Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, feels like home," I said encouragingly.

A moment later the forest opened up and gave way to a small clearing. As I swung the car around the headlights illuminated the cabin; a tall A-frame structure with a less radically angled portion jutting out from the left side. A large stack of pre-cut firewood sat on the narrow deck leading up to the door. It was an amazing property, sealed off around all sides by the forest. I let out a long, low whistle, indicating I was impressed.

"Wow," Liz said, awe in her voice as I pulled up next to the cabin.

I put the car in park and popped the trunk, getting out and going to rummage through my bag for a flashlight. Loading up with all the bags I could carry, I closed the trunk. The girls already headed for the cabin. Passing a fire pit surrounded by wooden lawn chairs, I shone the light on a lockbox for the key so Alex could get it open and a moment later we were inside. I located a light switch and flicked it on, warm light flooding the room. We were standing in a short hallway with a small washroom on the right, stairs leading up to a second floor on the left.

The hall opened up into the kitchen and main living room area, separated only by the L-shaped counter with bar stools on the living room side. Pine board walls enclosed the whole space and a stonework fireplace dominated the right wall, a thick, fur rug on the floor before it surrounded by a couch facing the dual sliding glass doors and two chairs facing back toward the kitchen. I stepped through the kitchen and put the bags I was carrying on the dining table to the left of the room.

"Wow." I echoed Liz's earlier sentiment.

"It's kind of cheesy, isn't it?" Alex said, turning in a slow circle, taking it all in.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know... It's like if someone was writing an erotic novel and they needed a romantic cabin in the woods, this is what they would come up with." She answered.

"So, what you're saying is," Liz said, putting an arm around Alex's waist. "It's perfect."

"Yeah. I guess I am." Alex smiled and bent to kiss Liz.

I laughed and told the girls I was going to get the rest of the stuff out of the car. When I returned the girls had hauled their luggage off to... Somewhere. I found them in the master bedroom, the doorway to which was just beyond the stairs near the entrance. This was the smaller structure coming off the main A-frame portion of the cabin. Liz was sitting in one of two chairs, back to a large bay window, facing the queen-sized bed up against the sloping wall.

Alex was unpacking, putting their clothes in a small dresser, across from which the bedroom had its own sliding glass door opening up to the wooden deck out back. When Alex was done with the clothes, she reached for another bag and grinned mischievously at us as she put a selection of toys, cuffs, lubes, and lotions in the drawer next to the nightstand. Liz opened her mouth in a silent gasp, eyes filled with excitement while I laughed and shook my head. After I unpacked my clothes, I suggested we check out the second floor.

The building narrowed considerably towards the second floor and the stairs ended at a landing, a bedroom with two twin beds towards the back of the cabin and the master bath towards the front. The shower was not enclosed at all, separated from the sink and toilet by a half-wall, with a strange fixture that had to be some version of a showerhead, and a deep, jacuzzi-style tub on the far side.

"Seems like it would be cold to shower like that." I mused out loud.

"The website said -Aha!" Alex flipped a switch near the half-wall and yellow light burst from the ceiling, illuminating the tile floor and walls in a warm glow. "Heat lamps."

"Nifty," I said, genuinely impressed. It was a clever concept.

"Okay, who else needs a drink?" Liz asked, turning down the stairs.

Back in the kitchen, the girls sat on the barstools at the counter and I loaded the beer into the fridge. No one wanted warm beer so I opened a bottle of wine for the ladies and poured a whiskey for myself. Alex and Liz chatted happily about everything they wanted to do at the cabin while I mostly just watched them, smiling inwardly at their excitement. After a moment, I left the girls to go explore the raised deck out back, stepping through the sliding door and walking to the railing. It was much cooler this far north, and a brisk breeze blew through the air; a pleasant respite from the crushing summer heat.

The moon shone through the trees, but for all its effort it was too dark to get a feel for the surroundings. I could sense, by the depth and texture of the darkness, that the land fell away beyond the back of the property, but I really couldn't make out much past what the light from inside had illuminated. A few minutes later the door slid open and Liz stepped onto the deck. She leaned against the railing beside me, putting a hand over mine and squeezing affectionately. I put my arm around her and pulled her into me as we gazed off into the darkness, her head resting on my shoulder. I sighed deeply, feeling content at her warm touch.

"I'm really glad you're here, Matt." She said warmly.

"Me too, baby." I turned and kissed her forehead.

She snuggled into my side and looked up at me, even in the dark her big eyes caught the ambient light and twinkled at me. I bent to kiss her mouth softly, feeling her melt into me as our tongues flirted ever so gently. When we parted I gave her a tight squeeze and we stood silently together, my arm around her shoulders while she leaned against me.

"Look," I said, pointing up. "Won't ever see that in the city."

The night sky was filled with the bright pin-pricks of far-off stars, contrasted against the perfect, total black of the night sky, stretching from one end of the horizon to the other. After a few quiet minutes enjoying the view, Liz complained of the cold and we went back inside. Alex was rummaging around in the fridge while Liz and I sat at the barstools.

"We should have got more beer," Alex commented, "We could cram a lot more in here."

"That's what she said." Liz giggled.

"Boom," I said with a grin as Alex turned to us, narrowing her eyes. I raised my arm to give Liz a high-five and without looking, she slapped my hand.

"You two," Alex accused, pointing a finger back and forth between Liz and me, "Are dorks."

I laughed. She wasn't wrong. Over the last several weeks Liz and I had bonded over a very cheesy, juvenile, and low-brow sense of humor and though Alex acted as though it rankled her, I knew she was at least mildly amused too.

"It's kind of cold right? You girls think we should start a fire?" I nodded to the stonework fireplace.

"Yes!" Alex and Liz echoed in unison.

I went out to the front deck to bring in some firewood and a few minutes later the girls were cuddling on the couch, legs intertwined with Alex's arm around Liz while I got a fire going. By the time I got a decent log ignited the room was warming from the heat of the flames, the wood crackling and snapping as it burned. I turned and stood up, giving the girls a thumbs up; they clapped and cheered, giggling at me as went to flick off the living room lights. I sat down next to them on Liz's side, putting an arm over both of them.

We sat and chatted for a while, drinking and talking about the cabin and the stuff we could do there; we would have to check out the lake, I wanted to go on an off-trail hike, maybe do some fishing. The flickering light of the fire provided a romantic ambiance and it wasn't long before I could tell Liz was starting to get hot and bothered; the way she was nuzzling into Alex's neck, her breathing growing subtly heavier. She lifted her head and Alex met her lips, kissing her soft and slow, their lips just parting to allow a flirting greeting of the tongues. Liz moaned softly, one hand reaching behind her to pull my thigh against her. I took the hint and shifted closer to her, running my hand up her smooth side under her top, kissing her neck while she and Alex made out.

After a lot of hot kissing and heavy petting with Alex, Liz turned to me and kissed me hungrily, our tongues dancing together in our mouths. When I opened my eyes again Alex was unbuttoning Liz's shorts and unzipping them, slipping her fingers under the pink panties underneath. I watched as Liz lifted her butt from the couch and Alex tugged the shorts and panties down over her hips, freeing her hard, five-inches. Liz was circumcised and had a beautiful dick, perfectly proportioned and completely smooth. When she kicked off her bottoms and sat back down, Alex wrapped a hand around her and began stroking her slowly, making her moan in delight.

I pulled Liz's top up over her head, her big, firm breasts bouncing playfully as they fell free of the shirt. When I leaned down to take a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently and flicking with my tongue, Liz whimpered cutely in response. Alex took the other side, bending to kiss the other nipple, looking dangerously sexy as she winked at me and sucked Liz's tit. Gasping and crying softly, Liz squirmed against our touch as Alex and I fondled and kissed her body, pausing occasionally to kiss each other before turning our attention back to Liz.

"I want you to suck my cock, baby," Alex ordered in a sultry tone, coming off a nipple with a popping noise.

Liz did as she was told, rolling over Alex's thigh and sliding down to her knees on the plush rug, positioning herself between long, nylon-clad legs. I watched as she hiked the dress up to Alex's hips and kissed her smooth thighs teasingly as she slowly drew nearer to her prize, concealed behind tight black panties. Finally, she nuzzled her face into Alex's bulge, kissing and rubbing against the outline of Alex's firm cock, eliciting a soft moan as she teased her.

Knowing where we were headed, I took the opportunity to go get the bottle of lube from the nightstand in the bedroom, pulling my shirt off as I rose from the couch. When I returned Liz had Alex's panties off and was kissing her big, hard cock adoringly, emitting soft noises of appreciation as she did. I put the bottle on the couch and slipped my pants off, getting down on my knees next to Liz and lifting Alex's leg over my shoulder as I joined her, kissing and nuzzling the beautiful, uncut cock before us. We each kissed and licked one side of Alex's dick, meeting at the tip, our tongues flicking against each other as we lapped and nibbled at the soft folds of foreskin enveloping her glans.

Alex gasped sharply when Liz pushed herself down, swallowing all eight inches right down to the base, burying her nose in Alex's soft muff of ginger pubes. I'd grown jealous of Liz's deepthroating skills; I wished I could give Alex that pleasure nearly as well, but when Liz finally backed off, I made my best effort, swallowing the big cock myself until I gagged and had to pull back. We took turns sucking and throating Alex, bathing her balls with our tongues when the other had her in their mouth.

While Liz had her face firmly pressed into Alex's lap, I reached over her for the lube, pouring some of the cool liquid onto my fingers and slathering it around her asshole. Gently I pushed inside her, first one finger, then another, feeling her tight ass stretch to accommodate my intrusion, hearing a muffled moan as her body accepted my digits. I fingered her with rising intensity, delighting in her gasps and whimpers as I rejoined her in worshipping Alex's throbbing cock. When Liz looked at me hungrily, eyelids fluttering as my fingers worked her tight hole, I pulled off Alex and kissed her passionately, feeling her moan into my mouth as our tongues rolled together desperately.

"Mmm, please fuck me, Matt?" Liz pleaded when we parted, her big, bright eyes broadcasting her need.

I smiled and moved behind her, setting myself between her legs as she arched her back, presenting her cute, taut little ass to me as I spread some more lube over my throbbing cock. Liz had Alex's cock deep in her throat again when I pressed my head against her opening, stretching her slowly over my head until I slipped inside. Liz felt warm and tight on my hard dick, making me groan quietly as I entered her. I pushed on until I was bottomed out, my pelvis firm against her cheeks, and I gave a sharp thrust, driving her into Alex, earning a muffled yelp from Liz and a soft giggle from Alex.

As I fucked Liz with increasing desire, Alex pulled away and slid off the couch, coming around to my side and pulling her dress up over her head. Her body looked phenomenal, the toned lines of her stomach and the gentle curve of her small breasts illuminated in the flickering light of the fire as she pressed herself into me, kissing me intensely. My hand reached around behind her and kneaded her firm ass, teasing my fingers slowly closer to her hole while we made out. I felt her hard cock pressing into my hip, humping gently as I pumped in and out of Liz. Alex shuddered when my finger finally found her opening and pushed into her, still slick with lube.

Eventually, Alex turned away from me, mimicking Liz's position on all fours next to her. I watched the girls kiss as I slid a second finger into Alex, turning my hand so I could push forward, massaging her prostate as I pounded Liz, both of them moaning and crying out in rapture. After a few minutes, I pulled out of Liz and shifted over, positioning myself behind Alex's sexy little ass and pushing into her gently. She cried out as I slipped inside, quickly muffled by Liz's mouth, and I moaned at the feeling of penetrating her tight hole as I had Liz's just moments ago.

Fucking Alex harder and faster, I felt beads of perspiration begin to collect on my body. I may have overdone the fire with that big log as the room grew hot and steamy, but I gave it no thought as I pulled her hips into me firmly and pounded her ass. Liz turned around and crawled over Alex's back, spreading her cheeks with both hands and staring down at my cock as it pistoned in and out of her lover. She looked up at me hungrily, big eyes sparkling as she licked her lips and opened her mouth. I withdrew from Alex to give Liz what she wanted and watched in total arousal as she dived onto my cock, sucking and slurping me greedily, moaning at the taste of Alex's ass on my member. When she was done, I slid back into Alex, received with a cry of pleasure as I pushed into her depths and resumed fucking her fast and hard, pulling Liz up toward me to kiss her fiercely.

A moment later Alex pulled herself off me, turning around and straightening up on her knees, kissing Liz with unabated desire. I watched as their soft lips and glistening tongues devoured each other in the warm light of the fire, absent-mindedly stroking myself until Alex turned to me, kissing me with the same intensity and pushing me backward. I got my legs out from under me and let her push me down until I was lying flat on my back, gazing up at the two beauties, looking like goddesses in the dim, flickering light.

"Sit on Matt's cock, baby," Alex instructed, voice dripping with eroticism.

Liz giggled and smiled down at me as she straddled me, wasting no time positioning my cock at her waiting hole and sinking down until she was seated against me. With a cute whimper, she began riding me, bouncing her ass against my pelvis as she slid up and down on my shaft. I looked over at Alex, massaging lube onto her own cock, and I realized what she had planned. She positioned herself behind Liz, straddling my thighs, and forcefully pushed Liz down towards me, making her giggle happily. I felt Alex's cock press against mine, slowly but firmly pushing herself into Liz's ass alongside me. I wondered if Liz was going to be able to handle the both of us, but I wasn't surprised when her mouth went wide in a silent gasp of pleasure as Alex slipped inside.

The sensation of being one of two cocks inside an asshole was new to me. It felt amazing as the tightness increased and the smooth underside of Alex's cock rubbed firmly against mine. As soon as Alex had fully entered her, Liz uttered a wavering moan and I felt her tense, warm cum spraying against my stomach. Alex giggled and I smiled, kissing Liz's neck as she shook and shuddered under the waves of her orgasm, both of us pumping into her as her balls emptied onto the fine hair on my abdomen.

I didn't last long after that, the tightness of Liz's ass on our cocks, coupled with the feeling of Alex's smooth shaft sliding against mine and the ever-arousing experience of Liz cumming with me inside her sent me over the edge. I held her hips firmly, pumping into her as I felt my orgasm boil over, my cock pulsing crazily as I came in her ass, grunting in ecstasy. I tensed and bucked into her raggedly until the orgasm had washed over me, leaving me sweaty and panting heavily. Alex followed shortly after, crying out with her eyes shut firmly, gasping mouth wide with pleasure. I felt her dick twitch, the warm wetness of her cum flooding against my cock as she pounded into Liz desperately.

All three of us satisfied, the girls collapsed on top of me, a seething mass of hot, sweaty, heaving flesh as we gulped for air, giggling happily. We kissed and caressed each other as we caught our breath, coming down into tired, giddy, post-orgasm bliss. Laying on the thick rug we cuddled, cooling slightly as the sweat evaporated from our hot bodies.

"You guys think that beer is cold yet?" Liz asked, her voice still shaky with aftershocks.

"Cold enough," Alex replied, "I'm dying here."

I laughed and sat up, giving Liz a playful slap on the ass, turning the other way to gently bite Alex's butt cheek, earning a giggle from each, before standing and going to the fridge for beers. They weren't yet as cold as I'd prefer, but in the heat generated by the fire and our energetic play, they would certainly do. I opened the bottles and returned to the girls, now laying on their stomachs and watching the fire with their arms around each other. I sat next to them, drinking in their perfect bodies, smooth lines and curves seemingly dancing in the play of light and shadow from the flickering light of the fire.

We touched and cuddled affectionately, spending the rest of the night drinking, kissing, and laughing, laying naked on the plush, furry rug. Eventually, we decided on having a shower before going to bed, and we washed each other in sensual, soapy intimacy. The heat lamps in the open shower were indeed effective at providing warmth when one wasn't under the falling water; it was like a warm sun shower right there in the bathroom. We finally toweled off and the girls dried their hair before we crawled into bed together, Alex spooning Liz and me spooning Alex, as we drifted off to sleep.

*****

I awoke the next morning, Liz at my side, to the sound of Alex rummaging around outside the bedroom. I smiled and hugged the sleeping beauty next to me, laying a soft kiss on her shoulder as I cuddled against her back. Part of me wanted to stay right where I was, warm in bed with a naked Liz, and the other part wanted the coffee it sounded like Alex was trying to get started in the kitchen. Upon hearing her drop something metal and curse, I made up my mind. I rolled out of bed and went to the dresser for a pair of grey and black plaid pajama pants. After a quick detour to the bathroom, I found Alex in the kitchen fumbling with an old-fashioned stovetop percolator.

"What's the trouble?" I asked with a yawn.

"I found coffee, but I'm not sure how to make it drinkable." She explained, eyes half-closed.

"Gimme here." I found filters and set the percolator up to make a few cups.

"Morning!" She smiled when I was finished, leaning in to give me a sleepy peck on the lips.

"Mornin' to you," I replied with a tight hug.

Alex was looking gorgeous as always, if a little bleary with sleep and her mussed hair loose, falling around her shoulders. She wore a thin, blue floral print robe that came down to midway up her thighs, showing off her long, alabaster legs. The satiny material felt cool and smooth against my bare chest as I squeezed her affectionately. We waited impatiently for the coffee to be done, leaning on each other and staring at the percolator as if we might push it along with sheer willpower. Finally, I poured us a couple of mugs and went to the fridge; I drank my coffee black but Alex liked milk and sugar. I opened it and stared dumbly inside for a moment.