Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 11

Story Info
Reunited and it feels so good.
8.5k words
4.88
8k
22
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the eleventh installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Can't get enough of Alex and Liz? Check out the story that led them to this one in my prequel series "She Smiled at Her."

*****

Spring. Spring was finally here, bringing with it the promise of longer days and tolerable temperatures, melting the ugly, grey-black detritus that was the reality of a city blanketed in snow; a far cry from the quintessential, picturesque vision of a pretty winter. Outside the large industrial windows of the apartment, the rising sun just began to peek over the horizon, reflecting golden beams off the glass towers of downtown proper and painting the sparse, rippling clouds above in iridescent shades of tangerine and magenta.

I found myself leaning against the kitchen counter with a coffee mug in hand when Alex rounded the corner in a flowy black nightgown. A transparent detail around the neckline and down the armpits displayed just a flirting hint of the sides of her small, pert breasts and her long ginger hair, messy from sleep, cascaded over her pale, freckled shoulders, bouncing gently with her step. She fished around in the cupboard for a mug and fixed herself a cup of coffee before she slid up beside me and kissed me on the cheek. I, however, had hardly noticed any of that, as my attention was firmly held captive elsewhere. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex follow my gaze.

"Mmm!" I heard her growl as she found the object of my attention.

Liz was down on all fours, halfway inside the dog cage we had gotten for Ranger, wiping the plastic floor of the enclosure clean with a rag. She wore a tight, white tank-top and matching ankle socks, with an extremely cute pair of blue, cheeky panties that exquisitely displayed the lower clefts of her supple cheeks. Her pert little ass swayed back and forth to the tune of the music that only she could hear through the earbuds in her ears.

"Am I crazy..." I began slowly, "Or is that way hotter than it should be?"

"You're definitely not crazy..." Alex cocked her head to the side and bit her lower lip, staring at Liz's ass with a hunger that rivaled my own.

We stood in silence for a moment sipping our coffee and enjoying the view while Liz's taut posterior gyrated to an inaudible beat and her cute socked feet lifted from the floor, crossing at the ankles when she leaned especially far into the cage.

"You know..." Alex said, her tone mischievous, "It would be really easy to just shove her the rest of the way in there and lock the door..."

I gave her a sideways glance.

"Oh yeah, right! Like you weren't thinking it too!" She shot at me when she noticed the look I was giving her.

"I'm just glad I wasn't the only one thinking it. But I gotta go." I grinned, smacking her playfully on her ass.

"You know Josh is gonna be late."

"Probably. But if I'm not on time, I can't give him shit about it, can I?"

Alex smirked at my comment.

"You're going already?" Liz had backed out of the cage and was now pouting cutely at me.

"Got to, baby. We have a long way to go and we need to get settled in by dark." I answered, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'll miss you so much." She said softly as I squeezed her tight against me, lifting her on her tiptoes.

"Me too, beautiful."

I noticed Alex's eyes scan Liz up and down, obviously checking her out when her gaze paused at the younger girl's ass.

"Alex is all fired up this morning, baby. I think you're in for it." I pretended to whisper, but at a volume that ensured the gorgeous redhead standing next to me would hear.

Liz giggled adorably as her big, sparkling eyes flashed over to Alex.

"He's not wrong," Alex smiled, "Come here, sweetie."

She pulled Liz in by the hand, pressing their fronts together as she seized a handful of ass and squeezed, her fingers digging into the supple flesh exposed below Liz's panty line. I felt an immediate flare of arousal watching them, and my mind began trying to calculate whether or not I could get away with being just a little bit late before I got a grip on myself and banished the thought.

"Okay, ladies. I really do have to go. Don't do anything too kinky without me."

"No promises," Alex answered with a sultry grin.

She was speaking to me, but her piercing green eyes were staring into Liz's with a burning intensity. I knew that look. Being on the receiving end of it thrilled me to my very core. It communicated that Liz was indeed moments away from being fucked senseless. The girls were not making my departure easy. I gave my head a shake and turned to get rid of my coffee mug, but a hand on my arm stopped me.

"Matt, seriously, be careful okay?" The concern in Alex's voice was out of character for her, and it surprised me.

"I will. Don't worry." I smiled reassuringly at her before leaning in to kiss each of them.

Alex and Liz bid me farewell with a round of hugs and kisses, and finally, I hoisted my bags to leave. The last thing I saw before closing the door behind me was Alex grabbing Liz by the hips and pulling her close, staring down at her with that hungry look in her eyes while the petite beauty giggled, biting her finger seductively.

*****

"Dial nine minutes up, hold one point five minutes right." My friend's voice next to me was barely a whisper.

Looking through the telescopic sight, I spun the turret on the top of the tube, counting the clicks until I reached the required elevation. My target stood out in bold clarity, magnified twelve times larger than life, while I edged the crosshairs to the right. Gravity and wind would conspire to push the bullet off true, but we knew their plan, and we were ready. I took a breath, exhaling slowly until I emptied two-thirds of my lung capacity, holding at that perfect moment of respiratory pause and watching the wobble in the crosshairs settle into stillness. The pad of my finger tensed against the subtle curvature of the trigger, a mere pound and a half away from either victory or catastrophe. Time stopped in its tracks and my view of the world through the scope sharpened as my focus narrowed to a single pinprick.

Seemingly of its own volition, my finger contracted, the resistance building until the trigger snapped with the precision of a glass rod. The rifle bucked hard into my shoulder, jarring my body as it recoiled violently. My view through the scope blurred and flicked to black as the perfect alignment between lens and eye that I had carefully cultivated was destroyed and a deafening explosion at the end of the barrel reverberated across the open clearing, echoing back to us in thunderous waves. I registered none of that. I was already rocketing through the drama of the bolt throw; ejecting the spent casing amid wispy tendrils of gunsmoke, stripping a fresh round out of the magazine, feeding it into the chamber, and closing the bolt with the well-oiled authority of a bank vault locking shut.

The motion was executed flawlessly at an impossible speed, as though it were a matter of life or death. Because it was. I had reloaded the rifle in the event a follow-up shot was required to finish the job. It was not.

"It's down, it's down. It didn't even move." Josh spoke quietly, but I could hear the excitement in his voice.

When I reacquired the bear in the scope, it was lying motionless in the snowy grass. I watched it closely, looking for signs of life until, finally, I let out a deep sigh of relief. The last thing any hunter wants to do is wound some poor animal and have to live with having caused that suffering. The adrenaline dump caught up with me and a tremor passed through my hand as my finger came away from the trigger. We lay still on the cold ground for another ten minutes, watching the bear with bated breath. It wasn't unheard of for an animal, seemingly dead, to get up and run away, and so we waited.

"Jesus, can you ever shoot." Josh punched me in the arm when we finally stood up to make the long journey to where the bear lay, some five hundred yards across the clearing.

It was the last day of our trip, and we had not gotten an opportunity for a clean shot at anything until that morning. The bear had come out into the clearing from the treeline, exposing itself long enough for Josh and me to figure out the distance and wind conditions. After that, the rest was history. Josh got a bearskin rug for his den, I got meat in the freezer, and we had spent a week together in the great outdoors, hours from civilization, hunting all day and drinking all night.

The property was owned by Josh's uncle, who had retired from hunting due to failing health, but who had been generous enough to let us use his land for the spring bear season. We had planned the trip for months, but it had become a de facto celebration of Josh's recent engagement to Rachel, who he had met at Liz's birthday party the previous summer and who was quickly adopted into our little family by the girls and me. For our final evening at the little log cabin in the woods, we sat around a roaring fire drinking beer and whiskey, and laughing into the night. I missed Alex and Liz terribly, but that detail aside, life didn't get much better than this.

"So, I've decided to regrow my foreskin." I offered, more to mess with Josh than anything else.

He could be squeamish around the topic of sex, so naturally, it was my duty as his friend to shove it in his face from time to time. I often joked that he was a prude, he would counter that we couldn't all be deviants, and that would be that.

"What?!" Josh laughed awkwardly.

"You heard me. I'm growing back my foreskin."

"Uh... Why?"

"Honestly, a big part of it is that I'm pissed off someone elected to have a part of my body removed without my permission. So when I learned you can actually grow it back, like it's a legit thing people do, I was pretty much sold."

Josh stared hard at me for a moment, no doubt trying to determine to what extent I was messing with him while he considered his response.

"I'm going to do the same thing," He paused to take a long draught from his beer, "And then I'm going to get circumcised again so it will be my choice this time."

I nearly snorted whiskey out of my nose as I broke into a fit of raucous laughter.

"Fucker." I muttered when I got myself under control.

"Hey, have you put any thought into what we talked about at Christmas?" He ventured.

"Ugh." I groaned dramatically.

The topic to which Josh was referring was my intentions for the future with Alex and Liz, spurred on, at the time, by the announcement of his plan to propose to Rachel. I had always wanted to be a husband, but the nature of our three-way relationship obfuscated any traditional notions of marriage, and on top of that, I wasn't sure where the girls stood on the matter. We were all quite content with our situation as it was and the issue had simply never come up, even as we closed in on nearly a year together.

"If, and I'm not saying anything one way or another here, but if we were going to do something like that, it could only be ceremonial, there's no legal avenue for that."

"Go on." Josh could tell there was more to my train of thought.

"Okay, you remember Andrew's wedding a few years back? Did you talk to the officiant at all?"

"The aging hippy lady who spent most of the weekend under a cloud of weed and sage smoke with her wife?" Josh smiled.

I laughed again. It was an apt description.

"That's the one. I mean... If anyone would be sympathetic to our situation..." I trailed off.

"So, you have been thinking about it," Josh said with a smirk, leaning back in his chair.

"God damnit..." I muttered while my friend laughed at my discomfort.

The truth was I had been thinking about it. A lot. Not necessarily in any immediate sense, but eventually. I knew beyond any modicum of a doubt that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Alex and Liz, and the traditionalist in me wanted to honor that commitment somehow. I didn't need the approval of the courts for that; that part was irrelevant to me. The girls were all that mattered. But would they even want to? And how would I propose to two women? It would have to be at the same time, would it not? And then I'd have a tearful Liz joyfully exclaiming 'Yes!' on one hand, and a taken aback Alex picking it apart just as I was now on the other. No... We would have to talk about it beforehand. But then so much for the romance and the surprise... On and on, round and round, the whole thing made my head hurt.

Josh had had his fun making me squirm and mercifully changed the subject. He tossed me a beer from the cooler next to him and we stayed up a few more hours, feeding the fire and watching the moon creep across the inky black sky, drinking and joking late into the night until it was time for bed.

*****

"Matt!" Liz practically flew off the couch when I came through the door, startling the poor dog half to death.

Even prepared to catch her, she nearly knocked me off my balance as she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. She smelled incredible. The full measure of just how much I had missed her hit me like a freight train as her scent reached deep into my brain and I squeezed her tight, feeling her substantial breasts press against my chest.

"Hey, beautiful." I smiled adoringly at her when she leaned back in my arms, her big brown eyes twinkling with glee.

Liz kissed me deeply, full of love and longing as our lips met and our tongues danced together. We stood like that for a long while until we broke off the kiss and I lowered her to the floor. Ranger was there waiting for his turn to jump on me, whining excitedly and slobbering on my face when I bent to give him some attention.

"Hey, baby?" She said in a sing-songy tone.

"Yeah?" I chuckled at her cute delivery.

"You know how I always say I love your smell?"

I laughed again, knowing where this was going. A week without indoor plumbing had forced hygiene to take a back seat and I was aware the situation had become somewhat dire.

"Well, this is a little much." She made an adorable face as she gestured at the invisible aura of body odor, smoke, and general grime emanating from me.

"Yeah, I need a shower and a shave in the worst way. My balls feel like a cactus." I grinned at her.

"Want some company?" She asked, her hands behind her back as she twisted slightly from side to side, flashing puppy dog eyes at me in the most alluring affection of coyness I had ever seen.

"I don't want to spend one more second away from you." I kissed her on the forehead before adding, "Speaking of, where's Alex?"

"She got called into work. I'm supposed to text her if you got home before she did."

I was disappointed that Alex wasn't home and that I'd have to wait to see her, but I wasn't going to let that take away from enjoying being reunited with Liz.

"Better idea," I said with a smile, "Let's get me cleaned up, and we'll go surprise her at work. Maybe go out for dinner? I can't believe I'm saying this, but we ate nothing but red meat for a week and I could use a change."

Liz nodded, smiling brightly as she took my hand and led me up the spiral staircase. As she ascended the stairs in front of me, I couldn't take my eyes off her pert little ass swaying gracefully from side to side with each step. The delicious curvature of her cheeks peeked out from under the bottom of a tiny pair of pink lounge shorts that provided only the faintest illusion of modesty. I smiled to myself, knowing she was laying it on thick for my benefit. When we got to the bathroom Liz stepped in close, pressing herself into me as she reached for the collar of my shirt.

"So, did you get one?" Liz asked as she unbuttoned me.

"We did. How much do you want to know?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Was it big?"

When Liz pushed my shirt off my shoulders and placed it on the counter, I retrieved my phone from my pocket and found a photo of myself holding up the animal's head, easily twice the size of my own. As black bears went, it was a fairly big one. I saw her eyes go impossibly wide as she looked at the picture.

"Holy shit, Matt!" She blurted out.

"Yeah," I chuckled, but the picture reminded me of another concern I had on my mind.

"Hey, I felt like I was picking up a weird vibe from Alex before I left. Did she say anything?"

"Nothing you should be concerned about. She was just worried about you," Liz answered while she pulled my belt free and pushed my pants down past my ass.

"And you weren't?" I smiled at her as she pulled her top over her head and unclasped her bra, watching her glorious breasts bounce playfully as their support fell away.

"I knew you could handle yourself." She smiled back.

"If things went sideways I was gonna shoot Josh in the leg and make a run for it." I joked.

Liz giggled while she slipped out of her shorts, taking my hand and pulling me into the shower. She started the water, adjusting the temperature until it was just right, and we stepped under the hot spray. I felt an immediate sense of relief as the water rinsed the dried sweat and dirt from me, but I felt even better when Liz laid her head on my chest and pressed her naked body against mine.

"I missed you so much." She hugged me tight, her soft voice barely audible over the hiss of the falling water.

"I missed you, baby." I hugged her back.

Liz reached for the soap and lathered me up, sliding her hands around my chest and under my armpits, staring up at me adoringly while she washed me slowly. I met her eyes and held her gaze, very much enjoying this beautiful moment with her. She took her time feeling up my muscles and running her dainty fingers through my chest hair as she spread soapy suds over me. When she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and balls, massaging behind my scrotum, I felt my member respond to her touch, twitching as it began to engorge.

"You are pretty prickly down there." She giggled.

"It's bad, huh?" I grinned, reaching for a razor.

"Can I do it?" Liz still had my balls in her hand, giving them the gentlest squeeze as she looked up at me with her big, hopeful eyes.

"Oh, babe..." I answered hesitantly.

"You don't trust me?" She pouted.

"I barely trust myself," I chuckled, but she had already won me over.

Liz took the razor from my hand with a smile and pushed me out of the falling water towards the bench built into the wall. Sinking to her knees between my legs as I sat, she squirted shaving cream into her hand and applied it to me, massaging my balls softly. She looked absolutely adorable as she began to work the razor over me, her brow knitted in concentration and a slight smile pulling at her lips. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Liz shaving me. Not even in any sexual sense; it was a tender and intimate moment between two lovers that I instantly cherished. I decided right then and there that I would like to be on the other side of it sometime. Of course, the obvious sexual connotations weren't lost on me either. My cock continued to swell as her small hands manipulated my scrotum, stiffening until it stood straight and proud, pointing directly at her face.

Looking up at me with a smile, Liz pushed my cock downward with a single finger before letting it spring back up, giggling cutely as it bounced and settled back into rigid stillness. After so long away from the girls, I felt the deep pang of need building as Liz turned her attention back to my balls, shaving me expertly until she was satisfied that I was smooth. She reached for the wall-mounted showerhead and rinsed me clean, lifting and tugging at my testicles while she inspected her work.