Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 12

Story Info
Regularly scheduled group sex.
11.1k words
4.89
8.1k
17

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the twelfth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Can't get enough of Alex and Liz? Check out the story that led them to this one in my prequel series "She Smiled at Her."

*****

"I'm bored," Liz complained from somewhere behind where I sat on the couch.

The two of us had the day off and had woken up a couple of hours after Alex left for work. We spent a lazy morning together walking the dog, generally goofing around, and playing video games in our pajamas. It was early afternoon when the novelty of blasting zombies in some hyper-violent, post-apocalyptic dystopia had worn off; at least, it had for me. It was as unsettling as it was endearing how much Liz enjoyed taking a chainsaw to the never-ending hordes of undead, but I was beginning to get a headache so we hung up our controllers. I had taken to sitting on the couch with the dog reading a novel while Liz went off to do her own thing, but now she was back, looking for attention.

She came around the couch and straddled my thigh, pushing my book down out of my line of sight with a single finger until I looked up to see her grinning mischievously. Liz was looking especially sexy with her long brunette hair pulled back in a messy updo that probably took a lot more effort than the look meant to portray. A tight black tank top hugged her petite frame, translating the alluring curves of her voluptuous breasts and slender waist through the material. Her bulge was concealed by a skimpy black thong wrapped around her shapely figure, bridging the delicious hollows where her hips curved in toward her abdomen. All in all, her presentation had an immediate effect on me and I felt my blood flow redirect to my loins before I even had a conscious thought on the matter.

"Ma-att!" Liz affected a mock whiney tone, drawing my name out into two syllables as she shook my shoulders playfully, "I wanna play!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable pouty-face and puppy dog eyes she was flashing at me as though I might actually deny her request.

"Baby, I'm kinda burned out on the video games today," I replied with a grin as I closed up my book and tossed it on the coffee table.

"That's not what I meant," Liz said with a frustrated huff.

"I know, beautiful." I laughed while she blew a raspberry at me.

Ranger made a grumbling sound when I shooed him away from the comfort of my lap, and I could almost swear that he rolled his eyes as he stretched and padded over to the other end of the couch. With the dog out of the way, I grabbed Liz by her hips and pulled her closer, delighting in the happy giggle she let out as she settled into my lap.

"Okay, babe," I gave her a quick kiss, "What did you have in mind?"

"Fuck my tits?" She bit her finger with a coy smile.

My eyes flashed to her chest and I noticed she had a little extra going on down there. Not that Liz needed any help in that regard, but her curvaceous bust was looking especially defiant of gravity and the cleft of her cleavage was particularly pronounced between her smooth, full breasts nestled together under the auspices of the push-up bra that she wore under her shirt. Clearly, her request had been premeditated.

"It does look pretty comfy in there." I smiled at her.

Liz giggled again, a hungry look in her big doe eyes as I slid my hands up her sides, lifting her top as I went. Stopping just short of her glorious breasts, I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply, feeling my cock stiffen at the first flirting brush of her soft tongue against mine. Liz must have noticed it too, because she started writhing in my lap, grinding herself against my erection while our tongues entwined, rolling playfully in each other's mouths.

"God damn, I love your tits," I said when we finally broke off the kiss and I lifted her top over her head.

"Me too," Liz answered with a brilliant smile and a happy twinkle in her eyes.

Early on in our relationship, I had learned the story of how Alex had financed Liz's magnificent breasts, and what an important, life-changing time that had been for the both of them, but obviously for Liz in particular. Thus, I was acutely aware of how proud the young beauty was of her ample endowment. She loved having her tits played with; fondled, sucked, fucked... As long as they were in the mix, she was happy. And I was equally happy to oblige her.

Kissing down her neck and over her collarbone, I took my time working my way down her chest, feeling out the soft curves of her bosom with my lips. Liz took the back of my neck in her hands and arched her back, thrusting her chest towards me as she threw her head back, moaning softly as I kissed all over her breasts. A juvenile impulse came over me and I reached around behind her, seizing a taut, naked ass cheek in each hand, and lifted her from my thigh as I buried my face between her boobs, motorboating her obnoxiously.

"Ah! Matt!" She shrieked, laughing adorably as she tried to push herself away, but to no avail.

