge, but this woman was about to have her way with me. She was going to do with me whatever she pleased. I was certain of that. I had to reassure myself that everything would be okay.

How could I stop her now? Do I really want her to stop this seduction? I don't have any answers because I can't think anymore.

I am no longer in control of myself or decision making process. She has complete control over me. Whatever happens to me tonight, it wouldn't be by choice. I am helpless and at her mercy.

She inches forward one more time and lifts her hands putting them on the arm rest behind my back where I'm leaning against. She places one on each side of me.

I'm trembling and still in a fetal position. I've been frozen in that position all along. Her lips are now only inches away from my own. I try to say something to her.

"I..." Before I can finish, she takes her hand back and places her pointer finger over my lips and softly whispers in my ear.

"Shhhhhh". I'm relieved because I didn't know what I was going to say. I look deep into her eyes, searching for what intentions she has. I already know the answer. This lovely woman wants me very badly and she is going to get what she wants.

I am powerless and it is way beyond my control anymore. I respond to her by doing nothing but holding eye contact with her. I must trust her and accept my fate.

She removes her finger from my lips and places her hand behind my calves and applies a gentle pressure suggesting I stretch my legs out. I quickly obey.

She puts her hand back on the back rest along with her other hand that is already there. She has me surrounded and trapped as she crawls over my legs. She leans in a little closer so that her mouth is just an inch or two from my own. I can feel her warm breath entering my mouth. I breathe it in. Her breath smells good and the warmth of it puts me into a trance like state. I breathe to her rhythm. As she exhales, I inhale, taking her breath into my lungs.

After a few minutes of this, she pulls back back a little, just enough to see me again. She gives me one last seductive look, then moves her head forward very slowly until I feel her lips against mine.

They are very soft and wet. She rests them there for a moment before she she begins kissing mine. I feel her tongue push through mine forcing me to open my mouth to her. I accept her tongue willingly and she probes my mouth. My tongue touches hers and we slowly twirl them together. I offer her my tongue to her which she accepts into her mouth. I wrap my hands around her back caressing her softly as we continue this long passionate kiss.

I am completely under her spell. She has full control of me and I am powerless to her. All I can do at this point is to trust her and do whatever she asks of me.

For the first time in my life, I have lost all control of myself. I am completely owned by another woman. I never felt so comforted and appreciated. I loved this feeling and I didn't want it to ever go away. I was in a state of ecstasy. I could hardly wait to see what she had in store for me next. But I knew one thing for sure, she was only just getting started.

12