Is Hiking Fun?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered.

"More please Mistress?"

She slammed every inch inside me. I swear I almost screamed in relief and pleasure as the battering ram slammed against my slut button. Her hand became a blur as she fucked me with the massive dildo. Wet sloppy sounds picking up around my slutty moans and cries as she used me.

My mind narrowed to just the thrusting inside my hole. I could feel her cock grinding against my leg as she slammed my hole, her free hand gripping and playing with my balls as she used my hole. "Such a good slut, taking my cock so well," She teased, "Gooooood you are just as set of hole for me to fuck and use."

I moaned. Helpless to do anything but moan and pant as the button kept getting slammed. I felt my clitty begin to drip as she picked up the pace. Her words escaping me as she fucked me higher and higher. I felt so full and complete, her hands teasing my caged clit, my button being slammed repeatedly. I was so close.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"No," I groaned and tried to hold on. My body is getting closer and closer.

"Please Mistress?" I whimpered, what followed was just word vomit. I promised her anything, my body, my life, anything she wanted. I would do anything, I would be anything. I was just a dirty slut who she deigned to use for her pleasure. I just kept babbling, begging and moaning until with a final thrust she slammed the dildo inside me.

"Cum."

I shattered, my clit squirting all over the blanket beneath us as I collapsed, sliding off the larger dildo and leaving my empty hole gaping to the air.

Ok I was wrong, I decided drowsily as her warmth covered me. A towel cleaning my hole as I felt her hard girl cock press against my leg as she cuddled me. I felt so loved and content as she stroked my skin and kissed my ear.

I loved hiking.

12