Is It Possible to Love Two People? Pt. 04

Story Info
Hailey finds love and becomes a woman.
4.4k words
3.82
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
135 Followers

Is It Possible to Love Two People part 4.

Copyright Catcher 78 all rights reserved.

We first met Running Hailey Bigs here in part one:

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people

Then in Part two Hailey keeps on running, but her life turns upside down.

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people-pt-02

Then in part three Hailey the deep betrayal in Hailey's life is discovered here:

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people-pt-03

For Christmas my mom wired me ten thousand dollars to help me get started at MIT.

Was able to purchase a rebuilt 1990 Isuzu Trooper, V-4, 3.0 Liters four by four with auto hubs and a manual five speed. Pretty zippy too. Four thousand dollars. I had finished all my work for credits and grades by Thanksgiving. Marie got me a two gas credit cards and a Visa card with a small limit that she would replenish. She had made her husband Phil, my fake dad enter into negotiations for Phil to buy out his cousin Tom.

I had been part of a news flash for North Bend and then all this shit was out in the open and I'd get stopped on the street or the grocery store by moms of my friends and they'd hug it out with me. They were real people and cared. Coach Julie had been fired by the school board.

I was living in the cabin and I'd discovered this song by Tom Walker called Leave the Light On. There were tons of covers and it was on the competition shows. It was about a friend worried sick of losing his friend to addiction and he talked about a house on the hill as a beacon and how he'd leave a light on for the friend and I'd wail away at the chorus, "I will leave the light on I will leave the light on I will leave the light on I will leave the light on pretty simple, but his fucking voice was deep and growly and then there was this line in the verse "Lately, you've been searchin' for a darker place to hide" that would bring me to tears. I wasn't on drugs or going to be, but I'd found the dark place and it had found me.

I was deeply into the ten thousand meter intervals, running, music and oatmeal raisin cookies were my safe place. My anger had subsided and I couldn't get my arms around how Tom hated me. I loved him with all my being. I read a book of poetry by a woman named Sylvia Plath called the Bell Jar that was stunning and about her life married to this philandering asshole. She had two kids and he fucked around on her.

This one quote gutted me, "If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed."

I realized that buried in that quote was a geometric foundation in that I was freed up if nobody owed me anything. I could not rent space in my heart and soul for people that would never be part of my life. I should be stingy about subletting my heart and soul so easily. Nor should I worry about anyone in my mind when I could not change any outcome in my past, good or bad. It was over.

That was towards the end of my last run before I left. I cleaned up the cabin and called Marie to see if we might go out to Cascadia for bye bye pie. She was in on it.

I told her how I'd been down and had figured out a resolve and she liked it. We had a simple cheese pie and chatted. She was getting really sad and I asked her if we could face time a lot. I said, "Mom, I'm only starting to understand the depth of your love for me. I expect to return in the summer, depending on running and ultimately I will return here to settle down and have a family. I want a lot of kids.

She had brought me some cookies and we ordered some ice cream. We were just about done when Julie, Tina and Tom were standing at our table. Tina was huge, twins maybe, eeesh.

Julie said, "We feel horrible about what has happened and how it happened and we'd like to apologize because Tina is going to have twins and you'll have two sisters."

"Ummm, " I said, "How do you figure that?"

"Well your dad and Tina are having twins."

I wonder why she didn't have the kids, but she didn't seem to be functioning with all the relevant information that was out in the open here. "I'm not related to the babies in any sense, he's not my biological dad.

"Ok, but he raised you and was a good father."

"He got paid to do it and he hates my guts, that's on record!"

"Hails, we want you in our life and we are sorry."

I looked at Tina she staring down at her belly and Tom was looking out the window. I looked at her and said, "Okay fine."

She said, "How about dinner on Christmas Eve?

I said, "Perfect.

They slipped away. Quietly

"Hails you'll be in Boston."

"Let that be their Christmas present from me.

I left on December fifth. It was three thousand one hundred miles. If I took five days it was six hundred and five miles per day. Twelve hours a day was fifty miles an hour. I'd stay on I-90 the whole way. Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and finally Massachusetts.

