Is Something The Matter? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve gave her a guilty look.

"Oh come on" Amie exclaimed. "You totally suck at hiding your browsing history, you perv."

After they had finished dinner and cleaned up, Amie had Steve massage her feet as she told him of her day and her interactions with her senior partner. Things were looking up for her. She asked him about his day and was pleased that he was continuing to grow his book of business despite working from home and being restricted by his company from meeting clients' at their homes.

When they went to bed that night, he went to pull off the panties, and she stopped him "No, leave those on. You can get some cotton pair to sleep in, but for now I want to make sure your little cage is supported. We wouldn't want you getting hurt."

Steve looked like a deer in the headlights, but his hands moved from the waistband and he straightened up.

Amie continued, "and tomorrow you need to do some additional manscaping. I want the chest free of hair. While you're at it, clean up the underarms as well. If I'm going to be smooth, you will too." While Steve absorbed this, Amie watched his eyes closely. This was just another step. When they started shopping for the strapon, she saw some of the pictures at the manufacturers website that showed women wearing them, and she had become intrigued. One of the women she met in the online 'Keyholders forum' on Reddit had told her that the best way to make Steve a more attentive lover was for him to experience penetration himself. Amie had parked that idea in the back of her mind for some time, but as they moved into Locktober, it had re-emerged. She was determined that Steve's first full orgasm at the end of the month would involve her taking his virginity.

The next day, Steve dutifully took the extra time in the morning to shave his chest and armpits in the shower. He was careful to prep beforehand, use a new razor and use lotion afterwards to avoid razorburn. When he was done, he popped his head into the spare bedroom that Amie used as an office and announced that he was going to go out shopping.

He headed down to their little village mainstreet, picked up a few things at the various shops, deliberately passing their little local lingerie store several times to build up the courage to step in. Finally, with no more excuses, he guiltily looked around, and stepped in. The scent of lavender hit him as his eyes became accustomed to the light, and for some reason he started to sweat a bit and felt his cage tighten. He looked around and saw a white table with all sorts of panties on it. He browed through them and found several styles that he thought would fit Amie's instructions.

He felt the shopowner's presence at his right shoulder. She watched him for a bit and asked him "what size is your wife?"

Steve responded automatically "She's a size 4 petite".

The shopowner offered, "Okay, those sizes are actually over on the next table."

Steve hesitated. He knew he had just screwed up. He didn't need to buy for a size 4 petite. The size his wife had bought him was much larger. He clenched his jaw, swallowed, but didn't look up from the table and definitely didn't budge an inch. However this went from here, it was going to be very clear that these panties were for someone other than his wife. Steve was literally paralyzed with fear and embarrassment.

"Sir", the shopowner implored "Is there Something the Matter?"

12