All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 15'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just my opinion, but don’t add another guy into the mix, ever. Here for the awesome time between the two girls and Matt, don’t need this venturing into guy/guy territory.

loveinbriefsloveinbriefsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thank you for your feedback. While I'll never say never, I will say that I certainly don't have any intention of adding another male character to the series in any kind of sexual context. That scene was about the relationship between Matt and Liz and was most definitely not a hint at things to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, the prequel as well.

You are a great writer and I hope we will read more of Alex, Liz and Matt in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Alex is without a doubt the best example of how a truly dominant person carries themselves and act. It’s refreshing to see in an age the dominance mostly reduced to abusive behavior with “bitch”, “cunt” and “whore” in every other sentence.

Thank you for a truly amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES