All Comments on 'Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 03'

by HarmonyHaze

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED IT!

I absolutely loved it!

:) Good work

took some work to find chapter 3 though

you can't find it in Ch 2 (the link)

FIRST COMMENT!

HawaiianEhuGirlHawaiianEhuGirlabout 14 years ago
Wheww!!!

Damn I loved it. Jeanie and Ashley are so hot together. You are such an awesome writer and the story was perfect. I'm sad that it ends here. I surely can't wait for more of you stories. Keep up the great work and once again I love Jeanie and Ashley!!!

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Really great!

Romance, drama, sex and a happy ending, what more could one ask for! Ashley is so lovable that I'd like to get to know her better, Jeanie as well, so I am a little sad to see this series end ;^( Maybe we can get to meet them again when they adopt?

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Hello Harmony.

Wow. Very good story, as someone else said, Romantic, sexy, fun at times as well. You are a very good writer I hope you continue to write stories here and elsewhere. I was hoping things would work out for Ash and Jeannie I am glad they did. Well done for this series of stories. Don't wait too long to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very good

It's a very good story. Absolutely romantic. Please keep writing.

sexyfox69sexyfox69about 14 years ago

I so want to see what happens next. Jeanie's friends finding out, Jeanie and Ashley meeting Jeanie's parents how that will go, Ashley's friends discovering that her and Jeanie are together. I for one cannot wait to see how this works out but the thing I really hope occurs is that they get married, have a really hot honeymoon, and they move in together. I also want to see them interact with Jeanie's parents too as they move to marry. I think it would be awesome if Jeanie proposed to Ashley and then have some major wicked hot sex. So please keep the story coming and please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter as this one was but it also was worth the wait to see Jeanie come around to discover she was in love with Ashley the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I know this is ridiculous...

But please keep writing more! This is the absolute best story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Write more

You really have to write another chapter it seems unfinished . I agree that this is one of the best stories i have read in a long time.

biscuit53biscuit53about 14 years ago
hello

great ending. glad that Ashley & Jeanie were together.

i laughed so hard when it comes at Jeanie's immaturity... & comments near the end. would be interested on your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue..

Please continue..your so great at writing and this story is by far one of my favorites on Literotica..please continue..I would really like to see how their relationship goes and how it goes when they meet eachothers family...

PLEASE. !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please

Wow this story is excellent reading....you are developing the charactors to the fullest with each chapter....seems like in the last two pages of this one you are bringing out a teasing sub for Jeannie as her blosoming relationship to Ashie matures.....while at the same time bringing out a fiesty nature in Jeannie towards at least Tasha....Ashie on the other hand is gaining protective yet a sense of power over Jeannie and still developing her ability to guide Jeannie towards her giving in to her lesbian nature and identifying in a positive manner with Ashie's friends.....GREAT JOB hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What about Meredith?

Like everyone else who's commented here, I loved the story and I hope for a Ch. 04. It just seems wrong that Meredith is the only character in Literotica.com who's still a virgin at the end. And does Tasha return for revenge? Or revenge sex?

Thank you for this story, Harmony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the end????

NO NO NO don't be so cruel and end it here. keep going write about the other girls don't just leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sequel pleeease

i would love to see another story based on this one, with those 2 characters and the backround from this story. that would be great because you really did a great job in greating these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Thanks for great read,Harmony, loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i hope this isn't the end.

each chapter has made it worth waiting. excellently written... i hope there are more chapters in the works. pls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Great story Harmony! I've never follow a series before, cos they bored the hell outta me, but I read every bit this and excitedly waiting for the next chapter. Good work, I like how you build up the relationship and the tension. Keep it up.

luvinasianluvinasianabout 14 years ago
Love the story

Awesome story! loved how you developed the characters and the process that most girls deal with when they come to girl on girl love. Keep up the stories. You are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Undoubtedly one of the better stories around here. I'll definitely be looking forward to reading more of you work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG I love this series

Please, keep it going. I need more! hehe I sound so needy. oh well :) CG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Was extremely happy to see part three of the "two-part" series... Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hopeless Romantic...

