All Comments on 'Is Something The Matter?'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

It is sad that something so fantastic as a penis become passe and forgettable. I think that when it comes to that situation, it's time to let the dick out and give it some air and sexy time without the metal or plastic attachment. I mean days or weeks, not just a few hours or one climax. Unless you put her (the lady bits) in a chastity belt or device, it isn't fair to either partner to not allow freedom.

abject010abject010over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. From the end point, they could carry on in a number of directions. Just stay on with Mike chastity to spice up sex. Or, go down a path towards D/s or even bondage. Or, even something more hardcore like feminization. Regardless, good job making us feel how they each looked at a curiosity and explored their way into enjoying it.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 3 years ago

This really needs to be continued!

sammy529sammy529over 3 years agoAuthor
Working On More

Okay so this was supposed to be a 1-off. I've written part 2 and submitted for approval, and have a part 3 in mind, but not written yet.

Thanks to all for your positive feedback and comments as well as the constructive suggestions I got. I tried to write erotica a few years back and was thoroughly flamed, so the initial feedback on the first story has been heartening.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 3 years ago

thank you for the nice beginning. I would love to read the next parts

Starman88Starman88over 3 years ago
a bit of humility

nice to add some humiliation with Marion as a ball kicker with Amie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But, so far at least, all part of the back story.

Four stars for potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES