Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped grinding against the pillow when I heard Alex climbing the stairs, knowing that if she saw how worked up I had gotten myself that it would only earn me more teasing torment. Laying there nude and presented for her as instructed, I felt exposed and vulnerable as I sensed her eyes drift over me, but that only served to heighten my excitement. My heart rate increased with each soft footfall of her socked feet against the hardwood floor as she drew closer until she stopped at the edge of the bed. Alex vocalized a 'tsk-tsk' just as I felt the tip of her finger make contact with my frenulum; the faintest, feathery touch as she slowly ran her digit up the length of my cock.

"This is highly inappropriate, Mr. Byrne," She scolded in her adopted tone of professional detachment, "Patients don't usually get an erection until I've begun the procedure."

"Uh... Sorry?" I replied, more a question than an apology as I looked over my shoulder at her.

I wasn't sure how Alex had expected me to respond to that, but I was surprised by how much her performance was arousing me. The cool professionalism of her demeanor juxtaposed with the familiar intimacy gave me an unexpected sense of novelty and excitement; I had no idea what would come next, but I couldn't wait to find out.

"Hmm..." She hummed thoughtfully as I felt her hand wrap around my balls and give them a gentle tug, "I can see why. These do feel quite full. When was your last release?"

"Ah, I guess it was about twenty-four hours ago?" I felt a little awkward playing along with Alex's game. She knew exactly when my last release was; she was there.

"And already you're bursting at the seams?!" She exclaimed in mock disbelief, "Well don't worry, sweetie, I'm going to extract a semen sample and we'll have you emptied out in no time."

Alex dragged her nails over the backs of my thighs and up the lower clefts of my ass cheeks, sending high-voltage currents coursing through me. I drew in a sharp breath, responding to her touch as my cock ached and my body reacted of its own volition; my back arching deeply, opening my ass to the redheaded beauty hovering above me.

"I really shouldn't be saying this to a patient, but you have a very cute butt, Mr. Byrne."

"Well thank you, nurse." I grinned, wiggling my ass at her.

Alex let out a sexy growl while she crawled onto the bed behind me, positioning herself between my legs. I was so charged with anticipation by that point that I was practically vibrating. Her soft hand closed around my dick, lifting it towards her before releasing and letting it fly forward, smacking into the pillow below with an audible thump.

"My, my... You have an exceptionally firm erection. I bet you're proud of that."

"I don't get any complaints," I replied with a grin.

"I believe it!" Alex chuckled, "That butt of yours though... Mmm, I could just eat it."

"Excuse me, nurse, but who's being inappropriate now?" I teased.

"It's only inappropriate if I get caught. You wouldn't tell anyone, would you, Mr. Byrne?"

Alex dug her fingernails into my butt cheeks as she spoke; a delicious sensation that almost verged on pain. She had lowered herself very close to me, so close I could feel her warm breath on my ass, sending a shiver up my spine once again.

"Oh god..." I muttered as my own breath shuddered out of me.

"I'm going to need verbal confirmation before I proceed, Mr. Byrne." Her seductive voice was nearly a whisper as her lips grazed against my skin.

"I wouldn't tell a soul." The edge of desperation in my voice was completely authentic.

"Good boy."

With that, Alex sunk her teeth into my rear, biting hard enough to make me yelp in surprise. She giggled at my reaction and lightly slapped me on the ass, spreading me open with both hands and massaging my cheeks. I ventured a glance over my shoulder and saw her hovering a few inches from my crack, staring into my hole as though she were transfixed by what lay before her. The hungry look in her eyes excited me terribly. I could feel her desire in that look; her want and her need for me a visceral presence. Contracting my muscles in a series of short spurts, I winked my hole at her, watching as she bit her lower lip and purred sensually in response.

A soft, lingering kiss on my ass proceeded another to the opposite cheek, then back and forth again, each kiss drawing nearer to Alex's ultimate goal, driving me mad with anticipation. Finally, I felt her supple lips directly on my hole, followed by the faintest graze of her tongue, forcing a sharp gasp from my mouth. Alex was making out with my ass; slow, sensual kisses in between her own soft, muffled moans. Relaxing, I laid my head back down and closed my eyes, enjoying the exquisite sensations that washed over me while my beautiful nurse lavished me with one of the finest pleasures a person can know.

Alex kneaded my cheeks, squeezing and massaging while she licked and sucked at my pucker with increasing intensity. While the vocalizations of her desire vibrated against me, I realized that she was holding back, suppressing her lust to draw out my pleasure and let it build gradually as the minutes ticked by. It was certainly working; while she ate my ass, my responses had gone from quiet, relaxed gasps and moans to heavy panting and ecstatic whimpers as I arched my back and pushed myself back onto her warm, wet tongue.

Every so often, Alex alternated her approach; her tongue fluttering, brushing, and rolling over my knot when she wasn't pushing through my sphincter to wriggle and slither against the sensitive tissue inside me. Little by little, she probed deeper into my ass, slowly opening me up as she consumed me. I could tell she was getting off on the experience as much as I was; her fingers were gripping my cheeks firmly as she lapped at my ring, and she would moan or growl each time she pulled away to catch her breath before forcing her way into my hole once more. That knowledge filled me with overwhelming feelings of affection and intimacy toward my amazing lover that rivaled —if not surpassed— the physical gratification that accompanied them.

The emotions and sensations I experienced while Alex ate me out were so decadent that I had lost any sense of the passage of time. Whether it had been minutes, hours, or days eluded me, though that seemed like an unimportant detail at the moment. My cock ached and throbbed, now hypersensitive to the velvety texture of the pillow as I writhed in ecstasy against it. I felt as though I were on the cusp of climax; my body and mind buzzing as my entire experience of reality narrowed down to this rapturous, sub-orgasmic plane. As close to heaven as I would ever get on this earth, I laid there panting and trembling under the voracious ministrations of the redheaded goddess.

"I think you're ready for extraction, Mr. Byrne." Alex purred, her sensual voice vibrating against me.

My heart sunk when she pulled away, leaving my quivering asshole feeling naked and cold without the heat of her soft tongue to warm it.

"Oh fuck, don't stop..." I whimpered desperately, "Please, don't stop..."

"Mmm, you are a naughty boy, aren't you? Look at you, begging for my tongue in your ass."

"Mm-hmm." I moaned.

"Say it again."

"What?" I couldn't control the tone of urgency in my voice; here I was, ready to explode, and Alex was going to make me beg for it.

"I liked it. Say it again. Beg me to eat your asshole."

"Please, A-" In my desperation, I had nearly called her by name, but I caught myself at the last second for fear of whatever cruel punishment might await me for breaking character, "Nurse... Don't stop... I need your tongue in my ass so bad... Please don't stop..."

Alex giggled; she had obviously heard my near-slip, but mercifully, she ignored it.

"Good boy." She cooed, dragging her nails over my butt cheeks and down the insides of my thighs.

The tightness of my erection magnified when she lifted my member towards her and I shuddered when I felt her spit onto me forcefully. The wet splash of her saliva sprayed across the underside of my cock, followed immediately by her fingers wrapping around me as she proceeded to spread the slippery fluid around until her hand glided along my length effortlessly. Plunging her tongue into my hole once more, I breathed a heavy sigh of satisfaction at the delectable sensation of my gorgeous girlfriend eating me out.

It wasn't long before I felt my impending orgasm swelling deep inside my pelvis. My hips began to buck involuntarily, pumping my cock into Alex's hand and pushing my ass into her mouth with each back and forth movement. My body moving of its own volition was an odd sensation and I wasn't sure I could stop it if I wanted to, but that was the last thing on my mind as the pressure built, quickly growing beyond the confines of containment. The noise that escaped my lips when the dam broke surprised me; a high, wailing sound that somehow bridged the gap between grunt and whimper. Alex doubled down, stroking me vigorously as my cock twitched and pulsed in her hand, lapping greedily at my asshole while I unloaded spurt after spurt of my seed.

By the time my climax had passed, my legs and hips were shaking spastically, and I was left stunned by the force of the explosion. I wasn't sure if it was the position, Alex's expert hand stroking me, her strong tongue licking me feverishly, or any combination of those factors, but it had been one of my most powerful orgasms in recent memory. I couldn't help but laugh weakly at myself as my body and soul drifted back down to earth.

"This is a very impressive sample, Mr. Byrne," Alex said earnestly, a hint of awe in her voice as she released my throbbing member and nipped my butt cheek playfully.

Lifting myself on my elbows, I looked over my shoulder just in time to see her lick up a gob of cum that had run down the inside of her forearm. Cupped in her other hand was the remainder of my load; a pool of pearly white semen threatening to spill over and leak between her fingers. Alex noticed me watching her and smiled alluringly, that familiar fiery intensity burning behind her emerald green eyes, telling me that she had more in store for me yet. She tilted her hand slowly, letting thick, clingy strands of my seed drip off into my ass crack while she massaged the slippery fluid around my hole with her other thumb.