Great story...looks to me like I'm not the only one who would really love to read more about these two dynamic characters...seems like there are alot of directions more stories could go...great job!

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341about 14 years ago
yay!

I was hoping it'd end like that... <3 Very hott. I'll be on the lookout for more of your work. A possible fourth chapter? You should tell Meredith's story. I liked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

probably the best story i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME!!

Truly amazing, keep up the great work!!!

redbirdStarlightredbirdStarlightabout 14 years ago

Eep!

I was so happy to see that you'd wrote more!

This is amazing! And soooo happy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
even without . . .

Every aspect of your writing is so strong that I've no doubt that it would be compelling even without the explicit sexual encounters. Of course I'm very happy you've included them (this being Literotica and all).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy shit...

That was the best story I've ever read EVER!!! I'm surprised to know these are the only stories you've written as well. Good job!

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 14 years ago
Tired!

You owe me a night's sleep, young lady, since I spent most of this one reading your amazing story!

I had read the first chapter a while ago and was searching for it in order to re-read it. I had no idea you'd finished the story. 3½ hours later... :)

Seriously, you are a great writer. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all. It had me totally captivated. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Made My Night...

I was EXTREMELY happy that you decided to write a night chapter. You definitely made my night. I was stoked when I saw it on here. Keep writtingggg! Excellent job.

ZanthaZanthaabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

I've read this series through four times now. It's definitely one of the best! I eagerly await your next amazing entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesomeness

This should be a movie girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

To have a storie that makes you horney in every chapter and is pending release before you even get through with the story amazing!!!!

beenmanythingsbeenmanythingsabout 14 years ago

This - including the first two parts - is one of the best that I've ever read, hot as hell with a great cast of characters. Every story should be this good. I'll read anything HarmonyHaze writes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

This story is great. It has a great plot and interesting characters. I agree, it should be a movie. :)

HawaiianEhuGirlHawaiianEhuGirlabout 14 years ago

I can't believe how many times I have the series!! I am so in love with the story as well as the characters! Please continue I would like to see them fall even mote in love. I would also like to read more of your stories! You are by far one of the best on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

please please please PLEASE continue this series! It's the best i've ever read! You should make more chapters. This series is addicting!

infernojj1infernojj1about 14 years ago
Another?

Can you please make more stories about these same two characters cuz they're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
best ever! cute couple

the BEST series i've read so far (i usu. hate sequels, since they often become repetitive)... but yours really are riveting! loved the characters, jeannie's tantrums, ashley's patience,.... ashley & jeannie are so cute together, the stories are very well-written.. enjoyed the build up & the tension.

the only story/series that i've re-read in a span of two days and I WANT MORE...

loved it.. ur my favorite writer =)

keep writing please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The L Word

This vaguely reminds me of the L Word... except urs is better. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Amazingly written, and completely believable.. Well done! If you don't continue, it will be disappointing, but your writing is fantastic!

tsippertsipperabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Your trilogy is amazing. It is very similar to "A Benign Something" in the subject matter. The difference is Jeanie's refusal to admit to herself and Ashie's refusal to give Jeanie.

Once again, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

I do a lot of online reading and this has to be some of the best I have read. The dialogue was exceptional. I love the banter between all the friends. The relationships between all the characters seemed realistic and not just place holders to take up time until the next sex scene. I truly hope you have more stories in store for all of us. Keep writing, I know I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutly amazing writing! Great storyline, great characters. And lov how the 'straight' girl turns gay haha! I'm trying ti convince my best friend ATM lol, maybe I'll send her this link? Truelly loved it!!

Absolutly amazing writing! Great storyline, great characters. And lov how the 'straight' girl turns gay haha! I'm trying ti convince my best friend ATM lol, maybe I'll send her this link? Truelly loved it!!

pyrus98pyrus98almost 14 years ago
To a literary artist

I am so incredibly awed over your (beyond) amazing work that I am almost completely speechless. I swear that your talents at writing would be invaluable to an actual mini-series such as "The L Word". Your developement was beyond reproach and what was a passing interest in a nice entertaining story developed into total involvement that prevented me from tearing myself away. Did I mention that it all left me speechless? Just think what I could have said if I wasn't!! You are by far the best I have ever read.

silvertip_40silvertip_40almost 14 years ago
great story!!!!!!!!!!

you really have a flair for this kind of writing. after reading many stories in this section, your high reader scores reflect my own reactions. this is definitely one of the best! you take the time to develop, dont get impatient, and have a real feeling for your people. i dont know if more on ashley and jeannie is in your plans, but certainly ok with me for you to go on to another fresh story about new characters that interest you. i look forward to some new material from you and wish you luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best story ever

This was the best story i've ever read and i loved every part of the story, especially the blossoming relationship between ashie and jeanie. I really hope you decided to continue the story, if not I look forward to the next story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Words can't describe... -Get this published!

Seriously, I don't normally read erotic stories on this site lol, as it is so very explicit and I have only just turned 18. I normally do my online reading on fictionpress :P But my friend Brian read this story and he told me I just had to, HAD to read it. He said it was amazingly written for a story on Literotica and he was right! You could get this published and it would be an awesome book, in my opinion ;D The chain of events in this story is just addictive and I got hooked from the beginning till the end. The character build up has slight complexity, but it was very smooth and well done. Honestly, I wished I'd found this story earlier- The tension you've created plus the heart warming moments, it all just fits in so well! And GOD, did I mention how fantastically brilliant your writing style is? You are an exceptional writer and you have my total admiration. Though I do agree there are some parts of the story that have potential to be continued, I am am entirely satisfied with this ending. It was a good one.

Now that I'm done dishing out my honest compliments, there is something else I found very amusing. My name is Ashlee, and my girlfriend's name just so happens to be Jean and I call her Jeany lol. That is of course, purely coincidential. Though it's kind of the opposite with us haha, Jean is the mature one and I'm the one who doesn't know what I did, to deserve her. She's just the most awesome girl in my life. With that being said, this amusement was what made your story even more enjoyable, to read :D

Thank you for posting such an unforgettable story and thank you for your hard work writing it. You, are the epitome of awesomeness.

Ash.

charmedfan78charmedfan78almost 14 years ago
Awesome!

I must say I loved this story. I loved the entire series. This is the first story on this site that I've read that was this lengthy and I loved every bit of it. Please say you are working on another piece of work.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumealmost 14 years ago

You've made the reader care about the people you've created, so that whatever happens to them has the tension and resonance of good storytelling. By taking your time to build slowly and naturally to the climax of your story, you gave it incredible power when you got there. Bravo and encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This really is a fantastic story and I would encourage you to continue with these characters. I enjoy your writing style as much if not more than some of the perrenial "Top Writers" on Literotica. Keep it up!

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Oh please!

I would've never given this series a second thought had I not been on the Top Lists of Lesbian Sex Stories lately! And thank God that I did! I fell in love with the characters, the dialogue, the way the story flowed together - it was so languidly sewn together.. Absolutely perfect. PLEASE, I beg of you, please continue the story of Jeanie and Ashie (hehehe)! I implore you! *in the words of Jeanie* Please! Pretty please with sugar on top? ;)

-Sher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

MORE, PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!

This is the first lesbian story I ever read and I am pleasantly surprised how vivid and captivating you tell this story.

Its realistic and has a lot of feelings and emotions on every page, I really LOVED IT!

I think you are a great writer, one of the best here, and I will be watching your webpage in hope that you'll write more of this stories.

More power and PLEASE write MORE...

