Is Hiking Fun?

Story Info
Pet is taken out for a hike by her owner, shenanigans ensue!
4.1k words
4.14
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is fantasy, obviously not all of it is realistic and of course I do endorse such risky play with non consenting adults just trying to enjoy their day. Enjoy! This story is a tribute to Miss Becca, who owns this pet and has approved of this release.

I love hiking! It's relaxing, it's a good workout, It gets my juices flowing and it might get me very excited since I am only ever allowed to not wear my cage while I work out. While I have had tasks and punishments on my hikes to please Her, generally they're just quiet workouts with some music and I find it very relaxing. Longer hikes, shorter hikes, It doesn't matter to me as I find them rather freeing. The quiet air, the stream burbling while I took my dog out and let her run herself silly, chuckling as she got scared of the water. The quieter parts of the trail where I could be more daring, it just combined to be one of my favorite workouts.

I was currently revising this opinion as Miss Becca patted my thigh in the car. I was in much shorter shorts than I was used to, the kind that lifters use that are essentially booty shorts. My smooth thighs tensed slightly in her grip as the shorter shorts highlighted my shaven legs to anyone paying attention. That's not what had me anxious, under said shorts my little toy was caged in a new cage. Tightly restricting me into a little nub of a clitty that I wouldn't be using on this adventure. It ached as her nails teased my skin, I wished she'd touch it so badly. Meanwhile, my hole was cleaned and plugged with the medium sized plug, rubbing right against my little slut button to the point that I was always aware of it inside me. It was a constant teasing that I knew would be driving me wild by the time I got anywhere on that hike.

Worse... The plug had Bluetooth.

I shuddered as I hit my blinker as we approached the hiking trail. Her hand stroked higher, my skin tensing with anticipation as she stroked up to my locked member. Her hands were playing with the cage as I focused everything on turning into the park. She was watching me with a smile as she looked around, noting everything around us as I tried not to beg for her to let me pull over and do... something. I don't know, I'd settle for humping her leg until I squirted from the pressure. Oh gods, I could feel the heat of her hands as she teased my little cage, moving my member bit by bit. As I parked, she leaned over and bit my ear. The fire of her bite pulled me from my focused state.

"So this is the park, pet," She asked as her head turned to take in the sights around us, checking out the few cars parked.

"Yes Miss Becca," I responded. Fuck it. I gave in, pushing my hip against her hand, grinding my cage against her hand.

"Mmmm if only I had a real man in this car," She purred. She'd undoubtedly noticed the fact that no one else was on the trail either and the cars around us were empty. We were alone and I was at her mercy. "I suppose I'd give him a wonderful blowjob and let him use my throat." As She said this She dipped Her head, her fingers pulling down the front of my shorts so that her tongue stroked around my cage. Her tongue slipped in the openings to tease my clit. My hips bucked as they spread for her. Gods, She was so close. Her mouth engulfed the little cage as her heat drove me wild. My clit strained so much, my balls pulsing with arousal as it tried to get hard. Her nails pushed down my shorts, pushing them out of the way so her nails could gently sink into my balls, her hand teasing it as my hips arched. The sensation was heaven. Her index pressing against the plug in my hole and pushing it back and forth as I leaned back. I whimpered, doing my best to glance around for company as she pushed on the plug, making it push against my prostate. Making me whimper in pleasure, my breath deepening.

"But I don't have a man in this car," She murmured, removing her mouth from the cage as I began to drip from the teasing. Her hand continued to tease my balls, pushing against the plug as She watched my eyes. She watched me gasp in pleasure at the teasing of my hole and my balls. She sat there, enjoying my reactions as she continued. I spread my legs, the shorts the only reason I didn't spread them wider as I did my best to hold her gaze. "I have a submissive bitch with a clit, don't I?"

"Yes Mistress," I gasped as she began pushing more insistently on the plug.

"Good girl, Gabby," She smiled, Her lips capturing mine as She claimed me with Her mouth. Her tongue teasing my mouth as She melded us together. I kissed Her back eagerly, welcoming Her control and needing it as I kept my hands still. I was out of breath when she released me and laughed. "Clean up slut, we're here to hike," She reminded me, "You better have everything pet."

Gasping, I reached down and pulled up my shorts, glancing around fearfully. I felt relief as I saw no one around us.

"Worried slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I reply, my eyes nervously glancing around as I pull up the shorts and hide my little clitty.

