Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta say, baby," I muttered past a moan, "This is not how I saw our first time after a week apart going."

"Shut up and fuck me." She hissed, turning her back to me as she hiked up her skirt and dropped her panties down around her elegant ankles.

Alex's raw, animalistic hunger fueled my own seething lust and when she arched her back, pushing her taut, perfect ass towards me, there was no turning back even if I had wanted to. I spat onto my fingers and slipped them between her cheeks, wetting her tight little knot before pushing my cock into her. She felt tight and warm against my glans as she opened for me, the resistance building until it gave way and I slipped inside. Alex let out a sharp whimper when I penetrated her, but she promptly pushed back against me until I was buried deep inside her. I moaned at the delectable pleasure of her ass squeezing me as I grabbed her hips and pulled her cheeks firmly against me, taking a moment to enjoy simply being inside her after so long apart.

When I pulled back and pushed into her again, I delighted in her gasp and quickly increased the pace until I was fucking her vigorously. Alex moaned, driving herself back into me to meet my thrusts with wild abandon. I reached around to take her big, hard cock in my hand, enjoying the feel of her heat and density as I stroked her to the cadence of my dick slamming into her over and over. While I fucked her roughly, she put a hand on the top of the partition between stalls, grappling for more leverage to better push herself onto my throbbing member, moaning and grunting with each impact of my pelvis against her pert little ass.

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door swing open and the clicking of heels across the tile floor. I froze, but Alex did not. She let out a frustrated whimper as she tried to make up for the lack of effort on my part, fucking my hand and driving herself back onto my rigid cock energetically.

"Don't stop... Don't stop..." She panted, "I'm gonna cum..."

"Ahh... I'll come back later." Came an unfamiliar voice from the other side of the stall door, immediately followed by the sound of departing footsteps and the door closing again.

"Jesus." I chuckled awkwardly.

"I said don't stop!" Alex demanded urgently.

Picking up where I left off before the interruption, I took her shapely hip in one hand and thrust into her hard, plowing deep into her magnificent ass. I resumed stroking her cock, feeling the rim of her glans through her foreskin as it glided over her. In no time, Alex's knees began to tremble and I felt her tensing as the small room echoed with moans of pleasure and the clap-clap-clapping of my body bouncing against hers. Just as well; her desperate, cock-starved lust for me had aroused me beyond measure, quickly pushing me to the edge.

When Alex came, she let out a long, wavering moan and I felt her cock buck violently in my hand, pulsing with each contraction of her orgasm. Her ass squeezing against my member prompted my own climax, rumbling up from deep inside and erupting, taking me with her in a mutual rush of ecstasy. I drove into her forcefully, trying to bury every last available bit of myself as deep as I possibly could while I exploded, feeling each high-pressure spurt pump through me as I deposited my seed inside her. We humped into each other raggedly, grunting and gasping until our balls ran dry.

"Holy shit..." I muttered, panting into Alex's ear as she leaned back against me, giggling breathlessly and placing a soft hand over mine on her hip.

"Mmm..." She moaned happily, "God, I missed your cock."

I kissed her on the cheek as I withdrew from her ass, my still-hard cock throbbing as it slipped out of her tight hole and fell free. She turned and kissed me passionately, shoving her tongue down my throat amid happy, muffled moans and giggles. When we parted, Alex bent to pull up her panties, wiggling her ass into them and flattening down her skirt while I tucked myself back into my pants.

We did a quick check to ensure we looked presentable enough, and I noticed the mess Alex had made against the partition of the stall; thick globs of her cum running down the wall and dripping onto the tile floor below. 'What a waste...' I couldn't help but think at the sight of her voluminous load clinging to the surface. She took my hand and led me out of the stall, opening the bathroom door to peek out and make sure the coast was clear.

"Okay, you go. I'll be right behind you." Alex grinned.

I laughed and shook my head, turning to go.

"Hey," She stopped me with a hand on my arm, leaning in to give me a quick kiss, "I love you."

"I love you, gorgeous," I answered with a smile before ducking out of the bathroom.

As I headed back to the table, I couldn't shake the feeling that whoever it was that had interrupted Alex and me would be watching to see who emerged from the bathroom. With no way to know who that woman was, I felt strangely exposed. When I got to my seat, Liz looked up from her phone and broke into a bright smile, her eyes twinkling amusedly as I slid into the chair across from her.

"You're all flushed!" She giggled.

"I'm not surprised." I chuckled, still settling into a normal breathing rhythm after the high-intensity exertion in the bathroom just moments ago.

"How was it?" Liz wanted to know.

"Well, for starters, someone walked in on us," I replied.

"Oh, no!" Liz's eyes went wide, "Did they see anything?"

"No, but they sure as hell heard it," I said with a laugh, "Alex wouldn't stop. That woman is an animal."

"You're telling me. She's been taking it out on me since you've been gone. Not that I'm complaining."

Alex got back to the table just as the waiter arrived with our food. She tousled my hair affectionately before slipping into her seat, nonchalant and perfectly composed, smiling brilliantly at Liz and me as our plates were placed before us. When the waiter left, the girls shared a giggle while I grinned and shook my head. We started eating without much in the way of commentary, but I picked up on an especially high energy level radiating out of Liz; she looked as though she were ready to burst with joy.

"You okay there, sweetie?" Alex had noticed as well.

"I'm just so happy we're all together again!" The younger woman beamed.

Alex giggled and leaned over to give her a quick kiss.

"I hope you got another one in you," Alex's eyes flashed over to me, "This one is going to need to burn off all this energy when we get home."

Liz giggled cutely as I smiled and took a sip of my whiskey, contentedly reflecting on the realization that this was going to be a long night.