It was unseasonably warm as I left. It was in the mid fifties and drizzling, as I hit the summit of Snoqualmie Pass the sun was out and I crossed into Idaho at noon. I pulled into Billings, Montana at seven thirty. I got a motel room at the Super Eight for sixty two dollars. According to my trip odometer seven hundred and ninety two miles.

That's how it went, give or take, I was in Boston at midday on Monday, December ninth.

Before I left the motel, this morning, I texted Coach Hayde that I would be in town midday and needed directions. She texted them to me and said to call her when I got there. I was parked outside what looked like an indoors facility or basketball gym and I called her.

She picked up and said, "Hails, are you here?"

"I'm parked right outside this indoor facility and I have a blue Isuzu Trooper."

"Okay, I'm sending out Antonia Gastonetti, she's going to get you settled into your dorm and then, generally get you situated, Okay? Also the NCAA reduced our events to cross country, six to ten kilometers, just under four miles to six miles depending on the venue. Toni's a very strong runner. You will start as running partners."

Then she was there. She was tall, not quite as tall as me. She was absolutely the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Red hair like mine, but hers was shorter and there was a pink streak in her hair. She was queer. I was totally flummoxed as I got out of the Trooper.

"I'm Toni, you're the famous Running Hailey Bigs?"

She pulled me into a tight hug, our boobs were smashed together and she wouldn't let go and I melted into her and laid my head on her shoulder."

"I was hoping you were queer."

"I'm a virgin, I kissed a woman twice. I think I might be. You are the most beautiful woman alive. I'm definitely queer for you Toni."

She smiled and I could feel her breath on me and just like that I shuddered violently and I moaned and hugged her tighter and I kept cumming.

"Fuck, " she said. "You are cumming."

When it was over I started crying. She lifted my face up and she kissed me softly.

"Come on baby, let's get your stuff to your room, "she said softly.

It took us about twenty minutes to get everything into the room. There were two beds and my roommate was also a cross country runner. I wondered who she was.

"Toni?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know who my roommate is?"

"Yes I do."

"What's she like?"

"She's me."

I gasped and ran across the room to her and fell into her embrace. She brought me besides her bed and pulled my arms up and tugged my hoodie off. She saw my Two Rivers cross country tee shirt and pulled it above my tits, but not over them. She undid my bra and then pulled the tee shirt back down.

Without thinking I kicked out of my runners. She pulled my sweatpants down and I pushed them off with one foot and then the other.

"Totally sexy pink panties, you sweet little bitch of mine."

I stood there and she took her stuff off not fast, but not slow. She had amazing tits, pink areolas and I guess they were C-cups. Mine were B-cups. I was biting my lips and my hips were twisting and I was, almost snorting through my nose like a cartoon bull at the rodeo.

"What baby?"

"I need you so bad."

Then she was softly kissing my lips, nibbling, licking, her tongue was in my mouth. She was softly kneading my ass with both hands.

"Baby, trust me?"

"Yes."

"Lay on your tummy," I did and she was pressing hard on my ass with both hands. Then she pulled my legs apart and knelt between my legs.

She pulled me to a kneeling position by grabbing my thighs and just as I bumped against her face, her tongue assaulted my asshole and I collapsed on my face and moaned like a hungry cow. Her finger was rubbing around my clit and it took no more than thirty seconds and I squirted and screamed.

Toni turned me onto my back and her face was buried in my pussy, driving me wild again. This went on for quite a while until I was almost exhausted and with my last bit of strength I turned on my side and pushed my butt against her tummy and pulled her arm around me and whispered, "Please don't leave me."

I felt her breath on my neck and she was buzzing, a cute little snore. I didn't know love from a doorknob, but this was the closest I'd every felt to someone. In the morning we went to the administration building and she got me set up for classes.

Because of graduating early from Two Rivers and enrolling early it was mandatory that I go to an eligibility seminar. It was actually at Harvard, across the River. Coach Hayde took me.

She had a Volvo station wagon and we left nine the next morning.

"Hails, umm, so you and Toni. Did she take advantage of you?"

"Oh, no, Coach, not at all. She just gave me a hug welcoming me and I knew."

"What do you mean, you knew?"

"I'm a virgin. I'd been kissed once and it was by a grown up woman, I told you about I think. When Toni hugged me, I never wanted to let go. I've never felt so like this in my entire life. It's real. She's looking out for me, helped me to register. We ran our intervals last night. I cooked her dinner and she liked it."