"Why? You're just my pet anyways, who cares?" She teased with a knowing smile.

"Yes Mistress Becca," I reply with a smile as we exit the car, my backpack on my shoulders as we head down the trail. She took her phone out as she snapped some pictures as we walked. It was a beautiful day out. The sun was brightly shining and we only passed a few people as we kept walking. It was a beautiful day as we enjoyed the walk down the hill, checking out the river from a distance before walking into the quieter part of the trail.

"Pull out your leash, pet," She commands. I do so as she pulls out her phone once again. I open the bag and retrieve the collar and the leash. "Kneel."

I knelt, my hands holding out the two items as I waited at her feet. Her camera snapped a few times as she took the leash from me and put the collar on me. It wrapped around my neck in a way that was so comfortable and felt like coming home to where I belonged. On my knees in service to Her. Under her control, where all I should focus on is her pleasure. The leash clicked onto my collar with a click of finality.

The vibrator came to life as I knelt there. The soft buzzing pushing it against my slut button and making me audibly moan. My hips moved slightly as I tried to adjust for the sensation.

"Ready for a walkies pet?" She teased.

"Yes-"

"Bad girl," She tsked, "Present."

I scrambled to my hands and knees, turning around and presenting my ass to her while on all fours. Her hands gripped my shorts and dragged them to my ankles, leaving my leaking clit and bare bottom to the wind.I knelt there as I felt the leash tighten as she lifted it up, lifting my head and pulling against my neck. I spread my legs, shifting on my knees until I was fully spread and open to Her. Her shoe raised up as she lifted up my little clitty with her foot, pushing up slightly as I presented myself.

A whimper escaped my throat.

The shoe was removed and I waited.

Fire bloomed on my right cheek, my ass clenched reflexively as I tried not to react, my hands gripping the dirt with a lot more force as I rocked slightly before returning to the original position. She laughed, "Pathetic! Keep counting, pet."

I woofed. She laughed.

Fire bloomed, and I whimpered. The blows continued. There was no rhythm or rhyme to it as the spanks varied. Sometimes with gentle strokes, others with rapid succession. I woofed with every blow. Presenting myself no matter how hard the blow was until I whimpered as her hands soothed over the burning skin.

"Come pet," She murmured, her hands hypnotic on my ass as she stroked my lower back and played with my burning skin. "You did good, so I will allow you to walk."

"Woof," I responded as she pulled me to my feet. She continued on the trail as if nothing had happened, my butt on fire as I followed behind on her leash. My smaller height was accented by her leash as she walked me along the trail.

I don't know how long it was, but we traveled for quite a while, with her little jokes, statements going to the responses of my barks. The vibrator buzzed with every step as I kept the sound down to little whimpers here and there. She pointed at two areas and glanced at me.

I shook my head, the spots were not private.

At the third, I nodded and she walked me towards it, walking us into a smaller cove of trees. She walked me there and turned around a brief glance assuring her of the relative privacy. "Kneel."

I knelt and dropped the backpack. Letting the dirt dig into my knees as my hands crossed in front of me and I waited patiently for Her will. "Open."

I open my mouth and stare into her eyes.

A long trail of spit drips from her lips into mine as she drips it into my throat. I swallow greedily, I want more of her. More of my Mistress' precious taste. "Such a good pet," She murmurs. "Take out my girl cock and give it a proper tongue bath."

"Woof," I responded and crawled between her legs, my hands shaking slightly as I lowered her shorts and her panties to reveal her gorgeous girl cock. She was superior to me in every way, her girl cock was just simply better then my subby little clit. I would never fuck a nice pussy or ass with my caged clit. I would not even have released and she owned my clitty in every single way. I was her little bitch, her doll and with her hardened girl cock flopping onto my face, I felt so perfectly submissive to Her. Her girl cock was hers to do with what she pleased. I was simply that below my Goddess.

I opened my mouth and began to worship, my tongue teasing her glans. Savoring her taste. The leash tightened around my neck and I opened my mouth and took the head inside. My tongue swirling around it as I slowly took her into my mouth inch by inch. Determined to please her. "Good girl," I heard as I bobbed up and down, the leash keeping the collar tight around my neck so I could barely breathe with every thrust. Her other hand came to rest on my head. Gripping my head as I vaguely heard her murmuring little things about me.

How my only purpose was to serve her.

She came first.

I didn't want to be a man, I wanted to be her slut.

As her arousal grew, she grabbed my throat and I did my best to hold on as her hips slammed into my face. Again and again.

Gock Gock Gock Gock

The sounds of my throat being her hole was ringing in our little clearing as she fucked my throat. I desperately tried to breath through her nose as her hips slammed into my face again and again as she picked up the pace. My fingers wrapped around her legs as I relaxed my throat.

Even as my lungs began to burn, I felt blissful kneeling there as her receptacle, even so my body wasn't so willing to be throatfucked forever. I tried to focus as my throat began to restrict, unable to keep up with the pace as she slammed me harder and harder. Air burning in my lungs as I desperately wanted to go for air as I tried to breath as her girl cock rammed down my throat again and again. Her breathing was loud as her release neared.

I was so eager for my treat, holding on to the best of my ability as I waited for the taste of her delicious cum.

Then she stopped.

"How safe is this spot, pet?" She panted, her cock buried down my throat. I tried to respond, the vibrations of my throat making her quiver. She laughed and slid from my mouth as I leaned to the side coughing and taking in the air.

"Very Mistress," I gasped after a few coughs, looking up into her pleased face. I really wanted to engulf her girl cock again, to taste her flavor and to be used until I couldn't see straight. I wanted it so badly.

She turned towards my backpack and removed the rolled up Blanket (I was surprised I could fit it and everything else she wanted! She rolled it out onto the grass and without a care in the world she bent over. Her hiking shorts and panties slid down her smooth legs, her height gracing her with legs that I adored so much. Long supple and curved in ways that made my brain short circuit, she faced away from me. Her ass...

My brain short circuited as I stared at her gorgeous ass, plump enough to grip and the kind of ass that any guy would love wrapped around their cock or sitting on their lap. My clitty strained against its cage as I stared at her gorgeous bottom, an audible whimper escaping my throat as she turned to face me. Her erect girl cock pushed against my mouth and I obediently opened my mouth and took her length inside me as she resumed her original position. "I'm in the mood to get fucked pet," She told me, a slight smile on her face making me whimper around her cock. "Now be a good girl and give me what I want."

She removed her cock with a wet sucking noise from my mouth as she gracefully turned and assumed the position on all fours. Her ass up in the sky as she waited. I drooled at the sight, unsure of what she wanted me to do. I had no cock, I couldn't fuck her, around her neck was the key to my cage but she hadn't removed it. Yes there were dildos in the backpack, but she hadn't given me permission to use those either. What did she...?

"Now pet," She sounded slightly annoyed, my eyes locked on the gorgeous sight of her girl cock swinging as she shook her ass in my direction. "Use that little cock and fuck my ass," Miss Becca demanded.

I whimpered as it finally clicked.

I got up and grabbed the lube, pouring it on my fingers and stroking it into her ass. I slid one finger inside, feeling her warmth. My clit leaked in excitement as I slowly opened her, using two fingers to prepare her hole.

"Hurry up, pet," She moaned as my fingers stroked inside you, "I want your cock inside me,"

My brain melted as I hastily dropped my shorts. She was a bit taller than me, but had her legs spread wide as she lowered herself so I could enter her. I whimpered, knowing what was coming, but I did so anyway. Rising behind her like a real man, I spread her cheeks and pushed my cage against her ass. She pushed backwards rubbing against the cage. "I'm waiting," She purred. I pushed the cage into her hole, the mere tip of it slowly spreading her open.

I couldn't go further.

I whimpered and thrust again. I didn't even gain much ground. I heard her laugh. "Fuck me," She demanded. I tried, I humped madly against her ass, desperately trying to slam my little clitty inside her. I worked up a sweat as my hips clapped against hers. Panting as I desperately humped in hopes of pleasing her, knowing I would fail.

"Enough slut," She chuckled, grinding her ass against my cage and making me moan. "Go get the strap and do it properly."

I was blushing as I got off her, I was useless to her, I hadn't been a man and she had just highlighted it. "Sometimes I forget that you're not the man I met, that you're just my subby girl," She chuckled, "A real man would've fucked me until I got to cum and he filled my hole with his cum, but you don't have a cock slut."

I was in the process of attaching the strap on. Cinching the straps onto my smooth legs as I realized this felt more natural then trying to push my little clit inside her. It was a nice dildo, a little over 7 inches with a good girth and it was just better and bigger then my little toy. With it strapped on, I lubed it up and took my place again. "Good girl," She murmured with pleasure as my hand gripped her hip to hold her still.

Using my other hand, I pushed the dildo inside her. Relishing her moan of approval as I slid it in slowly. Letting her get used to the girth and length of the cock she wanted. I moved my hands so both gripped her waist as my hips grinded the dildo into her. Her moans slowly picked up as she shifted her hips. Her ass tilted into the dildo so it hit her spot in a way that made her utter sounds of delight.

I slowly pulled out, pulling the whole length from her hole until only the head remained inside. Making sure not to pull it out completely. She moaned in disappointment. Then I rammed it inside with all the force I could, my hips slamming into her bottom as I slammed all 7 inches into her.

She gasped, "More slut."

I obliged. Holding her hips, I humped her ass with all abandon, slamming the dildo in and out of her with wet slicks as I used her hole how she pleased. I was panting, covered in sweat, my little clit banging against her taint and her balls with every thrust. My clit was forgotten as I focused on her pleasure. If I slowed down, she demanded more. I lost track of time, my only purpose to be her fucking machine as her hand gripped her girl cock as she stroked herself furiously.

Her hole gripped the dildo, slowing my thrusts as her breathing quickened as she approached her peak.

I picked up the strength of my thrusts, desperately trying to slam her pleasure button. With one slam she shattered, long moans escaping her as her cock squirted cum in the blanket below us and she collapsed onto the blanket. Breathing heavily as she panted in pleasure. I fell with her, landing on top of her with the dildo still deep inside her as we both were breathing heavily from exertion.

We were both content to lay there. But finally, she recovered enough to speak. "Clean me up, pet," She ordered.

"Yes Mistress Becca," I murmured as I slowly removed the dildo and knelt behind her. I cleaned her ass with my tongue, licking off the lubricant and dipping my tongue into her gaping hole as I cleaned every inch of her bottom. Murmurs of approval met my ears as I continued down to her balls, licking off the sweat and lube before cleaning her cock with my tongue. Finally, I licked up her cum from the blanket. Cleaning it thoroughly before unstrapping the strap on and kneeling next to her as I waited for her next order.

"Come cuddle while I recover, pet," She murmured, rolling to her side and I crawled next to her. She guided me until I was curled into her. Our sweaty skin rubbed together as I ended up with my head against her breast and her hand stroking my swollen clitty. I don't know how long we remained there before she seized my mouth with a kiss. Her hand wrapping around my neck to hold me still as she stroked my clitty more and more insistently.

My hips flexed in her grasp as she teased my balls, her gaze growing hungry as she stared into my eyes. "Do you want to cum, slut?" she asked, I nodded and gasped as she gripped my balls firmly.

Her eyebrow raised.

"Yes Mistress," I whimpered, my legs spreading accommodatingly.

She smiled, stroking my cage. "Present, slut."

"Yes Mistress," was my only reply as I got up, she did so as well allowing me to kneel on all fours and present my reddened bottom to her.

"A normal slut would've loved my nice 7 inch dildo wouldn't she, pet?" She murmured. Her hand grasped the plug and pulled it from me slowly. Leaving my hole gaping to her gaze. "Instead my little pet is a size queen, isn't she?" She chuckled.

"Yes Mistress, I'm a size queen," I whimpered as lube poured onto my hole. Followed by her spitting on it. Her finger pushed it inside. One plumbing my depths, followed by two. Then three. Then four fingers opened my slutty hole, my moans and whimpers picking up in intensity as she played with me.

I let forth a whimper of disappointment as she removed her fingers. My hips shaking back and forth, begging for her to penetrate me again. I didn't do so for long as the much larger head of the bigger dildo, a 9 inch dildo pushed against me. I gasped, slowly breathing as I pushed against the intrusion. Her coos of approval reached my ears as she pushed inch after inch inside me. Claiming my hole as she slowly pushed it inside.

My breathing quickened as I finally felt so full. My hole wide open and the dildo filled me in such a way I couldn't exactly express. I felt complete.

Then she slowly withdrew it. Inch after inch leaving me as my hole tightened, trying to keep the intruder inside me. She laughed as she withdrew it just so that the head was keeping my hole spread wide open. I felt so empty, so incomplete without her inside me.

12