Is It Possible to Love Two People? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten thousand meters, maybe a marathon when you're ten or fifteen years older. I will give you the intervals for the fall indoor season for ten thousand meters. I want you to do nothing but slow stuff like you did today after school is out Until August first or so and then build up so that when school starts in September that is all you'll do in training and it will be fine for cross country stuff."

"Thank you so much! I am supposed to see my mom in England in July, fingers crossed for that one, " I said with a smile."

I opened my phone and showed her the Instagram photos. To me that they were still up meant this was her new boyfriend.

Coach said, "That was her boyfriend her freshman year. He graduated last year. He plays for the Detroit Pistons."

I said, "Good for her, and I meant it."

Then there was food. Lobster freaking rolls in a hotdog bun with tartar sauce and little bits of chopped celery. I had two of them, God I felt fat."

I went to the Trooper about two o'clock and drove back to campus. Parked and went to my room and opened the door and she was not there, which I was happy about. I took a shower. Put on some cotton board shorts and a hoody and some flip flops and went to the cafeteria. I was really hungry and I got four slices of meatball pizza, whose virtue was that they were hot. I splurged and got an order of fries to carbo load for Monday.

There were a half a dozen teammates sitting together so I decided offense was in order and sat with them.

"Did you guys see Tina's boyfriend?! What a hunk. He plays with the Pistons, fuck me, she has all the luck."

One of the seniors, reached out and touched me and said, "You ok girl?"

"We talked about him, they've been together since last year. (we was coach and me)"

She said, "I thought you too..."

I winked at her and said, "City girl teaching a hick how to be a woman. We're good.

Where do you guys get pizza, this is terrible?"

They all cracked up. I don't think I fooled them. At all. Women get cheated on and dumped all the time and it's what you do when that happens and I think I won them over.

Changing topics I mentioned that all my work was going to be about focusing for the ten thousand meters and how Coach was going to get me into some events in the indoor season in the fall.

I said, "I think it might make all of us stronger for cross country. Does anyone want to talk to Coach about it with me on Wednesday? Well let me know I'm going to set it up for two o'clock."

I got back to the dorm and put a sticky on the door that said, "I have company please respect my privacy, signed RHB.

Tuesday we had our last run. Toni had not come back to the dorm yet.

I pulled something out of my past and took off as fast as I could and attacked the race rather than doing this tactical horseshit they were trying to teach me. The race was fifteen laps and I won going away, by half a length of the straight away.

Toni was walking in pain with her hands on her hips. I walked up to her and said,

"Thanks for the motivation."

End of part four.

Coming up Hailey meets her mom in England.

12