Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz moaned and giggled happily when Alex came off my dick and showed her the contents of her mouth, grabbing her by the face and kissing her greedily. They made out, sharing my cum, emitting muffled sounds of delight as their lips smacked wetly. At the end of the sloppy kiss, both swallowed a share of my load, and when they parted a thin string of semen connected their lips. Alex saw it and licked it first from her lips, then from Liz's, staring lovingly into her eyes as she did.

"That," I began shakily, "Was a hell of a show, girls."

They both giggled and got up off their knees to sit beside me, each sliding a smooth, slender leg over mine and turning towards me to kiss me. I tasted my cum on their mouths as I kissed Liz, then Alex, expressing my gratitude and adoration with my lips and tongue.

"Show isn't over yet. We promised Liz we'd take care of her tonight." Alex whispered sensually, teasing a finger through my chest hair.

I looked at Liz, she was smiling brightly and nodding enthusiastically, making me grin at her cuteness. I had promised her that and I'd be damned if I was going to let her down. I pulled her onto my lap and stood up from the couch easily. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds, and she giggled happily, wrapping her legs around me as I carried her down the hall to the bedroom. I crawled onto the bed on my knees, easing her down on her back before straightening back up. Lifting both her legs up to one shoulder, I pulled at her thong, sliding it up and off her and letting her back down. Her five-inch cock was standing straight up as I edged down between her legs, kissing her inner thighs teasingly, pushing her knees towards her chest to expose her cute little asshole. I teased closer and closer, kissing and licking all around her ass before finally licking her slowly up the length of her crack, over her hole, and kissing her just below her smooth balls.

Liz moaned at the feel of my tongue on her backside while Alex crawled onto the bed with us. She had peeled off her panties and her big cock waved side to side as she positioned herself over Liz's shoulders. I ate Liz's asshole hungrily, probing inside her and kissing her tight pucker as Alex lowered herself to her cock and took it in her mouth. Liz was whimpering and squirming with delight as the girls sixty-nined and I made out with her ass. I felt my cock tightening again, engorging as I kissed, licked, and sucked at her orifice. Alex and I made eye contact and paused what we were doing to kiss, brief but passionate, before diving back into our respective tasks.

After some time, Alex stood up on her knees and reached over to the nightstand for the bottle of lube, signaling for me to switch places with her. I let Liz's legs down and crawled around her, kneeling near her head as Alex took my place between her legs. Liz seemed ready to boil over with raw, sexual excitement as we both watched Alex lube up her substantial cock, fleshy folds of foreskin winking over her glans as she massaged the slippery fluid all over herself. Alex bent Liz's knees towards her, placing Liz's dainty feet against her small tits and positioning herself before pushing forward slowly. I watched Liz's mouth go wide as her lover's big cock slid into her, pressing on until Alex's hips were pressed firmly against her ass, both girls gasping in mutual pleasure.

Buried inside Liz, Alex took one leg by the ankle and lifted Liz's foot to her mouth, licking from the heel to the toes in one long, slow motion as she started pumping into her slowly. Liz gasped and giggled as her lover sucked on her toes, slipping her tongue between them and licking her sole. Alex looked at me seductively, staring into my eyes with a couple of diminutive toes in her mouth, fucking Liz sensually.

I'd never considered myself to have a particular attraction to feet, but the sexy scene I was now witnessing was driving me wild; Alex's hips gyrating against Liz's ass, one cute little foot resting on a pert little tit while she worked the other with her mouth, Liz moaning and whimpering in unadulterated rapture. Alex lowered the first foot to her breast, glistening toes wet with saliva grazing a perky nipple, and took up the other, repeating the display while she pumped into Liz faster and harder. My cock throbbed as I watched them fuck, Alex's moist tongue snaking between Liz's toes and sucking them into her mouth hungrily while she gazed into my eyes, broadcasting unabated desire.

"Come here," Alex said to me in a sultry tone, reaching for my hand.

I shifted over to her and kissed her passionately while she bounced against Liz.

"I want you to fuck me while I'm inside her." She whispered into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I reached for the lube and slathered a liberal portion on my throbbing member, spreading some in Alex's crack until her hole was wet and slippery. I probed into her gently, slipping a finger past her tight sphincter and causing a gasp of pleasure. Liz opened her legs and Alex bent toward her slightly, arching her back to give me access as I positioned myself at her opening. I pushed slowly, Alex holding still against Liz as I entered her until I slipped inside. All three of us moaned in delight as I hit bottom, pushing Alex firmly into her lover's ass. She began pumping into Liz again as I held her hips, fucking herself on my cock as she did. Looking over her shoulder, I could see Liz smiling joyfully, moaning gently at first but soon whimpering and crying out as Alex picked up the pace, pushing herself back into me with increasing vigor.

After letting Alex fuck herself on me for some time I took over, reaching around her to grab hold of Liz's thighs and pulling her into her lover while I plowed Alex's tight ass. The experience was incredible; both girls crying out while I drove myself into Alex, Alex into Liz, the three of us connected through each other in a chain of pure pleasure. The symphony of cries, gasps, and moans grew steadily in both volume and intensity as we shared our bodies and our passion with mounting intensity.

Liz came first, letting out a low, wavering moan as her eyes rolled back in her head. I felt her thigh muscles tense as she cried out, overtaken by her orgasm. She started a chain reaction as Alex gasped and whimpered at my cock pounding her into her lover; I knew Liz's ass was contracting powerfully on her cock as hers began to on mine while she came loudly. Between the sensation of Alex's ass squeezing my dick and the sounds of the girls as they came together, I crested the peak of my journey to the top of the mountain. Grunting at my eruption into Alex's ass, my cock pulsed as I jerked into her, forcefully driving her into Liz as I came. Like dominoes we fell, one after another, waves of orgasmic ecstasy rolling through us like an electric current. I felt as if I was emptying my entire self into Alex, my cock spurting over and over into her depths.

And then it was over. I slumped against Alex's back, touching her sides affectionately and kissing her damp shoulders. She tasted of girl-sweat, sweet and salty. I panted into the back of her neck as I pulled out of her slowly, allowing her to slide out of Liz. We collapsed on top of the beaming Liz, one on each side, all of us breathing heavily and laughing in afterglow delight.

I noticed the puddle of cum on Liz's belly and bent to clean her with my tongue, delighting in the rich flavor of her semen, earning a giggle from her as I sucked her juice into my mouth. When I lifted back up Alex was looking at me hungrily, waiting for a taste. I kissed her sensually, sharing the treasure of Liz's load as we made out. When we parted Liz grabbed Alex and kissed her greedily, before turning to make out with me. We laid together, warm, sweaty flesh, heaving chests and the taste of cum on our tongues as we caught our breath.

"Wow!" Liz giggled happily.

"I'll say." Alex sighed deeply.

"You girls are fucking amazing." I laughed, giddy with afterglow bliss.

We all needed a shower to wash the lube and sweat from our bodies. We decided, cramped or not, we'd squeeze the three of us into the stall at once and get it over with. Alex once again had trouble finding her legs as I helped her out of bed, both girls giggling at her shakiness as she leaned on me for support going down the hall. It was indeed a tight fit getting us all into the shower, but it made for an amusing time washing each other in the confines of the stall. Afterward, we had a nightcap on the couch while the girls dried their hair.

"Oh, hey," Alex said as if she'd suddenly remembered something, "If it comes up again that you two want to fuck and I'm not around, I just want it on record that you have my blessing."

Liz looked at her, and then at me, her illuminating smile lighting the room. She squealed happily and hugged Alex tight, kissing her and then pulling me in to share her joy. I looked at Alex with a smile and she winked at me, grinning warmly. We talked for a bit as we finished our drinks, then it was time for bed. The three of us cuddled together and I fell asleep for the second night in a row enveloped in soft, smooth flesh, completely content, totally satisfied, and still disbelieving of my incredible fortune to be here with these amazing women.