Is It Really Me? Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeff takes over, Japanese style...
4.6k words
4.68
5.9k
10
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,178 Followers

This is the next chapter in the 'Is it really me?' series.

In the prior chapter, that was published 2 months ago, Jeff visited our house the first time. It didn't take him long to assume control and cuckold me using Ann's body (and my mouth) for his own pleasure. Though, both my wife and I had to admit that we liked the action too... A lot!...

Sunday morning was nice and sunny. Ann and I ate our breakfast on the balcony.

For an hour or so Ann didn't say anything about Saturday's adventure with Jeff.

I was the first one to break the ice, "In retrospect, what do you think about Jeff and yesterday's events?"

She looked puzzled and even scared for few minutes...

"Everything that happened after the first 3 dances feels like a daze... I was shocked when I saw you sucking Jeff's cock! But at the time I was so aroused by everything Jeff was saying and doing to me, that I didn't have the power to think clearly... I would have done ANYTHING he ordered me to do!... Yes Rick, yesterday I was his prisoner to do with me whatever he wished. What scares me now the most is that I loved every minute of it!..."

She glanced at me, "And how do YOU feel now?"

I wasn't sure how good an idea it would be to tell Ann about the 'gym sessions' I had in the past with Jeff and Sam, so (at least for now) I decided NOT to spill the beans...

I was thinking about the best ('politically correct') way of expressing my feelings...

Then I said, "Ann my love, I was watching you and Jeff making it on the dance floor. I saw him whispering multiple times in your ear. I do not know how many times he remarked on your attractive body, what he intended to do with you & me, or if he was giving you specific instructions... But it was obvious that the 2 of you were enjoying yourselves both while dancing and later during the sex... I have never seen you climax so hard and for so long in my life! Watching the 2 of you enjoying it made me both horny and very happy! The question is what's next?..."

Ann sat quietly, her fingers playing with her glass. Then she mumbled, "Rick, I know that if we continue having Jeff around, our intimate life will never be the same and even our relationship may change... Is it really worth it?"

"Ann, I'll do whatever you tell me to do. If YOU do not wish to see him again - It's OK by me. However, I don't want you to stop on my behalf..."

Ann took a moment, "Let us think about it for the next 2 weeks and then decide together."

"OK my love. Let me know if anything changes."

On Monday evening I went to the gym and later saw Jeff in the sauna. He was quiet.

I asked him how he felt at my house.

He blurted, "I was having a lot of fun. If my memory does not betray me, you folks had pleasurable time too... You and Ann have to make up your mind whether you want the 3 of us to continue MY WAY or not. You decide!"

Then he covered himself with the towel and left the sauna.

I stayed there, realizing that even if Ann decided to not see Jeff again, I'd still want to be his buddy... Even if it meant that I had to submit to Sam too! God, In a matter of few weeks I've changed from a normal heterosexual married male to a bisexual, submissive guy who craved sexual intimacy with men!...

The rest of the week I went to the gym twice - On Wednesday and Friday.

As expected, Jeff did not show up on these days.

Saturday morning I tried to initiate sex with Ann. She let me caress her and play with her tits, but she didn't seem to be in the mood, so I gave up and stopped there.

Sunday morning I tried again. I whispered that I'd be using Jeff's technique on her. She became more receptive. I lifted her legs in the air, put her hand on her clit and was fucking her fast & hard.

I was doing my best.

However, after few minutes Ann looked at me and whispered, "Rick, I am sorry... I don't think it works for me..."

I was aroused, but after hearing Ann's words, my dick softened.

I got out the bed, went to my workroom, closed the door and started masturbating.

I was thinking about Ann's beautiful nipples, her hairless cunt and her moans.

I still couldn't orgasm...

Then I started thinking about Jeff's muscular body, the way he was making me blow him off and the sex all 3 of us had in my home... With these thoughts I reached a powerful climax really fast!

It became clear that with or without Ann, I'd do whatever I could to convince Jeff to continue with OUR relationship...

Monday evening I again went to see Jeff (Sorry, to the gym...).

At 8:15 I entered the sauna and joined him on the upper bench.

"Jeff, Ann is still hesitant, but I like you and I want us to continue being friends..."

He smiled at me and was very calm, "I know you want me. I like your services too, but your wife is too gorgeous to be neglected. The 2 of us may continue IF you promise me to remind her, that I miss her a lot and would love to see her again..."

I promised...

"Ricky, you can have your toy now!"

I was thrilled to be able to play with Jeff's cock again...

At that moment, my number one priority was to suck his long shiny cock and feel it growing and hardening inside my mouth...

I took it slow. I wanted to prolong the intimate act as much as I could.

I massaged the shaft and then circled it with my palm. I squeezed it lightly and then started up-and-down motion that Jeff liked so much.

Yes, he liked the feeling of my hands on his now erect cock, but without a doubt his ultimate goal was to see me giving him a satisfying blow-job and later filling my throat with his love seed...

He especially enjoyed seeing me with my mouth full of his cum, as I was smiling at him and happily swallow it all...

We were not interrupted in the sauna and I gladly finished him off.

One difference comparing to other times - I swallowed only half of Jeff's cum and left the other half under my tongue...

Jeff was out of the sauna 2 minutes later.

I rushed to the water fountain area, took a plastic cup and dumped the rest of Jeff's sperm in the cup.

I did not bother taking a shower. I dressed up and hurried home.

Ann was sitting on the loveseat watching TV.

By now the goo was transparent and more liquidy. I poured it into my mouth and approached Ann from behind.

I hugged her and then moved my hands to touch her breasts.

She turned her head in my direction and then I French kissed her...

I kept kissing her, flooding her mouth with Jeff's sperm.

When she felt the cum in her mouth, Ann backed off as fast as she could.

"Rick, what the hell are you doing to me?..."

"Jeff used me to send you a present that I could not refuse..."

Ann sat quiet, thinking for awhile, "I see that you really want us to continue intimate relationship with Jeff. Right?..."

"I would love to..."

"I also was thinking about it for quite sometime now. In spite of all my reservations, both my brain and my body crave his demeaning talk, his body, his touch and his sex... If you are sure that you feel the same way, we'll go ahead...

I just wish to warn you that the other day, when I was totally under his spell, he told me what his fantasies were and that he expected both of us to help him fulfill them. He informed me about you sucking his cock in the gym... But only when I saw you actually doing it to him I realized that he was serious...

Remember the package he gave you last time at the door? Well, in addition to the transparent red nightgown, there was a silk kimono. If we were to meet him again, he wanted me to welcome him dressed in ONLY that kimono with high heels shoes... He wanted me to be his Geisha!... I'll be his good girl, who would be rewarded for obeying his commands and punished if his instructions were not met... Your job would be to keep me happy when he was NOT around, make me ready for him when he WAS around and serve us both any required way... If you wanted to have sex with me, you would ask his permission to do so... So now that I mentioned to you my reservations, are you really sure that you want us to go ahead with it?!..."

With my eyes pleading I whispered, "Dear Ann, if by now you know what we do in the gym and it is not a major issue for you, you understand that nothing will deter me from accepting Jeff's offer, as long as YOU agree to it too!... Yes Ann, I do want it..."

Ann stared at me for a couple of minutes, "Rick, tell Jeff that we agree. We'll see him again!"

Both our brains tried to fight the idea that we would give total control to a stranger, but our bodies craved his presence, his awesome body, the unbelievable sex...

I knew that agreeing to Jeff's terms would completely change my life from now on and turn Ann's life upside down as well...

The upcoming Thursday I was very anxious.

I entered the sauna at the gym at 8:15 pm.

Jeff looked at me and waited for me to talk.

I smiled at him, "Ann and I agree..."

His eyes penetrated my soul, "Did your wife tell you the conditions I put forward?"

"Yes," I answered, "and we hope that you use your control over us for good, so our life is more interesting..."

"Don't worry, Ricky, your life will definitely be more interesting. BUT, sometimes you won't understand why I do certain things and I still expect you guys to obey. Is it clear?..."

"Yes, Sir!"

For the first time that evening Jeff smiled... Not smirked, but really smiled!...

