Is It Really Me? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched her cunt and wasn't surprised to find out that she was dripping wet...

"Ricky, you should participate in the act too, so be a good cuckold and insert my dick into your wife's waiting cunt!"

I was stunned by Jeff-Sama's bold instruction...

But watching Ayoki's aroused state, while he was kneading her breasts, made me so fucking horny, that without further due I guided Jeff-Sama's long slippery cock into her wet pussy.

Ayoki gasped when she felt his massive tool invading her.

Then she spread her legs slightly to facilitate the entrance.

Jeff-Sama motioned to me to stay there and watch.

He then pushed her bare back against the closest wall, held her arms up above her head and started pounding her hard.

She started moaning louder yet hardly moved...

After about 5 minutes Jeff-Sama slowed down. He looked at me and ordered, "Remove all the stuff from the low table!" I did as he instructed.

Jeff-Sama bent down and effortlessly lifted Ayoki with his strong arms.

He put her gently with her back on the table.

He signaled for me to kneel down, straddle her legs and start licking her.

Jeff-Sama moved near her head, knelt too and directed her face toward his pussy juices covered cock.

When Ayoki sensed his cock nearing her face, she eagerly opened her lips and accepted it in her mouth.

Jeff-Sama didn't move. He let her adjust to his cock's size and slowly accommodate him all the way to it's hairy base.

I gazed at her sucking his wonderful cock, remembering that I was doing the same thing just days ago...

The thought aroused me beyond belief and my dick reached it's maximal length!...

I started lapping her clit area faster, causing her to writhe and squirm wildly.

Jeff-Sama was watching me licking ayoki to a massive orgasm...

Up to that point, she was using his cock as a pacifier, but her sucking became harder and deeper during her climax.

He whispered, "Ayoki dear, You look so sexy when you orgasm! Your mouth feels so good! I am going to cum down your throat now!..."

She didn't speak but nodded her head and inserted his cock even deeper.

Jeff-Sama began groaning.

I saw him fucking her mouth 4 times before pulling out with his jizm spatter over her bare chest...

He looked at me and with a devilish smirk and pointed at his spent cock.

Oh yes, I knew exactly what he wanted!

I moved on my knees toward his softening whitish cream covered dick and licked it all over until it was squeaky clean.

Jeff-Sama didn't bother thanking me.

He pointed at Ayoki and blurted, "Now French kiss your wife. Both you and your lovely wife will share my gift to you!..."

I swiveled and watched Ayoki staring at Jeff-Sama. There was lust in her eyes.

All the sucking she performed and being licked by me made her hungrier to accept his penis in her snatch...

But Jeff-Sama had other idea.

He wanted to see her kissing me first, interchanging our spunk filled saliva...

He then said, "That's the way I like to see you two! I am going to take a short shower now. Ricky, keep Ayoki with her back on the table until I'm finished. Then I will fuck your wife on this table, so be sure that she is well lubricated for me..." And then he left.

For the next several minutes I licked my beautiful horny wife to 3 orgasms...

Yes, she always loved the way I gave her head. And now she was even primed....

Jeff-Sama came from the shower 15 minutes later. His lean body was not completely dry.

His magnificent cock was in half mast already.

He stood by Ayoki's head and then pulled me toward his penis.

He obviously wanted Ayoki to watch how her cuckold husband sucked him and played with her clit at the same time...

She didn't say a word, but was staring at me bringing our Master to a full erection.

He then pushed me aside, spread Ayoki's legs apart and in one shove penetrated all the way to her cervix.

Her heavy breathing stopped at once and was then followed by loud moans.

Jeff-Sama did not bother with a long foreplay.

He moved forward between her thighs, bent on her smallish body, spread her lips with his and invaded her mouth with his tongue.

He then started hard pounding of her expanding pussy.

Her moans turned into whimpering...

She was under his total control! A prisoner of her own status orgasmicus...

Master removed his lips from hers, glanced at me and saw me masturbating furiously.

He smiled.

Then he pointed at Ayoki's tummy and signaled for me to cum all over it.

I was elated! In 2 minutes I climaxed on her abdomen.

Master made me smear my spunk over her tummy and breasts and then lick it clean.

Seeing me licking Ayoki took Jeff-Sama over the edge.

He groaned and came inside my wife's vagina with a big shudder.

When he was finished, he pulled out and gently kissed Ayoki, "You were terrific! I'll see you soon again..."

He dressed up and within minutes he was out the door.

My spent wife stayed lying on the table with her legs still spread.

Her body looked lifeless, but the smile on her face said it all.

She was in her private heaven...

12