Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 08 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God..." Alex groaned, a soft shudder running through her slender thighs, "Liz, move over baby?"

I shifted back to let Liz swing her leg over Alex, rolling to her side on the couch next to the older girl. She was beaming brightly, her illuminating smile and big, sparkling eyes speaking to her contentment as her chest heaved with a happy sigh. Alex smiled down at me, ropes of Liz's cum stretching from her toned stomach up to her perfect little breasts, shining with the reflected golden radiance of a thousand LED bulbs. She noticed my eyes trace the mess on her pale flesh down and back up again, and her grin grew wider.

"You didn't think you were done now, did you?" Alex giggled, reaching forward to grab the chain dangling down across my chest.

Alex pulled me in, leaning forward to deliver an intense and passionate kiss, her tongue snaking past my lips aggressively to wrestle my own amid a muffled moan that vibrated up from her throat. Abruptly, she pulled away, pushing my head down into her stomach.

"Clean me up, baby." She purred sensually.

As I licked Liz's cum from Alex's abdominals, taking my time while I hungrily lapped up every delectable morsel, I glanced up and saw Liz staring down at me, snuggled up to Alex, and biting her lower lip while she watched me intently. She let out an adorable little whimper of jealously as I scooped up a particularly large strand of her semen.

"And share with Liz this time. The poor girl is starving to death here." Alex added with a giggle.

Liz gasped excitedly at Alex's instruction, shifting down closer to me with a joyful gleam in her eyes. I would have laughed at her eagerness if not for the mouthful of her cum rolling around my tongue. Pulling us together by the back of her head, I kissed her adoringly, pushing her load into her mouth with my tongue to the tune of her satisfied moan. Back and forth, I went between Alex and Liz while I cleaned every last droplet from Alex's chest, saving a dollop that rested on one pink nipple for last. She let out a soft moan and took my head in her hands as I sucked her perky little nub; a long, lingering stroke of my tongue against her flesh.

"Mmm... Good boy." Alex cooed as she watched me kiss Liz.

Finally, Alex let me off the floor, pulling me up next to her by the collar around my neck and kissing me tenderly. When our lips parted, I saw the happy, adoring look in her eyes as she smiled warmly at me.

"So? How was that?" She asked softly, unbuckling the collar around my neck.

"You tell me." I smiled back, feeling the cool air against my liberated skin.

"Mmm," She purred, pulling my head into her shoulder, "That was perfect, baby."

Her validation of my efforts sent a wave of euphoria through me, warming every fringe of my body and mind. I felt completely elated in having pleased her, my inner slut finally pacified, for now anyway. Freed of our bindings, Liz and I snuggled into Alex, each of us on one side of our beautiful lover, the three of us kissing and petting lovingly as we drifted back down to earth.

"I think you two earned another drink," Alex said with a soft, sweet laugh.

Reflexively, I moved to get up, but Alex stopped me.

"No, no. I'll go."

Liz and I watched her rise from the couch, stretching majestically, her perfect, slender figure backlit by the decorative lights strung around the apartment. For just a moment, she appeared as a heavenly angel, radiating an aura of golden light before she bent to collect our glasses and headed to the kitchen. Liz looked at me and giggled happily, shifting towards me and bouncing onto my lap, her big brown eyes alight with adoration.

"You were fucking amazing!" She gushed joyfully.

"Thanks, beautiful." I smiled.

"We'll do that again?" She asked, nodding emphatically as if to encourage my answer.

"Oh, definitely." I laughed at her enthusiasm.

She let out a little squeal of glee and kissed me intensely, her petite frame writhing against me with excitement. We were still making out when Alex returned with our drinks, finally separating to let her sit between us once more. Alex and I eventually slipped back into our sleepwear, but Liz opted to remain nude as we cuddled together on the couch; three warm bodies basking in our love for each other. We stayed up to finish the movie we had hardly been watching anyway, and finally, we retired to bed, Liz and I snuggling up to either side of our gorgeous goddess, feeling especially amorous after the night's adventure.

*****

To be continued...