Mark's Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
A bullied person gets his revenge.
7.1k words
4.16
52.3k
87

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop13
Pop13
239 Followers

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, domination, submission, lesbianism, BDSM, gay, light watersport, sissifcation and, most importantly, mind control. If any of these themes offend you, please stop reading now.

Enjoy and please let me know if you have any feedback.

In the stifling atmosphere of a classroom, a dark cloud loomed over Mark. This was nothing new and the causes of Mark`s misery can be easily found.

Trevor, a malevolent force in human form, seemed to take sadistic pleasure in making Mark's life a living nightmare. He had a twisted grin as he sent a barrage of crumpled paper balls sailing through the air. His target was Mark and only Mark. Each throw was followed by a snickering laugh from Trevor and his band of followers. Trevor was the captain of the football team. He was 5ft and 11 inches tall. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His nose was straight and had perfect white teeth. He had muscles on his arm and his body looked leaned. His legs were long and wearing an expensive branded white shirt and jacket with blue jean trousers and limited edition trainers. The typical jock.

Mark was 6ft tall. He had black hair and black eyes. His nose was straight. He had some muscles on his arm as he worked out occasionally therefore his body was lean. He wore a cheap shirt and trousers brought from a second hand shop. His shoes were old and had some wear and tear. Mark did not have many friends. Most people would avoid him. Mark would focus on his school work.

The paper started piling up on the floor, as they hit his back and head before landing on the ground near them.

The door opened. Trevor and his goon squad put the paper balls down. A red-haired teacher came in. Her hair, a vivid shade of scarlet, falls in cascading waves. Her skin, kissed by the sun, carries a warm undertone, enhancing the natural glow of her complexion. Her eyes, a deep shade of hazel. High cheekbones add a touch of elegance to her face, and a sprinkle of freckles across her nose lends her an approachable charm. Her lips, often curved into a warm smile. She wore a red tailored blouse and long black skirt. The clicks coming from her black hells could be heard from the back of the classroom.

"Settle down class," she said.

"Yes Miss Sophia," the class answered.

Sophia looked around the class and saw Treveor and his friends. They were all part of the school team representing the school. They were all rich as well. She turned her attention to Mark.

"Mark, why have you created a mess?" Sophia asked, seeing all the paper balls around him.

"Trevor threw them," Mark replied.

"Stop making up lies," Sophia said.

"I am not, ask anyone," Mark said.

"Class, did anyone see that?" Sophia asked the call.

They all shook their heads. They did not want to anger Trevor and be the victim like Mark.

"That is detention for you young man for lying and clean up the paper balls now," Sophia sternly said.

"But," Mark protested.

"If you say more it will be worse for you," Sophia added. Mark sighed and got up and picked up the paper balls and thrashed them. Trevor and his goon squad smiled and watched him. The rest of the class ignored Mark.

This was nothing usual. Mark has been in these situations countless times.

Class proceeded as normal until it was lunch time. They all started to leave when Sophia approached him. "Mark, I will let you know when your detention is, lying about our innocent football players, you should learn from them," Sophia taunted.

Mark just looked at her. She had an evil smirk on her face. "Now enjoy your lunch," Sophia said. As Mark left, Sophia thought to herself, what a loser. That boy had clothes brought from a charity shop, it looked like he had no athleticness. Trevor had everything, like his father, she smiled.

Mark headed to the cafeteria to have his lunch. He thought about Miss Sophia and how she never liked him. He always tried to be on time and do his homework and answer questions but she appreciated that, it was always about the jocks and the school reputation to her.

As Mark walked past the toilet, the door suddenly opened and he felt someone forcefully yank him inside. He was pinned to the wall. "Hello Mark," Trevor said with an evil grin.

"Trevor, what do you want?" Mark asked. He was surrounded by two other people.

"Brett and Jordan here told me you have not paid your not beaten up fee lately," Trevor said.

"Yeah he has not," Brett said. He was a 19-year-old star quarterback. He was about 5ft 11 inches tall with broad shoulders. He had black hair. His arms were sculpted and lean. A chiseled jawline added a touch of ruggedness to his overall appearance. His skin, bronzed from hours spent under the sun. His eyes, deep and filled with hate. He was wearing an expensive jacket, shirt and jeans from a designer shirt.