LadyTsun

KojikiKojikiover 13 years ago

Extremely awesome, I enjoyed everything. Loved how you captured feeling. One of my favorites so far. five stars aren't enough i give you 10. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hooked

blazed through this story absolutely addictive!! please please write more! i think i'm in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Greatest story ever! I got hooked in the first chapter next thing I knew couple of hours later I finished it. Definitely movie material. I really hope you do write more with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Masterpiece!

Harmony Haze does at least two things that every fiction writer aspires in this story.

First, the characters come alive. Ashley Angelique James and Jeanette Elizabeth Gershaw seem very much like real people. This is accomplished in large part through a pitch perfect ear for dialogue. Even the minor characters who only appear briefly, like Sandra James, have their own voice.

Many stories on Literotica are two person affairs, literally and figuratively. This story would not be the same without Ashley and Jeanie's friends. They also make Ashley and Jeanie seem more real because they don't live in a vacuum, existing only for each other.

The other thing that Harmony Haze does that every writer of fiction wants to do is she has her readers begging for more! I am soo jealous of her skills as a writer, it kills me. If Harmony Haze doesn't make her livng as a writer in some capacity, there is something wrong with this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME..

Simply beautiful, brilliant, captivating...

You have done a great job... didn't want the story to end

idrubloodidrubloodover 13 years ago
truely captivating

i am spellbound and speachless at this writing. yes it's that good!

there is such realism in every word. many thanks to you, harmony, i look forward to seeing more of your writings.

drucilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved this story one of the best i have ever read i hope you continue this story. What happens whit jeanie parents how do their friends react? I just hope you write another chapter of this story it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
second time even better

This whole series is A+. I read it about a week ago and just now again, just as good if not better than the first time. Excellent writing skills, with build-ups,etc. Please continue or write again!!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
WOW!! Amazing

This was a great series. Easily one of the best I have read. Already in my favorites so I can read it agan later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Could Write More

It is sooooo much fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

:)

seby200seby200over 13 years ago
oh my sweet baby jesus

THAT WAS AMAZING! best story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!!!

It was such a great story that it just left me wanting more and more!! Harmony I hope that you keep writing because I will keep right on reading. Thank you for keeping me VERY entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely one of the best! Please, please keep writing!

Karen A.Karen A.about 13 years ago
Wonderful...

Fantastic story, great characterisation, terrific development and smoking hot sex! Probably the best thing I've read here on Literotica -apart from my own, of course! :). Please, please keep writing, work of this standard is such a rare delight.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!! I have never commented on a story before, so take this as a HUGE compliment!! You have a GREAT skill, I love stories with plots and this completely drew me in. I was mad sad happy and everything else..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THIS.

this is the best story on literotica. hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It's rare that a story so well-crafted with such amazing and complex characters finds it's way not only to literotica, but to any spot on or off the Internet. This story truly had me emotionally connected to all it's wonderful and colorful characters, from their heart-warming highs to their soul-crushing lows. Sex was used in the story not only erotically and passionately, but in a way that only made the characters feel more human and adult. All I can say is keep writing, because to do otherwise would be wasting some serious talent.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessalmost 13 years ago
FUCKING FAAABBUULLOOOUUUSSSS

Awesome.

You are an amazing writer.

Loved this story.

Kisses.

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

This story is perfect. Every chapter had me enthralled. The characters were well developed and interesting, the interactions believable and real, everything was just so... perfect! But by far the raw emotion in this story is what makes it so tangible and draws you in. I really FELT while I read this, you know? I can't give you a higher compliment than that. And the grammar nazi in me is very pleased as well. There were very few if any spelling/grammatical errors that I could see. Definitely a story worthy of publication, I'd buy it right away. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us, and please, PLEASE keep writing, even if you decide not to post it here. You have insane amounts of talent and it would be criminal to waste it. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

that was great. the raw emotions of it is what kept me reading. loved the character development over the 3 chapters well done and please like others have said keep writing you've got serious talent. i really liked Jeanie's gorilla comment had me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous story

Terrific real life emotions. Keep writing. I love your build up and sex scenes were mind blowing. I will read this again and again. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow,thats all i have to say.........wow.

i would love to see more in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This series is fucking incredible. Awesome character development, captivating writing style and story, and the hottest, most intimate sex scenes I've ever read. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

This was so amazing! I loved it so much. Please please please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five star

One of the best offerings on this site. So well written, absorbing and well constructed.

