Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 08 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex reached down and took the back of my head in her hand, pulling me against her firmly while she started bucking her hips, humping against my face slowly at first, but increasing in tempo as she fucked my throat. Elated at the moans and gasps that escaped the beautiful goddess using me as a sex toy, I relaxed and let her have her way with me, feeling her warm, stiff organ thrust down my throat over and over. My cock ached, desperate for attention I could not give it; surely I would have been stroking myself at that moment had my hands not been bound just out of reach of relief.

Alex could sense when I needed a break, and she never tried to push me harder than I could handle. If I began to gag, she would release her grasp and let me up; a tender affirmation of her love for me. Her benevolence was a palpable presence. I loved her intensely for that. Presently, I came up with a gasp, strands of thick saliva connecting my lips to her turgid cock, breaking away to run down her shaft and balls in glistening rivulets. Kissing and teasing around the soft ridges of her foreskin while I caught my breath, I looked up to see her smiling, her brilliant green eyes broadcasting love and lust while she watched me.

"You love my foreskin, don't you, baby?" She purred.

"Mm-hmm!" I hummed emphatically as I gently pulled at her sheath with my lips.

"I think maybe you're a little jealous. Like you wish you had your own?" She teased.

'How could she have known that?' I thought with a start. Of course, she was right; I had always been a little frustrated that such a personal decision had been made for me, without my consent and absent the opportunity to make an informed decision for myself, but I'd never actually told anyone that. Again, she was inside my head, drawing out my deepest desires with the power of her words.

"Maybe a little..." I replied with a sheepish grin, somewhat stunned that she had touched that particular nerve.

"Do you want to feel what it's like?" Alex's eyes twinkled playfully as she flashed an alluring smile.

"What?!" I chuckled. I was taken aback, confused by the question.

"I can show you. Come here, sit on my lap." She smiled sweetly.

No less confused, but inescapably curious, I carefully rose to my feet, trying to maintain my balance without the use of my hands to steady myself. Alex shifted into a seated position as I straddled her, sitting myself down on her lap, cock-to-cock, and balls-to-balls. With our turgid members side-by-side, the contrast was glaringly obvious. She was nearly a full two inches longer than me and proportionately thicker, but the differences went beyond size; her shaft was the same beautiful alabaster tone as the rest of her while mine was a shade or two darker than the surrounding skin, and of course, I was circumcised while she was not. I had always thought that I had a nice-looking dick, but Alex's, much like the rest of her, was absolutely perfect.

"Not so close, scooch back a bit, baby," Alex instructed.

As I shifted myself backward on her thighs, she took my hips in her hands and guided me to where she wanted me. I watched while she stroked herself a few times, the delicate folds of her foreskin rolling back and forth over her pink glans as she squeezed up the length of her shaft, drawing out a clear bead of precum to dangle at the tip of her cock. She took hold of me with her free hand, kissing the tips of our dicks together and circling them around, spreading her nectar around my head. Alex held us still, glans pressed together, glistening with the wet sheen of her fluids, and rolled her foreskin forward until it engulfed not only her head but mine as well.

I gasped at the sensation of Alex's sheath swallowing the head of my cock, watching in awe as she wrapped her hand around our union and stroked us together, feeling her fleshy folds glide over me sensually. We made eye contact and she smiled adoringly at me as I felt foreskin over my dick for the first time in my life. Overwhelmed by the urge to kiss her, I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, our tongues meeting in a passionate embrace as I moaned at the warm, moist pleasure of Alex using her sheath to jerk me off.

When our lips parted I touched my forehead against hers, moaning lightly while she stroked us. Liz was watching us with rapt attention, a bright smile stretching her lips and her eyes locked on our cocks. She noticed me watching her and her smile grew wider still, giggling as her big, doe eyes met mine. I wanted to kiss her, but for fear of inciting Alex's ire and ruining this beautiful moment, I thought I should ask permission first.

"Of course! I haven't given you anything else you're supposed to be doing with your mouth right now." Alex smiled with a playful wink.

Liz leaned in to kiss me, her desire and passion aflame as we made out, soft moans of pleasure emitting from each of us while our tongues embraced desperately. Nearly quivering with arousal, her energy was electric; clearly, watching me being submissive to Alex had excited her beyond measure.