"We should make him pay double," Jordan added. He was 19 years old with a slim muscular frame. He was about average height about 5ft 9 inches. He had broad shoulders and sculpted arms showcasing his physical strength. His tousled hair, a shade of dark brown, falls effortlessly across his forehead, adding a touch of rugged charm to his appearance. His eyes, a shade of deep hazel. He wore a red expensive shirt and jeans.

"Get off me," Mark said as he struggled.

"Check his pockets," Trevor yelled.

Jordan and Brett approached Mark. Mark struggled and was able to push back Trevor however Jordan then came and pinned him back onto the wall. "Feisty," Trevor added.

Brett reached into Mark`s pocket and pulled a wallet. "Give it back," Mark shouted. Brett opened his wallet and took $100.

"He only has $100," Brett said.

"Is that it?" Jordan asked.

"What a poor loser," Trevor said.

Mark had been saving up by working odd jobs here and there to give something to his mum and sister a nice gift. Mark got angry and punched Jordan in the face. "Why you?" Jordan said.

He then kicked Trevor who stumbled back. He went towards Brett to get his money back however it was Jordan who tackled and pinned him to the ground. Trevor came and kicked Mark in the stomach.

Mark shuttered in pain.

"You are one annoying prick," Trevor said.

"I was going to let you keep 10$ however now nothing," Trevor added.

"Trevor is so generous but you blew it," Brett said. Mark was angry.

"Let's take him to the toilet," Trevor ordered. Mark was still struggling however with Trevor and Jordan's weight, he could not move. They dragged him towards the toilet.

Brett opened the toilet lid. Trevor and Jordan pushed Mark`s head into the toilet. Mark struggled again.

"Flush it," Trevor said. Brett pressed the handle and it flushed. Water swirled around Mark`s hair and face. Mark tried to move away however he was held down.

Jordan and Brett laughed. He held his breath. Trevor had forced his head down. He lifted it up for a second. Mark took his opportunity to breathe until they put it back down the toilet.

"Loser," Jordan laughed.

"I bet he was saving this money for a weeb thing," Brett said.

They let Mark go who was breathing in and out. His face was still towards the toilet bowl. Trevor took a picture. He then pulled Mark's trousers down to his knees. "Cheap everywhere," Trevor commented on Mark`s boxer which looked old and had been used for years.

He took a picture of Mark`s exposed ass cheeks. "Let us go, we do not want to spend any more time here," Trevor said.

"Why did you take a picture?" Jordan asked.

"Insurance," Trevor replied.

"You are smart," Jordan said. Brett and Trevor looked at each, thinking did Jordan understand that. He usually is a bit slow in the brain department. They exited the toilet.

Mark got up. He pulled his underwear and trousers up. He then walked to the mirror. He saw his face and hair wet as well as parts of his shirt. He thought about losing his money for his sister and mum. He was angry. "Why does this always happen to me?" he muttered. Mark used the hand dryer on the wall to dry his hair and parts of his shirt.

He then exited into the hallway. The toilets here are less busy at this time, so no one was there. Even if people were here, they would just ignore him.

Mark was hungry. He had his money stolen, however he had some lunch prepared by his sister. He smiled thinking about it. She always took care of him. Mark headed to the cafeteria when he heard his name.

"Mark Johnson," a female voice was heard from behind him. He looked around to see a black female in her 40s shout his name. Her complexion was a rich shade of mahogany. Her hair, a crown of textured curls. Her eyes were black as she wore glasses. Her attire was a royal blues blouse and trouser. She wore high heel shoes to increase her height. She had a simple necklace and a pair of elegant earrings which she wore.

"Yes Mrs Brown," Mark replied. Her full name was Jada Brown

"Why is your attire so disgraceful for this school? It is wet and old." Jada said.

"Mrs Brown, Trevor, Jordan and Brett have pushed me into the toilet and held me down," Mark said in his defence.

"That is a strong accusation, those three are the stars of our football team. Trevor's dad also makes large donations to the school. Do you have any witnesses or evidence or are you making this up to get fame?" Jada replied. She knew this kid was probably telling the truth however those three were the stars of her school and he was a random no one.

Jada added, "The last time you told such a lie, you mum came in and apologised for your behaviour. Mr Derek Smith came in and sat down with you and let you off free."

