Is It Possible to Love Two People? Pt. 05

Story Info
Running Hailey Bigs Gets Married to her soulmate.
3.4k words
3.33
658
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
136 Followers

Is it possible to love two people P5.

We first met Running Hailey Bigs from little Two Rivers High School in North Bend, Washington, tucked into the Cascade Mountain foot hills as she ran herself into America's Heart.

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people

Then Running Hailey Bigs goes viral and she destroys competition at a shorter event and her life turns sideways right as she gets a scholarship to MIT to run and she want's to be a school teacher at Two Rivers. Pops is going to marry two women.

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people-pt-02

Hailey discovers Pops, Coach's and Tina's perfidy. They had broken up her family not her biological mom. She accepts the scholarship and graduates early and leaves for Boston.

https://literotica.com/s/is-it-possible-to-love-two-people-pt-03

In part four Running Hailey Bigs falls in love with a stunningly beautiful roommate and a world class cross country runner, Hails loses her virginity to Toni who visciously spurns Hails love.

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/3541956

School was out on May fifth.

The Trooper was packed and I pulled onto Interstate 90 right off of campus and it was a little slow at first due to traffic, but everything picked up just past Wellesley. I had made some sandwiches, peanut butter and cheddar with shredded iceberg lettuce. Plus I had a thermos full of Ramen with curry and some peanut butter, craisins and canned tuna. It was part of my down between running regular intervals food routine and it was so damn good. Sorry sneer all you want.

First night I pulled into the outskirts of Buffalo, New York. I got a room at the Hampton Inn. Two beds, big showers, there was a little mini gym and a pool on the ground floor. The gym had a treadmill and I had my swimsuit. I ordered a Hawaiian Pizza with extra Canadian Bacon from Dominos, it was only eleven bucks. The front desk buzzed me about the pizza and I had. I was wearing some MIT shorts and a wife beater, no bra, barefoot. My ponytail was up top.

I came out of the elevator and the Pizza guy was and I paid him fifteen bucks. I looked towards the counter and there was this girl with a Niagara basketball sweatshirt. She had pink hair and a ponytail and her nose was pierced and she had like ten earrings and really high cheekbones, like a model. I bit my lip and dipped my head and looked up at her and said, "You're so tall. Would you like some," I nodded at the pizza, "or me? Please."

She turned her head and said, "Taking my dinner break, cover me."

She was out from behind the counter and our fingers interlaced and she said,

"Come on and we trotted down the corridor to the elevator and she punched the button and we were in. She pulled me to her and kissed me softly, sensually. She bit my lip and I groaned. She said, "In a few minutes you will be the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked."

We made it to the bed and she kept her word. My shorts came down and she banged me and found my g-spot all the while sucking and biting my tits. First one then the other and my thighs tried to break her wrist as I humped all over the bed and she kept on fucking my brains out.

She whipped around and sat on my face, grinding her anus on the tip of my nose.

She leaned forward and buried her first three fingers then her whole fist in my cunt (I'm back in the slut zone again, oh well) and my legs were straight up in the air, shortly my toes curled and I screamed into her snatch, which muffled my joy.

Her knees spread apart further and smothered my mouth and nose and rode me like department store pony as she came so very hard. The transition to cuddles had me purring as she was the big spoon to my little spoon.

She was playing with hair on my face and cooing in my ear, then she said, "You're a cutie pie Red. I could make you mine, if you want. I wiggled my bottom against her and moaned.

She bit my ear lobe and stuck her tongue in my ear. I felt like I was a tuning fork as my whole body starting to vibrate uncontrollably. She then slowly fucked me with her fingers, really slowly. Like she was making love to me. Not like, she was, like nobody before, this was so sweet. I turned my face seeking her mouth and she softly kissed me.

This was gentle, maybe I'm not a slut. I'm not sure what got into me but I slowly turned around and I was wiggling on her, not tickling, but I was trying to love her back, blowing on her skin and little, tiny kisses everywhere. I got to the edge of her lips just besides them and just nibbled softly and then I moaned softly. I slid off her body and threw my leg over her hard tummy and grabbed her ribs across and pulled her into me.

