Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 15

Story Info
Liz's secret leads to an important meeting.
9.9k words
4.85
4.6k
12

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifteenth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or institutions is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Can't get enough of Alex and Liz? Check out the story that led them to this one in my prequel series "She Smiled at Her."

*****

"Sonofabitch!" I exclaimed in frustration, slamming a wrench down on the floor next to the ornery machine that I had spent the last hour and a half trying to repair, to no avail.

It was turning out to be one of those days where nothing seemed to go right and small problems just kept stacking up, amounting to one big headache —a 'clusterfuck,' as my trainee liked to say. The kind of day that really shouldn't be as maddening as it is, and you knew that by tomorrow it would all seem so small, but damn it if it didn't feel significant today. I crawled out from beneath the machinery and rose to my feet, brushing away the dust and dirt that clung to my clothes while I stared hard at the stubborn mechanical monster as if I might force it into compliance by sheer willpower.

"Break time, my friend. We'll come back to it, yeah?" My trainee offered.

"Yeah, buddy, good call." I sighed.

Towards the rear of the shop, I stepped through a door leading outside and caught a whiff of tobacco smoke emanating from a group of my co-workers standing around enjoying their afternoon cigarettes. It was one of those odd moments when my old addiction reared its ugly head and a rogue impulse compelled me to join them. But then, that was the affliction of all former smokers, wasn't it? The lingering phantom of a memory that you never really had, whispering its sweet promise in your ear that with just one puff, all your worries would be carried away by angels with nicotine-gilded wings.

Fleeting as it was poignant, the moment passed and was forgotten by the time I had made it to the parking lot. Pulling my phone from my pocket as I sat on the curb, I saw that I had missed a few messages in the group chat with the girls. It was a short back and forth; Liz had sent a picture of herself cuddling with the dog and asked how our days were going, and Alex responded that she was busy but productive —just the way she liked it. I typed out a quick reply detailing my discontent and expressing my longing to put the day behind me.

A moment later my phone chimed with a new message from Liz; "It sounds like you need to come home and take your frustration out on me."

I read the message, smiled, and then I read it again, absentmindedly stroking the rough stubble on my chin as I formulated my response; "You better not be saying things like that if you don't intend to live up to them."

A few minutes went by without a response and I was about to head back inside when my phone chimed again. This time it was a photo; Liz held the camera at a high angle, displaying a top-down view of herself sitting on her knees wearing a pair of fishnet thigh highs, a black leather collar with its chain hanging between her bountiful breasts, and nothing else. She had tucked her cock between her slender legs and thrust her chest forward, staring into the camera while she bit her finger seductively. A caption read simply; "I'll be waiting..."

Funny how such a small gesture can have such a profound effect on one's mood. The troubles of the day seemed a distant memory now, and I felt foolish for allowing myself to become so irritated by such small annoyances in the first place. Staring at Liz's picture until I felt I had absorbed everything I was going to get out of it, I put my phone away and went back inside to find my trainee.

"Alright, let's take another crack at this bastard, shall we?" I said as I crawled back under the machine.

Retrieving the wrench I had tossed away in anger just a short time ago, I fitted the tool over the stuck nut that had been giving me so much grief, gave it a sharp, forceful yank, and just like that, the obstinate hunk of metal spun free.

*****

When I got home later that afternoon, I had barely made it through the door before my beautiful fiancée was there to greet me. Just as she had appeared in the picture, Liz wore nothing but her collar and fishnet stockings, her long, brunette hair tied back in a ponytail with a loose fringe framing the right side of her cute face. Without saying a word, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me adoringly, pressing her naked body against mine as our tongues met. Before she had even broken off the kiss, she pushed my jacket off my shoulders and tossed it onto the dining table.

"Mmm, someone's excited." She giggled, her big brown eyes twinkling happily as she ran a hand down the front of my pants.

"I wonder why." I grinned, making a point of looking her up and down.

"Let me get you a drink." Liz blushed cutely, patting the bulge in my pants before turning away,

"Oh, I don't think so!" I snatched the chain hanging from her collar and pulled her back to me, "We're going upstairs. Now."

She shuddered visibly at my firm command, biting her lower lip as she stared into my eyes, nodding compliantly. Whatever effect the picture she had sent earlier might have had on me, I knew it paled in comparison to her excitement at the notion that I was going to come home and get rough with her, and I intended to live up to her expectations.

Leading her by the leash, I pulled her towards the spiral staircase that wound its way up to our bedroom and delivered a firm smack to her butt cheek to get her started up the stairs. My hunger grew watching her taut, perfect little ass flex and sway with each step until we reached the top and I drew her in by the chain, kissing her intensely. Liz moaned into my mouth as my free hand found her smooth ass cheek, kneading and groping her roughly while my tongue wrestled with hers.

"Bring me your handcuffs, baby," I said as I released my grip on her collar, "Both sets."

Obediently, Liz went to the nightstand next to the bed to rifle through the drawers, practically skipping when she returned a moment later and placed the restraints in my open hand with a dull, metallic clink. For such small things, I always found myself impressed with their weight and density —of course, these weren't your run-of-the-mill throwaway sex shop handcuffs. Liz had picked them out herself from a law enforcement supply store she found online; no fuzzy pink toys for her, she insisted on cold, hard steel for the realism of it.

"Good girl," I caressed her cheek, sliding my fingertips down her jawline and under her chin as I withdrew my hand.

Liz purred in response, her big brown eyes alight with wild anticipation.

Moving behind her, I pushed her up against the wall roughly, spreading her legs wide with a firm sweep of my leg to the inside of her calf. She gasped with excitement when I pulled her arm behind her back and closed one of the cuffs around her dainty wrist. The teeth engaged the pawl with a satisfying, rapid-fire clicking until the steel jaw was snug against her flesh; tight enough that she would know I was serious, but not so tight that it would hurt her.

By the time I repeated the motion on her other wrist with the second set of cuffs, the petite beauty was trembling with desire. To complete the act, I took up the loose cuff hanging from one wrist, passed the chain between her legs, and closed the apparatus around her genitals like a cock ring. I was careful here not to overtighten; just enough pressure that the cuff wouldn't slip off on its own would suffice.

"Oh, Jesus..." Her voice wavered out of her as I stacked the second loose cuff over the first and closed it around her stiffening cock and smooth balls.

"Perfect," I said as I stepped back to admire my work.

The visual was even more erotic than I had expected. With each of her hands bound behind her back and anchored to her sex organs, the posture Liz was forced to assume served to accentuate the best assets of her already-phenomenal figure. The deep arch in her back pushed her taut butt out, exposing the pink pucker of her pretty little asshole, and thrust her chest forward, displaying her magnificent tits proudly. When I lightly traced my fingertips up the inside of her slender thigh, over the lower clefts of her butt cheek, and up between her crack, Liz quivered, goosebumps raising over the surface of her otherwise smooth flesh.

"Come here, you little slut." I leaned in to growl in her ear, gripping her upper arms firmly and pulling her away from the wall.

She whimpered in response as I turned her around to face me, her arousal evident both in her face and in the long string of precum that swung pendulously from the tip of her now-rigid member. Running my fingers up the underside of her cock, I collected the clear nectar and lifted my hand to her face, dangling the glistening strand before her. With a gasp, Liz opened her mouth and I drizzled the fluid onto her outstretched tongue, wiping the excess off on her lips and kissing her deeply, each of us moaning at the sweet taste of her juices.

"Get on your knees," I commanded when our lips parted.

Watching her closely while she gingerly lowered herself to the floor, I made ready to catch her if she faltered. Over the course of our relationship I had grown accustomed to playing rough with Liz, but seeing her hurt in any way was not something I would ever allow. Fortunately, no such action was necessary; the beautiful brunette sunk low on her knees, gazing up at me with hungry anticipation.

Standing over her, I made a show of unfastening the buttons on my shirt, her eyes following along until I stripped the garment off and tossed it aside. When I got to my pants, Liz licked her lips, staring attentively as I unclasped my belt and unzipped my fly, pushing my pants and underwear down and kicking them away.

"You want it bad, don't you?" I asked, taking a step forward and dangling my semi-erect member tantalizingly close to her lips.

"Mm-hmm!" She nodded enthusiastically, her eyes fixed on my cock.

I reached down and took her ponytail in my hand, tilting her face toward me as I pulled her into my crotch, rubbing my growing organ and smooth balls over her cheeks and chin. Liz inhaled deeply, letting her breath out in a long wavering sigh before lapping greedily at my scrotum and sucking my testicles into her mouth. Moaning softly at the delectable pleasure of my fiancée's mouth on my balls, I held her by the hair, humping and grinding against her face until I was rigid and throbbing.

"Open," I ordered, pointing my cock at her mouth.

Liz complied, staring up at me lustfully while I ran my glans over her lips.

"You want this hard dick down your throat?"

"Yes!" She gasped.

"You want me to fuck your pretty face like it belongs to me?" I smacked my cock against her cheek as I spoke.

"It does belong to you, baby."

"Good girl!"

"Please, Matt... Mmm... Fuck my throat..."

The desperation in her voice as she pleaded for my cock overwhelmed any inclination I might have had to tease her any longer. Gripping her ponytail in one hand and her elegant neck in the other, I slipped myself between her lips and pushed on until I reached her tonsils, and then I pushed a little more, relishing the feeling of her tight throat stretching over my glans. A long, low moan escaped my lips as I came to rest with her cute little nose pressed firmly into the trimmed scrub of my pubes and her chin against my balls.

"Oh, fuck yes..." I growled, backing off an inch or two before burying myself again.

"Mmmph!" Came Liz's muffled reply.

Gradually, I dialed up the intensity, fucking her throat with slow, deep strokes at first, building to a vigorous pace as I pistoned back and forth, slamming my cock all the way home with each thrust. Liz's talent for deepthroating was truly awe-inspiring —I had gotten quite good at it myself, but her consummate skill was on another level entirely. Still, she was only human and would gag on rare occasions, retching involuntarily as her body tried to expel the intrusion of my stiff cock.

Prompted by one such instance, I withdrew from her mouth, pulling along clingy ropes of saliva that ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits while she gasped, spat, and panted. When she caught her breath, she looked up at me with an emphatic nod, urging me to continue. By all accounts, Liz seemed to derive genuine pleasure from being used this way, her ecstatic moans and whimpers muffled by my turgid member while I pounded away at her throat.

As I felt myself approaching the edge, the response from Liz built in intensity, reaching a pitch and frequency that surprised me. She had that familiar glazed look about her while her vocal cords imparted their delicious vibration against my dick when suddenly she seemed to seize up, her eyes rolling back in her head as the sound emanating from her changed from a sustained hum to a stuttering pulse. Realizing what was happening, I looked down to see her hard cock pulsing crazily, shooting her pearly white cum onto the floor below.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

Watching in awe as Liz spilled her load —brought to climax as though her throat were an actual sex organ— the pressure of my own impending orgasm swelled rapidly inside my pelvis. Taking the back of her head in both hands I doubled down on my efforts, ramming my cock as deep as I could reach into her gullet at a frenzied pace until I was about to explode. Withdrawing from between her lips, I stroked myself to the finish line while she gasped excitedly, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

I let out a guttural groan as the first jet of cum splashed across her cheek with an audible splat, painting a white streak from her ear to the corner of her mouth. A second blast left a thick string across her forehead, down her nose, over her upper lip, and onto her outstretched tongue. Before the third surge could escape, I thrust my throbbing dick back down her throat, holding her tightly against my crotch while I bucked wildly against her lips. Grunting with each contraction of my climax, I remained buried in Liz's face until the crashing waves of ecstasy subsided and I slipped from her mouth with a deep sigh.

"Oh god!" Liz gasped, panting heavily as she licked the mess from her lips, "Thank you, baby!"

"You are such a dirty slut!" I chuckled breathlessly, "I'm the one who should be thanking you, you know that, right?"

Liz grinned proudly, blushing as I crouched down and lifted her chin with my fingers until her gaze met mine. She looked so beautiful at that moment, cock-drunk and happy, decorated in my cum with a big smile on her face. I set about cleaning her; licking my seed from her cheek, nose, and forehead while she laughed and squirmed cutely until I had slurped up every last trace of my load. Watching me with an expectant look in her eyes, her mouth opened hungrily when I leaned over her to dribble my juices onto her tongue, kissing her passionately until she swallowed with a shiver of delight.

"Keys?" I asked when our lips parted.

"I was so excited I forgot them in the drawer." She smiled sheepishly, still trying to catch her breath.

"I can't believe you came from getting fucked in the throat, baby!" I said as I crossed the room to the nightstand to find the handcuff keys.

"I know!" She giggled adorably, "I got so worked up, it just kind of happened."

"Was it a good orgasm?"

"Mm-hmm, it was really intense!"

"That's so hot."

When I returned, I kneeled beside her and unlocked the cuffs around her cock and balls first before removing their counterparts from her wrists. Liz waited patiently, an adoring twinkle in her eyes as I freed her from her bindings. Once liberated, she threw her arms around my shoulders and kissed me again, moaning softly as our tongues entwined and I held her close to me.

"Matt, that was seriously amazing..." She spoke softly, genuine appreciation in her voice.

"It really was." I smiled as I hugged her.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I can stand up."

I laughed and slid my arm under her armpit and around her back, lifting her until I could pick her up with my other arm behind her knees. Cradling her petite form, I carried her over to the bed and sat on the edge, laying back while she curled up against me, purring contentedly and nuzzling into my shoulder. While we cuddled, Liz wanted to know what had gotten me so upset at work earlier. I felt silly explaining it now, so far removed from such small issues, but she just listened without judgment, absentmindedly playing with my chest hair as I told her about my day.

"Well, I hope I made you feel better." She said when I had finished, kissing me on the cheek.

"It's impossible to feel down when I'm with you, beautiful." I smiled at her, caressing her cheek and running my fingertips behind her ear.

Eventually, we got up to shower and get on with our evening. Liz remained upstairs to get ready for work while I went to get started on dinner and to give the poor neglected dog the attention he had missed out on when I first got home. Ranger danced around my feet, begging for scraps while I moved back and forth across the kitchen, preparing a Chinese takeout-inspired sesame chicken dish. I did not particularly enjoy making this particular recipe, with its messy, multiple stages of coatings and dredgings, but it was one of Liz's favorites and I loved to see her happy, so it had found its way into the rotation.

"Baby, can I show you something?" The beautiful brunette was carrying a thick, spiral-bound notebook clutched to her chest when she joined me in the kitchen.

"Of course, babe. What's up?"

Liz pulled out a stool at the island counter where I was working and placed her book before me. When she opened the front cover, I immediately realized what I was looking at; it was a scrapbook of everything she had ever dreamed of for her wedding. I started flipping through the pages, revealing clippings from bridal magazines with pictures of dresses, floral arrangements, and cakes, there were fabric swatches, doodles, hand-written jottings on colorful post-it notes... It went on and on. Alex's name started popping up at a certain point, scrawled in Liz's graceful, flowing handwriting. Sometime later, my name began to materialize on the pages of the notebook.

"Liz, this is incredible!" I flipped back a few pages to take a second look at a selection of dresses Liz had carefully pasted into the book, "How long have you been working on this?"

"Years." She smiled proudly, "I started it before... Well, before I ever thought that I could actually be a bride one day."

Taking her hand in mine, I gave her an affectionate squeeze as I continued flipping through the pages.

"Beach wedding, huh?" I grinned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know that one's not too likely, but a girl can dream."

"I think we could make that happen."

"Really?!" She blurted out excitedly.

"Sure, we can probably figure something out."

Liz and I went through the book together for a while, talking about some dresses she had picked out and the flowers she liked. Listening to her as she exuberantly described her thoughts and feelings about some of her choices and the reasoning behind them, I realized that she was sharing these dreams with someone for the first time ever and I suddenly understood why the book had been a secret until now.

"Baby, Alex has never seen this, has she?" I asked gently.

"Is that bad?" Liz's smile faded.

"No, it's not..." I hesitated, "She's going to be upset."

"Ugh." She groaned, "I know. I shouldn't have kept it from her. It's just that I didn't think she would ever want to get married and I didn't want her to feel pressured, and then time went on and a little secret turned into a bigger secret, and then you came into the picture, and-"