Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 13

Story Info
A lunch date leads to a sexy surprise from Alex.
11.3k words
4.82
9.8k
12

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the thirteenth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Can't get enough of Alex and Liz? Check out the story that led them to this one in my prequel series "She Smiled at Her."

*****

"Matt?!" The barista called out my name as she slid two paper cups across the countertop.

I reached for the drinks with a smile and a nod. Turning back to Alex, I sniffed the cups, trying to determine which was her extra shot, three pump, caramel... Latte? Macchiato? Whatever the hell it was, it had enough sugar in it to make Wilford Brimley roll over in his grave. When I found what I was looking for, the noxiously sweet smell of the drink nearly turned my stomach and I passed the cup off to Alex. She grinned amusedly at the look on my face as she accepted the beverage and led us out through the doors onto the small patio in front of the shop.

It was a bright and warm day without a cloud to be found in the clear, azure blue sky and only the slightest breeze to keep the air moving. Beyond the confines of the patio, busy people bustled about; an entire city full of folks late for this or that. Despite the flurry of activity around us, I felt a profound sense of serenity being here with Alex; one of those rare moments when the universe pauses to let you know that you are exactly where you are meant to be. And in fact, it was by happenstance that I found myself at that time and place. Liz was working a day shift and I had to run an errand downtown, so I decided to surprise Alex at her office for an impromptu coffee date on her lunch break.

I pulled out a chair at a table near the door and offered it to Alex, who smiled warmly from behind her dark sunglasses and leaned in to kiss me when she noticed me taking the opportunity to check her out. She looked stunning in her sexy-professional attire; a black, sleeveless blouse paired with a long, burgundy pencil skirt that showed off a few inches of pale, elegant ankle above her stiletto sandals. The sunlight infused her red-auburn hair with a fiery radiance and lent a luminous glow to her alabaster skin, interrupted only by the adorable spray of freckles that decorated her face and shoulders.

"You know what I love about you, baby?" Alex mused as she slid into her chair.

"What's that?" I chuckled, taking a seat across from her.

"Even now, after over a year together, you still look at me like you can't believe your luck."

"I can't." I smiled at her.

"Would you believe me if I said I feel the same way?" She reached across the table to take my hand in hers.

"Babe... You could have literally anyone you wanted," I answered dubiously.

"That's probably true." She responded with a devilish grin, "But I want you."

I found myself at a loss for words as dopamine and oxytocin flooded my system, filling me with a sense of warmth and love. Giving her hand an affectionate squeeze, I lifted it to my mouth and planted a soft kiss on the smooth skin behind her knuckles. Her observation was correct, of course. Alex and I shared a deep connection, and if I looked at it objectively it made perfect sense that we had fallen for each other as hard as we had. Still, a big part of me could never seem to accept that someone like me had the incredible fortune of ending up with someone like her.

"Okay, that's enough feels for a lunch break," She giggled, taking a sip of her drink, "Liz has her class tomorrow. Do you want to go to that festival?"

The management at Liz's restaurant was sending her and another waitress to bartending school on the company dime. Since Liz's co-worker lived so close to the school, the two had decided to go out for drinks tonight and crash at her place so they could go to class together in the morning, leaving Alex and me with a day to ourselves.

"Hell yeah, should be fun. By the way, are you picking Liz up after her shift?"

"That's the plan."

"Alright, I might be home late. You girls should order a pizza or something."

"Hm-hmm." Alex acknowledged absentmindedly, her tone indicating that her attention had been drawn elsewhere.

She had pushed her aviators down to the tip of her nose and was watching something intently over the rim of the sunglasses. I followed her gaze to a woman who had just passed us on her way out of the coffee shop; cute and petite with a certain air of innocence, Alex definitely had a type. Indeed, the young lady was extremely attractive; mid-twenties maybe, Asian, with a flawless, porcelain complexion and long raven black hair that framed her pretty face, shimmering with bluish undertones in the bright sun. A pair of fitted, light blue scrubs hugged her slight frame in all the right places, hinting at a substantial pair of breasts and a perky butt as she moved across the patio to an empty table.

When Alex saw something —or rather, someone— she fancied, she had an almost predatory way about her. She acquired her target with laser focus, like some majestic jungle cat crouched down low behind a veil of tall grass, hungrily eyeing its prey. I had first become acquainted with that look on the night we met when Liz had brought me home to their apartment and Alex stepped out of the kitchen with a glass of wine in her hand, looking me up and down. I remembered feeling unsettled, intimidated even, by her poise and intensity, to say nothing of her stunning beauty.

Now, watching my gorgeous girlfriend as she ogled the pretty young nurse with that same familiar look, I couldn't help but think that this must have been reminiscent of the first time she had set her sights on Liz. Of course, I was familiar with the story of how innocent, eighteen-year-old Liz had first met Alex while out shopping at a mall, and how the sexy, confident older woman had skillfully seduced her. Oh, how I wished I could have been a fly on the wall for that chance encounter.

My thoughts were interrupted when the girl we were lecherously observing unslung her purse to hang on the back of a chair, inadvertently dropped it, and bent down to pick it up again, giving us a full view of her taut ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex cock her head to the side at the same time I did.

"Work it, girl..." She muttered under her breath, biting her lower lip.

"Not bad at all," I added.

Alex glanced over at me, then did a double-take when she realized that I too had been staring at the nurse's posterior.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, smacking me on the arm.

"What?!" I chuckled.

"You're checking that girl out!" She accused in a hushed voice.

"You were checking her out first!" I shot back.

"Yeah, but it's not so pervy when I do it!" Her wry smile betrayed her indignant facade.

I laughed and shook my head, taking a sip of my coffee.

"There's something about a woman in scrubs, though..." I trailed off as I set my cup down.

"Really?" She responded, a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is... That whole sexy nurse stereotype, I guess. Here's this attractive woman in charge of your care... It's professional sure, but there's an unspoken intimacy there. It's kinda hot."

"Yeah, okay, I get that." Alex replied, turning her eyes back to the young woman, "And I bet she knows how to do stuff..."

"Hey, speaking of having anyone you wanted; you think you could get her to come home with you? You know, hypothetically." I grinned.

"Why just hypothetically?" She winked.

"No, Alex! Bad Alex! Down girl!"

She laughed at that, "I don't know, I'm getting some pretty heavy straight vibes from her."

"Never thought I'd see you admit defeat so easily." I teased.

"I said no such thing! I'm just saying it might take a minute." She flashed me a cocky smirk.

I laughed and leaned back in my seat, lifting my cup to my mouth.

We sat on the patio drinking our coffee and watching the world go by while we talked and laughed, teasing and flirting until it was time to walk Alex back to work. Outside the door to her office, she turned and stepped in close to me, pressing her front into mine suggestively. I pulled her in tight by her shapely hips and leaned in for a kiss while her hands found their way up the back of my shirt. When her tongue slipped into my mouth, she dragged her nails across my back sensually, lighting off nerve endings where she scratched against my flesh. As Alex had no doubt intended, my cock reacted immediately; engorging in my suddenly confining underwear.

"Thanks for coming, baby," She said softly when our lips parted, "This was a nice surprise."

I responded with a smile and a quick, discreet pat on her firm butt.

Alex turned away, heading up the stairs toward the entrance, her hips swaying seductively as she climbed the steps. I found myself struck once again by her sheer beauty and raw sexuality as I watched her ascent, the contours of her exemplary ass described perfectly through her tight-fitting skirt. When she reached the door, she turned back to me with a warm smile and blew a kiss before disappearing into the lobby of the building.

*****

I was nearly back to the apartment when my phone buzzed in my pocket. The notification displayed a message from Liz to the group chat the girls and I used for three-way communication, indicating an attached image. A quick tap revealed a photo taken from Liz's point of view; Alex's smiling eyes were staring at me through the camera, her moist tongue snaking between two of the younger woman's toes. An embedded caption read simply "Hurry home" with a winky face emoji. Smiling, I shook my head and slipped the phone back into my pocket, continuing on my way with a little more haste to my step than had been there previously.

When I opened the door to the apartment a few minutes later, the first thing that hit me was the subtle but unmistakable aroma of strawberry-scented massage oil in the air. The second thing that hit me was the dog. Literally. Ranger had bounded across the room and launched himself at me, a missile of fur and love, nearly knocking me off balance as his front paws slammed into my waist.

"Hey, buddy!" I bent to rub the dog around the head and neck while he whined excitedly.

