Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I basked in the afterglow of our orgasms for a bit, Liz enthusiastically informing us how sexy we looked as we were fucking. Eventually, Alex said she wanted to take a shower to wash all the lube and dry cum off her, bending to peel her socks off her beautiful legs. I rolled out of bed and helped her up; she staggered slightly on visibly shaky legs and giggled at herself as she found her footing. Liz and I watched her head down the hall, nearly losing her footing once again and bracing herself against the wall before disappearing from sight. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I could use a drink," I said, leaning down to kiss her before going to the kitchen.

I found my clothes in the living room and realized I too needed a shower as Alex's dried cum on my chest and stomach tugged at my body hair. With a shrug, I slipped my t-shirt and underwear back on and went to the kitchen. I found shot glasses in a cupboard and poured a whiskey each for Liz and me, then I fetched a couple of cold beers from the fridge and opened them. Just as I heard the shower start Liz bounded into the room in her pajamas, making a muffled squealing noise and slapping me rapidly on the shoulder in an overzealous effort to get my attention. Needless to say, it worked.

"Jesus, what?" I laughed at her assault.

"Alex let you fuck her!" She blurted out; eyes wide.

"So?" I wasn't making the connection between the information and her level of excitement, "Yeah, I mean it was amazing, but-"

"No," Liz cut me off, "You don't understand. Alex doesn't let anyone fuck her!"

"What?" I still wasn't understanding what she was trying to tell me.

"I've been with her for four years; she has never once let a guy fuck her. It's not like she's strictly a top or anything, I've fucked her when the mood goes that way, which is basically never because I'm like ninety-nine percent bottom, but she won't let just anyone do it." She explained.

"So... What's that mean?" I asked dumbly, though I was starting to get the picture.

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it means you're officially a permanent fixture around here!" She replied excitedly.

I finally grasped the significance of what she was telling me. Alex had given me something she only gave to the person closest to her, whom she loved dearly. I knew better than to read too much into that particular avenue of thought, but there was no denying the facts; whatever her motivation, Alex had chosen to share her most precious gift with me. My heart warmed and I smiled wide, Liz giggled as the look of realization came over my face, and she raised her hand for a high-five. I laughed at the absurdity of the gesture, but I slapped her hand anyway.

"Wait, is that why you were so worked up when I joined you, girls, on the couch?" I was suddenly curious.

"Mmm-mhm." She answered as I handed her a shot. "She told me she was going to do it and I got all fired up."

I smiled at that.

"Sláinte," I said, clinking her glass with mine.

"What's that?" She asked, making a cute face after we downed our shots.

"Gaelic. For cheers."

"Ah, because Jameson."

"Right." I laughed.

"Clever."

*****

Alex came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her chest and found us on the couch, Liz laying on her back with her head in my lap looking up at me as we talked and drank our beers. We traded places on the couch so I could go shower, but not before I brought Alex her own shot and beer. She thanked me and I leaned down to kiss her forehead, turning to go get cleaned up.

After my shower it was about dinner time, so went to the living room to ask the girls if they wanted me to get going on the meal. They were lounging on the couch in their sleepwear cuddling together when I found them, and I again felt lucky just to be here to see them together. With their approval, I got to work in the kitchen, and an hour later I called out that dinner was ready. I pulled out a chair for each of them, met with 'Ooh's' and 'Aah's' when I put their plates down at the table. Pouring three glasses of wine, white to go with the pasta, I sat down with them.

"This is really good!" Alex mumbled around a bite of pasta, covering her mouth.

"Try the shrimp!" Liz exclaimed.

I smiled, glad to have pleased them. We had a pleasant dinner, talking and laughing together as the girls complimented my cooking. When everyone was done eating, I tried to collect the plates but the girls wouldn't let me do anymore, insisting that I made dinner and so they would do the clean-up. Alex and Liz took turns thanking me and bending down to kiss me before piling the dishes in the sink.

"We should go out for drinks!" Liz suggested enthusiastically.

Alex and I groaned in unison, remembering the morning's hangover.

"You know, 'old' is not a good look on you guys." She teased.

"That sounds like a challenge." I looked at Alex with a smile and a shrug.

"Only a couple drinks!" Alex insisted.

Liz squealed excitedly.

After the dishes were done the girls went off to get dressed and do their makeup. I didn't pack clothes for a night out, but I changed into a black button-down shirt, figuring a collar was better than nothing. Nothing to be done about my cargo pants, but it was what it was. I killed time flipping through channels on the TV until Alex and Liz came out to the living room all done up for the night.

"What do you think?" Alex asked me.

I let out a long, low whistle to indicate my approval.

She was wearing a long maxi skirt, tight around the hips and ass, white with a pattern of dappled gold and black as it reached the bottom. For a top she wore a sexy black crop top with a high neck, close-fitting to show off her figure, exposing just a couple inches of her toned stomach. Her smoky-black eye shadow was back, accentuating her bright green eyes and she wore a shade of lipstick to match her vibrant red hair. Liz was in a short black dress, a transparent lace detail showing off a little cleavage and opaque where it hugged her sizeable breasts snugly, flaring at the hips and ending just above her knees. She'd done her eyeliner with sexy little wings and her lipstick too matched the magenta streak in the right side of her bob. Both girls were in sexy little heels, showing off their cute feet.

"You ladies look stunning!" I said, drinking them in.

They giggled and posed flirtatiously, pressing against each other and touching seductively while flashing me sultry looks and blowing kisses. I smiled at their display, and they laughed happily. Soon we left the apartment and were walking down the street together, hand in hand in hand. I felt like the king of the world, a gorgeous woman on each arm, far more than I deserved.

"We're not going to the bar we met at are we, Liz?" I asked tentatively.

"Pfft. God no! That place is terrible." She answered.

"We found a place a couple blocks away, they have a live band on weekends." Alex chimed in.

When we got there, we went to the bar and I ordered us a round of drinks, a whiskey, and two cosmopolitans. The girls wanted to dance, but I told them to go ahead and that I would join them in a bit. I leaned against the bar and watched as they walked into the small crowd of dancers. The band was covering rock songs, and I was glad the music was to my tastes as I watched the girls gyrate sexily on the dance floor. They were grinding against each other and kissing periodically, definitely attracting some attention from the other patrons. I sipped my drink and smiled to myself. Watching them together was magical; they had an energy that transcended the sexual as if their love for each other was a palpable presence in the atmosphere.

After a few songs, they came over and pulled me along with them. I wasn't much of a dancer, but it's not like I could say no at that point, so I went along. Of course, I did find myself having fun with the girls dancing and grinding against me. I had to laugh at the looks I was getting from some of the guys there, even some of the girls, as Alex and Liz kissed me and each other. Before I knew it, we had been dancing for some time and I was enjoying myself.

Liz said she was going to get another round of drinks and headed for the bar right around the time a slow song began to play. Alex turned to face me and pressed herself into me, putting her arms around my shoulders as we swayed together to the music.

"Thank you," Alex said, smiling and looking into my eyes.

"Thank me? For what?" I laughed.

"Thank you for making me feel good about all this." She said earnestly, leaning her forehead against mine.

"Thank you for giving me the chance," I answered softly.

I was enjoying the tenderness of this moment of intimacy as I danced slow and close with Alex. Whatever was happening between the girls and I ran much deeper than sex, and it was happening fast. It thrilled me and scared me at the same time. How could something like this work? Maybe Alex was right to be concerned about things getting messy... And if it could work, what right did I have to even think about being in this position? It was more than I -hell it was more than any man- deserved. On the other hand, the connection I had with both girls was undeniable; that rare and instantaneous spark that may only come along once in a lifetime, and yet here lightning had indeed struck the same place twice.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed Alex glance over my shoulder and a serious look fell across her face. When she stopped dancing and pointed behind me, I turned to see some guy hassling Liz at the bar. We couldn't hear what was being said but it looked less than friendly. I gave Alex a nod as I stepped away from her, walking over to see what was going on. As I neared, I could tell by the tone and body language the guy was broadcasting aggression and my guard went up in a hurry. A glance at Liz told me the rest of the story; she looked frightened, shrinking away from the confrontation defensively.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business?" The guy turned to me, snarling.

"Hey, what's your problem man?"

"I offered to buy her a drink and the little whore-" He reached out to grab her arm, but he didn't quite make it.

He went down spitting blood and teeth before he even finished the sentence. I had driven the heel of my palm into the apex of his chin so savagely I felt a crunch as he lifted off his feet and fell back. The area immediately around us fell deathly silent and I could feel all eyes on me, the girls staring at me in gape-mouthed awe. I immediately feared I'd made a mistake; committing an act of violence in front of them, but the asshole had set me off. No way in hell was he getting away with treating Liz like that. Words I might have let slide but he forced my hand when he tried to grab her. I reached for my wallet and left a stack of bills on the bar to pay for the drinks, making eye contact with the bartender.

"Sorry," I said, feeling ashamed as I turned to the girls. "We better go."

I stepped over the punk, groaning pathetically as he clawed at his shattered jaw, writhing in agony on the floor. The girls followed me out into the calm, dark night and we walked in silence for a bit, my worries that I had frightened them mounting with each wordless step. Did they see me differently now; capable of violence and potentially dangerous? I was shaking from the adrenaline dump that had flooded my system and I didn't know what to say, terrified I had committed an unforgivable sin in their eyes. Seconds stretched into minutes, minutes into hours as I waited with bated breath for the girls to give me some hint at what they were thinking.

"So... Matt broke a dude's face for me. That's a thing that happened." Liz finally said with a giggle, breaking the tension.

"Did he ever!" Alex laughed.

A wave of relief washed over me as each of the girls slipped a hand into mine. I felt elated, my fears I had fucked things up with them dissolving instantly.

"I shouldn't have done that," I said, and though I was grinning I felt embarrassed about my actions; that did not represent the kind of man I saw myself as.

"No, fuck that guy. I was going to slap him but you got there first." Alex touched her head against my shoulder as if to reassure me.

Liz just beamed at me and pulled me down for a kiss. I could feel her affection in her touch as our lips met. No words were necessary between us on the subject.

"You're shaking!" She exclaimed with surprise, an edge of concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I need a drink," I said, earning a laugh from the girls.

"What did you say that made that guy so mad, baby?" Alex asked.

"Oh," She grinned sheepishly, "Let's just say he was less than subtle about his intentions when he asked to buy me a drink and I told him he wouldn't know what to do with me."

Alex and I laughed and I shook my head, thinking she was probably right on that count.

*****

Back in the girls' kitchen, I poured three glasses of whiskey, a slight tremble still plagued my hands as my body worked to clear out the adrenaline. I brought the drinks out to the living room where Alex and Liz waited for me and handed them their glasses. Alex's eyes flashed down, she had noticed the tremor in the surface of the amber liquid in her glass as she took it from me, looking back up to meet my eyes.

"Are you alright?" She asked with genuine concern.

"Just a little jumpy. I don't exactly go around knocking dude's teeth out, you know?" At least my sense of humor was unscathed.

"Could have fooled me, kind of looked like you knew what you were doing." She winked.

I knew she was teasing me, but I felt uncomfortable talking about it so cavalierly. I tried to change the subject.

"But that was fun though, before all that." I smiled.

"Wasn't it?" Liz said happily. "I know what you need."

I watched her get up off the couch and go over to the sound system next to the TV. A moment later, and to my surprise, Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones came out through the speakers. She walked back over to me and reached out to take my hand. I looked at Alex with a raised eyebrow, she shrugged and giggled, and I looked back to Liz, smiling down at me waiting for me to accept her hand.

"Come on. Classic rock, right? Alex got to slow dance with you, I never got my turn."

With a sigh and a smile, I took Liz's hand and stood up, pulling her close to me by the hips. She put her arms around my shoulders and pressed against me, swaying to the music. The way she looked at me loosed a flutter of butterflies in my stomach, staring up at me with her big brown eyes twinkling with adoration. She lifted herself on the tips of her toes, slowly drawing in for a soft, gentle kiss, our tongues just grazing each other before she leaned her head on my chest. I held her close as we danced in a slow circle. When the movement brought Alex back into my line of sight she was sitting on her legs on the couch, drink in hand, looking blissfully content as she watched us dance. My nerves began to settle as Liz and I shared this intimate moment, holding each other and oscillating slowly to the tune.

When the song ended Liz stretched up to kiss me again and hugged me tightly. When she released me from her embrace I sat back down and took a sip of my drink while she went back to the sound system to change the song. Something with a bit more bump and grind to it began to pump out of the speakers and Liz danced across the room towards Alex, extending a hand. When Alex rose from the couch Liz leaned into her and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear any of it over the thumping beat of the music, but Alex nodded and turned towards me, smiling suggestively.

What I witnessed next would forever be burned into my mind as the sexiest thing I ever saw. The girls started dancing, grinding into each other, and making out passionately. I was immediately hard. It's funny how after high-stress situations the most primal urges have a way of taking center stage, though I'd have been well and truly turned on regardless. I watched Liz's hand snake around Alex's back, undoing the zipper at the top of her skirt before sliding in with both hands. The skirt fell from her hips to the floor, Liz's hands cupping her tight little ass over a pair of black, hipster panties. Just the bottom curvature of her cute little ass peeked out at me from under the tight material as Alex kicked the skirt to the side and they danced seductively, kissing and flashing sultry looks at me. Liz turned around so her back was to her lover, grinding her ass into Alex's pelvis.

I watched as Alex unzipped the back of Liz's dress, sensually sliding it over her shoulders while looking at me and biting Liz's neck. The dress fell from Liz's petite frame, exposing her gorgeous body; a small black bra barely contained her ample breasts, and an even smaller matching thong that left very little to the imagination showcased her pert ass cheeks. Liz turned back to Alex, stepping out of the pile of dress on the floor and sliding her hands up her lover's sides, slowly peeling the tight crop top up and over her head as they danced. The girls' hips swayed and gyrated alluringly, the taught muscles of Alex's stomach rippled with her movements, the bounce, and jiggle of Liz's tits to the music, all of it overwhelmingly erotic. As they kissed again, I had to adjust my raging erection as it pressed uncomfortably against the confines of my pants, and I could tell by the bulges in the girls' underwear they were as turned on as I was.

When Alex reached around Liz's back and unclasped her bra with a snap of her fingers, the straps fell over her shoulders and the bra dropped to the floor. Liz leaned back as Alex buried her face in her tits, licking them sensually before taking a nipple into her mouth, looking over at me with a playful wink. Alex had one leg in between Liz's, their perfect butts tensing and gyrating sexily as they ground into each other's hips. When the song began to wind down Alex took Liz's hand and pulled her over to where I sat, both of them getting down on their knees in front of me and reaching for my belt. A moment later my pants were off and Alex was undoing my shirt, kissing down my chest as she exposed it button by button and I felt Liz's warm mouth close around my hard cock.

I leaned forward to pull my shirt off once Alex had unfastened the last button and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in and kissing her hungrily. She met my desire with her own burning passion, pushing her soft tongue into my mouth as we made out, me moaning when Liz took me into her throat. After a heated exchange of saliva, Alex lowered herself next to Liz and sucked my balls into her mouth, bathing them with her tongue. The girls took turns alternating between my throbbing cock and smooth balls, coating me in spit as they worshipped me. Each put their mouth on one side of me, sliding up and down my shaft, kissing and licking me between their lips, pausing to make out when they reached the head and back down again. My dick was so engorged it felt ready to burst at the seams as I watched the beautiful girls service me with mounting desire. They were moaning desperately as if they were deriving as much pleasure from the experience as I was.

"You ladies are going to make me cum if you don't slow down." I finally vocalized.

But they didn't. If anything, I had just encouraged them and they both moaned erotically against my dick, picking up the pace. They each had their mouth on me when I groaned loudly, the first rope of cum splashing against Alex's face as the orgasm overtook me. She gasped happily and took my cock into her mouth, catching the rest of my cum on her tongue as it pulsed from my turgid member. My muscles tensed and my hips bucked as I moaned in rapture, watching Liz lick the cum from Alex's cheek as she blew me enthusiastically. She didn't let up at all until the orgasm had washed over me, only slowing as she sucked the last lingering drop of my seed from my cock.