"Ricky, this weekend I'll be busy, but next one, on Saturday, I'll be at your house at 6 pm. I'd like you to buy 3 bottles of Sake at the liquor store. Ann will have on the kimono & comb I brought her last time, with the sandals I'll give you once I am out of the sauna. I expect Ann to have no necklace, earrings or perfume on! Ann shall open the door for me and greet me, 'Thank you for your visit Jeff-Sama.' Look in the dictionary later and see what Sama means... The whole evening Ann will serve as my geisha named Ayoki. She will pour sake for me, serve all my needs during the evening and kneel by my side when not on duty! And Ricky, we both know that you are a sissy, so you are going to be wearing suitable panties under your pants. I already chose your attire for the evening too. Once I enter your house, only Ayoki will be there to greet me. You'll be staying behind the door in your bedroom closet. You can watch us through the cracks and hear us from there. Then wait for further instructions!... Any questions?"

"No Sir," I said softly. "I was thinking about the Japanese theme, the awesome clothes and the expected evening of adventure. It makes me very horny already..."

Jeff looked in my groin's direction.

He noticed the partial erection, "Ricky, I see that your tiny dick really liked what I said... Now that all my instructions are clear, you get my permission to play with your love toy..."

For the next 15 minutes I caressed and massaged Jeff's fantastic cock to a full erection. I then bent down, put my head over his lap and took my favorite lollipop in my mouth.

After giving him head several times before, I knew exactly how he loved to be sucked...

I gladly did the best I could and was rewarded with his abundant cum.

It took him less time than usual to climax...

He patiently waited for me to lap the remaining drops... "Good boy! You have become the best cocksucker I've had in awhile! I think that we will have a lot of fun in the future together!..."

He exited the sauna and showed up a minute later with the pictures of clothes & shoes he wanted me and Ayoki to have on when we meet him on Saturday...

Then he left.

I stayed in the sauna and masturbated myself while thinking about Jeff fucking the kimono dressed Ann...

I came in less than 2 minutes!

The 9 days until our next meeting felt like an eternity.

I found everything Jeff instructed me to bring. Some of it I bought at a big department store near by and some on-line through Amazon.

The rest of the time I tried to keep busy at work, although I was distracted frequently...

Seven days before we were to meet, on Saturday morning while still in bed under the blanket, Ann asked me about next week's plan. I told her that she was to greet Jeff at the door having on only her kimono, sandals and Japanese comb. Her name be Ayoki. She'd guide Jeff-Sama to sit in front of our table and serve him sake. Then she'd kneel on the rug by his side and wait for further instructions.

Ann stayed quiet for a couple minutes. I asked her what she was thinking about.

"The whole thing is new and frightening to me, but somehow it makes me horny too..."

I remembered Jeff telling me that I was not to have sexual intercourse with my wife without his permission...

But he did not say anything about me satisfying Ann in other ways...

I lifted the cover and found Ann's hand touching herself down there!

I smiled at her and added my hand to her pussy fingering game.

She was moist before I even touched her!

I spread her legs and moved between them, "Ann, tell me, if you were to decide how and what will happen next Saturday between the sheets, what would you want it to be?..."

She said that missionary position with her legs up was a great turn on for her last time.

I told her to continue and went down on her. I circled her labia with my tongue, careful not to touch her clit.

Ann moaned and continued whispering that having Jeff fuck her doggy-style afterwards would be even better... My tongue lap dance came closer to her sensitive clit now.

She pushed my head against her swollen clit and mumbled, "And I would like also to ride Jeff's cock, while he plays with my tits..."

Hearing those words I increased the pace of my clitoral ministrations and Ann burst into an immense orgasm. She was holding my head in place and shoving her pussy against my tongue, while screaming her heart out...

It seemed like her climax lasted forever!

When it was over, she looked at me with half a smile, "I don't know what is happening to us. You have become an oral expert on both me and Jeff, while I feel and behave like a nymphomaniac every time Jeff's name is mentioned... I am both thrilled and scared at the same time..."

I sighed, "Yes Ann, I know. I feel the same way... Let's hope the future is bright. In a week we'll see..."

By Saturday we got everything Jeff instructed us to have. I even found a nice sake set for the party.

Ann tried on the kimono and sandals that Jeff bought for her and they looked fine on her...

My shirt and pants fit me OK.

The panties felt good when I first put them on, but thinking about the evening made my dick stand in anticipation and it slipped upward from the panties toward my tummy...

I had to admit though, it felt very sexy...

Ann and I were nervous toward the evening and had a glass of our favorite Chardonnay to calm us down.

I stared at my wife.

Even though she had no lipstick, makeup, mascara, earrings or necklace, she looked amazingly beautiful with her colorful traditional kimono, the comb in her hair and nice sandals...