In a small voice, I said, "Lover."

"I'm Dora, I play basketball for Niagara. I'm a senior.

"I'm Hailey, I run for MIT. I'm a gray shirt freshman, cross country, but my best event is the ten thousand meters."

Dora raised up on her elbow and looked at me and said, "Where are you from?"

"Washington state, tiny town outside Seattle, in the Cascades."

"You're Running Hailey Biggs!!! Fuck me. You ran an un unofficial NCAA record 15.51 yesterday. You were on ESPN last night and Jimmy Fallon was all over it last night again, listen."

She keyed up a YouTube video of last night's Tonight Show. "Did you see ESPN tonight? (there was a murmur in the audience) There's no keeping Running Hailey Bigs down on the farm. Yesterday she in a timed team practice run she destroyed two All Americans and ran an unofficial NCAA record 15.51 obliterating Vicki Huber's thirty five year old record of 15.59. Coach Hayde at MIT was quoted as saying Two River's Hailey Bigelow was shooting for the 2028 Olympics. She's all alone now.

Pops didn't turn out to be such a great guy. It's Running Hailey Bigs all alone now. I don't know about you folks, But I think she's America's Hailey Bigs."

Dara looked at me and a look of concern held on her face. "That's true isn't it about you being alone?"

My lips was shaking and I shrugged. "My aunt Marie is taking care of me and I'm going to see her. She's married to my non biological dad's cousin. Tom Bigelow cheated on my mom and broke up our family and my mom fucked some guy in England, she's an Investment banker, kind of a slut. I'm going to visit her in August,

I blew out a large breath.

I got up and brought the pizza back to the bed and opened it up and broke off a small piece and reached up to her lips and she opened her mouth and said,

"Mmmm, I was ready to hate that. It's good, cold and all."

I broke off another piece and fed it to her.

"What are you doing?"

I shrugged and said, "If I was your wife, I would honor your love. I would hope we could have babies. I'd like to have a big family. Four or even five kids. I missed having sisters. I'm just Hailey from North Bend, small town girl. I started falling for

you when you didn't fuck me, mind you I like to get fucked. Nobody's ever made love to me before. I've been fucked over a lot. I'm a good cook too. I can split wood. North Bend is a really good place to raise a family. I went to MIT cause I want to be a math teacher. Everybody looks out for each other. I think you'd love it there."

There was silence and I felt so cold that I shivered. Then Dora fed me a piece of pizza and I chewed. She brushed away some tears on my cheeks, and I was crying and she said, "Shush little girl I've got you."

I said, "Why don't you come with me?"

"I want you to meet aunt Marie. She would give me away when we got married. You're an All American basketball player aren't you?"

She nodded.

"Weren't you drafted by the Seattle Storm?"

"Yep in the first round."

"Sue Bird of the Storm and Meqan Rapinoe of the Seattle Reign are THE lesbian power couple. Megan is totally the dom. Just like you are with us. Sue worships her."

"Actually I have to be in Seattle the week after next. This is perfect."

I leaned into her to cuddle some more.

"Wake up sweety. Let's get cleaned up I want you to meet someone."

Sigh, the shower took a while. At first I had my arms around her neck, I was on my tippy toes to kiss her. Dora had two fingers in my cunt (I'm her slut) and she was working my g-spot and I flooded her hand. She stayed at it, but slowed down a bit, and I was grunting and she said, "I love your baby grunts. I love you."

I moaned and to date that was the most incredible moment of my life. I melted to the floor of the shower and pulled on the back of Dora's thigh. I yanked her legs forcing her into my mouth. I curled my tongue and dove into her fuck hole, I had her magnificent ass in my hands as I urged her to hump my face and I made her cum, oh she growled my baby growled for me. I've never felt such joy.

I put on my shorts and some flip flops with the MIT shirt and Dora said, "Come on baby, I want you to meet some people."

We walked out to the Trooper. She talked me through the way into Buffalo into a neighborhood and finally in front of a huge old white house, with no yard and cars where there might have been grass once. We got out and we locked the doors.