Hopelessly_HopefulHopelessly_Hopefulover 12 years ago
Awesome Job...

Very good read, I would really enjoy reading this

from Jeanies point of view! Consider it

AffairAffairover 12 years ago
<3

Jeanie is a brat but she's irresistible.

Ashley makes me squeal because she's so awesome :D

I seriously love this :) an entire story with the dirty bits in about 25 pages.

More? It'd be awesome :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree

i also want to see jeanie's side of the story. it was very hot btw. loved it every time i read it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would love to find out what happens after they get together!! I loved the whole thing and I can not get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect Story

Wished there was one more sex scene, but this was the best story I've read in a while. I also wish a bit more romantic content was at the end, and that the relationship cultivated and everyone's reactions, but whatever :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say this story was amazing. I honestly found myself rooting for Ashley. It was very sexy, but by the end I was totally hooked on the story aspect and it turned into a page turner.

If this is any indication of your writing ability you should definitely keep writing

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Wonderful & captivating story! This is a must read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disliked the story

Didn't like this story. Ashley is way too fickle. One minute she wants Jeanie, the next, she doesn't, cos she's hurt.

Jeanie is worse! Don't even know what she wants, has a foul mouth, and is totally a moron! They deserve each other.

TrotsyTrotsyover 12 years ago

This trilogy would have to be the most amazing story ive ever read on this site, Every part of the story was interesting and kept me wanting to know more about what was gonna happen. Love how it ended :D Good work Your a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We need more

i was so happy when i found out that there were another two chapters, but now iv finished (including loosing several nights sleep) i need more!

Reading other peoples comments i know i am not the only one, i also realise its been over a year and you may not even want to continue, or even see these comments.

but you write so incredibly well and it is the best iv read, let alone connected to.

all i can do is leave my plea for you to write more (hopefully continuing this) and hope that some day you will.

thanks for sharing this special something with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

This has to be the best story I have read on here! I was captivated! I couldn't get enough! Great writing! Can't wait to read it again! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clearly, I need to learn how to read faster.

So incredibly awesome that I will want to read it time and time and time again. Only problem I foresee is the time commitment, but it will be worth it. Absolute brilliance.

Have you thought of adapting it to a film script? I think it would sell. (Might need to introduce Ashley's mother earlier and set a few scenes in the bank, for variety's sake.)

And naughty, naughty for ending it where Jeanie ClEARLY needs to be spanked, and not giving us the spanking scene! I've half a mind to spank you, Harmony! :)

Seriously, just superior work, and deserving of all the praise it has received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow I've never read this much of something with out getting bored such a good job I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think I am just about in love with Jeanie myself. Absolutely amazing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Work!!!

The story was really great and, in a way, different ,,

coz evryone's stories are lyk- d dyke seduces d straight girl, fucks her n the end,,

but urs really ws great ,,,,with all their issues n emotional problems they were going thru,,,it felt real,,

Really great work..!!! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong ending?

Feels like a sequal ending to me.......the "fight" scene should have been 2 pages earlier if it wasnt meaning to be begging for a Chapter 4

chell__stuchell__stuover 12 years ago

I loved this series! It was the best! Everything fell into place. Continue writing. Your great at it. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

What a great series loved it hope you write more

Angela

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great! plz consider

this story was really good, its definitely my fave. you should consider writing this story again in Jeanie's point of view. i think id like reading the emotional turmoil, and the heated sexual tension that would come from that angle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SAINT96

I stayed up for nearly 6 hours reading this , to the author you are a true artist , oh I pictured the blonde girl as olivia wilde and the brunette as mila kunis , sexy as fuck , you better keep it up and make another 1 with these two xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous