Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
I spend a week at a cabin with Alex and Liz.
11.1k words
4.83
28k
72

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the first chapter of the third installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of it was based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. Thanks, and enjoy.

*****

The call came while I was at work. It was a Tuesday morning, but even the early hours didn't escape the heat-wave the city was suffering under. If it was hot outside, it was downright sweltering in the shop where I labored, my clothes damp and clinging in the oppressive humidity. I stopped the machine I was operating and wiped a bead of sweat from my brow, fishing around my pocket for my phone. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the caller ID. Answering the call, I put the phone to my ear.

"Matt. Pack your shit, you're going out into the woods." She spoke in a conspirational tone.

"What?!" I asked incredulously, leaning one hand against the machine.

"I said pack your shit, you're going out into the woods."

"Yeah, no, Alex, I heard you. What the fuck are you talking about?"

The phone produced nothing but dead air for several seconds, and then that mischievous giggle that melted my heart every time came through the speaker.

"I'm just fucking with you. But seriously, can you get some time off work? We're renting a cabin up north. Say... Next week?" Her tone had reverted to her normal speaking voice.

"Yeah, shit, probably. Kind of short notice though." I replied, a little nonplussed.

"I know, I know, blame Liz. She got a bug in her head; you know how she is. The timing is great for us, you're the missing piece of the puzzle."

"I'll see what I can do, I'll call you back." I hung up the phone and scanned the shop looking for my boss.

I had been seeing the girls for a little over a month now and it was going great; I hadn't spent a single weekend at my apartment since the night I met Alex and Liz. Over the course of those weeks, I had gotten close to them, and I was afforded the opportunity to spend time with each, one on one, for both various chores and sexual escapades. I adored them both intensely; Alex was strong and confident, exuding a natural sexiness in everything she did, and Liz had an infectious zest for life, her innocence, and joy a defining aspect of her personality. Both were fun and playful, smart and witty, and it certainly didn't hurt that they were both drop-dead gorgeous and mind-blowing lovers.

If it wasn't enough that each girl was amazing on her own, somehow as a couple they were even greater than the sum of their parts. They had a magical quality together that was beyond description; it was as if the universe slowed down for them alone. I felt truly lucky to get to witness it. When they invited me into their relationship it was as intimidating as it was exciting, wrought with questions and uncertainties that only time could resolve, but in the passing weeks, I grew to feel I was becoming a part of what they shared.

I spotted my boss by the shipping dock and headed over. I knew I was likely to get the time off, I had vacation days and was in very good standing with my employers. It helped that the summer months were not our busiest season and we had plenty of staff to cover my absence. All this to say nothing of the fact that my boss was a younger man, barely older than me, and was very flexible with his workers; he didn't much care who did what so long as the work got done on time.

"John," I said as I approached him.

"Yo."

"Hey, short notice I know, but can you guys live without me next week?" I asked.

"I don't know man," He said with a grin, "We got a bunch of orders coming in next week."

His smile said he was jerking me around, I knew I had him already, but he was going to make me play the game. We had a good relationship, so I thought I'd mess with him right back. I reached into my pocket and found my phone, pulling up a photo. It was a close-up of Alex, Liz, and I, each girl kissing me on a cheek, the three of us smiling happily. It was my favorite picture.

"Look." I began, "These lovely ladies want to spend the week alone with me at a cabin up north. You're not going to make me tell them I can't make it, are you?"

"You are such an asshole," He laughed, "Why would you show me that? Yeah, okay, next week is fine. Do me a favor and get your machine lined up so I can have someone run it while you're gone, okay?"

"Not a problem, I'll check in with you on Friday and let you know what's up. Thanks." I turned to walk back to my station.

"Lucky bastard." I heard him mutter as I walked off, smiling to myself.

I went back to my machine and got back to work, thinking I'd wait until my lunch break to call Alex back. It was about an hour until then, but suddenly the hot, sweaty toils of my labor didn't seem so exhausting. A week out of the city was something to look forward to alone, but a week out of the city with Alex and Liz was about the pinnacle of excitement. On my break I found a shady spot to sit under a tree and called Alex.

"Alex, yeah that's a green light, I'm good to go."

"Hey baby, Matt says he can make it!" I heard Alex shout away from the microphone.

"Woo!" Came an even-more distant-sounding Liz over the speaker.

"Liz is very happy to hear that." Alex laughed.

"I'm glad." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Hey, Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm very happy to hear that too."

*****

A few days later, I found myself waiting outside my apartment in my best pair of camouflage pants, a black button-down work shirt, and a matching camo baseball cap, looking very out of place in the middle of a big city. The girls hadn't yet seen my outdoorsy side, and I thought if nothing else it would be good for a few laughs to go all out. I had an oversized backpack with a week's worth of clothes and my camping supplies leaning against my leg. The plan was for the girls to pick me up at my place after work and we'd get going on the long drive to the cabin. When their car pulled up, I saw Liz in the passenger seat laugh and turn to Alex, pointing towards me. I smiled and hefted the heavy bag onto one shoulder.

"Look at you!" Liz exclaimed, jumping out of the car.

All five-foot-nothing of her slammed into me with her trademark enthusiasm, making me stumble for balance as she embraced me. She was looking intolerably cute as usual; wearing cut-off denim short shorts that showed off her slender legs. A tight blue halter top stretched over her sizeable breasts and showed a few inches of her flat stomach below. Every time I saw her, I was stunned by her beauty and I wasn't sure I'd ever get used to it.

"Hey, babe. You're looking cute today." I answered with a grin, hugging her back with my free arm and bending down to kiss her on the forehead.

Liz looked up at me with a smile, her chin-length brunette hair blowing around her big brown eyes as they twinkled with joy. Taking me by the hand, she led us to the trunk, rearranging a few bags to make room for mine. She gestured for me to sit in the front, but I insisted she go ahead, opening the door for her. Liz curtsied cutely and giggled, sliding into the car. I got in the back and leaned over the driver seat to kiss Alex on her pale, freckled cheek, wrapping an arm around her chest and giving her an affectionate squeeze.

"Beautiful," I said, by way of greeting.

"Hey, baby." She smiled warmly from behind big aviator sunglasses. "You look like you're fixing to join a hunting party."

"Something you girls are soon to learn about me; I'm all country-boy at heart."

"You live in the biggest city in the country, you do know that right?" Alex said with a smirk, turning around and looking over the rim of her glasses at me as I settled into the seat.

"Necessity, not preference." I laughed.

"How was work baby? They give you a hard time about the short notice?" Liz asked as we drove off.

I enjoyed that my relationship with the girls had reached a place where we addressed each other by pet names, and it was usually less confusing than one might think having three people calling each other variations of 'baby,' 'sweetie,' or 'honey.' Though it did make for an awkward laugh from time to time. The intimacy of it also made me wonder how we defined our relationship; the change had come about organically and so it was not something I'd ever actually discussed with them.

"Naw, not a problem, they love me there," I replied. "Ah, hot. It was hot. No way to air-condition a shop like that properly so I basically sweat my ass off all day."

"Poor baby!" Liz pouted at me, looking adorable.

"So, guys, we have no food and no booze, we're going to have to make a few stops," Alex said, glancing back at me in the rear-view mirror. "Should we get groceries, or stop to eat somewhere and go for groceries tomorrow?"

"We need booze!" Liz exclaimed, making me smile broadly.

"We're gonna get booze baby!" Alex laughed, "But the question is dinner."

"It's like a four-hour drive, isn't it? We won't eat 'till after ten if we wait. How about we stop for dinner after we get clear of the city. I'm buying." I suggested.

Alex looked over at Liz, waiting for her input.

"Works for me," Liz said with a shrug.

It took a good forty-five minutes to escape the city proper with the Friday evening traffic, but the time passed easily talking and laughing with the girls. Eventually, we pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant in a town just beyond the urban sprawl of the city. Getting out of the car I got my first good look at Alex that day; she was wearing a strapless black and pink floral print sundress that hugged her small chest tightly and ended a few inches above her knees. She had taken a reprieve from her signature thigh-high socks and had substituted sheer black nylons instead, her calves looking all the more slender for the black pumps she wore. Her long, vibrant red hair fell around her shoulders, complimenting her alabaster complexion and bright, green eyes. As it was with Liz's overwhelming cuteness, I never quite got used to the raw sexiness Alex seemed to pull off so effortlessly.

As the girls often did, Alex caught me gawking at her, no doubt a dumb look on my face, but she just smiled warmly and took my hand as we walked to the restaurant. Liz followed us around the car and joined up, leaning into me as I put an arm around her shoulder. The hostess flashed one of those looks I was still growing accustomed to when the three of us were out in public together, the obvious threesome that we were, and led us to our table. The place was nothing fancy, but the food was good. Alex and I had burgers, Liz a pasta dish, and we enjoyed our meal together over beers. The restaurant was adjacent to a plaza that included a liquor store, so we were able to kill two birds with one stone.

"Snacks!" Liz suddenly shouted as we loaded the haul into the car. "We need snacks for a road trip!"

"We just ate!" I laughed, looking at Alex, who smiled brightly and shrugged.

I told the girls to go ahead without me and I leaned against the car, watching them walk together toward the convenience store, Liz's hand drifting into Alex's. They turned towards each other and kissed, just a quick peck on the lips that spoke volumes if you were looking with the right kind of eyes. The way they looked at each other, the tentative withdrawal after the kiss, the way Liz touched her head to Alex's shoulder... It was one of those moments that made me feel like the luckiest man in the world to be a part of what they shared. A few minutes later we were back on the road, heading northeast and putting the city far behind us.

After a couple of hours, we were roughly halfway to our destination. A vast and nearly empty highway stretched before us through farmland as far as the eye could see. The sun was beginning to seek shelter beyond the horizon and the world was cast in its golden hues as it retreated. Liz had her seat reclined and I was massaging her neck and shoulders from my seat in the back while we talked about the cabin and the week ahead of us. The girls had found the place online and been fortunate to find the folks who had booked it for the week had canceled. The property was on a small lake, all private land, and no neighbors nearby to speak of. I balked when they told me what it had cost to rent the place and insisted I chip in to help cover it, but of course, they refused.

"Hmm," Liz groaned as my fingers kneaded her shoulders. "You're so good at that."

I leaned over the seat and kissed her on the cheek before resuming the massage. My hands on her smooth skin and feeling her react to my touch naturally had the unintended side effect of turning me on. I found my hands absentmindedly sliding under her shirt, giving her big, braless breasts a playful squeeze. Liz would giggle and I would go back to rubbing her shoulders, my pants a little tighter each time. I noticed Liz was giving Alex a look; the girls had perfected a system of non-verbal communication I was still learning to pick up on. Alex glanced over at Liz and did a quick double-take, an amused grin spreading across her face.

"Ugh, yes, go already!" Alex said in a comical parody of exasperation, laughing to herself.

Liz unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned towards Alex, kissing her on the cheek before scrambling between the seats and dropping into the back seat next to me.

"Hey." Was all she said, putting a hand on my thigh and leaning towards me, smiling brightly.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, meeting her lips with mine.

We kissed soft and slow, our lips parting to allow our tongues to greet. Liz's hand found the bulge in my pants and she rubbed my stiffening cock while we made out, our desire for each other mounting with each passing moment. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as I felt my belt buckle pull free and my pants unzipped. Liz reached in through the flap in my underwear and liberated my hard dick. Breaking the kiss and looking down at my firm six inches, she giggled happily, stroking me with her hand as she slid back in the seat and bent towards me, taking me into her warm mouth. I sighed at the feeling of her lips and tongue on me, glancing up to see Alex smiling at me in the rear-view.

It was not the first time Alex had sat by casually while Liz sucked me off; as a matter of fact, it was often at Alex's behest, but it always made me feel slightly awkward. The feeling was fast forgotten, however, when Liz pushed herself right down into my lap, taking the entire length of my cock down her throat and making me gasp. She was amazingly talented and completely devoid of a gag reflex, able to remain all the way down while her tongue and strong throat muscles massaged my throbbing dick. Thus, she lingered for a few minutes, my turgid member buried to the hilt in her face, before she slid off me and kissed me hungrily. I could taste my cock on her mouth, turning me on all the more before she went back down.

"You guys are so fucking hot," Alex said, softly and sensually.

I smiled and Liz hummed a sound of affirmation, causing a vibrating sensation on my dick as she swallowed me once more. She would alternate back and forth between bobbing her head on me and taking me in her throat, sucking me hungrily and making sounds of delight. Liz, in fact, both girls, had a way of making me feel like they enjoyed giving me pleasure as much as I enjoyed receiving it, which had to be just about the ultimate turn-on. Soon I felt my orgasm begin to build, my breathing growing shallower and my moans of delight increasing in frequency.

When I came, I was buried in her throat, grunting in ecstasy as the first rope of cum pulsed from my dick. Liz backed off so she could taste me, bobbing on me feverishly while I emptied myself into her mouth, the orgasm crashing down on me as I tensed and bucked. I felt my cock pulse again and again until I was drained and breathing heavily, Liz slowing down but refusing to stop until she had cleaned every last drop from me. She swallowed my load and looked up at me beaming, lightly smacking my still firm member against her lips, giggling happily. When she sat up, I kissed her adoringly, the taste of my cum still heavy on her tongue. I put an arm around her as she cuddled up to me, sighing contentedly.

"Good timing Liz," Alex laughed, looking back at us in the mirror. "We need gas."

I could see in the fading evening light that off in the distance farmland gave way to forest and a service station lay just off the highway ahead. I stuffed myself back into my pants and squeezed Liz affectionately, kissing her once more as we rolled down the exit ramp. When we pulled up at the pumps Alex asked if I would get the gas, saying she needed to use the bathroom. I got out of the car and stretched my legs, watching her walk into the building as I began filling the tank. Liz got out to stand with me, leaning against the car and looking all the more beautiful in the light of the setting sun.

"Hey baby, do you think you could drive for a while?" She asked me, biting her lower lip flirtatiously.

"Sure... Why?" I asked.

"I was hoping to mess around with Alex for a bit." She replied, putting on a show of mock shyness.

"Naughty girl!" I teased with a laugh. "Yeah baby, not a problem."

She smiled happily, stretching up to kiss me and returning to the back seat of the car. I finished filling the tank and paid the meter. Leaning against the hood, I waited for Alex.

"Hey babe," I greeted her when she finally returned to the car. "Give me the keys, I'll drive."

"You don't have to do that." She smiled.

"I don't, but your presence is required in the back, m'lady," I said with a grin, offering her my hand.

Alex raised an eyebrow and laughed, accepting my hand as I led her around to the rear door. I opened it for her and she gave me a quick kiss, just a little flirt of tongue, before sliding into the seat. I closed the door behind her and made my way around to the driver's seat. Soon we were back on the highway and the girls were kissing and petting heavily behind me. I glanced back at them through the mirror, but the sun had sunk below the horizon and light was low, making details impossible to make out. I found myself never-the-less distracted by the sounds of them playing together, soft moans and gasps interspersed by the wet smacking of lips as I tried to focus on the road.

Eventually, I heard the telltale indicators of the girls cumming, first Liz, followed shortly after by Alex, moaning and whimpering in ecstasy, one after the other. When a car passed us coming the other way, I chanced a glance over my shoulder and could see them cuddling together, illuminated in the beam of the oncoming headlights. Liz was snuggled up to Alex's chest and they were kissing tenderly, wrapped in each other arms. I smiled to myself as I drove, pleased once more to have the fortune of being there to witness them together.

Maybe an hour later we finally neared our destination and I asked the girls if one of them could come back upfront to help me navigate. Alex scrambled over the console and fell into the seat next to me, making me laugh silently. The less-than-graceful display was endearing to see from a woman normally so well coordinated. Dense woodlands rolled by on both sides of the road, illuminated only by the headlights of the car. I slowed down, both so I wouldn't miss a turn-off and for fear of deer, who I knew to have a perverted impulse that compelled them to play chicken with moving vehicles in the dead of night. I glanced at Alex; her gorgeous features lit in the dull glow of her phone as she consulted the map.

"I think it's a right, just up ahead." She said, scanning the tree line.

"This one?" I slowed even more, making the turn onto a dirt road that led deeper into the forest.

"This is kind of creepy." Liz had leaned forward, hanging off the back of my seat and staring through the windshield with us as we rolled over the bumpy path through the trees, the headlights casting long shadows through the foliage.