"Liz, baby, I want to put my cock inside Matt. Can you get him warmed up for me?" Alex said sweetly, instructing more than she was asking.

A shiver of excitement ran through me at her words. Suddenly, I wanted nothing more in the world than Alex's big, firm cock buried in my ass, filling and stretching me with her warmth and density. Liz grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a liberal dollop over her fingers, reaching behind me and massaging the cool fluid against my hole. I gasped at the sensation of one slender finger slipping into me effortlessly, followed shortly by a second, giving me a taste of the sense of fullness I craved. Liz giggled at my reaction, her big eyes alight with pleasure while she fingered me, wiggling her digits against my prostate.

"Come here, sweetie." Alex's voice dripped with eroticism, and she released our cocks from her grasp.

Her foreskin rolled back and slipped off my glans, leaving a string of precum connecting my cock to hers until it broke and fell against her shaft, leaving a wet, glistening trail halfway down to her balls. She took hold of Liz's leash and pulled her down between us, directing the younger girl to our throbbing cocks. Liz licked and sucked the juices from us, alternating back and forth until she had cleaned us thoroughly, to the tune of moans and gasps from Alex and me I. Feeling Liz's mouth on me while she fingered me was absolutely divine, and I couldn't help but push myself back against her hand, my desire raging. I needed more. I needed deeper. I needed Alex's dick.

"Do you want me inside you, baby?" Alex purred, as though she had read my mind.

"Hm-mm." I nodded through a moan as Liz pushed her fingers into my gland.

"Tell me." She whispered in a sultry tone, staring intensely at me.

"I need your cock inside me, baby. Please fuck me." I begged, both with my words and my eyes, as I gazed back into hers.

Alex let out a growl and giggle, grabbing my ass with both hands and pulling me close, lifting me to get her cock under me. I gasped with surprise and arousal; Alex possessed a strength that seemed disproportionate to her slender frame and when she employed it in her handling of me it turned me to putty in her hands. When she instructed Liz to lube her up and guide her in, I was nearly quivering with anticipation, my heart thumping away in my chest. The wet, squelching sound of lubrication being massaged onto Alex's cock came from beneath me, and a second later I felt her head rub against my eager hole.

"You ready, baby?" Alex cooed.

"Oh, God, please, baby..." I groaned, every passing second without her inside me an excruciating eternity.

She lowered me slowly; of course, I could support my own weight if need be, but I knew Alex wouldn't hurt me and I let her set the pace. The sensation of pressure against my tight ring built up as her glans worked its way into my body, stretching my sphincter while she penetrated me until her big cock overcame the resistance and slipped inside. I gasped again, delighting in the warmth and fullness of her dick sliding deeper and deeper into me as she lowered me to her lap. When I came to rest, my ass pressed against her and her throbbing organ buried as deep as it would go, I let out a wavering sigh. Only then did I realize I had been holding my breath for the duration of my descent.

"There you go," Alex purred softly, "Is that better?"

"Hm-mm," I said with a nod, "Your cock feels so fucking good."

"Show me how much you love my cock in your ass."

Lifting myself from Alex's lap, I began riding her. Slowly, I pulled away, feeling her withdraw inch by inch until I sunk back down, my insides shifting around her while I took her as deep as the position would allow. Without my hands to support myself, I felt somewhat unbalanced, but I quickly fell into a steady rhythm, grunting softly each time I bottomed out against her lap.

"Mmm, good boy." She moaned, smiling beautifully as she looked up at me.

Sliding up and down on her dick, my passion built as the pleasure intensified, driving my movements faster and harder until I was bouncing against her lap, impaling myself over and over. Grunting and moaning in unbridled rapture, I lost myself in the act of riding her, fucking myself on her, trying to push my ass down further than possible and take more of her wonderful dick inside me. Liz was back on the couch next to Alex watching us with a look of awe in her big, twinkling eyes as each of us let out soft sounds of desperate gratification.

Alex reached for the chain dangling from Liz's collar, pulling her in slowly until the girls were face to face. Liz was biting her lower lip and nearly vibrating with sexual energy while Alex let the anticipation build, staring intensely into the younger girl's eyes. Finally, she pulled Liz the final couple inches and kissed her passionately. Alex growled, Liz purred, and I moaned, riding Alex for all I was worth while I watched the girls make out; soft lips, wet smacks, and glistening flashes of tongue mere inches from my face.