I told her that she looked gorgeous and I was in love with her all over again!

She smiled, "I hope you still feel this way when the evening is over darling..."

I kissed her gently and whispered, "No doubt I will!"

At 6 pm I hid near the entrance, ready to take my place in the bedroom closet when the time was right.

Ann sat on the sofa in the living room, staring at the drawings on the wall.

Five minutes later we heard a knock on the door. Ann stood up and opened it to Jeff.

He was wearing a nicely ironed white shirt and denim pants. He was holding a small package in his hands.

Jeff looked at my wife and a satisfied smile decorated his face, "Ayoki, you look very pretty!..."

He gave her the package and told her to open it. Inside were 3 different perfumes.

He said, "Take these to the bathroom, try all 3 of them, choose one that you like the most and put it on!"

Ayoki bowed her head slightly, "Thank you for visiting us Jeff-Sama and thank you for the presents..."

She went to the bathroom and came back later smiling broadly, "I love all three... Each one smells differently, but I like all of them..."

Then she led Jeff-Sama to the best couch in the house.

The bedroom door was open and there was a direct visual line from the closet I was in, so I was able to see them from a crack in the door (that I enlarged slightly earlier...)

Ayoki put a low table to the left of Jeff-Sama, poured sake for him and gazed at him.

He stayed quiet. She knelt on the carpet to his right.

He was sipping the sake and at one point he offered her a glass too.

She took it from his hand and tasted it, "It tastes very good... It is mild and fruity..." she said.

Jeff-Sama smiled again, "Ayoki, I thought you would like that kind... I tastes nice.

Now YOU smell very good and I am sure you will taste nice too... Please come to me and sit on my lap..."

Ayoki stood up and sat down carefully on Jeff-Sama knees with her legs crossed, pointing to the right. Her face was blushing and she looked down.

Jeff-Sama hugged her in his arms and then caressed her hair.

He slowly lifted her chin and kissed her lips lightly. She didn't move.

Jeff-Sama kissed her again, this time opening her lips with his mouth. He inserted his tongue and searched for hers.

His left arm descended toward her back, while with the right one he held her head in place.

Slowly ayoki succumbed to his will and responded to his kisses.

At one point Jeff-Sama backed his head to look at her.

Her eyes were closed and she tried to move her head forward to touch his lips again.

He met her half way and then moved his right hand down to her shoulder and from there to her chest over the kimono.

She sighed and pushed her torso forward.

Jeff-Sama continued this for another 5 minutes and then whispered something in her ear.

Ayoki stood up in front of him with her hands at her side. She was blushing and looking down at the carpet.

"Ricky," I heard Jeff-Sama calling me, "come here!"

I came out of the closet and approached him, "Yes, Sir."

"Ricky, this evening your wife became my geisha. She looks very beautiful in her kimono and sandals, but I would like to see her in the nude in front of me now. Be a nice boy and slowly strip her for me!"

Ayoki didn't move or said anything.

I went behind her, placed my hands on her front and untied the kimono ribbon around her waist.

I then slowly peeled the kimono from her shoulders downward.

Her marvelous tits became completely exposed and showed hardened nipples.

I continued removing the kimono until her hairless pubic area was clearly visible.

Ayoki stunning nude body was now on full display... My dick began to harden!

"Nice job Ricky! I like very much to see my geisha being undressed by her husband... Move to the side now."

I went backwards and knelt down.

Jeff-Sama stood up, approached Ayoki, bent his head toward hers and kissed her again.

His hands were now all over her body...

His right hand pinched lightly at her left nipple, while the left hand held her right ass-cheek.

Ayoki began moaning softly and grazed the front of his pants with her pubis.

Jeff-Sama's engorged cock was noticed through his pants.

Suddenly Jeff-Sama broke the kiss and while still playing with Ayoki's body he blurted, "Ricky, Ayoki seems ready for me. And I am becoming hard as well... Take off your shirt and pants! Be with your panties only. Then stand behind me, open my zipper and gently pull my cock out of my pants. And while you are at it, be nice and check Ayoki's lubrication for me..."

For a moment I was confused by his order...But I quickly recovered and stood behind Jeff-Sama.

I carefully unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

I then realized that Jeff-Sama did not wear any undergarment...

His rigid cock popped out, pointing upward toward Ayoki's face.

ragal2
ragal2
1,178 Followers
12