Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 08 Ch. 02

Story Info
Christmas Day quickies.
7.1k words
4.83
6.7k
13

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second part of my two-chapter Christmas installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

*****

I awoke on Christmas morning to the soft, joyful sound of giggles coming from downstairs. Stretching to purge the sleep from my limbs, I lay in bed for a few minutes, listening to the quiet voices and happy laughter drifting up to my ears. I couldn't make out what the girls were saying, but it likely wouldn't have mattered if I could. Alex and Liz had a sweet, magical language between the two of them that was unlike any other form of human communication I had ever witnessed. Try as I might, only either of them truly understood what the other was saying in those moments.

Rolling out of bed, I approached the railing of the second-floor mezzanine. The girls were cuddled together on the couch, Liz in her pink satin robe, Alex in her blue, floral print number. Liz's head was in Alex's lap, and the girls were gazing at each other lovingly. Alex said something indecipherable beyond its singsong tone and bopped Liz softly on the nose with one finger, eliciting a giggle from the younger girl as she snuggled closer to her lover. My heart swelled watching them, brimming with a love so intense it ached. These were the moments I lived for; the ones that reminded me that I was the luckiest man in the world.

Not wanting to interrupt the girls prematurely, I took a quiet step back from the railing and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning business and brush my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed flakes of dried semen matted into the dark hairs that formed a line down the center of my stomach. Thinking back on the previous night with a smile, I started up the shower and stepped inside for a quick wash. Finally, I toweled off, found a fresh pair of pajama pants, and headed down to join the girls.

"Look who's finally up!" Alex teased as I wound my way down the spiral staircase.

"Merry Christmas, baby!" Liz exclaimed, rolling off the couch and bounding over to me.

"Merry Christmas, ladies." I laughed as Liz slammed into me, knocking me off balance with the enthusiasm of her embrace.

"Presents?" Liz inquired, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Just give me a minute, beautiful." I kissed her softly on the forehead.

Liz pouted adorably as she released me from her arms, making me chuckle at her impatience. I went to Alex and bent to kiss her.

"Merry Christmas, handsome." Alex smiled lovingly at me.

I intended to serve a platter of cheese and crackers, along with fruit and mimosas, and I had a little work to do. Liz followed me to the kitchen where I poured myself a coffee and got to work setting out a couple of plates. Watching me work, she picked at the slices of cheese while I prepared the platters, finally taking them over to the coffee table by the couch. Next up were the mimosas. The cork on the champagne bottle flew across the room with a hollow, resonant "pop," met with cheers from the girls and signaling the official start of Christmas morning. With the snacks laid out and the drinks poured, it was finally time to dole out the presents.

"Wait!" Alex exclaimed as I pulled a chair up next to the tree.

She got up off the couch, producing a Santa hat and slipping it onto my head.

"Perfect!" She giggled, leaning back to inspect my new look.

"Is it weird that I'm kind of turned on by that?" Liz asked with a bright smile.

"Be weirder if you weren't." Alex grinned, flashing me a wink.

I smiled and shook my head, leaning under the tree to select a gift. The first one I found was a small box wrapped in shiny silver paper dappled with white snowflakes. I knew it to be the set of diamond stud earrings I had my friend Josh make to match the necklace I had gotten her for her birthday. I handed her the present and watched her tear into the paper, glancing over at Alex, who was likewise watching the younger girl with a broad smile on her face. Liz gasped as she discarded the remnants of the paper and opened the jewelry box.

"Oh my God, Matt! Thank you, baby!" She hugged me appreciatively.

Next up was another small box wrapped in glossy red paper that I recognized as one I had gotten for Alex. She accepted the gift with a smile and methodically peeled back the tape, sliding a cardboard box out of the relatively un-mussed paper. Her jaw dropped when she opened the lid, lifting out a double-stranded chain of white gold and black diamonds; another Josh creation.

"I know winter is a little out of season for an anklet," I explained, "But I thought it would go great with your toe ring."

"It's beautiful!" Alex replied with a bright smile.

She bent her leg up towards her, lifting her gorgeous foot to the couch cushion to fasten the chain around her left ankle. One strand of the anklet fit close around her leg, its links interspersed with the black stones, while the other was daintier and slightly longer, drooping down for a layered look. Alex grinned down at her decorated ankle, lifting her right foot to compare the two pieces of jewelry side-by-side.

"Thank you." She leaned forward to kiss me.

"Oh, do that one!" Liz blurted out excitedly, pointing out a flat box about a foot long and a few inches wide when I bent to find a gift for myself.

I smiled at her excitement as I read the label, "To Matt, From Alex and Liz." I ripped open the paper to reveal a nondescript box of black cardboard. When I opened the lid, I was taken aback by what I found. It was a beautiful handmade chef knife. The dark, almost charcoal finish proclaimed it to be a high carbon steel construction, with a hammered rock pattern ground into the metal and matching rosewood grips. Carbon steel was a special choice for a chef's knife; it required more care than its stainless counterpart, needing to be washed and oiled promptly after use lest it rust, but the trade-off was the ease of sharpening and the quality of edge one could achieve.

"Wow..." I muttered, lifting the knife from the package, revealing a finely made leather sheath in the bottom of the box.

"Do you like it?" Liz wanted to know.

"It's incredible! Thank you, girls!" I grinned broadly.

"Well, you are always complaining that your kitchen knives suck, we thought it was time to get you something better. That one is supposed to be easier to sharpen." Alex explained.

Impressed that the girls had done their homework and utterly awed by the thoughtfulness of the gift, I put the box down on the table and got up to give each of them a big hug. And so the morning went; we drank our mimosas and nibbled on cheese until all the gifts had been handed out. I found a garbage bag and collected the discarded wrapping paper, straightening up a bit while Alex and Liz cuddled on the couch. We spend the rest of the morning talking and laughing, sharing in each other's love and happiness.

Sometime around noon, Alex decided she wanted to take a nap and left Liz and me to head up to bed, kissing us each adoringly before she departed. I had a lot of prep work to do for dinner later; the salad and dressing could be made early, the bacon needed to be cooked to crispy perfection, the green beans needed a wash and trim... The list went on. Naturally, Liz volunteered to help, following me to the kitchen with her trademark enthusiasm.

"What are we making?" Her eyes twinkled with curiosity.

"I think we'll start with the candied pecans for the salad. They need to be cooked and cooled early, might as well get that out of the way." I replied, digging an egg out of the carton in the refrigerator.

"Ooh! Fancy!" Liz cooed.

"Yeah, well the recipe only calls for roasted pecans, but we're not some kind of uncultured Neanderthals. We candy our pecans around here." I said with a grin, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her forehead while she giggled at my remark.

Standing at the counter, I cracked the egg into a bowl and tossed the shell into the garbage bin under the sink. With a steady hand, I separated the yolk, watching thick globs of clear egg white separate from the yellow blob and slough off the edges of the spoon before discarding the yolk as well. I set the oven to two-fifty while Liz went about mixing measured amounts of sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a fresh bowl. Pecan halves got coated in the egg white, the dry ingredients mixed in, and the whole mess poured onto a foil-lined baking sheet.

While we waited for the oven to preheat, I pulled the other salad ingredients from the fridge; arugula and baby spinach for the greens, strawberries, red onion, and feta cheese. I got to try out my new knife while slicing the onion; the razor-sharp edge glided through with ease, allowing me to cut nearly paper-thin ribbons of the white and purple flesh. The sliced onion went into a bowl of cool water to remove some of the bite while preserving the flavor, and I cleaned and dried the knife right away. Three rapid beeps from the oven alerted us that it was up to temperature, and I slid the pecans onto the rack, setting a timer for fifteen minutes.

I started mixing the ingredients for the dressing while Liz got to work quartering the strawberries. For some time now, Liz had been helping with cooking our meals. She had said that she wanted to learn to cook, though I suspected her real motivation was simply to be close to me. Not that I was complaining either way; I could always use the help, and I enjoyed spending the time together. Liz brought a fun energy to every task she undertook, and occasionally our playful, flirty dynamic led to a different kind of fun that would have been considered far from acceptable in any professional kitchen.

When I happened to glance over at her, I realized this was about to be one of those times. Liz was staring at me with a hungry look in her big, doe eyes while she rubbed a strawberry against her lips in a slow, sensual circle. It was impossible not to see the phallic resemblance as her soft lips closed around the berry erotically, a playful look in her eyes while she watched me watching her. A low hum of delight vibrated from her throat as she bit into the fruit with a mischievous smile.

"You little minx!" I grinned at her.

"How much time do we have?" Liz asked, licking her lips seductively.

"Uh..." I turned to check the display on the oven, "Timer says five minutes."

"We can beat that." She said with a broad grin, stepping into me and sliding a hand down the front of my pajamas, cupping me through the material.

Leaning down to meet her lips, I tasted the strawberry on her mouth as our tongues met in a slow, impassioned embrace. I pressed my body against hers, pinning her to the counter and pulling her close by her shapely hips as my arousal mounted. After a moment, Liz broke the kiss and leaned back, untying the sash on her robe and letting it fall open, exposing her magnificent breasts and a pair of tight, black boyfriend briefs with white trim. Never breaking eye contact, she looked up at me with a lustful smile while she unbuttoned the fly on my pants. When she reached inside, I felt her fingers wrap around me, balls and all, and pull me through the open fly. Liz slid down to her knees between myself and the counter, planting a soft kiss on the very tip of my stiffening cock.

Looking down at her, I watched as her tongue extended past her lips, lifting my dick to her open mouth before sliding down on me, taking me right to the hilt as her cute little nose pressed into my short pubes. I moaned lightly at the feel of her warm mouth as she engulfed me, the tightness of her throat squeezing against me as I grew fully erect against her tongue. Liz made a muffled gulping noise, swallowing around my cock and making me gasp at the sensation of her muscles pulling me into her. She backed off slightly before pushing forward again, slowly at first but quickly picking up steam, stretching her tonsils over me over and over.

Bracing myself against the counter, I leaned into Liz and began pumping myself down her throat. She let me take over, holding still while I fucked her face with short, vigorous thrusts, feeling my balls bounce against her chin to the audible tune of my cock hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. Her hands drifted over my body, caressing my thighs, kneading my ass, and sliding up to feel my abs while I had my way with her. Fucking Liz's throat with reckless abandon was one of the greatest pleasures I had ever experienced, enhanced by the sounds of her own enjoyment as she moaned against my member, adding a sensation of vibration to the mix.

Reaching down to take the back of her head in one hand, I pulled her against me roughly as I pumped myself as deep as I could down her throat. Soon, I felt my orgasm building up inside me. My breath grew shallow and my fingers tensed in her hair as I neared the finish line. Moaning and grunting as I lost myself in pure ecstasy, I was surprised when I felt two quick taps against my leg. A wave of confusion washed over me; Liz had never signaled me to back off before, and I wondered if I had somehow pushed her too hard as I withdrew from her mouth.

Liz gasped excitedly as I pulled away, wiping the saliva from her chin and taking my throbbing cock in her hand, stroking me vigorously. Without missing a beat, she stood up and kissed me, quick and intense, full of lust and desire as her tongue slipped past my lips. The taste of my cock on her mouth sent me over the edge just as she broke the kiss, quickly pulling the front of her panties away from her waist and jerking me over her turgid member nestled in the soft cotton of her underwear. I grunted as the first jet of cum splashed against her smooth pubis, running down over the base of her cock to her balls just as a second rope sprayed against her.

I watched in amazement as Liz jerked me off, emptying my balls all over herself. Moaning as my orgasm rumbled through me, my cock pulsed in her hand with each deposit I made into her panties. She giggled cutely as I coated her in my essence, droplets of semen soaking into the material where it rained down, leaving thick gobs of white against the black fabric. When my climax subsided, Liz squeezed me firmly, milking the last few drops from my dick to fall against hers. She looked up at me with a wide smile, finally letting her sopping panties close back up over her now-drenched cock and balls.

"What was that about?" I panted, smiling at her as I tried to catch my breath.

"I wanted to keep you close to me all day," Liz answered, affecting a gut-wrenchingly adorable expression of coyness. She ran her thumb and index finger along the length of her bulge, collecting a glob of cum that had filtered through the material before sucking her digits clean.

"You dirty little slut!" I teased with a laugh, as I tucked myself back into my pants.

Liz beamed proudly, her beautiful brown eyes sparkling up at me merrily as she tied her robe closed over her splotched panties. I took the back of her neck in my hand and pulled her against me, kissing her passionately and delighting in the taste of myself on her tongue. The tender moment was interrupted by the sudden, obnoxious beeping of the oven timer going off.

"Shit," I muttered, stepping away from Liz to find an oven mitt.

"I told you we'd beat the clock." Liz giggled.

*****

I found myself in the parking lot, bundled up in a heavy winter coat with a glass of whiskey in hand, leaning against Josh's car while he smoked a cigarette. He and his girlfriend, Rachel, had arrived some time ago, and, after getting settled in and a round of drinks, I followed him outside to keep him company while he smoked. Looking out at a world frozen in time, pristine in its frosting of glittering snow and almost eerily quiet for the sound dampening quality that came with it, I listened to my friend as he talked about moving in with Rachel. They had met some five months previous at Liz's birthday party when Alex had played match-maker and introduced them. No one could have ever guessed at the time that the couple would have hit it off so well, and end up here together for Christmas dinner at my new home with the girls.

"You and Rachel are pretty serious then, huh?" I asked Josh.

"Yeah, dude. I'm going to marry that girl." He answered my query with a goofy smile.

"Like... At some nebulous point in the future, you're going to marry that girl, or..." I trailed off, leaving a blank for him to fill in.

"Like, I've started making the ring." He said around a rolling cumulus of tobacco smoke as it drifted outward to hang in still, frigid air.

"Haha!" I exclaimed, "Well fuck, congrats man! This is all kind of fast though, no?"

"Hey man, when you know, you know. Speaking of which..." He paused, taking a drag from his cigarette, "I think you know, too. How's that work, with the three of you, I mean?"

"Oh, Christ," I groaned, "Don't think I haven't thought about it. I have no idea how that works... It's complicated."

"Bro," Josh laughed, "You knowingly entered into a relationship with two women. What part of that seemed like it was going to be simple?"

I took a sip of my whiskey, stalling for time while my mind grappled with the implications of the question for what felt like the millionth time. Of course, I had thought about my future with Alex and Liz, but the idea of marriage seemed unfathomable given the nature of our relationship. It was big, and a little scary, and I had never been able to get over that mental hurdle. Besides, I was happy. We were happy. I had been content, for now, to just let things with the girls develop naturally. But here I was, confronted with the question that I had relegated to the back of my mind as a fantasy more than any kind of serious notion.

"It could never be legal," I muttered, staring down at the drink in my hand.

"Since when did you start giving a fuck about 'legal?'" Josh chuckled, taking another drag from his cigarette.

"The Matt I know only ever cared about what's 'right.' And once he got an idea in his head, no one's 'rules' were gonna change his damn stubborn fool mind about it."

"Hm," I grunted noncommittally, though I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth at what I took as a compliment.

"Look," He continued, his voice deeper than usual under the weight of the smoke as he exhaled, "I'm just saying; how long have we been friends? I don't know if I've ever seen you genuinely happy before now. When you know, you know."

"Dude, we're spending the next couple days at Liz's parents. That seems daunting enough." I tried to divert the conversation.

"First time meeting them?"

"Hmm-mm." I sipped my whiskey.

"What are you worried about?"

"I don't know, 'Hi, I'm your daughter's boyfriend, and her girlfriend's boyfriend' seems like a really awkward conversation starter."

Josh laughed.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Girl like Liz? She's got to have the most loving and supportive family ever to turn out the way she did. It's going to be fine. They'll see how happy she is, and that's all that will matter to them."

Josh was right, I realized. I was apprehensive about something that would undoubtedly turn out to be much ado about nothing. As I considered his words, a car pulled into the parking lot, disturbing the muted atmosphere as it crunched a fresh set of tire tracks into the snow, swinging around in a slow arc and pulling into the spot next to us. The rear door opened and another familiar face stepped out to join us as the car backed out and departed.

"What are you two doing out here in the freezing cold?!" Alyssa exclaimed as she approached, wrapped up in a long, white parka.

12