Is It Possible to Love Two People? Pt. 03

Story Info
Young woman extracts herself from sordid mess.
2.3k words
4.04
717
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Is it possible to love two people with all your heart. Part 3.

Catcher78 copyright all rights reserved.

Part I Running Hailey Bigs.

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people

Is it possible to love two people with all your heart. Part 2

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people-pt-02

I went up to Aunt Marie in her kitchen and asked, "Can we go for a walk, "I was crying a bit and she nodded.. I yanked her hand towards the back door because I didn't want to walk through the front room where all the joy was that had nothing to do with me..We went through the backyard and out a gate onto the next street over.

I squeezed her hand and said, "Thanks for coming with me. Where did Pops get the rings?"

"Oh Phil and I helped him. We know this jeweler over towards Duval. He's been going back and forth since January. Why, do you want some jewelry?"

"No I'm fine. Who else knew that this was going to happen?"

"Oh just a handful of folks, they were all here tonight."

"How many do you think?

"Honey, let me see, "She was counting her fingers, "Fifteen give or take."

"So where has he been fucking Tina to get her pregnant?"

"Hailey, what's gotten into you!"

"He's been fucking Julie too?"

"That's been going since January or maybe Thanksgiving right?"

"What is going on Hailey, stop right here!"

"He's probably going to start living with them in their place too for their threesomes. I mean he hasn't wanted to offend my delicate ears while they were mating. Slipping away during work. That's got to explain why he never told me he was getting married.

"Tina's hit on me twice, yesterday and today. Kissed me. I know Pops knew.. All this shit about my mom cheating on him is not what it looks like. He and Julie have been fucking probably since he impregnated my mom. My mom left him because he cheated on her. She left because of that."

"I tell you this though, I'm gone as soon as I can be. In fact, can I borrow the pickup and go stay at the cabin? I'm going to come to school Monday morning as Coach

Julie and I have a zoom with the MIT coach. Don't tell them. I'll text him as soon as I get a text from him.

"Ok Hailey," she pulled out a key ring and took an old Ford key off and said, "Here's the truck key and the cabin key is under the wood pile towards the front. There's stuff in the freezer to eat. You know how to turn on the hot water tank. Make sure the propane tank is open first."

We hugged, "I love you mom!"

The drive was not that far, maybe twenty five miles. The exit was off of I-90 and called East Nelson Siding. The cabin had been there for close to a hundred years, built by my great grandfather. I got everything fired up and took a shower after a bit. Dial soap. There were some of Maries old flannel PJs and an old Whirlpool washing machine and I stuck everything I had on into the washing machine and there was some liquid laundry wash.

I put the PJ's on and fired up the old Dell computer. It took thirty seconds or so and there was connectivity, which amazed me. Maybe an antenna, I did not know.

I put my runners on and grabbed some split up fir from the wood pile and there was some cedar kindling too. I fed it all into the wood stove. It had an open pipe to the ceiling chimney. The fire started and I got up and made sure the deadbolt was secure in both doors and lowered the blinds on all the windows.

I opened up my facebook account and found that birth mom's was still active. I sent her a DM that read like this. "Susan this is your Daughter Hailey. Everything has gone to shit here and I have some hard questions to ask you.

Did you abandon Dad because he was fucking Julie?"

The response was within two minutes. "Yes, how did you find out."

"He's marrying her and her so called lesbian lover who is pregnant. They announced it earlier today, but forgot to tell me."

"Hailey, he's been after me since I delivered you to take you off his hands. He knew it was not his. He said that every time he looks at you he sees me and my lover."

"Just to reiterate, he cheated first."

"Oh for sure, they first fucked in the seventh grade. Then she was seduced by that lesbian principal and we got together. I caught them the week after we got back from our honeymoon. He was sorry I caught him."

"After a while they did not even try to hide it."

"Why didn't you fight for me? You left me with the pervert."

"I was fucked up and hurt. I thought I'd be a bad mom, like my mom, what are you going to do?"

I can graduate in December, I have a full ride to MIT, just leave early." I'm zooming with her, I'm good at math, I'll be there in four months. The pregnant bitch hit on me Friday and hours before the big wedding announcement. He told everyone within five counties this was happening except me."

"I am scheduled to be in Boston in March, I'd like to see you."

"Me too. Could we talk more often. I'd like to get to know my real mom if you don't mind?"

.She said, "I think I would like that, very much."

"You just made me cry. Got to go."

I found some ice cream and some oatmeal raison cookies inside a bag and sealed I fired up the oven and put them on a tray and into the oven.

Mom had some green tea too stashed away and I found an old metal kettle and got it going. Soon I was all fixed up with some chocolate mint ice cream, cookies and tea. The cabin was warm and I brought my stuff to the computer as there was a Netflix connection on the screen. I signed in and it asked for a password. I turned over the keyboard and taped to the bottom was Tom's password and Julies too.

Hotmail accounts.

I opened up Julie's and searched on Tom's name and there were hundreds of emails, to and from both. I went back as far as I could.

The very first one in 2007 and the header said, I can't stand this, body said, she's not my kid and I'm fucking stuck. I forwarded that to my email. Then all the way to last October and my cross country win. Him to her, "Of course I'm happy for her, she's a nice kid, but she's not mine. I can't be with you because of that and I need you so bad."

I forwarded that to me and then copied the text and headers to both and sent them to my birth mom via facebook direct messaging. I started Netflix and watched a JLO film called the mother. I zapped the tea and started the movie. I found my center spot in the tea and the cookies. Movie was good.

I got into bed and slept really hard. I cooked up some frozen sausage and put some frozen slices of bread on the top of the wood stove which was still going.

I found some peanut butter and blackberry reserves. I put the toast on a serving platter and peanut butter, then the preserves and the sausage on top. The green tea was ready and I took it slow. I had skipped dinner last night so this was good. I watched an episodic show on Netflix, Longmire, middle aged cowboy and boy was he handsome for an older guy. Never can tell about television, but he seemed like he was a big man. Really handsome.

I found some Swanson turkey pot pies and I put two of them in the oven. About six o'clock, my cellphone pinged it was Tom, "Hails, where are you. Pops"

"Way too late for that Tom, you lying fuck, you're not my parent, never were. I know everything Tom, you piece of shit fuck. Don't come near me, Don't call me, don't text me. It won't be that long until I'm in Boston and you will never, ever see me again. You fuck I hate you're fucking guts. You not mom destroyed our family. I hope you get run over by a truck. Blocking you now."

I turned my phone off so I had some more ice cream and Longmire, my goodness, he's handsome.

I prepared everything, took a shower and turned off the propane and cleaned up and jumped into bed. On the way into school I called the main number and said I had car trouble but I thought I could be in time for the Zoom with Coach Smith.

Thanks. The phone was off.

I got to Marie's at seven forty five and saw that Phil was gone. I knocked on Marie's back door. She answered and said, "Oh my goodness you're safe. Your Pops was so worried last night."

"Marie that is complete bullshit. He knew where I was at seven forty five last night and it's ugly, but he knew. I have proof in some email that he cheated with Julie long before Mom cheated on Tom. That's why she cheated on him. I talked to her. Tom and Julie have been fucking since the seventh grade. He fucked her the day before their wedding and started the week after they returned from their honeymoon."

"I can no longer live with him. I'm leaving for Boston and will never ever see him again. I have emails since I was six months old until a week ago with him saying he hates me and is so angry that he's stuck with me. Well I'm eighteen now and a legal adult. Can I live with you for four months? I will help around the house. I will enroll in January to MIT. I fear for my safety. If he didn't lie about hearing from me I could be convinced that he meant no harm for me.

"That's not the case, "I looked at my phone and said, "I got to run for school."

She said, "You can stay here keep the truck."

I got to the school at 8:55 and ran back to Coach Julie's office and said, "Let's Zoom coach."

She was going to be surprised soon. We were into the Zoom as guests and coach

Hayte was smiling. I took actions, "Coach Hayte good morning, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"I have enough credits to graduate in December and could I early enroll in January?"

"Yes you could. What do your parent's think? "

"I talked to my mom, she's in London now and she said Boston is her favorite city in America and I would love it."

"What about Pops?"

"First I'm eighteen and more to the point, Pops is who broke up our family, cheating with coach Julie here and then he's marrying another woman whose carrying his baby. What's that called polyamory? Kind of sordid. It seems that "Pops" has hated me since I was born and felt stuck with me, but relied on the child support to keep afloat."

"So and not to sound weird, but the whole thing has turned my life upside down to find the two people you love and who professed love to me do not give a shit about me. I read emails for the last eighteen years that confirm that and I can show you that proof."

"I will not do cross country this fall because I wish to dive into the ten thousand meter build ups, okay?"

"For my own safety, I've moved out of the house I've lived in. Coach Julie and Pops, sicked their third pregnant partner on me, last Friday and Saturday both. I'm pretty sure the intent was to trap me into silence."

"Coach, I will win for you and soon, " I texted her my number," can you send me the intervals? Is there a time that is good to talk to you?"

My phone pinged. It said six o'clock to nine o'clock your time. Can't wait for you to get here. Sent me your email and I'll send the links to early enrollment. Send it back to me. You've a great kid. We'll get you out of that sewer."

The Zoom was still open, I said, "Thanks coach for everything."

She unZoomed the meeting.

Coach Julie touched my hand, which I yanked back and said, "Such perfidy! Sending that ho to seduce me to entrap me, Jesus wept. I know people coach, if he tries to hurt me or more, they already know to exact revenge. I will drop my classes with you which will eliminate contact with you fucking slutbag, pervert.

An uneasy calm settled into the relationships. Later on I got a couple of football players to get my stuff out of Tom's house. I took every photo off the walls and his desk brought them out to the burn pile and soon they were gone.

We went for some Pizza and Cascadia. Tom and Tina were there with their backs to us when we went in and she said, "You should have seen her face when I kissed her."

Tom laughed very hard. Thank God two of the players recorded the whole thing.

Then I said, "So you planned that, premeditated rape it seems. Did you get that boys?"

Tom jumped up and said, "Give me that you can't record that."

"I said, Tom, Tom, Tom. You're in a public forum."

"I'll be gone in a few months and then you'll never ever see me again Tom. Do not come near me ever again," I tossed him my house key.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers