Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised to hear that, having seen how you eat her pussy." I teased.

"I get off on giving pleasure, you know that." She shrugged, blushing adorably.

Liz paused for a moment, a contemplative look spreading across her face, before adding, "Baby, you know Alex thinks it's your thing too, right? If you told her you felt this way, she would put a stop to it."

"No, I'm not... I don't feel any particular way. And I don't want to put a stop to it... It's just kind of weird for me. I'm glad we're on the same page, I thought it was only me. Don't tell Alex I said anything, okay?"

"No secrets, Matt! We promised!" She objected with a frown.

The promise to which she was referring was one we had made in the early days of our budding romance. It was universally agreed that it would be imperative to the success of our relationship that there could be no secrets between any two of us; we would have to maintain three-way openness and communication. It was a policy I stood behind with absolute conviction, but I also didn't see the point in rocking the boat about something that was a problem for no one.

"It's not a secret, babe. It's a non-issue. Unless Alex gets it in her head that we're not okay with it. Then she'll end it for our sake, and it doesn't sound like either of us want that. Have you ever told her that you could take it or leave it with Ally?"

"No... I guess I see your point." She conceded, but her tone was one of dissatisfaction.

"Would you feel better if we told her about this talk?"

Liz put down her sandwich, a pensive expression on her pretty face. I could see the wheels turning in her head while she weighed the question. I knew that she knew I was right; if Alex thought we were unhappy with the situation, she would put us first and call it quits on the sexual component of our relationship with Alyssa, and then everyone would be disappointed. That said, I had come to rely on Liz as something of a moral compass and I would defer to her judgment if there was a question on the matter.

"You really don't have a problem with hooking up with Ally?" She finally asked.

"Not at all. In fact, I feel pretty great about it now that I know you feel the same way." I answered earnestly.

"Then there's nothing to tell her. Non-issue." Liz smiled.

"That's how I see it," I replied, returning her smile.

"You know..." She said thoughtfully as she went back to her sandwich, "If it weren't for Ally, you wouldn't be here."

"How's that?!" I chuckled, taken aback.

"Well, you know I thought I was straight when I met Alex, right? I'd never even thought about being with a woman before I met her."

"To be fair, Alex could have that effect on anyone," I smirked.

"No kidding." Liz giggled, "But anyway, Alex and I had been together a while when Ally came into the picture. It wasn't so much of a leap for me sexually, but I went through the jealousy and insecurity that Alex wanted... Well, more than me."

"Baby..." I said, a hint of sadness in my voice.

"No, Matt, it's okay. I eventually understood that, like you said, Alex was in love with me, and she wasn't in love with Ally. It really was just sex for her, and I was okay with that. Ultimately, that opened the door to bringing men into our sex life. No Ally, no men, no you." She smiled warmly at me.

"Huh..." I said absentmindedly as I processed the information. It had never occurred to me that the girls' relationship with Alyssa had catalyzed my own involvement in their lives, but I felt a sudden sense of gratitude towards her for that.

"So, you're saying I should thank her then?" I grinned.

"Pfft!" Liz exclaimed, rolling her eyes dramatically, "Yeah, because if anyone needs their ego stroked, it's Alyssa."

I laughed at that.

"Well, at the very least, I'm kind of obligated to throw her a bone, aren't I?"

"Boom!" Liz giggled, raising her hand for a high-five.

"Thank you, beautiful," I leaned over to kiss her.

"Thank me for what?"

"Just for being you. I love you so much."

"Aww!" Her big, beautiful eyes twinkled as she smiled at me, "I love you, too."

"Wanna cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?"

"Sure!"

*****

A high-frequency buzz emitted from my phone as it vibrated against the surface of the coffee table. The noise alarmed Ranger, who looked to the source of the disturbance with his head cocked to the side quizzically. Leaning forward, I set down the book I had been reading and reached for the obnoxious device. As it always did, seeing Alex's name on the call display released a little shot of dopamine to course through my brain and I felt my heart rate accelerate slightly.

"Hello, gorgeous," I answered.

"Hey, baby. I've got you on speaker with Liz." Alex informed me.

"Hey, baby!" Liz's sweet voice chimed in.

"Hey, beautiful. What's up?"

"We're running late, babe. Shopping went longer than expected, and our appointment at the salon got pushed back. We're going to be a few hours still."

"Be honest; you two stopped somewhere to fuck, didn't you?" I teased.

"I will neither confirm, nor deny that," Alex responded with an amused lilt to her voice, though Liz's giggle in the background told me all I needed to know.

"Okay, no problem. I'll let Alyssa know we're gonna be late."

"Why don't you just go hang out with her and we'll meet you there?" Alex offered.

"Uhh..." I hesitated, "You know she'll come on to me with or without you there, right?"

"So?"

"So?!" I chuckled, "You girls know how I feel about that."

"Yeah, we know, but we don't understand. I'm fine with it, Liz is fine with it-"

"Just save some for us!" Liz cut in.

"It's not cheating if we're telling you to do it, Matt." Alex's voice took on a lecturing tone and I could picture her rolling her eyes as she spoke.

"It just doesn't feel right, babe."

"Aww!" Liz cooed.

"Your loss. Just go hang out with her then. We'll be there soon enough." Alex said encouragingly.

And that was how I found myself, roughly an hour later, rapping at the door to Alyssa's apartment. The door swung open to reveal a beautiful, exotic-looking woman in her early thirties with long, dark hair highlighted in tones of gold and honey, her olive complexion giving the impression of a healthy glow. She wore a flimsy white lettuce trim top that lent only the slightest hint of modesty with its plunging neckline and open stomach, secured over her ample, braless breasts by a single metal ring detail between her cleavage. I couldn't help but note that the contrast of her areolas was visible through the thin fabric, centered around the perky protrusions of her nipples. A few inches under her pierced belly button, dark low-rise jeans hugged her curvy figure, her bare feet exposed below the boot cut bottoms.

"Sup, fucker?" Alyssa greeted me with a playful grin, leaning in for a hug.

"Ally." I smiled in return as I accepted her embrace.

She pressed herself into me suggestively as we hugged, the nuance of her touch crossing the boundaries of a platonic relationship, if only slightly. When we parted, I followed her into the apartment, immediately picking up on the piney, skunky aroma of marijuana smoke hanging in the air. I explained the situation with the girls to Alyssa and she flirtatiously insinuated that we would have to find a way to pass the time before offering me a drink. She was sexy, there was no arguing that. Like Alex, Alyssa was a confident, sexual creature with no qualms about going after what she wanted, but the similarities ended there. Alex had a sultry, seductive allure, whereas Ally was a little more direct; one might even go as far as to call her lewd or lecherous.

"Music?" Alyssa inquired as she handed me a glass of whiskey.

"Definitely." I nodded with a grin.

A rare departure from my typical preference for classic rock, --which Liz never got tired of teasing me about-- Alyssa and I shared an affinity for Irish punk music. She went over to her sound system and soon the boisterous Celtic sounds of Flogging Molly filled the room, conjuring images of rolling green fields, pints of Guinness so thick and dark that no light could penetrate them, and drunken fistfights. I laughed and shook my head as Alyssa made her way back to where I was seated on the couch, doing her best impression of river dancing.

I was caught off guard when she set her glass of wine down on the coffee table and climbed onto my lap, straddling me and thrusting her magnificent breasts into my face before settling down on my thighs and kissing me deeply. I didn't attempt to stop her, no need for that, but I wouldn't let things go any further until Alex and Liz got here. As if to protest, my cock declared its own intentions, stiffening in my pants as I kissed her back, feeling her soft tongue rolling and dancing with my own while she ground herself against my groin.

"You are a really good kisser." She said softly when our lips parted.

"So I'm told," I smiled, "But you know the deal, Ally. Nothing happens between us without the girls here."

"Not even if I stick my feet in your face?" She smirked, rolling off my lap and falling backward onto the cushions as she lifted her feet and waved them before me, spreading her toes enticingly.

"Not even then." I chuckled, tempted as I was by her beautiful, elegant feet and the glossy white nail polish that decorated her slender toes; the perfect complement to her swarthy complexion.

"Ugh!" Alyssa groaned, straightening up next to me and reaching for a joint on the table, "You suck, Matt."

"Yeah, I'm told I'm pretty good at that too, but you'd have to ask the girls." I retorted with a wry smile.

"Ba-dum, tss!" She exclaimed with a laugh, playfully punching me on the arm.

And that was that; we had completed our ritual. It wasn't the first time Alyssa had come on to me and I turned her down, and I was sure it wouldn't be the last. There were no hard feelings about the interaction; she understood my boundaries, and I understood that she would try to push them from time to time. It had kind of become our thing, like a playful game between friends.

With the flick of a lighter, Alyssa put fire to paper and the joint crackled to life as it took the flame, flared momentarily, and settled into a warm glow as she inhaled. She held the smoke in, stifled a cough, and passed the joint to me while she exhaled a burst of thick, pungent smog. Before I met Alyssa, it had been ages since I had used cannabis, but it had become something of a staple when the girls and I spent time with her. I particularly appreciated the way it slowed everything down, making every kiss and every touch that much more sensual while at the same time doing wonders for my stamina. I took a deep draw and held the heavy smoke in my lungs until I broke out into a coughing fit.

"Lightweight." Alyssa teased, taking the joint back.

We passed the joint back and forth, talking and joking over the music. I was pretty stoned by the time I got a text from Liz telling me they had finished at the salon and were finally on their way.

"Good," Ally quipped, "I'm fuckin' horny and you're here playing hard to get."

I laughed and shrugged at her comment.

More time went by until the ethereal tones of a flute announced the intro to my favorite Flogging Molly song. Soon the lyrics to Devil's Dance Floor belted from the speakers, full of pep and vigor, driven by the manic playing of the flutist and accordionist.

"Her breath began to speak as she stood right in front of me, the color of her eyes were the color of insanity. Crushed beneath her wave like a ship I could not reach her shore, we're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor!"

"You know Alex is the girl in this song, right?" Alyssa grinned.

"The fuck?" I chuckled.

"I'm serious! Listen."

"Pressed against her face, I could feel her insecurity. Her mother'd been a drunk, and her father was obscurity..."

I nodded as I listened to the lyrics. Insecurity was not a trait one immediately thought of when thinking of Alex, rather quite the opposite, but when one got to know her as well as we did, it was undeniably there; deep under the surface. It wasn't as though her confidence and strength were inauthentic, --they were certainly not-- but those qualities that she seemed to exude so effortlessly were hard-earned; born out of necessity and tribulation.

"Well she took me by the hand, I could see she was a fiery one. Her legs ran all the way up to heaven and past Avalon. Tell me somethin' girl, what it is you have in store, she said, come with me now, on the Devil's Dance Floor!"

"Holy shit!" I laughed, "Okay, I'm picking up what you're putting down."

"See?! You'll never hear this song the same way again."

"Looks like the party started without us!" Alex's voice from behind us surprised me.

Turning to look over the back of the couch, I saw the girls letting themselves into the apartment. They both looked stunning all dressed up for their day out, with fresh mani-pedis and new haircuts. Alex had gotten her hair color changed again; now a rich, fiery auburn shade that looked radiant against her alabaster complexion. Liz had added some color as well; her brunette hair seemed lighter, streaked with tones of caramel and dark ash. She wore it parted on one side with a fringe that crossed over her face, partially obscuring the opposite eye. I felt an immediate flare of arousal as I got up to greet them.

"You're stoned." Liz narrowed her eyes at me cutely, an amused grin pulling at the corners of her mouth.

"Little bit. It's kinda blowing my mind how amazing you look right now." I grinned sheepishly.

She giggled and smiled brightly at my comment as her hand slipped into mine and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss me.

"So, what have you two been up to without us?" Alex queried, pulling me toward her for a quick kiss.

"Not much," Alyssa replied with a huff, "I tried to get your man here to fuck me, but he wouldn't go for it."

"Yeah, he's weird like that," Alex said, flashing a wink at me.

"Right?!" Ally exclaimed.

Liz was beaming at me, a wide smile on her face and an adoring twinkle in her big, brown eyes. I knew the girls would have been completely fine with it if I had fucked Alyssa, but I also knew that it pleased them in some way that I did not. My hangups aside, that alone was easily worth denying my more primal urges.

We got settled back onto the couch, Alex on my right and Liz on my left. Alyssa plopped down next to Liz and got to work rolling another joint while the girls told us about their day of pampering themselves and --at one point-- each other, in the back seat of the car while parked in the underground lot at the mall. The four of us talked and laughed as the joint made a lazy rotation around the couch, filling the room with a haze of smoke.

"Ally, what do you prefer; cut or uncut?" I ventured at a break in the conversation.

"Obviously uncut if you can find it, but who really knows what you get in that little baggie," Alyssa responded with a shrug.

"Jesus, Ally," Alex said, shaking her head.

"What's she talking about?" Liz asked with a quizzical expression.

"Cocaine, sweetie," Alex explained, prompting a disapproving frown from the younger woman.

"No... What?" I chuckled, "Dicks, Ally. I'm talking about dicks."

"Ohhh!" Alyssa laughed heartily, "I've always thought that cut was more aesthetically pleasing."

"Hey!" Alex exclaimed indignantly.

"Oh, shut up, bitch. You know I love your dick." Alyssa smirked before turning back to me, "Why are you getting me in trouble with your girl?"

"Matt is regrowing his foreskin." Liz chimed in with a grin.

"What?!" Ally laughed again, "I didn't know that was a thing."

"Yeah, well, it's really slow going, and you can only see a difference if I'm totally flaccid, but it's definitely working." I took a puff on the joint and passed it to Alex.

"You're kidding me." Alyssa said in disbelief, "Show me. I gotta see this."

Hesitating for just a moment, I shrugged and stood up from the couch, unbuckling my belt and pushing my pants and underwear down.

"Whoo! Take it off!" Alyssa cheered as I stepped out of my clothing and sat back down.

I felt vaguely self-conscious at the three sets of eyes staring down at my limp penis. Definitely a grower as opposed to a shower, my flaccid state was not a particular source of pride for me, but I shook it off as I leaned back on the couch. The new skin I had grown in the few months I had been restoring was beginning to bunch up around the rim of my glans; progress had been slow, but there was no denying that changes were happening down there.

"Touch it. You can't believe how soft the new skin feels," Liz suggested.

"Oh, wow. It really does!" Alyssa exclaimed as she leaned over Liz and gently tugged at my shaft, the excess skin sliding loosely over the rim of my head as she manipulated it with her fingertips.

Immediately, my cock began to engorge at her touch, and any sense of the new growth I had developed disappeared as it swelled and elongated. That was beside the point now; Alyssa had been given the green light for sexual activity and there was only one possible trajectory the evening could take from here. She kept playing with my dick until I was fully erect while Alex and Liz looked on, grinning amusedly. After a few more strokes, Alyssa released me and turned her attention to Liz.

"Hey, cutey." She purred; her tone seductive.

"Hey." Liz giggled as Ally leaned in close.

"You think tonight might be the night you finally fuck me, Liz?" Her hand slid up Liz's thigh and disappeared under her skirt as she spoke.

Liz blushed and shook her head 'no,' an adorably bashful smile pulling at her lips.

"Maybe next time," Alyssa whispered as she closed the distance between them and kissed her softly.

No one present thought that Liz would ever be inclined to fuck Alyssa, Alyssa included. On the rare occasion that the young woman did fuck Alex or me, it was more an act of love than one of sex; she knew we enjoyed it and so she wanted to give us that part of herself. Left to her own devices, I don't think Liz would ever be inclined to penetrate anyone. Though that didn't stop Ally from teasing her about it from time to time.

The tone of the room had become overtly sexual as a certain energy filled the air; lust and desire radiating like a warm glow, intangible yet undeniable in its presence. Alex leaned into it, taking the opportunity to shift over, drawing my attention away from the girls next to me as she pulled her dress up over her thighs and straddled me. I felt her want for me in her touch as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and settled onto my lap, her brilliant green eyes burning into mine while she pressed her bulge against my stiff organ.

"My god, you are gorgeous," I said, looking up at her in awe.

"You're adorable when you're stoned." Alex giggled, smiling adoringly at me.

When her lips met mine, I felt a jolt of electricity pass between us, our mutual passion consuming us until we were making out desperately. Beside me, I felt Liz writhe with excitement as the wet smacking of lips and soft moans of her and Ally kissing reached my ears. Alex pulled away just long enough to peel her dress up over her head, revealing a sexy black and white floral lace bra and matching panties, before her tongue was in my mouth once more, dancing exuberantly with mine. The taste of her saliva thrilled me and I grabbed her hips, pulling her into me roughly with an impassioned grunt, holding her smooth body against my own.

A moment later, Alex wrestled my shirt off and tossed it aside, grinding her hard cock into me as her hips rolled alluringly against my groin. Glancing over at Liz and the suddenly topless Alyssa as I reached for the clasp of Alex's bra, I saw Liz unbutton Ally's jeans and slide her hand inside, earning a gasp from the older woman. With a quick flick of my fingers, I unhooked Alex's bra and slid the straps off her freckled shoulders, watching the garment fall away from the delectable mounds of her perfect little breasts. Seizing her taut ass in both hands, I lifted her tits to my face and took the perky nub of her nipple between my lips, lapping at her hungrily while she held me by the back of my head and moaned her delight.