Laughing at her reaction, I pulled back and looked up at her with a grin. The joyous smile on my beautiful little angel's face filled me with warm, fuzzy feelings and I hugged her tight, reveling in the feel of her body pressed against mine.

"I love you, Liz," I said, gazing into her sparkling eyes.

"I love you, baby." She cooed, petting the back of my head.

When I lowered her back onto my leg, our lips drew near and I kissed her passionately while my hands explored the smooth contours of her petite frame. We made out for some time, both of us growing more heated with each graze of tongue and smack of lips until Liz lifted herself off me and slid to her knees between my legs. Staring up at me lustfully, she untied the drawstring on my pajamas, never breaking eye contact as she pulled my pants down and off.

Liz leaned in close, burying her face in my crotch and lapping at my balls with loving devotion. She inhaled deeply, a visible shudder of delight passing through her as she moaned softly.

"Mmm," She purred, "I love your smell so much."

Taking a testicle into her mouth, she rolled her tongue over my smooth skin as she tugged at me, pulling until pleasure just began to verge on pain before letting me pop out of her lips with a happy giggle.

"Fuck, that feels so good, baby..." I uttered quietly while Liz worshipped my balls.

Soon, she redirected her attention to my throbbing cock, kissing and licking along the length of my shaft, teasing ever closer to the head before backing off and starting all over again. I knew that she was well aware of how crazy with lust she was making me and that my desperation was in turn driving her wild. After a few more false starts, I took matters into my own hands. Grabbing the back of her head, I shoved her down the entire length of my aching member, feeling her tight throat stretch over me and her nose press into my pubis.

"Fuuuck..." I groaned, holding her firmly against me and bucking my hips into her face.

"Mmmph!" She moaned her reply. Even with my dick stuffed down her throat, the sound had a happy tune to it as it vibrated against me.

When I released my grip on her head, Liz stayed right where she was, massaging my turgid shaft with the muscles of her throat while she swallowed around my cock as though she were trying to pull me deeper inside her. Finally, she withdrew, coming off me with an ecstatic gasp and giggling cutely as she stroked me. With a playful gleam in her big, beautiful eyes, she edged forward on her knees and rubbed my glans against her breasts, staring down while she drew wet trails all over her chest.

Lifting the front of her bra to slip my cock underneath the center gore, Liz slid me into her cleavage, arranging herself so that my dick disappeared between her sizeable tits. With only the head peeking out the top of her bosom, I was completely engulfed in her smooth, warm flesh. Flashing a proud grin at me, she pursed her lips and dribbled a wad of saliva onto my glans, landing against me with a wet splat and running down into the crevice that surrounded my rigid member. When Liz took her tits in her hands and wiggled them against me, I felt the pull of skin on skin give way to slippery wetness as her spit lubricated us and her flesh glided easily over my cock.

Moaning at the sensual pleasure of Liz's soft skin wrapped around me as she began to bob up and down, I leaned back in my seat, watching the erotic display of my glans disappearing between her breasts over and over again. She looked quite pleased with herself as she slid along the length of my cock, moaning softly, seemingly enjoying the experience at least as much as I was.

"Your cock feels so nice between my tits, baby." Liz cooed.

"Your tits feel fucking amazing on my cock, beautiful." I smiled back at her, earning a bright smile.

The visual of Liz's big, beautiful breasts sliding over me complimented by her adorable gasps and giggles aroused me terribly. Entranced, I watched her bounce on my turgid member until I felt the early rumblings of an orgasm begin to boil up inside me under her sensual ministrations. The excitement on Liz's face combined with her quickening pace told me that she had read the signs and knew that she was quickly guiding me to the peak.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" She purred.

"Hm-hmm..." I moaned with a nod.

"Cum for me, Matt. I want to feel your hot cum all over my tits."

That was all the encouragement I needed. With a guttural groan, I felt my body tense, the pressure building rapidly until it could no longer be contained and a powerful contraction forced the first jet of cum out of me at high velocity. Past my own moans of rapture, I heard Liz gasp ecstatically when my seed splashed all over her neck and the bottom of her chin. She giggled and moaned happily while I emptied myself, rope after rope of cum spurting against her neck and streaming down her breasts in a delta of thick, creamy rivulets.

"Wow!" Liz giggled again, looking down at the mess I had made all over her chest as her movements slowed with the waning of my climax.

"Wow, indeed..." I muttered between panting breaths.

Liz was beaming at me, her big doe eyes twinkling with delight and her pretty mouth open in an impossibly wide grin. When I reached out and collected a strand of cum that dangled from her chin, she gasped hungrily and grabbed my hand with both of hers, pulling me to her mouth and sucking my finger clean while she gazed lustfully into my eyes.

"You are so fucking hot." I smiled, watching her blush slightly at the compliment.

Reaching behind her back, Liz unhooked her bra and tossed the semen-stained garment to the side, looking back and forth between me and her tits as she drew abstract patterns around her nipples with my cum. Occasionally, she would pause to lick her fingers, closing her eyes and moaning softly as she did. Knowing that her performance was as much for her benefit as it was mine made watching the petite beauty play with my fluids even sexier.

"Come here, baby," I said as I reached down to help her to her feet.

As Liz stood, I could see that she was rock hard and straining against her thong, a dark patch glistening wetly where her precum had soaked through the fabric. I turned her away from me and playfully nipped at her butt cheeks before hooking my fingers into the waistband and sliding her underwear down, watching the thin strip of material pull out of her crack. Now fully nude, I looked the gorgeous young woman up and down, running my hands over her sensually. Liz's body was absolutely flawless; no matter how many times I had seen her naked, the excitement I felt at the sight of her never faded.

Guiding her down by the hips, I adjusted my position, reclining against the armrest with one leg up on the couch and the other off to the side so that Liz could sit between them with her back to my chest. She felt so tiny as I pulled her close to me, cradling her in my arms and kissing her softly behind the ear. Her body responded to my touch with a shudder of delight while I nibbled at her elegant neck and kneaded her tits, still wet and slippery with my juices. Liz whimpered quietly while I massaged my cum into her soft skin with one hand, the other drifting down her flat stomach and over her smooth pubis.

"You are the perfect woman, you know that?" I whispered into her ear, feeling her tremble at my words.

"Oh, god, Matt..." She muttered softly as I caressed her, my hand bypassing her raging erection and sneaking behind her cute little balls to massage her perineum.

Liz bent her knees and slid her feet up on the cushion to give me access to her ass, a subtle thrust of her hips expressing her need as I teased ever closer. She let out a desperate whimper when I found her hole and pressed into her gently, her sphincter winking against the pad of my finger, pulling at me as though she were trying to draw me inside her. Eager to oblige her, I withdrew and ran my fingers up the length of her throbbing cock, collecting the precum that oozed out of her in thick, clingy strands. When I returned to her ass, I spread the slippery fluid over her and pushed a digit through her tight ring.

Gasping as I entered her, Liz gripped my arm with both hands while I probed deeper into her body. Her insides felt amazing; warm and moist and velvety smooth against my finger. Soon, I added a second digit, her tightness stretching over me as she moaned the tune of her pleasure. I went slowly, letting her adjust to the intrusion before I found the firm little bulb of her prostate and pressed into it with a circular motion.

"Oh, god, right there..." Liz groaned, closing her eyes.

There was a certain nostalgic thrill to finger banging my young girlfriend on the couch like a couple of horny teenagers, and I felt myself growing aroused all over again as she writhed against me. With her eyes shut and her mouth open, Liz's face wore an expression of pure rapture. She looked so strikingly beautiful at that moment that my heart skipped a beat. Everything about her was turning me on; her soft cheek against mine, her big, full breast in my hand, the tightness of her ass squeezing my fingers, even the faint smell of her breath wafting into my nostrils as she whimpered and moaned drove me wild for her. There was an inescapable underlying sense that the greatest thing I had ever done with my life was giving Liz this pleasure.

Feeling her fingers tense against my bicep and her knees begin to shake, I could tell that she was on the very flirting edge of climax. I doubled down on my efforts, pinching her nipple and massaging her gland faster and with more pressure, her vocalizations building in pitch and volume in response.

When Liz went over the edge, her face contorted in a grimace of sweet agony as her tight little ass contracted deliciously around my digits and I felt a warm splash of cum against my other hand. Her dainty fingers clamped down on my arm, digging deep trenches into my muscles as though she were holding on for dear life while a high, piercing whimper escaped her throat, filling the room with the sounds of ecstasy. I kept up my pace as she tensed and squirmed, her body trembling against mine as the unstoppable force of her orgasm tore through her until she went limp in my arms, finally spent.

"Mmm, baby!" I exclaimed happily, kissing her adoringly on the cheek.

"Holy shit..." She panted shakily.

With my fingers still nestled inside her, Liz's eyes went wide when she saw me lift my other hand to my mouth and lick her cum from my skin. I moaned softly at the taste of her, delighting in the salty-sweet flavor and thick, rich texture coating my tongue. Before I had time to swallow, Liz grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately, emitting her own muffled moans as our tongues danced together in our mouths. When our lips parted, she giggled softly, touching her forehead to mine while she caressed the back of my neck. Liz gasped quietly as I withdrew my fingers from her ass, feeling her warm, wet semen smear against our skin when I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. She snuggled into me as I held her close, trembling intermittently when a tremor of aftershock would pass through her.

"We definitely need to take a shower." I chuckled.

"We really do." Liz giggled, looking down at the mess we had made all over her.

We cuddled for a while longer before we finally got up and headed for the master bathroom. Still weak in the knees, Liz giggled at herself as her shaky legs struggled with the stairs while I climbed the steps behind her, watching that she didn't trip over herself while I stared at her shapely ass. Upstairs, I started the shower and pulled Liz in with me, holding her close as the warm stream rinsed the sex fluids from our naked bodies.

"Matt?" Liz's voice was soft and quiet.

"Yeah, beautiful?"

"Do you really think I'm perfect?" She asked bashfully.

"Oh, baby!" I lifted her chin and looked deep into her big, twinkling eyes, trying to convey the magnitude of my sincerity as I answered with a smile, "You are fully, completely, absolutely... By any conceivable measure... Perfect."

The gleeful squeal that came out of Liz and echoed against the glass walls of the shower was cut short as her lips slammed into mine, kissing me adoringly as we held each other in a tight embrace under the hot spray and roiling steam of the water. I felt especially affectionate toward her at that moment; making her happy filled me with a sense of euphoria more gratifying and addictive than any drug and I craved her closeness, as though I might absorb her light and joy through osmosis. When we broke off the kiss, we washed each other flirtatiously; soapy hands sliding over naked flesh amid playful giggles and loving smiles.

After we had finished up, I got dressed and went down to the kitchen to make us a late lunch while Liz went about her post-shower routine. Fending off the dog with scraps as I worked, I had a couple of toasted chicken sandwiches ready by the time Liz came back down and joined me at the island counter. Her voracious appetite never ceased to amaze me, particularly given her tiny frame, and I grinned as I watched her wolf down her sandwich and ask for another.

"Are you looking forward to going to Ally's tomorrow?" Liz asked between bites.

"Oh, yeah, definitely..." I replied unconvincingly.

The girls and I had made plans to hang out with Alyssa the following night, and Liz had just reminded me of an issue that had been on my mind as of late. It wasn't that I minded the sex, I certainly did not, but I had never truly gotten over the sense of strangeness I felt about the whole casual friends-with-benefits dynamic that Alex, Liz, and I shared with Alyssa. I decided that now was as good a time as any to bring it up.

"Hey, baby, can I ask you something about that?"

"Of course," Liz smiled brightly, "What's up?"

"Are you like a hundred percent behind the whole Ally situation?"

"Uh-oh." She replied teasingly.

"No, it's not... Look, I love Ally, but I'm not in love with her, know what I mean? I don't want her, I want you and Alex. Ally is more like a sister to me."

"A sister you occasionally fuck?" Liz asked with a playful grin and a raised eyebrow.

"If you thought pointing that out would make it less hot, you were wrong." I joked with a wry smile.

"Ew, Matt!" Liz exclaimed, smacking me on the shoulder while I laughed.

"Seriously though, do you get what I'm saying?"

"Actually, I do. The Ally situation is Alex's thing, I probably wouldn't be into it if she wasn't. But Ally's fun, and it is just sex."