Mark thought about that incident a year ago. Trevor and his friends were bullying him as usual. They took his book and he tried to get it back when Mark had punched one Jordan. This resulted in Trevor, Brett and Jordan beating him up. Jada and Sophia, the two teachers saw this and sided with Trevor saying I started it. His poor mum got grilled and she was in tears. Trevor's dad, Dererk Smith, gave him a stern look and humiliated his mum and himself. He said we were lower class looking for fame and how grateful we should be for not pursuing further charges and letting this go. Mark knew all the Smith family were the same. In the end Mark faced no consequences however his mother was distraught and told him to avoid them. Trevor just smiled throughout it and this emboldened his actions further.

Mark sighed and replied, "I am sorry for telling such lies. I fell over in the toilet."

"It's always good to tell the truth,"Jada said and added, "I will give you a warning for now."

"Thank you Mrs Brown," Mark said. He clenched his teeth. Jada had walked away hearing her the click of her heels.

Mark hated this school. However he needed to get through it to have a job, to help support his mother and sister. Mark headed to the cafeteria. He saw a table with people on one side. He headed to the table and sat down.

The other people looked at him and got up. "Let's go," one whispered. Mark saw this and was not surprised. He did not have any friends due to the constant bullying. They all thought if anyone would be associated with Mark, they would also suffer.

Mark unzipped his bag and pulled out a sandwich. He smiled. It was nothing special. It was an ordinary chicken, mayo and lettuce sandwich, however it was made by one of the two most important people in his life. He took off the plastic. He smiled at the sandwich. This was only the one good part in school, he thought.

As he was about to take a bite, Mark's hand was smacked by Trevor. The sandwich was dropped from his hand and onto the floor. Mark looked in horror. "We spent your money already buying food for each other and see if you had more," Trevor said. Jordan came behind him and pinned his head to the table. He looked to the right and saw his sandwich there.

Trevor noticed it as well. "Seeing your food, means you don't have much else," Trevor said as he walked over and stepped on his food. Mark got angry. He gave his all and put his strength trying to get out of the pinned position he was in. His head moved up a few inches until Brett came and put his hand on Mark`s head and pinned him down. There was a bang noise as his head connected to the table again. Mark felt his head going a bit dizzy however he got back.

"Are you angry?" Brett taunted.

Trevor had stepped on his food and laughed. "Should we strip and see if he has anything more?" Jordan asked.

Mark felt dread, how much more are they going to make him suffer? It is usually just once a day sometimes but today it's been relentless back to back.

"No need, he is broke, his mum works as a waiter so doubt he has any money," Trevor laughed.

"Maybe we should help her then," Jordan said. Mark got angry again and tried to get up. Brett felt he was trying to get up and punched him in the rib cage. Mark yelled in pain.

They laughed. "Bring $100 money tomorrow or else," Trevor threatened as they let go of Mark and walked away.

Mark looked at his sandwich. It was in tatters and all ruined. He could not care about the pain in his head or stomach. He moved to the floor and picked up his sandwich. It looked bad. There was hair and dirt on it. He removed it as best. His only sister made it for him with love. He ate it. "Disgusting," a voice could be heard. Mark could not careless. People started walking around him, giving him stares. Some did feel sorry for him however they did not want to deal with Trevor Smith. Others thought he was poor and he deserved this.

He looked up onto his table where he sat. He saw a tray with a sandwich. There was a sticky note with "Sorry, H." Mark thought, H. He had no friends in this school and no one he could think of starting with H. Mark smiled, on this doomed day, there was some sunshine. He ate the sandwich and wrote on the note, "Thank you, M."

Across the cafeteria, a girl, 18 years old, watched Mark get beaten and humiliated. She was powerless and clenched her fist in frustration as it all unfolded. She stopped the tears from rolling down her face.

The bell rang and he headed to his final class of the day. It was Miss Sophia class again. Mark did not want to go, however he needed to learn to pass. He walked in and saw Sophia staring at him.

"What happened to you?" Sophia asked. Sophia saw Mark`s hair and shirt was wet.

"He tripped over and fell down," Trevor said.

"Isn't that right everyone?" Trevor asked.

"Yes," Jordan replied. The rest of the class stayed silent.

Mark looked at Trevor, Jordan and Brett. They all had evil smirks on their faces.

"Yes, that is right," Mark muttered.

"Okay," Sophia replied. She could not care about Mark.

Mark sat down and class proceeded as normal. At the end of the class, as Mark was packing away Sophia approached him. "Mark, you have detention, remember for earlier this morning," Sophia said.

"But," Mark tried to reply.

"No buts, I will add more time," Sophia said. Mark nodded. He sat down.

"Hahahha," Trevor laughed and walked out. He kicked Mark`s bag on the way.

They sat down. "Mark, instead of just sitting in silence, I would like you to write an essay on this question. If you get it done within time you can leave however you will stay until it is done," Sophia said.

"But," Mark tried to reply again.

"No buts, the longer it will take you the longer you will stay," Sophia said.

Mark looked at the question, he thought this was going to take a while. It ended up taking 6 hours to complete. Sophia had made him do three question times and told him to make adjustments as needed. The adjustments were strange as it required changing words and phrases around which Mark would not use typically. The comments were also different for the three responses in which the question was the same. Sophia was on the phone the entire time, texting away.

"Okay good job, I hope you learnt a valuable lesson," Sophia said.

Mark hand was tired of writing. He was exhausted after today's event. He nodded and said, "Yes Miss Sophia." He then left the classroom.

It was getting dark as Mark was getting home. His sister was probably worrying about him. He did not have a phone as Trevor had broken it earlier this year. Mark was rushing home. He got to a crosswalk and looked left and right. He tried to hear for any cars but did not. He crossed the road and got half way when a vehicle came speeding out of nowhere and hit Mark.

Mark went flying in the air and landed on the ground head first.

The car stopped. Trevor got out of the driving seat. He was followed by Brett and Jordan who exited the passenger side.

"Dude you hit someone," Jordan said. He slurred his words.

They stumbled towards the person lying on the ground. "It's Mark," Brett said. His speech was muddled. He could barely stand straight.

"He always is a pain in the neck for us," Trevor said. His voice was thick with alcohol.

"What should we do?" Brett asked.

Trevor thought for a second. "Let's take him to the woods nearby, strip him and put a few bottles around him," Trevor said and added, "He will look drunk and had an accident there."

"That is genius," Jordan said. He almost fell over.

"Okay, I don't have anything better," Brett said.

They lifted Mark and put him in the boot of the car. They closed the boot. Trevor got into the driving seat. Brett and Jordan got into the car as well. "Let's go," Jordan said. They drove to the woods and parked up.

Trevor and Brett looked around. They saw there was no one there. "Okay looks like there is no one here," Trevor said. Jordan and Brett nodded. They got out of the car and walked back to the boot and opened it.

"Okay let's strip him," Trevor said. Trevor took all of Mark`s clothes off. Mark was butt naked now. He was unconscious. They left all his clothes in the trunk as well as his bag. All their vision was blurry. Brett and Trevor got Mark out and carried him into the woods.

Jordan followed with a few bottles in his hands. They walked for 5 minutes and left Mark near the side. They placed a few bottles around him. "Would this work?" Brett asked.

"It should. Even if he does wake up, he would not know it us and probably would be arrested for indecent exposure and thrown in prison," Trevor said.

"Okay, let's go. Jordan about to fall over here," Brett said.

Trevor looked at Jordan, he was a mess who could not stand still. He held Jordan and headed back to the car. They all left.

It was morning, Mark woke up with a massive headache. His head was throbbing. He slowly opened his eyes and saw trees around him. He panicked slightly. He tried to think about what happened yesterday. He had a rough day at school, he then got detention and headed home late where he was crossing the road and got hit by a speeding car. He looked at his body. He was butt naked. His clothes and shoes were gone.

He tried to cover himself with his hand however he noticed something strange below. He looked down. His penis seemed to be erect and it was much bigger than usual. It looked thicker as well. The head was throbbing and it looked big and fat. It looked heavy. The shaft was thick and long. His balls also seem to have enlarged and looked slightly smaller than a tennis ball. If he had to guess his penis was now 10 inches erect.

"What happened to make my penis this big?" Mark muttered to himself. He thought that was not the big issue right now. He was naked, he needed to find some clothes.

"Freeze," a feminine voice was heard. Mark thought he was going to be in big trouble.

He looked up to see a female officer pointing her gun at Mark. She had hazel eyes. Her hair, a polished mahogany, was pulled back into a tight bun. A few errant curls frame her face, softening the edges and adding a touch of femininity to her stern expression. Her skin, kissed by the sun, carried a warm undertone. She had a subtle scar on her cheek. She wore her police uniform. The crisp lines of her shirt and the polished badge on her chest gleam with professionalism. The utility belt around her waist held the tools of her trade - handcuffs, a flashlight, and a radio and a gun holster. Her boots, scuffed from countless pursuits.

Pop13
Pop13
239 Followers
12