Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 08 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas, Ally." I grinned.

"Merry Christmas, Santa." Her eyes flashed up to the hat I had been wearing since that morning, and she smiled as she came in for a hug, pressing herself into me and kissing me on the cheek.

Alyssa lingered for maybe a beat longer than would seem natural for platonic friends, and I noticed Josh flashing me a look out of the corner of my eye. Of course, the girls and I had had sex with Ally a couple of times since Liz's birthday party, but I was never sure how much Josh knew. Alex, Liz, and Rachel had grown close over the passing months, and I could only assume that Rachel knew things about us, but I had no way of knowing how much of that information had been conveyed to my friend. Nor did I care. I grinned and shrugged at Josh when Alyssa turned to greet him.

"Brrrr!" Alyssa shivered, "Can we go inside? My nipples could cut glass!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "Let's do that."

The atmosphere inside was warm and festive; the decorative lights twinkled merrily, their golden glow a natural complement to the Christmas music playing on low volume. We found the girls sitting around the kitchen island, each immersed in conversation with a glass of wine. Each of them looked stunning, all done up for our little Christmas dinner party. Alex wore her long, rich mahogany hair down, draping over a black, sleeveless turtleneck sweater that hugged her exquisite form and showed off her pale, freckled shoulders. A deep red side split maxi skirt covered her legs, save for the sliver of alabaster flesh displayed from mid-thigh down to her beautiful bare feet; her new anklet complimenting the black polish she often favored for her toenails.

Liz was wearing one of her gifts from Alex; a cute, three-quarter sleeve grey dress with cream cuffs and collar. The knee-length skirt matched the trim and flowed down from her shapely hips. Her new earrings and not-so-new necklace sparkled brilliantly, the diamonds reflecting the warmth of the decorative lights all over the apartment. With her brunette hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and a strand of hair falling free down one side of her adorable face, the whole ensemble vaguely reminded me of the old sexy-librarian cliché; that moment in the movie when the actress takes off her glasses and shakes her hair loose, and the audience realizes that she is a total knockout.

Rachel was dressed in a stylish, single-breasted corduroy overall dress with a brown vest and skirt portion overlaid on a white, full-sleeved top. Opaque white nylons showed off her long, slender legs, and her luxurious blonde hair framed her cute features in waves of straw and caramel. A layered chain necklace hung from her neck, the gold pendant resting against her ample chest; no doubt another piece by Josh.

After my conversation with my friend, I couldn't help but feel especially amorous towards Alex and Liz. Josh had started the wheels turning in my head and, as I smiled at my beautiful lovers full of life and love, I could sense a shift in my mentality on the subject we had discussed. The question of "how?" was beginning to seem unimportant, dissolving and reforming into a new question; "why the hell not?" Overcome with sentimentality, I even seemed to regard Rachel in a new light. She was a kind and beautiful woman by all measures, but I felt a special fondness for her after Josh's revelation. Josh was like family to me, which would make Rachel a de facto sister-in-law when the day came; a notion that filled me with a sense of brotherly love.

"Look who we found slinking around the parking lot!" I announced our return, receiving a playful punch to the arm from Alyssa.

"Ally!" Alex exclaimed, sliding from her stool to greet her friend.

After the initial round of hugs and greetings, Liz helped me take our guests' coats and hang them in the closet. Alyssa too was looking phenomenal in an off-the-shoulder white sweater dress, its deep neckline obscured by a crisscross tie detail over her chest, showing a suggestive yet tasteful portion of olive-toned cleavage. Her long, dark hair, with its highlights of honey and amber, cascaded around her exposed shoulders. Black, skin-tight leggings under the short dress told the tale of her curvy legs without losing anything in translation.

"Can I get you a glass of wine?" Alex offered Alyssa.

"Yeah, but you got anything to warm me up first?" She replied, miming a cold shiver.

"Shots?" I shrugged when Alex looked at me.

A chorus of approval came from the group gathered around the island, and I poured six shot glasses of Jameson, passing one out to everyone while Alex poured another round of wine. Glasses clinked all around, cheers were said, and shots were downed. There was a myriad of reactions to the harsh, dry Irish whiskey, not the least entertaining of which was Alyssa's.

"Yeah, that'll put hair on your chest." She exclaimed in a satisfied tone, to a round of laughter.

When I went to the refrigerator to get a shrimp platter for an appetizer, Liz followed me around the far side of the island, away from our guests. She shot me a mischievous grin as she pulled up the hem of her dress, flashing her panties at me. They were the same black boyfriend briefs she was wearing earlier that day, the dried stains of my cum still visible across the front. Liz bit her lip seductively, her big brown eyes sparkling alluringly as they met mine.

"Dirty girl," I whispered in her ear as I leaned in to kiss her, earning a happy giggle.

From that moment on, Liz took any opportunity away from the eyes of our friends to flash me, exposing her cute little ass or giving me a glimpse of her bulge. Ever so casually, she would brush past me, grazing her hand and or her butt across the front of my pants with a flirtatious wink. At one point, she sat on my lap while our group was gathered around the table, subtly squeezing my thigh between her ass cheeks as we carried on in the conversation.

Her teasing had the desired effect and I grew increasingly distracted as I tried to play the good host role, my thoughts turning more and more sexual with her flirting displays. I managed to pull myself together enough to have fun talking and laughing with our guests, but every time I managed to push sex out of my mind, there was Liz, playfully reminding me. Eventually, it was time to get dinner ready, and I went to the kitchen counter to start my preparations.

"Psst!" I heard a soft hiss from above.

Turning to look towards the sound, I saw Liz smiling down at me from the railing of the second-floor mezzanine. She put a finger against her lips in the universal sign for 'shush,' her other hand curled a single finger towards her, beckoning me upstairs as she backed away from the railing and out of sight. I looked around at our guests to see if anyone had noticed, but all were engrossed in conversation and not paying any attention.

By the time I got up to the bedroom, Liz was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, fully nude, half her body concealed behind the wall as she leaned out from the frame. She was staring at me with a playful gleam in her big, sparkling eyes, biting one finger in an adorably seductive fashion. I grinned at her as I crossed the room, shaking my head in amused disbelief and prompting a giggle from the petite beauty in the door.

"What has gotten into you?" I said with a laugh as I closed the door behind me.

"Nothing yet," Liz answered, pantomiming a frustrated huff, "So you see my problem?"

"You are too much." I grinned, taking hold of her hips and pulling her against me.

My pants grew tight against my stiffening cock as I felt Liz's generous tits squish against my chest, her naked body pressing into me. There was something particularly erotic about being fully clothed while she, conversely, was fully nude. I let one hand drift down to a pert little butt cheek, squeezing her smooth, supple flesh and pulling her against me.

"You weren't going to make me go through Christmas without getting fucked by my boyfriend, were you?" She pouted adorably, stretching up on her tip-toes for a kiss.

As our lips met, I felt the zipper on my fly pull down and Liz's hand slip inside, fishing around for the flap in my underwear. I kissed her passionately, my arousal piquing as our tongues danced together and her hand found my dick, pulling me through the layers of material and freeing me from my cotton prison. With one hand still cupping her taut ass, I found a breast with the other, kneading her soft, bountiful flesh while we made out hungrily.

"I'm already lubed," Liz whispered, her face alight with desire as she stroked my throbbing cock.

"Naughty girl," I growled.

Liz giggled as I stepped back and spun her in my hands, shoving her up against the bathroom wall. She gasped at my rough handling of her, and I felt a shudder of unbridled sexual energy course through her little body. With one hand on her shoulder pushing her forward and the other on her hip pulling her ass back towards me, I wasted no time lining my cock up with her little knot. Indeed, she was already slathered with lubrication; my head slid easily between her cheeks as I smeared the slippery fluid around before I pushed into her gently.

Liz gasped again as I penetrated her, her sphincter stretching over me, offering little resistance until I slipped inside, pushing on until I was fully buried inside her. Taking a moment to appreciate the sensation of velvety warmth clenched around my member, I pressed my pelvis firmly against her ass before I pulled back and slammed forward again. Liz let out a soft little yelp at the thrust into her, moaning quietly as I began fucking her in earnest, pumping myself into her roughly.

Holding her by the hip, I fucked her hard, feeling up her beautiful body as my free hand drifted over her flat stomach, up to her glorious breasts, and squeezing around her elegant throat. There was nothing sensual or romantic about it; this was a rough, dirty quickie with an apartment full of guests just downstairs while I pounded my slutty girlfriend in the bathroom.

As short as Liz was, our height difference made the standing position unsustainable. I had to crouch unnaturally low to line up with her ass, and I found I couldn't maintain the strain on my knees. I pulled out of her with a frustrated grunt, countered with a desperate whimper from Liz; a sound that made clear her need to be filled once more. Eager to oblige her, I pulled her away from the wall and picked her up by her ass, kissing her hungrily as I placed her on the counter and greedily shoved my cock back inside her. Her eyes went wide and a surprised gasp escaped her lips as I plunged back into her depths, hardly missing a beat as I picked up where I left off, pistoning into her wildly.

My frantic, feverish thrusts into Liz's tight little ass reverberated through the countertop as various toiletries rocked back and forth to the cadence of my movements. A stick of deodorant wobbled past its tipping point and fell over, the toothbrush holder slipped off its ledge under the mirror and sent its contents skittering into the sink, and a floss dispenser clattered against the tile behind the toilet. Of course, neither Liz nor I noticed any of this, engrossed as we were in our untamed, animalistic rush towards gratification.

Watching Liz's facial expressions as she tried to keep quiet while I pounded her with reckless abandon, seeing her tits bounce to the rhythm of each thrust, and her rigid cock drooling streams of precum down the length of her shaft, my orgasm built up quickly. I fucked her hard and fast as I was able, her soft whimpers of ecstasy were music to my ears as my climax thundered over me. My thrusts became jerky and ragged as my muscles tensed, my cock pulsing powerfully on its own accord, each throb a high-pressure blast of cum deep into Liz's ass. A series of grunts rumbled up from my throat as I emptied myself inside her, pumping my balls dry in wave-after-wave of orgasmic rapture.

As soon as my climax waned, Liz grabbed my face with both hands and pressed our lips together, kissing me passionately, moaning as her tongue rolled against mine. I felt her gratitude in her kiss as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling herself close and writhing in carnal delight. Finally, she pulled away, leaning back to look at me with utter adoration on her cute face while I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Mmm... Thank you, Santa." Liz giggled, flicking the pom-pom on the Santa hat I had forgotten I was still wearing.

"Elizabeth Crawford," I began, my breath still coming in heavy spurts, "The only girl in the world on both the naughty and nice lists."

She giggled again, letting out a soft moan as my cock slipped out of her and I stooped down to kiss her throbbing member. I took her in my mouth and swallowed down to the base, delighting in the sweet taste of her precum as I cleaned her with my tongue.

"Wait, baby, can you send Alex up?" Liz looked down at me between her legs with a coy expression, biting her lower lip.

"Insatiable!" I laughed as I slipped off her dick, standing up to kiss her before going to the sink to get myself straightened out.

"Love you." She beamed.

"Love you, baby."

When I left, Liz was still sitting on the counter. She had her feet up on the edge with her legs spread wide, a trickle of my cum running down her crack as she reached down to scoop some onto her fingers, licking them clean while she slowly stroked her rigid cock.

Downstairs, our guests were immersed in spirited conversation and did not seem to have noticed our absence, but Alex was leaning against the island counter with a glass of wine in her hand, smiling and giving me a knowing look. I went out of my way to appear casual as I sidled up behind her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and kissing her cheek. She leaned back against me, nuzzling her face into mine and squeezing my arms.

"Have fun?" She whispered teasingly.

"Not enough to satisfy our girl," I laughed softly, "You better get up there."

Alex giggled and craned her neck to kiss me on the cheek. I released her, drifting over to the counter to pour another drink while she slipped away unnoticed. Gathering what I needed to prepare one of the main dishes for dinner, I joined Josh, Rachel, and Alyssa sitting around the dining table. I was making a potato and cheddar tart, thinly sliced potato rounds layered with cheese and wrapped in a shell of bacon. Insanely unhealthy but always a crowd-pleaser, it was a dish I liked to reserve for special occasions.

From upstairs, I thought I might have heard a muffled moan, but nothing registered on the faces of my friends as I looked around the table. My mind wandered as I imagined what was happening up in that bathroom; Alex probably had her majestic cock buried balls-deep inside Liz at this very moment, a frothy mix of lube and my cum building up around the base of her shaft and matting down her ginger pubes while she fucked the younger girl wildly. I could picture the look on Liz's face, eyes wide and mouth agape as Alex pummeled away deep inside her, rivulets of precum pouring out of her throbbing dick, coating her shaft and balls in a glistening sheen, building, and building until she finally got the release she deserved, spraying gobs of cum all over her stomach and breasts while Alex emptied herself into the petite beauty...

"Hey, where'd Alex and Liz go off to?" Rachel asked, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Oh, yeah..." I played dumb, "Where did they go?"

"Bet I could guess." Alyssa grinned, making an obscene gesture with her hands.

I smiled and shook my head while my friends laughed at Alyssa's crass comment.

After a few minutes, the girls came back down and rounded the corner, their arms around each other's waists and smiling adoringly at each other, both of them glowing contentedly. They practically smelled of sex, and I knew as soon as I saw them that the jig was up.

"I knew it!" Alyssa blurted out, "You two were doing it!"

"You told them?!" Liz accused me, a big smile stretching from ear to ear.

"Hey, I didn't say anything! Maybe you girls should be less obvious!" I laughed.

"When does Matt get his turn?" Alyssa needled.

"Who says I didn't already?" I said with a wry smile, to a chorus of cheers and laughter.

"I just hope he washed his hands," Rachel added with a grin.

"Meh, I have a pretty good idea where they've been, I'm okay with it if he didn't." Ally replied to another round of laugher as she looked Liz up and down lecherously.

Liz blushed at the attention as an adorably sheepish smile spread across her lips.

"Okay, Ally, just keep it in your pants, alright? We're trying to have a nice dinner here." Alex teased with a playful smirk.

"Look who's talking!" Alyssa shot back, inciting more laughter from our little group.

The evening went on like that, full of drinks, laughs, and good-spirited teasing until dinner was served. The feast garnered many an "ooh" and "ahh" as Liz and I brought each dish to the table; garlic bread, the salad, bacon and feta roasted green beans, king crab legs, and finally the tart, each looking more appetizing than the last. I made sure Liz got the credit she was due for helping me with everything, and she beamed proudly at the compliments while our guests dug in. Looking around the table at my friends and lovers, my heart filled with warmth. Spending the holiday with my favorite people in the world as we shared our love, laughs, and of course, amazing food, if I did say so myself; I felt so content in that perfect moment.

One by one, my friends sat back in their chairs and pushed in their plates. Even Liz, who had a prodigious capacity for putting away food, especially considering her slight frame, threw in the towel before the feast was finished. I cleared the table and put on a pot of coffee while Alex poured another round of wine for everyone, now satiated and somewhat sluggish after the meal. Dessert was offered and politely declined by most.

"I couldn't stuff any more in me if I tried," Josh said, rubbing his belly.

"That's what she said." Liz quipped unenthusiastically, though she did manage a slight giggle and our obligatory high-five.

Alex said nothing, but an amused smirk graced her beautiful lips as she shook her head at Liz and me.

Josh and Rachel stayed for a while longer, but they wanted to get an early start the next day and before too long, we bid them farewell. I wondered if my friend would be engaged by the next time I saw him as we said our goodbyes. The girls and I thanked them for coming, they thanked us for having them, and finally, they were gone.

"So, now that the squares are gone," Alyssa began with a salacious tone, "Are we going to get freaky, or what?"

"Ugh..." I groaned, "After that dinner, I'm not gonna feel like sex for a week."

Liz let out a sad whimper.

"Hyperbole, baby." I grinned at Liz, her pouty face transforming into a bright smile.

"Yeah, Ally, we're going to have to take a raincheck, babe. I'm not even sure I can make it up the stairs." Alex said, taking a sip of her wine.

"Oh, thank God," Alyssa sighed heavily, "I was good to go earlier, but now I think I'm going to need someone to roll me home tonight."

Alyssa hung out with us for a few more drinks, and eventually, she too departed after a round of hugs and kisses. Alex, Liz, and I spent the rest of the night in a stupor, on the very flirting edge of a food coma as we cuddled together on the couch. It was agreed all around the evening had been a success, each of us expressing our happiness, if somewhat sedately, at sharing our first Christmas together.

12