"Oh god..." I muttered as I realized what was coming next.

"You didn't think I was done with this cute little ass of yours, did you?" Alex said, shifting around behind me as she stripped off her bottoms.

I watched as she stroked her big, beautiful cock; the delicate pucker of her pale foreskin winking back and forth over her pink glans to the tune of wet squelching sounds as she spread my cum over herself until the entirety of her member glistened wetly.

"Not that I'm complaining," I chuckled, "But I got to ask; what's the medical basis for fucking your patient in the ass?"

"Medical?!" Alex scoffed, leaning over me as she got into position, "Oh no, sweetie. Now I'm just horny."

She licked my neck just below my ear, setting off a shower of sparks as she came down on top of me. I felt the heat and density of her hard dick nestled between my cheeks, sliding easily against my skin in its coating of semen. Pinning me to the mattress with a hand between my shoulder blades, Alex lined herself up and pushed into me slowly. Relaxed and ready to accept her, I opened easily as she penetrated me, feeling myself stretch over her girth until her glans slipped past the tight ring of muscle and we both heaved a heavy sigh of delight. She pressed on leisurely, letting me feel every vein and contour of her magnificent cock while my insides shifted around her until she bottomed out, coming to rest buried completely inside my body.

"Jesus Christ, you feel so fucking good..." I moaned.

"Mmm..." Alex gave a firm push against me as she hummed her response into my ear, "So do you."

I adored being fucked by Alex post-climax. Without an impending orgasm looming over me, I felt a deeper, more emotional connection with her; it became completely about her pleasure and I was elated to surrender my body to her for that purpose. Not that it didn't still feel amazing having her big cock pumping away inside me, but while I could have multiple, back-to-back prostate orgasms, once I came from my cock it was game over —at least until I could recharge. Best of all, I knew that Alex felt it too. She fucked me differently without the point to prove that she could make me cum with nothing but the power of her goddess cock. It was somehow more sensual, more intimate; she made love to me, slower, deeper, more deliberately than when she was simply trying to pound an orgasm out of me.

As though she had read my mind, Alex pulled back, withdrawing nearly the entire length of her member before pushing all the way back in, each of us moaning softly. Gradually, she increased the pace, though she never hurried. Long, smooth strokes pushed through my bowels, driving impossibly deep and making me gasp at the sensations of fullness and pressure while Alex vocalized her pleasure; whispers of moans and grunts vibrating against my ear.

Straightening up behind me, Alex slapped my ass playfully and squeezed my cheeks, once more digging her nails into my flesh. Without warning, she grabbed my hips and made a sharp thrust into me, giggling amusedly at the ensuing yelp that escaped my lips. Giving up on the full-length strokes, Alex instead opted for short, deep pumps into me, pushing herself firmly against my butt and gyrating her hips each time she ran out of dick to fill me with. The pleasure was immense, making me whimper and squirm with each sensual plunge of my lover's big, thick cock. Better still was listening to the grunts and moans that Alex emitted while she took her own pleasure from my ass.

"Turn over please, Mr. Byrne," Her voice was soft, but somehow her words still felt more like a command than a request as her hard cock pulled free of my body.

Not wanting to spend one more moment without Alex inside me, I pulled the pillow out from under my pelvis and tossed it aside. Rolling onto my back, I looked up at her eagerly and lifted my legs, inviting her back into my depths. She smiled approvingly as she shifted closer, pushing my knees toward my chest and spitting onto my hole before sinking the entirety of her rigid, throbbing cock into me with a single, fluid motion. Alex moaned and I gasped as our two bodies reunited as one; the perfect harmonious song of lovers sharing the most intimate parts of each other.

Staring up at Alex as she fucked me slow and deep, I marveled at her beauty. She wore her pleasure on her face, grunting softly and biting her lower lip as she pumped away inside me, pure lust beaming from her eyes while she gazed down at me with a smile. I watched her cross her arms over her front and pull the top of the scrubs up over her gorgeous body, exposing her defined stomach and perfect little breasts before tossing the garment to the side. The slight swells of her tits tantalized me; cute and deliciously rounded, the spray of freckles that adorned her chest faded as it neared her nipples, giving way to uninterrupted alabaster flesh surrounding the rosy pink protrusions.

Unable to resist, I reached up and cupped a breast, kneading it firmly. Wonderfully soft and smooth, Alex's tit felt divine in my hand, her nipple stiffening against my palm while I groped and squeezed. When I pinched the beautiful little nub of flesh, rolling it between my thumb and index finger, Alex closed her eyes and let out a sharp gasp, moaning excitedly as she pushed her cock deep into my body. Her thrusts grew faster and more fervent as I played with her breasts, alternating back and forth between them while I bounced lightly with each impact of her pelvis against my butt.

Sensing that Alex was approaching orgasm, I pulled her down toward me. I wanted to be closer to her when she unloaded inside me, to watch her face and look into her eyes when she came. I wanted to kiss her and hold her, to wrap my legs around her waist and feel her soft tits pressed against my chest while she deposited her seed into my body. She got the hint, giggling happily at my insistent tug as she fell forward on top of me.

"Cum inside me?" My voice was nearly a whisper as I pleaded for her load.

"Absolutely!" She smiled, leaning in and kissing me passionately.

I did wrap my legs around her waist, cradling her smooth back with one hand and grabbing hold of her pert butt cheek with the other, pulling myself into her while her big cock pistoned in and out of me. Alex broke off the kiss, touching her forehead to mine as she held me close; so close I could feel the heat of her breath as it grew shallow and her muscles tensed in my hands. Knowing the signs all too well, my anticipation flared, and a few short pumps later her orgasm boiled over as I looked on in awe. A rush of excitement came over me at the wild, manic flame that flickered behind her eyes as they flashed back and forth between mine before her pretty face contorted into a rapturous grimace and she cried out in ecstasy. Her cock bucked powerfully against my prostate and I felt each twitch and pulse of her member flooding my bowels with warm wetness while she grunted herself empty to the rhythm of her deep, jerking thrusts into my ass.

"Whew!" Alex exclaimed with a giggle when her climax finally passed.

"God, you're amazing!" I praised her, elated that she had enjoyed me so much.

Taking the back of her head in my hand, I pulled her close and kissed her intensely, thanking her for the gift of her seed in the best way I knew how. Alex moaned into my mouth as she returned the kiss, our tongues darting and entwining energetically as she resumed fucking me with soft, smooth strokes. I could feel her cum squish and squelch inside me as her cock moved back and forth gently, making me shudder with delight. When our lips parted, we gazed lovingly at each other, both of us letting out a giddy little laugh while Alex rested her forehead on mine. She made a final thrust, pushing hard against me and shivering with pleasure before pulling out of me slowly. I clenched around her cock as she withdrew, smiling at the loud cry she made as she slipped from my ass.

"Do you know that you squeeze the hell out of my dick every time I pull out of you after sex?" Alex asked, panting heavily as she shifted over and collapsed next to me.

"Oh, yeah, that's on purpose," I chuckled, "Sorry."

"Don't be, it feels amazing!" She grinned, "I was just wondering why?"

"I'm trying to keep all your cum inside me..." I smiled bashfully before adding, "Where it belongs."

Alex gasped dramatically, "You dirty boy! I love that."

I laughed while she hugged me tight, planting a kiss on my forehead. Snuggling closer, I rested my cheek on the soft, smooth mound of her pert little breast, sighing contentedly at her warm arms wrapped around me. We shared a long moment of blissful quietude, basking in afterglow as our breathing settled into a calm, steady rhythm.

"Hey, did you mean what you said about my butt?" I finally broke the silence.

"What? That it's very cute?" Alex giggled.

"Mm-hmm."

"Of course I did!"

"Not as cute as Liz's though."

"You're setting an impossibly high standard there. No one has a butt as cute as Liz's. Trust me, I've checked."

I laughed at that, "Yeah, they kind of broke the mold with her, didn't they?"

We laid together for a while longer, affectionately petting and kissing each other until Alex suggested that we take a shower. I agreed readily; her cum may have been contained deep in my bowels, but mine had dried into the fine hairs in the crack of my ass, pulling at them uncomfortably when I shifted position. Rolling out of bed, I took hold of her elegant ankles and yanked her towards me, earning a giggle as she slid across the mattress. I peeled off her cute little socks and placed a soft kiss on the ball of each of her feet, pressing my nose into her toes as I inhaled her light scent with a sigh. Alex watched me with a look of amusement, smiling warmly when I offered my hand to help her out of bed. In the bathroom, I started up the shower and led us under the warm cascade of water, holding her close when she stepped into me and rested her head on my shoulder.