"Can I tell you something, please don't tell her?"

"Okay, I promise."

"I may be young and unexperienced and all that. But I have a very good nose for bullshit and bullshitters. She's so very kind. It's so hard for me not to think of her, she's so absolutely gorgeous."

I did well in my classes and I started out ninth in amongst eighteen or so runners and in our intersquad run, I finished third right on Toni's shoulder. The school paper published a picture of me lunging past her shoulder, but behind her desperate lunge, her eyes wild at the sight of me so close.

Well that made it into the Snoqualmie Valley Record, which served North Bend, then it was in the Seattle Times Sport's page with the caption, "Here Comes Running Hailey Biggs North Bend's Hero!" The Lede in the article was 2028 Winter Olympics are in Los Angeles can she climb that mountain. Then there was a quote from Coach Hayde, "Hails has settled in here and is adored by her teammates. She's running faster than she ever has in what would be her Senior high school year. If anyone in this group will run in Los Angeles, she's the one."

I found out about this in an email from Marie a week later. That night in our dorm I made us a salad of cucumbers and green apples and feta cheese. I sliced some French bread. We were both pounding water and iced tea. I washed our stuff in the little sink. She was stretching like she had a kink in her neck and I came up behind her and started gently rubbing her shoulders and moved to her neck and she dropped her head and pulled her hair out of the way as I took care of her.

"She said okay hun, that's good."

She tried to pull away and I clung to her from behind her. She turned to face me and I was crying.

She said, "What," Concern on her face.

"Toni, I am head over heels in love with you. When we're apart I ache and feel empty. I know everyone thinks I'm this hick, but my love for you is as true as the sky is blue. You don't have to say anything back, it won't stop me from loving you forever," I wept, because right then and there I knew I was in way too deep and I knew of not being loved back.

She rocked me and I was fine with that, she had not lied to me. Toni grabbed my hand and said, "Let's take a shower."

Our shower was for one, but we were both tall and thin and fit. She washed me and herself, she liked my red bush, she thought I should get some ink above it. I was open to it, but didn't know what the message might be. We stepped out and she dried me off. I was lost in this moment. She brushed out my wet hair and pulled it out and wrapped a scrunchy so I had a top ponytail. She had a makeup bag. She put on a pink lipstick on me.

She took my by the hand and walked me to her chest of drawers. She opened up the bottom drawer and pulled out a sack.. She stood up and handed me the sack and walked to her closet and grabbed a shoe box and said, "Come on, "and we walked to her bed.

She told me to sit. I did and she grabbed the sack and I noticed it said "Victoria's Secrets" on its side. She pulled out a package of white thigh high stockings that lace across the top. She rolled one up in her hands and reached for my right foot and rolled it up my leg. It fit perfectly and felt so soft on my skin. I was stunned and she repeated what she did on my left leg and told me stand up. She snugged the stockings up just a bit more on each side.

I was of course dripping wet now and she pretended not to notice. I was exultant that I was her woman in this moment. She opened the shoe box and they were pink open toed pumps with five inch heels. She put them on me one after the other.

"Hails?"

"Umm, strut around the room you sexy bitch, work it."

I did my best and I felt hot like I was a slut and it felt sooooo goooood!!!

"Come here babe."

I tippy toed over to her, beaming. She pulled out of the sack this too short pink teddy and pulled it over my head. She pulled it over my head and it ended just underneath my boobs. It was pink, but mostly sheer.

Then she was spraying me with very expensive perfume, Chanel, on my neck and she lifted up the teddy and sprayed it on my chest, then rubbed it on my nipples.

"Be right back, baby," she went to her closet and grabbed a bag and went to the bathroom.

In a short minute she came out and she was wearing a harness that had a pink dildo in the front of it. As she walked slowly towards me it swayed side to side with each step. My mouth was wide open.

"It's time I took you and made you my woman. Come here, "forcefully.

Her tongue was in my mouth, hard and demanding and my tongue tip danced around it touching it like a hummingbird. She curled it and it was impossibly long and sucked her tongue like it was my lover's cock. We were both breathing heavily and she pulled me down onto the bed.

She took her kisses to my neck and then sucked and bit my nipples. I howled in delight.

