Is It Incest?

Story Info
Could be incest or maybe not!
1.3k words
4.11
29.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it's about in-law sex? Does that count?

This is what happened about twenty five years ago when I was 28 and a happily married man with two small children.

My wife and I were hosting and chaperoning a high school graduation party for her brother. About thirty of his friends were invited and there was going to be a keg of beer so we had to monitor the party real close. At that time the legal age was still 18 and I know a few of them hadn't reached that age. I pretty much played bartender so I could keep track of things. We also had a lot of food and snacks and the party went along pretty well.

One of the young guests was Jeannine, my brother in law's girlfriend. Jeannine was a sweetheart to say the least. A farm girl that had achieved a lot in school and had even been a runner-up in the state junior miss competition. Good looking, brainy, and a sexy body to top it all off.

The problem with Jeannine was the fact she couldn't handle alcohol very well and early in the party she had passed out on the sofa in our living room. My brother in law, Alan had noticed but didn't seem to care and my wife suggested I help her up the stairs to one of our kid's bedrooms.

That was a real task, to say the least. She was wobbling about and even though she only weighed under a hundred pounds she was hard to get going in a straight line. At the base of the stairs I just bent down and swooped her up in my arms and carried her up the steps. Passing the upstairs bathroom she slurred, "Gotta pee." So I carried her in to do her thing. She couldn't even get her jeans down so I helped her strip them down even taking with them the sexy panties she wore.

"Pull them off the rest of the way," she muttered as she sat that cute little ass on the seat. I did as she wished and although she looked so hot naked from the waist down, I really wasn't excited. At least at that moment. I finally got her up off the toilet and headed back to the bed. "Thanks Alan," she muttered.

"I'm not Alan, Jeannine," I said with a laugh at her drunken slurs.

So I got her onto the bed, her panties still down around her knees and then a bad idea entered my head. I pulled her panties off, spread her buttery legs apart and stuck my face right down on her still wet with pee pussy. Jeannine gave out a little moan as I lapped rapidly at her delicious pussy and hard little clit, but I was soon distracted by her light snoring. She was out like a light. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock then lowered down between her silky smooth, spread open legs, but the voice of reason in my head said, "NO". So I stopped.

Time passed on and events were forgotten for the most part. Alan and Jeannine married right out of high school and both went off to the same college. We didn't see much of them until after they graduated from college and moved back closer to home.

Right after that we planned a vacation together and rented a cottage on a lake a couple hours away. With my boat loaded up and the kids in the van we took off for a week of fun and sun. Jeannine rode along with us since Alan was away on business and wouldn't join us for a day or two. I too had some work back home to return to also but I had the boat in the water, food and beer unloaded and the kids settled down for the night before heading back home.

Well, that's when things got interesting when Jeannine said she would like to ride along and return with Alan the next day. My wife agreed it was okay with her so it was all set. Jeannine and I departed for home.

The conversation was light and airy on the way home then out of the blue she asked, "Do you remember what happened at our high school graduation part?" It all came back in a big way right then. "The last thing I remember was your head between my legs eating my pussy and it felt so good. Alan never liked to do that."

"Yeah, you passed out," I laughed.

"Did you fuck me," she asked then reached over to lay her hand on my crotch.

"No Jeannine, but I had my cock just inches away from entering you then I thought better of it."

"Okay. I always wondered about that," she said as she pulled at the swim short I was wearing. I lifted my ass from the seat enough to let her wiggle them down then she grabbed my cock, got to her knees on the van floor and began sucking on my hard cock. "I'd like to have you fuck me now if you can find a safe place to pull over," she said lifting her head from my lap. "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck my brother in law", she giggled.

Well, where in the hell could I find such a safe place in an unfamiliar area we were travelling through? We were on a two lane State road with lots of country crossroads so the next one I came across I turned onto. Not many houses so I pulled to the side of the road while Jeannine got naked on her knees with her chest resting on the rear captains chairs. That ass was in a perfect position for a doggy style entry.

I eased my cock into her tight but wet pussy giving her a little more with each stroke. "Oh god you're hard and pretty big too. Do me harder".

It didn't last long after that request, but it did feel good. I dismounted just in time as a car was approaching from behind us a quarter mile or so. There was a bubbly, squishy sound when my cock slipped out and Jeannine grabbed her panties to sop up the cum I left in her. We both moved quickly, still naked, to get moving on down the road. I felt like I did years ago when parking out in the country with my girlfriend.

The rest of the drive home was pretty much in silence since we both felt a little guilt about what we had just done but as I approached her house she asked, "Can we go to your place for just a little while?"

Nobody was there so I agreed and upon entering the house she headed right for the bedroom. "Now lets do it real good," she said.

It had been a long time since fucking like we did that night, first missionary style then another round of doggie which she really enjoyed. Eventually I was totally spent and flopped onto the bed.

I don't know what time it was but it was still dark when awoke with my hard cock in her hand, reverse cowboy style she was trying to get me into her tight ass. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock then a little more on my finger to the little pink ho;e I was looking at. Finally the head broke through with a sound from her that was hard to tell was pain or pleasure, and she slowly worked up and down til all six inches were buried in her ass. I never heard such noises as she made.

"Oh yeah! I'm coming! Fill my ass with cum!"

That was it for me, especially feeling her climax squeeze at my cock.

So that was my almost incest encounter which only happened again with her one time and that was just a casual blowjob on the boat dock late at night that same week with my wife and her husband up in the cottage asleep. That was dangerous and exciting to say the least.

I hope you enjoyed and look for another story that I've been working on lately. Cheers!