There was a stoop that was about ten feet across and there was a metal screen door. Dora turned and smiled and opened the front door into a huge living room. There were six young people, girls and boys. A middle aged couple, a very old couple and us. Twelve in total. There was a huge crucifix above the fireplace.

"Hey D-girl, come on in," everyone was watching the Knicks play the Celtics,

"Patrick, put on YouTube and get the Fallon show from Thursday night."

It was on and everyone was so into it. I clung to Dora, her arm was around my waist, my face turned into her shoulder. I was as scared as I'd ever been.

The video ended. "Guys, I want to introduce you to Hailey Bigelow."

I looked up and smiled.

"Mom, dad, Gramps and Grammy, Hailey is the one. We are going out for the signing with the Storm."

I was awash in hugs and squeals, Dora's mom kissed me on the lips and asked, "Do you love Dora?"

The room came to a complete stop.

"I am a one woman girl, we want to have five kids, invitro or something, I guess. This pope blesses queer couples, but no marriages, But I want our babies baptized. Dora is the love of my life. I will take care of her. I'm a good cook, but maybe you can teach me her favorites?"

I was openly weeping now and Dora picked me up and held me like a bride.

Dora said, "You better love her damn it. Mom, what the hell is wrong with you!! God damn you."

Then this huge deep voice yelled, "Mama, sit the hell down, now, God damn it! Hailey, I apologize for Dora's mom, she's going through the momopause and is on those damn pills, for Pete's sake."

"Welcome to the family. Should we be planning a wedding?"

I looked into Dora's eyes and she shrugged.

"Put me down honey," I looked at her dad, "I yearn to be Dora's wife. So soon as possible. I want to be a schoolteacher. No kids yet as I want to graduate from MIT and I am hoping to run in the 2028 Olympics, maybe we could adopt first. After the Olympics though, we want our own babies. I'd really like if one of the siblings could be a donor, because it would be like our own DNA in our kids."

Her dad said, "Fuck the God Damned pope, you could get married in the Piscopal church. I read there's a lesbian bishop in Washington state. Our fucking priests do nothing but fuck little boys and married women."

Dora said, "We have to go out to Seattle first, okay?"

My phone pinged, It was Coach Hayde. The U.S. Olympic team wants me to run in the time trials for the 10,000 meters in Eugene, Oregon. On June 20th. I showed it to Dors.

"Well we're headed out to Seattle for the signing at Climate Pledge and then Running Hailey Bigs has been asked to help train the U.S. Olympians for the Olympics this summer."

The front room erupted in cheers and I was crying again. Dors mom wiped off my tears with handkerchief and said, "Come on."

She pulled me into the kitchen where there was two Pyrex casserole dishes. There were four cans of tomato soup.

She said, "We're Ukrainian, Dors loves cabbage rolls. One cabbage leaf, ground beef, pork or both, rice, onions salt and pepper and marjoram. Roll them up opening on the bottom. Then tomato soup over the top. Three hundred in oven for an hour.

I know you be good wife for her. Sorry."

I hugged her and said, "I do love her. With all my heart."

Lunch was good, I loved the cabbage rolls. Cucumber and apples and lemon juice salad.

Full, and with Dors stuff we left. I have to say, we had a couple of little, short arguments, but the makeup love was incredible.

We pulled into North Bend and parked in front of Marie's home. It was six in the evening. I knocked on the door (I had a key, but this was really important) and Marie opened the door.

"Hi mom, I'd like you to meet someone."

I had my arm around Dors waist. Marie had this huge grin on her face.

"This is Dora Zelenskyy, I held up a huge diamond ring (Dora's mom gave it to us, it had been her mom's), "I'm going be the best wife ever!"

Mom squealed and we were dancing and hugging and uncle Phil hugged Dors.

They were having a huge filet of Chinook salmon and mom's blackberry coleslaw.

We were at the table and we ate and ate. Blackberry cobbler and green tea and oatmeal cookies. (I'd converted Dors from chocolate ships on the trip).

I said, "Mom we have a hotel because Dors will have the singing thing at Climate Pledge Friday night."

She said, "Nonsense, take her to the cabin tonight. I insist."

That night, Dors wore a strap on and she slow fucked me for two hours. At first my feet were locked behind her head, then I rode her cowboy stile. There was a devise in the harness that rubbed against her clit and she kept coming. I collapsed in her embrace.

We checked into the W Hotel and the evening signing was at half time of the Storm game and we walked out to the center circle. Sue Bard and her lover Margie Rapinoe were there to greet us. Sue said to Dors, "You're queer!"

Dors nodded, and said, Let me introduce you to Running Hailey Bigs, we're engaged and intend to be married later this summer."

Margie said, "We fell in love with you on the Fallon show the past few years and you're queer too. Oh my God, we both fell in love with you and your story. You're indominable and queer like us."

"We're going to have kids, we'd like a big family, invitro from her brothers, for the DNA stuff."

This was on the PR system, and the crowd erupted. Most of the crowd were queer women and queer curious. I showed Margie and Sue my ring and blushed. They ran to us and enveloped us in a hug.

Back to the hotel and my cunny was pretty sore. I climbed up and sat on Dors face buried mine in her sweet cunny. We took our time. I could not imagine so much love.

We were down I-5 to Eugene, which took fucking forever. I was there a week early and went to a high school in Springfield and had a good week catching up on my intervals for the pre-race 10,000 meters.

In the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo a woman from the Netherlands won at 29.55. The World record is 29.01, held by an Ethiopian woman.

I never ran well from behind, ever. So away I went. I led each of the twenty five laps and ran a 29.07. I was the better part of a lap ahead when I finished. I collapsed on the track. We watched the YouTube video when we got back to North Bend.

Dors vaulted the barrier and picked me up and carried me to the infield and laid me down and she could be seen screaming for help. Soon there were ice bags all over me and Dors was gently pouring water into my lips, I held her wrist and my ring was on prominent display. I was transported to the hospital on Country Club road. They intubated me and put Pedialyte's into me and I chewed on ice. Dors climbed into my bed and I laid on top of her as she rocked me slowly.

Megan and Sue came into the room. Dors eyes were closed. I looked at them and they wept, silently, I held out my hand and motioned them to come to us. They were hugging us and crying.

Sue said, "Pedialyte's before girl, the country needs you."

We watched the Fallon show from Eugene before we left the next morning. "Fuck me people, did you see our Hailey in Eugene? This would be her summer after her senior year. She obliterated the Olympic record and was a few ticks from the World record at the ten thousand meters. She's never actually run at ten thousand meters before this. Her MIT coach, said she'd been practicing is all, look at this, that's her finishing and collapsing and oh, our Hailey is in love and that is the Seattle Storm's Dora Zelenskyy and they're engaged now. We'll have to share with Dora, but Hails, nobody in America or the world will ever question your heart. Folks she almost didn't make it. I hope they'll invite us to their wedding."

I sent a text to my mom and invited her to the wedding explaining what had happened.

We were married in this huge Episcopalian cathedral on Capitol Hill in Seattle, St. Marks by their dean and several other Episcopal priests. Women and men and they were all straight. Dors dad was happy.

Jimmy Fallon came. He's so funny. I told him at the reception that we both wanted to name our first boy after him if he would give us his permission.

He said, "Of course."

We flew on a seaplane to Victoria, BC and we stayed for two weeks. Dors and surprised me had bought this huge dildo for the strap on harness. It's pink and maybe fifteen inches along and thick and rubbery. We fucked all the time and Dors would growl when I came. And I came constantly.. Seems I was a size queen, who knew?

We were spooning and all fifteen inches were buried in me. Her phone pinged.

She said, "Somebody named Toni is asking if she can talk to you. What's this baby?"

"Somebody, I thought I loved, but I did not know love. Please call her back and put her on the speaker phone."

"Hello, Hails?"

I spoke, "This is Hailey and my wife Dors. Why on earth are you calling me for?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Toni, you literally tore up my cunt and abandoned me. That said, I want to thank you, I was infatuated with you, but I'm on my honeymoon with my lover and soulmate. We're going to have a big family."

"Just so you know, it's not possible to love two people. I think Dors is going to be breeding me again."

The end.

Thanks.

Catcher78
Catcher78
136 Followers