All Comments on 'Is it Real'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I was ready to almost like this when it turned out that she hadn't REALLY cuckolded him, those his desire certainly was a turn-off. But then she was just planning on doing it for real, so, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing

But bad topic for me. She should be divorced so she can screw who she wants and he can move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Divorce time

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

One of these times, you'll come home and whine about your non-existent lover and your real husband will tell you good-bye and leave your skanky ass. Get that in your head because that's the real world. This little foray you are living right now is a dream that will not last forever. One day he will wake up and realize he's too good for that.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Just disrespectful cucky shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

if she goes ahead and fucks someone and he can find out if it is true then it is time to toss the slut to the curb only a wimp would put up with her shit if she was mine she would be gone now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

You need to know that’s still a 1*. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So his wife is a slut

She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes both herself and her husband to every nasty sexual disease known to man and you want us to believe he does anything but kick her out and divorce her? Laughably bad attempt at story telling.

1 star

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Sadly this author is a one trick pony and this is another pointless example of that one trick.

IBenton has good writing skills but seems unable to write about any other subject.

Novice authors are frequently advised to write about what they know. Draw your own conclusions.

Please attempt to use your obvious talent on another genre there are plenty to choose from.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
The Games People Play

Is there such a thing as normal?

Well done, lbenton.

Lue

dossbigdossbigalmost 4 years ago
She need to consummate with lovers

She is ready and he is accepting. Let all enjoy!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous - Re: "If she goes ahead" - Unfortunately, he seems to want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Free tip!

Free tip is: You have no red H's in LW.

Very few cuck stories get them, but MANY BTB stories get them?

Why?

If you think: people like revenge and conflict... NO!

People think, what would he/she do if in that position?

Unless your mental illness is tooooo advanced one will go for BTB,

or maybe reconciliation if remorse is strong enough.

LW is special section, tooooo close to the heart to laugh about it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Simmer Down

Take it easy, folks, she hasn't done anything yet. If you accept the hotwife premise, this is a touching little tale about a woman who cares for her husband and doesn't want him hurt.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 4 years ago
A Nomal Guy

I am a normal guy, so I don’t like stories based on abnormal behavior. This story leads the husband toward enjoying his wife fucking other men. That would be abnormal. Well written from the wife’s viewpoint.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
The Slope Is Getting Slick

The wife in your story is playing a very dangerous game and on a very slippery slope. She'd better find out for sure what her hubby would do if she really does cuckold him. I have a feeling that he's OK with the fantasy but won't be able to handle the real thing at all. Like I've said before action have consequences and some times the consequences are a lot more than you ever imagined. Interesting start now do you continue or not. I'd like to see where you would go with it in another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I need to know that if I ever really cuckolded him, he would he still love me. "

Love? Perhaps, if she was lucky. Trust? Again, perhaps, if she was lucky. The question is, what would he do in retaliation? If he demands the same opportunity in return, would SHE be able to deal with it? Deal with her man tasting, enjoying, fucking, and perhaps even eventually loving another woman? Somehow, I rather doubt it. She's much better off where she is now, than she would be knowing what his reaction would be. But, then again, most of the women in these stories are morons anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing

I'd call this story approach-avoidance of the wife sharing variety. Give wifey points for creativity and wanting to please her husband. Give hubby points for freely expressing his kink to his wife. Points off for readers who shame the author and other readers for not sharing their "correct" set of kinks. This is an erotic story site, remember?

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Nope

Cuck stories need their own category. Nothing but a 1 from me ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Am I sick, I wondered?"

What? No, no, you're perfectly normal. Every married woman I know is a promiscuous slut, and ALL their husbands walk around with constant erections just thinking about all the strange cock their wives are getting. Think about it. Your wife is a slut, your married sisters are sluts, and without a doubt your mother is a slut. And all their husbands, and your father, are just as excited and happy as you and the character in this story are. What a great cuckold life!

What could possibly be "sick" about those values and self image?

I'm just grateful for your effort, thanks.

janedonjanedonalmost 4 years ago
live & let live

Why are people attacking this couple---Is it because YOU are AFRAID of anyone being "Different" & they must act/Be exactly like YOU? If you don't like pineapple--you don't have to eat it, but it's Wrong to attack people who do enjoy it- to each his own--Don't Ruin it for everyone else-

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
ZERO STARS

sick wife's mind.... sick stupid husband for allowing it...just plain sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really well done

She's a very sexual woman but honors her husband's feelings above her own sexual needs. Speaking of needs, we need to know how it all comes out. WRITE THE REST OF THE STORY. I hope it's a happy ending. (And screw the dipsticks that have nothing good to say about anyone that doesn't think like them.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why get married if you too weak to stay married

get a divorce and do what right.a lot of people get hurt whoring around.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This was incredibly well done.

The elaborate plans and execution of deceit are pinpoint examples of the lack of trust between the characters. How to separate emotion from fact. I loved it I hope it stays edgy and doesn’t slip into stereotypical weak cuckdom

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

He is a sick bastard. She should get him help instead of feeding his fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Horrible tale. That's not how you treat a loving husband. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is story's like this that should scare the hell out of some of YOU. It is called mind conditioning and it works. She wants her cake and icing to and will play any game she wants. I give 5/5. Good job let's see some more. Than you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still vomiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CRAP!

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Pathetic, what is wrong with this pair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no one care;s about old people fucking ,but you are still trash .just old trash.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Boy, that stunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any wife that would pull this kind of crap needs to be kicked out, and he should be castrated fpr tjomlomg he wants to be a cuck.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Loved it. She is just trying to make sure he means it. As long as it is loving and consensual, it is an acceptable fetish.

And who are we to question other people's sexual practices?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he accepts this, he is the second lowest form of human there is. The only thing lower is the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The psychology of the wife of the husband who wants her to fuck others is always fascinating. Nice take, well-written. On to the next....

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just trash. Maybe the only thing worse than infidelity would be lying to pretend infidelity. Intentionally destroying trust is criminally stupid. Any woman that is that self-absorbed and twisted should be kicked to the curb. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lc69hunter is an idiot. "Loving" ???? There's nothing loving about it. It's just about her loving herself and getting excitement over demeaning somebody else. There used to be a saying, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." Her raunchy talk, her stupidity, and her twisted mind (the character, or the writer...!) comes from a heart that is just corrupt and evil.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks103x

I was ready to almost like this when it turned out that she hadn't REALLY cuckolded him, those his desire certainly was a turn-off. But then she was just planning on doing it for real, so, one star. - lujon jr.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Is it Real Series Info