Is It a Gift or Is It a Curse?

Story Info
New powers help pick up and have sex with an attractive girl.
1.4k words
3.86
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To quote Mark Twain; rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated... I think.

I seem to be in some sort of limbo, I'm fairly sure I'm not dead but things that I seem to be able to do are not possible. I am / was not too bad looking, now I can change my appearance to how I want to be. Let's be honest I've always wanted a better body but was too lazy to go to the gym.

I made my body more muscular without being a muscleman. To start with I have broad shoulders, narrow hips and a nice bum. My hair could be a bit thicker and easier to style and my ears do not stick out so much. Probably the best thing is having perfect vision again, no more specs or contact lens'.

Now the big one, but how big? What do women like? Do they like the 14 inches that you see on the internet? Surely they would not want anything that big in them. What would impress at first sight? I reckon about 8 inches when hard and 5 or 6 when soft. Fairly thick, women like thick rather than long. This way they get the best of both.

I examined myself in the mirror, waving my 6 inch cock, it felt really good to have something this size. I made it go hard, up to my belly button and quite thick, all the girls are going to like this. I put on some decent clothes, trousers a little tight, when you have a soft six inches a little advertising does no harm.

Out in the world, I went into a local pub, frequented by twenty to thirty year olds mainly. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. In no time at all I was approached by an attractive red haired girl. As I said, it pays to advertise. "Hello handsome," she said in a very sexy voice. Nobody has ever said that to me before. Is she on the game? Or is it my new animal magnetism or maybe my big cock?

"Hello," my reply. Not very original but I was taken by surprise.

"Would you like to buy me a drink?" she asked in that same husky, sexy voice. Oh would I? These opportunities don't crop up that often or at least haven't or me.

I turned and looked her in the eye. "On reflection I think I'd rather fuck you," where did that come from? I don't say things like that. Still although not subtle I will find out if my new found powers were going to work I'd either get a fuck or a slap.

"Let's go fuck," was her smiling reply as she moved to the door.

Fuck me, I thought, she will, I thought, weyhey! It works. I took her by the arm and escorted her to my house. Closing the front door we went into the lounge. She turned around, I pulled her to me and kissed her, holding her tight. I whispered in her ear as I nibbled it. "On your knees," using my sexiest voice. She immediately fell to her knees.

"Hands behind your back," she complied. "Open your mouth, tongue out," I unfastened my trousers and my cock flops onto her tongue. Her mouth quickly closed around it. "I didn't tell you to suck it, lick it," I ordered. I have no idea how I got these powers but they are certainly working. My personality seems to have changed as well.

She was licking my enhanced cock from balls to tip while she looked up at me with her puppy dog eyes. "You may suck it now." She looked so vulnerable and I felt so powerful.

"Thank you," she said prior to filling her mouth with my cock. She was of course unable to speak after this.

"Get your tits out," enough of the sweet talk. "And don't stop blowing me," she certainly knew how to give a blow job. I wonder if she is a whore not that it makes any difference she's not getting paid. She started unbuttoning her dress, her green eyes looking up at me adoringly and her mouth continuing its wonders, women can certainly multitask!

Her dress was discarded revealing a sexy lace bra which was confining some rather nice and rather big tits. She unfastened the clasp and shrugged the garment forward until it fell down her arms and to the floor. I'll swear she was smiling, although the smile could only be in her eyes.

Yes her tits were lovely, big with some droop which made them a lovely pear shape although from my elevated angle I could not ascertain this until later. Her skin was very pale with freckles at the top of her chest and I suspect on her face, cleverly disguised with makeup.

I took two handfuls of hair and lifted her until she was standing almost as tall as me in her heels. I pinched both nipples and kissed her softly on the lips as I held on to them. She stood facing me, arms by her side, smiling. She was wearing very sexy knickers which matched the disposed of bra, thigh high black stockings and very high heels. "Turn round, bend forward and slowly take your knickers down."

"Oh yes sir," she smiled as she kind of jiggled around, shaking her magnificent tits. With her back to me she hooked her thumbs into her knickers and with a wiggle oh so slowly pushed them down. More of her arse crack was exposed with each wiggle. She kept her legs straight as the knickers went down and slowly her pussy lips were emerging from between her legs.

Fucking hell, can this be real? She pushed the knickers right down to her shoes. Her pussy lips bulging between her legs, her arsehole on display and a slickness appearing in the pussy's slit. I had the urge to fuck her arse, I've never done anal before, it has not really appealed that much. Also I doubt whether any of my partners would have agreed to it. But now, despite the pussy being so inviting I fancy having her arsehole.

"Put your hands on the seat of the chair and spread your legs," I ran my cock up and down her wet cunt only going in a short way before I pushed against her arsehole. It was very tight and I had to push hard before I passed the sphincter. The grip on my larger cock was extreme and I thought it must be hurting her more than it's hurting me. I had the urge to push in further and further each time.

She was hurting, crying out and I think crying. "Are you alright? I asked.

"Yes sir, I'm fine," she didn't sound fine. My whole being was wanting to stop. This was hurting her without giving her pleasure but I carried on going harder and harder into her, my balls hitting her pussy. She cried out, I pulled out.

A spell seemed to have been broken. "Are you okay?" I asked this time with genuine concern.

"Yes sir," was her relieved reply. I was pleased not to be causing her so much agony but remained in need of relief. I slotted into her cunt and continued with the same power as when I fucked her arse. Much better, her nice warm, wet, tight pussy was perfect. Why did I fuck her arse when this paradise was waiting for me?

I pulled her up, turned her round and held her close, her glorious tits pressed into my chest, I kissed her. She moved down kissing my chest, my stomach and then my cock. She took my cock in her mouth again, it was as hard as ever despite pumping out a pint of cum. Okay an exaggeration but that's what it felt like as I pumped it out.

Yes why did I fuck her arse? Not something I have done or particularly wanted to do and certainly not on the first fuck. I'd have to get bored with that gorgeous cunt first and that would take some time, if it ever happened. I was enjoying her ministrations of my cock, tongue licking round it, her hand slowly wanking me off.

I grabbed her hair and started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth! I face fucked her until I came. My cock went all the way down her throat, she was choking, then gagging but still I carried on. Even after my climax I carried on. Her face was a mess, tears streaming down, makeup smeared and an eyelash detached and resting on her cheek.

Why am I doing this?

Who is being controlled here?