After a few minutes, Alex took my hips in her hands and lifted me off her. I whined piteously at the sudden emptiness, prompting a giggle from both girls. She shooed Liz back on the couch and directed me onto my knees, holding me upright by the chain that bound my wrists as she settled in behind me. Liz crawled onto all fours, staring at my throbbing cock just inches from her face as Alex lined herself up and pushed into me once more, dashing the hollow feeling as her cock plunged into my ass. I moaned as she took her rightful place; buried deep inside me.

"Do you want to suck Matt's cock, baby?" Alex's sultry voice played against my neck like the feathers on the wings of an angel.

"Hm-mm!" Liz nodded emphatically, licking her lips.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Swallow his cock for me." The words had barely escaped her lips when Liz dove down the length of my shaft, her cute little nose buried against my pubis.

I yelped as Alex made a sharp thrust into me, her cock grazing my prostate powerfully, driving me deeper into Liz's throat with the impact of her pelvis against my ass. She repeated the motion over and over; a slow withdrawal followed by a sudden, aggressive thrust into my depths, compelling an involuntary cry or whimper from my lips with each plunge. Soon, my knees began to tremble as raw, boundless pleasure radiated from deep inside me, spreading outward to the farthest reaches of my body. Alex pulled the chain on my collar roughly, drawing my head back towards her and arching my back to its limits. I felt her hot breath tickle across my neck just before her wet tongue flicked across my earlobe, making me shudder in delight.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" She growled in my ear.

"Mm-hmm!" I nodded emphatically, so overwhelmed with pleasure I struggled to vocalize proper words.

"Mmm..." She hummed happily, the vibration sending a jolt of electricity down my spine.

"I'm going to make you shoot your load all over Liz's pretty face, then I want you to clean up the mess for me, okay?"

"Ye-es!" I stuttered, a forceful thrust into my ass breaking the word into two syllables.

"What was that?" She gave a tug on the collar.

"Yes, ma-am!" I replied urgently.

"Mmm. Good boy." She purred, her throaty whisper loosing another bolt of lightning to crackle down my spinal column.

Alex sat back further on her knees, pulling me with her as she reached around and pushed Liz off my throbbing cock, seizing a handful of the younger girl's hair and tilting her head back. Liz came off me with a wet slurp and a gasp, a rope of glistening saliva hanging between us as she looked up at me with wild excitement in her big, sparkling eyes. Alex took hold of me with her other hand; coated as I was in Liz's spit, she glided easily over my turgid shaft as she stroked me. Between her erotic whispers in my ear, her soft tits on my back, and her big cock in my ass, it took but a few strokes to send me over the edge.

My orgasm rumbled up and boiled over, my muscles seizing under the crushing weight of the ecstasy my body was struggling to process. The first jet of cum sprayed from my cock with such velocity that it made an audible splat as it connected with Liz's cheek; a rope of thick, white fluid stretching from high up on her cheekbone down to her chin. I grunted and cried out while Alex fucked and stroked me through my climax, squirt after squirt of my semen decorating Liz's face as she giggled happily. I watched in a state of disassociation as her features were obscured by the impressive load issuing forth from my loins. My mind was almost unable to connect the visual with the pleasure I was experiencing; it was as though I observed the event from a different perspective than I was feeling it from.

The multiple experiential realities collapsed back into one as my orgasm waned and faded away, leaving me gasping and panting. Alex was giggling in my ear as the strokes of her hand and thrusts of her cock slowed and eventually stilled. Liz, though now a cummy mess, looked elated as she gazed up at me, a string of cum dangling from her chin.

"Get up here and let Matt clean you up, baby," Alex said sweetly.

Liz giggled again, smiling brightly as she crawled up onto her knees and drew near. Aroused as I was, even still, I needed no further instruction and leaned forward to collect the strand of my essence hanging from her chin with my tongue. I licked slowly up to her lips, tasting myself as I gathered more and more of my cum. As I cleaned the mess from Liz's face, I felt Alex take my hips in her hands, fucking me slowly, making me moan and gasp while I licked and slurped my load with increasing hunger. I swallowed most of my cum as I went, but not wanting to be left out, Liz interrupted periodically to kiss me, her soft tongue rolling against my own as she purred into my mouth.

By the time I was done, Alex was thrusting into me at a moderate pace while Liz beamed joyfully at my expressions, her chin, cheeks, and forehead glistening wetly where I had dutifully, if not greedily, replaced my semen with a thin coat of saliva. She seemed a mix of proud and amused at Alex's treatment of me, or more likely, my reaction to it.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I managed between moans.

"Mm-hmm!" Liz twinkled, biting her lower lip and nodding excitedly.

"She's about to enjoy it even more." Alex's sweet, sultry voice vibrated against my ear.

I felt the chain binding the cuffs on my wrists disconnect with a click, my hands falling free.

"Liz, baby, it's your turn," Alex said with a playful lilt.

With that, Alex gave one last forceful thrust into my ass, making me cry out in surprise before she withdrew, leaving me with a haunting, empty feeling where her cock used to be. She kissed me on the cheek, smiling warmly as she maneuvered around me and sat on the couch between Liz and me. Liz let out an excited squeal as she crawled into position, straddling Alex's lap and leaning forward against the back of the couch, her taut little ass hovering over our lover's throbbing member. I didn't need to be told what to do as I slid off the couch and got down my knees between Alex's legs, lining her cock up with Liz's tight little pucker.

Liz lowered herself the moment she felt Alex's cock press into her, her own need obvious as she descended hungrily. From my vantage point down below, I watched while her ass stretched over the head, swallowing it until it slipped into her and continuing on until the entire length had disappeared inside her. Both girls moaned erotically at their union, and again when Liz began bouncing on Alex's lap, her tight ring of flesh pulling and pushing as it hugged the beautiful cock buried inside her.

While Liz fucked herself on Alex's rigid member, I kissed and nibbled her supple butt cheeks, delighting in the soft gasps and giggles she emitted. Shifting my attention downward, I turned my mouth to Alex's smooth balls, licking and sucking the warm, weighty orbs, playfully pulling at her scrotum with my lips. When Liz tucked her dainty feet up under her, bracing them over our lover's pale thighs, I ran my tongue over her cute little toes, kissing and licking them as her butt smacked against my face.

It wasn't long before I could hear the signs of impending orgasms. The moans and cries coming from each of my beautiful lovers built in urgency as Liz frantically thrust herself onto Alex, a desperate whimper sounding from her throat with each downward stroke. I watched Alex's hands snake around the younger girl's waist, pulling Liz's back into a deep arch as she took over the action. She thrusted up into Liz's perfect ass at a frenzied pace as her balls bounced along with the rhythm. The whimpers coming from Liz grew faster and higher in pitch until they hit a crescendo; a long, wavering wail that signified her climax while her asshole clenched around Alex's cock and her toes curled tightly.

Seconds later, Alex voiced her own orgasm, her cry filling the room just as Liz's began to peter out. Still pumping into the younger girl at a manic pace, I watched her balls contract and her cock pulse once, twice, and just before the third, she pulled out too far and slipped from Liz's hole. An impressive rope of cum squirted a few inches straight up to fall back down against Liz's right butt cheek, running off to drip down onto her toes in thick, clingy strands. I gasped at the sight of Alex spraying into the air and, without conscious thought, I had her in my mouth before the fourth blast of her sweet and salty ambrosia coated my tongue.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I hummed the tune of my delight while Alex emptied herself into my mouth, squirt after squirt of thick, creamy cum flooding against my tongue as I sucked her passionately. Her moans and grunts of ecstasy were music to my ears, adding another dimension to the sensory experience while I escorted her through her climax. When Alex's cock finally stopped bucking itself empty and her sounds of rapture waned, only then did I pull away from her glistening member to swallow the mouthful of her essence. I squeezed up the length of her shaft, coaxing one last pearly bead out of the tip of her glans, greedily gobbling it up and rolling it around my mouth with my tongue.

After draining and cleaning Alex, I turned my attention to the glob of cum dangling from Liz's toes. Moaning at the visual of two of my favorite things in the world; cum and feet, I licked and sucked her clean, wrapping my tongue around each perfect little toe before sucking it into my mouth. Liz gasped and giggled, a happy, pleasured sound that I heard interrupted by the wet smack of lips meeting lips as the girls kissed. Finally, I lapped up the last traces of semen that clung to Liz's butt cheek with a long, slow pass of my tongue.