Expecting her to fuck me immediately instead she attacked my cunt (sluts have cunts and I knew I was born to be her slut) and I humped her face in lust.

Then before I knew it that lovely pink cock plunged into me obliterating my hymen which stung like a mother fucker (sorry more slutspeak) She built up a nice rhythm and the pain was gone. I wrapped my arms around her neck and almost seconds later I locked my heels behind her hips.

I was making these little exhalations each time she drove her cock into me. She picked up her pace and her thighs were smacking into me.

"Fuck me Toni. I absolutely crave being your slut, baby!

I felt my stomach starting to buzz and I moaned loud and I was overtaken by this monstrous orgasm. She kept on fucking so hard (a hard body with incredible stamina whose dick wouldn't shoot off) and I just went with the flow and she fucked me until I passed out. I'm not sure how long that was. I woke up alone it was dark and I had to pee. I went to the bathroom and peed. I took all the stuff off and put it on her bed and went back into the shower and scrubbed.

I felt dirty and I could not figure out how to get clean. I put some old Two Rivers sweatpants and a MIT cross country shirt on. I found my phone and she'd left a text that said, "Hungry went out for a bite to eat."

That was sent at ten last night. It was now five in the morning and the sun was hinting it would be here soon. I checked her Instagram account on a lark and I struck pay dirt, sort of. There was a whole series of pictures she'd posted of her dancing with a black guy, a really handsome guy, wearing an MIT basketball tee shirt. I commented "Congratulations love the look, handsome guy Hails."

I turned off my phone. I put on some runners and found my keys to the Trooper and decided to drive out to Cape Cod, it was going to be a beautiful day. I was all caught up in my classes and Coach had said she had a cabin out there and maybe I could connect. She had said that she was out there this weekend too.

I arrived in Hyannis at seven thirty. It was a cute place homes, estates I guess and cottages. I figured I might as well run and I was really sore from the run and my hips and cunt really hurt. I was starting to think she wanted to hurt me and deep in my core, I was worried about her taking pictures of me fucked to sleep with that shit on me dressed up like a whore.

Just before I started to run, I turned on my phone and there was a string of texts from Toni, apologizing to me and begging me to call her. I responded to her and said via text, "Toni, I love you and always will. No need to apologize he's a keeper. I need some space though. One thing though, if you took pictures of me last night erase them. Love H!"

I turned the phone off. I started running really slow doing eight and a half mile equivalents. At twenty four minutes or so I picked that up sixes and at an hour I turned around and stuck with the sixes until I had about fifteen minutes to go and I slowed down to a really slow pace at nines.

I was going by an outdoor café, when this big deep voice yelled, "Hey is that Running Hailey Biggs?"

I stopped and it was coach's husband and coach and her kids and a couple of families with them. They were smiling and gesturing at me to come over and I walked towards them, then turned around and pulled up my tee shirt to wipe off my face.

I turned around and walked with a smile towards them. They brought a chair over and put it next to coach.

One of the ladies said, "Miss Bigelow, don't be showing that body to a bunch of forty year old men, we will not be able to walk straight for a week", and they all burst into laughter and I put my hand in front of my face and laughed.

Suddenly, things did not seem so bad. The teenage girls were all giggling and smiling at me. Stuff happens to beautiful women I guess. Everyone wants to fuck them. I knew though that I was going to run that bitch down before school was out.

Her choice of all the pink shit was demeaning and purposefully or not and it had to be purposeful, there was no room in my heart for her now. Memories for certain.

Coach was in my ear, "You hungry, "I nodded vigorously, " how long did you run?"

"Just shy of two hours. Eight and a halves for twenty five minutes, sixes for ninety minutes and then nines for ten minutes until you guys saw me."

What's up with Toni?"

"I'm really happy for her, she's got a new boyfriend, " her face looked so sad,

"Actually I feel so good right now. The run was perfect and she kind of helped me get through the whole hick in the big city thing,"

Her face looked so sad.

"Coach, I will run through and past her before the quarter is over. This is what I needed. I do have a question."

"Tell me she said?"

"If I wanted to point to the 2028 Olympics should I focus on the five thousand, ten thousand or marathon events?"

Catcher78
Catcher78
135 Followers
12