"Hey, baby! I'd get up, but I'm kind of busy over here." Liz giggled from the couch.

Indeed she was; sitting on the armrest nearly naked, save for a skimpy black thong, the petite brunette was in the middle of administering a footjob to our fully naked redheaded lover. Immediately aroused at the sight of them, I went to the kitchen for a treat the divert Ranger's attention before I headed for the couch.

"Hello, beautiful." I grinned at Liz as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Take your clothes off. I'll do you next." Liz smiled brilliantly, a happy gleam in her big brown eyes as she tugged at the waistband of my pants.

"Can't argue with that," I replied, unfastening my belt as I turned towards Alex, "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hey, handsome." She moaned as I bent to kiss her.

Unceremoniously, I stripped down and sat next to Alex, putting an arm around her while she lifted a pale, slender leg over my thigh. Liz's pretty little feet looked delicious with their deep summer tan and turquoise-painted nails as she worked them up and down our girlfriend's turgid cock, both glistening in a sheen of oil. Watching Liz's cute toes conform to Alex's shaft, pulling her supple foreskin back and forth over her glans, my own member had already begun to swell when I felt Alex's hand close around me, stroking me slowly until I was just as hard as she was.

"So... How was your day?" Liz inquired with a playful lilt.

"Pretty good," I chuckled, picking up the thread, "I took Alex out for coffee on her lunch, that was nice. Then I ran some errands... Picked up that book I was telling you about. Speaking of; are you looking forward to your class tomorrow?"

"I'm a little nervous, but mostly just excited." Her tone was casual, but she hadn't missed a beat as her toes glided over Alex's throbbing member.

"Naw, don't be nervous, you'll have fun."

"Ugh," Alex let out a frustrated groan, "Do you two think we can have this conversation later?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, are we distracting you?" I teased.

Liz let out a mischievous giggle, her eyes twinkling with amusement. She said nothing, but refocused her efforts on the task at hand, expertly stroking our lover with her talented feet. Soon enough, Alex was moaning and squirming against me, the muscles in her thigh tensing and relaxing against mine as Liz nudged her closer and closer to the precipice. I leaned in to kiss her, slipping my tongue past her lips to coax hers out to play, delighting in the soft gasps and moans that vibrated from her mouth into mine. We made out passionately until I felt her leg begin to tremble and she pulled away, burying her head against my chest as her hand clamped down on my cock and she cried out in ecstasy.

I never got tired of watching Alex cum. She wasn't much of a distance shooter; the thick, heavy ropes of semen that issued forth from her only traveled a couple of inches into the air before falling back down, but when it came to volume, she was second to none. Squirt after squirt, her big cock twitched and pulsed as a stunning geyser of bodily fluids poured over Liz, running over her toes and down the silky smooth skin of her feet in clingy globs. The brunette beauty gasped excitedly at the eruption, an impossibly wide smile on her face while she kept up the pace, only slowing down after she had milked every last drop of Alex's seed from her throbbing dick.

"Wow!" Liz exclaimed gleefully, lifting her legs and rubbing her feet together, staring in awe at the cum squishing between her soles and oozing between her toes.

"Wow..." Alex echoed with a happy giggle, her breath coming in heavy spurts.

"Next!" Liz called out comically, as though she were summoning the next person in line at the deli counter.

Alex and I looked at each other and laughed, exchanging a quick kiss before she stood up to let me shift over to her seat. The temptation to lick Liz's beautiful feet clean was almost irresistible, but the thought of Alex's cum providing the lubrication for the footjob I was about to receive was just a little more tantalizing. Still, after watching the erotic display, I felt a deep need to taste Alex one way or another.

"Let me clean you up, baby?" I smiled up at her.

"Mmm," She purred, biting her lower lip, "Yes, please!"

Alex climbed onto the couch and sat atop the backrest, throwing one long leg over my shoulder as she edged closer to me. Her beautiful, semi-erect cock was a cummy mess; a film of her fluids coated her shaft and a glistening deposit of semen peeked out from the pucker of her foreskin, beading into a heavy drop at the bottom of her delicate folds. I moaned as I took her into my mouth, delighting in her flavor as it spread across my tongue. The oil had left a hint of strawberry, but for the most part, I just tasted salty-sweet Alex as I slipped my tongue inside her sheath to collect the delectable nectar that nestled within.

While my attention was focused elsewhere, Liz had taken my aching cock between her toes, slipping and sliding against me deliciously while I cleaned Alex's slowly softening member. My eyelids fluttered and my eyes rolled back in my head as the wonderful feeling of Liz's feet stroking me pulled me back to reality, forcing another muffled moan from my throat.

By the time I had licked and sucked every remaining trace of cum from Alex, she was completely flaccid and I was well on my way to my own climax. Not only was Liz's dexterity impeccable, but her technique was breathtaking; she could wiggle her toes just so against my turgid member as to elicit sensations wholly unique to the footjob experience, making me gasp and squirm with pleasure. Soon, she rearranged her grip, bracing my cock against one foot and squeezing my glans between the big and second toe of the other while she continued stroking away.

As the pressure built, a rogue impulse compelled me to grab hold of Alex's slender calf still draped over my chest as though I were clinging on for dear life. It was an unconscious manifestation of the sense of desperation and urgency I felt at that moment, but Alex picked up on it, petting my hair and giggling from above as my fingers dug into her muscles. I was nearly there when the sight of Liz's elegant foot holding me so perfectly, gliding effortlessly over my throbbing cock in a wet sheen of our lover's fluids finally pushed me over the edge.

Unlike Alex, I was a distance shooter; the first forceful contraction of my orgasm propelled a jet of cum at such a speed that it made an audible splat when it splashed against the inside of Alex's leg. As my climax ripped through me, I let out a guttural grunt while the girls giggled happily at the sight of my load spraying into the air to rain down over me, clinging to the dark hairs on my chest and stomach. By the time Liz's heavenly feet had stroked my balls dry, all three of us wore an impressive dappling of creamy white droplets.

"God, babe, you're like a fountain!" Alex laughed, pulling my chin upward while she bent to kiss me.

"So fuckin' hot!" Liz added, leaning in to give me a kiss of her own when Alex released me.

"Hell of a mess to clean up though..." I grinned, craning my neck to look up at the gorgeous redhead perched above me.

"Not if Liz has her way," Alex replied with an amused smile as her eyes flashed over to our lover.

The brunette beauty had grabbed her ankle with both hands and pulled her foot to her mouth, happily licking up strings of cum from between her toes.

"Hm?" She vocalized distractedly as her adorably large eyes blinked up toward us. Her cheeks blushed slightly when she realized we were watching her, prompting a laugh from Alex and me.

We offered to return the favor, but Liz declined, saying that she was running late and had to get ready. Instead, we went upstairs so I could take a shower while the girls got cleaned up. Liz was still in the bathroom doing her makeup when I got out to dry off. Smiling to herself as she leaned forward over the counter while she applied her mascara, with her perfect little ass displayed exquisitely in her tiny thong as her hips swayed subtly from side to side, the moment struck me as so quintessentially 'Liz.' I paused to watch her, drinking in her beauty while she went about her routine until I sidled up behind her.

"God, you are so pretty," I whispered in her ear as I leaned against her, pinning her to the counter and hugging her tightly around the stomach.

"Aww! Thanks, baby!" She smiled brightly in the reflection in the mirror, giggling cutely when I backed off and gave her a playful smack on the butt.

I left Liz to get dressed before going back downstairs to scavenge from the pizza box the girls had left on the counter. A few minutes and a couple of slices later, I heard Ranger padding up the spiral staircase, followed shortly after by his hasty retreat back down. I knew before I saw him that he was up to no good; sure enough, when he rounded the corner he was carrying a large rubber phallus in his maw.

"Liz! The dog's got your dildo again!" I called out, laughing and shaking my head.

"Nooo!" Came the high-pitched shriek from upstairs.

"No no no no no no!" She continued as she tore down the staircase, coming to a sliding stop as her sock-clad feet fought for traction against the floor.

"Ranger! Bad dog!"

Glancing over at Alex, I saw her sitting on the couch with her hand over her mouth, trying to conceal her amusement. The whole scene was ridiculous, and I couldn't help but laugh as Liz stood there half-dressed with her hands on her hips, shouting angrily at the dog with a dildo in his mouth while he stared back at her defiantly, daring her to chase him.