Is that the truth Granddad

Story Info
Helping Granddad He helps himself.
5.5k words
4.48
16.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers

Is that the Truth Granddad

Gwen Davis shut the front door and walked up the street. She had shouted to Trevor her husband that she was going but as usual got no response. She had about a quarter of a mile to walk to her grand fathers cottage at the other end of the village it was a nice sunny afternoon so it was no chore and she was glad to be out of the house.

Granddad Jack had lived on his own since her Nan died some seven years ago at seventy six, he was still fiercely independent and the fact that he now relied on help from others annoyed him beyond words. Having spent his working life down the coal mine's it had made him lean mean and hard. He stood just over six feet tall and weighed about 225 pounds. Take his shirt off there was not an once of fat on him, many men half his age would have liked to have looked as good as him.

A few months back he had undergone hip replacement surgery and it was taking some time to get full mobility back, So Gwen would pop in twice a week to help out she had been doing this since he came out of hospital three months prior.

Although he could be an erasable bad tempered old bugger he never took it out on his granddaughter Gwen and was always glad to hear her voice when she opened the back door and shouted "it's only me Jack."

Gwen would help clean the place up but Jack was very house proud and there was very little that needed doing. She would do the washing as this was some thing Jack found a little difficult. If she was in no hurry she would use his washing machine as that was the case to-day. The kids had eaten at lunch time and had gone out and they were quite capable of getting a snack if they wanted. Trevor had said that he was going to order a Chinese So they were all sorted.

In truth It wasn't necessary for Gwen to come as often as she did but she enjoyed the old boys company and they would talk about all sorts of things, Conversation that was something sadly lacking at home.

One of Jacks other traits was if he had something to say, offend or please he would say it. He disliked Gwen's husband Trevor quite a lot and never tried to hide the fact.

Even when he talked to Gwen he might say things like "Well what's old pot belly doing this afternoon." Or "I suppose old tired hands can just about manage to open another tin of larger on his own. Gwen would scold him for talking that way but it never dissuaded him. The problem was Gwen sometimes thought along the same lines but would never admit it.

Gwen had gotten marred three days after her eighteenth birthday eight months later she gave birth to a daughter Sara, two years after that to a son, Oliver. They were now eighteen and sixteen respectively. There was little or no prospect of her getting a job without getting a second car and that was out of the question at the Moment. Trevor had a half tidy job in Cardiff as factory foreman in a factory that made glass bottles the pay was good but not good enough to buy a second car. Sometimes she would sit at home and cry because she was that board and life was just passing her by.

Jack would had been married to Bronwyn fifty seven years that July had she survived but she had passed away far to young. After seven years he still missed her every day and he would sit down the bottom of the garden and talk to her. On one occasion he was in the kitchen talking to her when Gwen came in when she asked who he was talking to he replied just having a chat with your Nan as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world. They had only one daughter Gwen's mum Lisa, but she and the sack of shit, as Jack would call his son in law had moved away five or six years back. So that's why it fell to Gwen to help out when Jack came out of hospital.

Jack was a flirty old sod and he was always paying Gwen complements, He would say thing like you've got a nice pair of legs just like your Nan's. Or I would love to smack that bum of yours. or he would point to her bust and say you wouldn't get two of them to a kilo. It would make Gwen blush but she took it all in good hart and would tell him he should know better at his age. it did her ego good to know that apart from being Gwen she was also looked on as a woman.

Jack new that she was being neglected all the signs were there while she dressed nicely she did not put a great deal of effort into her appearance some times looking a bit dowdy, she had nice hair but it was only ever pulled back in a pony tail. As to make up she wore little or none but she did where nice perfume. She stood about five foot five about one hundred and twelve pounds had a nice figure but her choice of clothes never showed it off. Plus there was never any real sparkle about her and Jack thought that was sad.

On one of her visits she had left it latter usual before setting off and it was around six in the evening when she arrived at Jacks cottage letting her as self in

called out her normal greeting "Its only me Jack you OK."

"I had given up on you today I thought you weren't going coming." Jack replied

After making Jack something to eat and doing one or two other jobs they sat and had a chat, Looking at the clock she was surprised that it was almost nine o clock, and she got up to leave. As she pulled the back door open there was a tremendous clap of thunder and the heavens just opened up, The rain was torrential after an hour it had not eased not even a little. So Gwen Phoned Trevor and told him that he would have to come and pick her up. He whined that he was watching the football and that would be over by ten thirty would that be OK. Hanging up she sighed and said. "Fucking football."

Jack said nothing but was thinking what a wanker.

Just after ten thirty the phone rang it was Trevor " Sweetheart I very sorry but I have had six cans of larger so I dare not drive I'm not sure what we can do."

For once Gwen gave him both barrels " You selfish bastard you would have me walk home in this bloody weather, Well fuck you, You can get your own lunch ready in the morning, Get Oliver his breakfast and make sure he gets off to school, Give Sara a shout so that she gets the bus to college, when you have done that you can fuck off to work."

" But Darling." He whined.

"Don't darling Me I will see you tomorrow." with that Gwen hung up

Gwen looked at her grandfather and ask if was alright to use the spare room.

Jack clapped his hands and said "Its about time you told that wanker what he is, and of course you can."

Gwen took off her coat and settled in for the evening. In eighteen years of marriage this was the first time she had spent a night away on her own. She was almost overwhelmed with the sense of freedom, She had not got to get up first thing in the morning to make breakfast packed lunches and the like. It may not sound much but she had been doing it ever since Sara started school and she thought I could get used this.

Jack and Gwen had a couple of drinks and the conversation got round to Trevor and the Children.

Jack was of the opinion that Trevor had not got a good fuck in him and could never understand what she had seen in him in the first place. As for the Children he questioned whether they were Trevor's.

Gwen got angry at the suggestion " I will have you know I was virgin until I meet Trevor and I have never been unfaithful to him, So think of him what you may but not of me please Granddad." She said.

Jack a apologized, and it was accepted by Gwen and no more was said about it. After another drink or three it was coming up to eleven thirty and it was time to go to bed. Gwen had not had such a relaxed time in years as she drained her glass for the forth or sixth time as she had lost count. At this point she mentioned that she had no night ware and no clean under ware for the morning for which she was not happy.

Jack got up saying. "He would sort something out for her."

Before She could stop him he was gone. Gwen thought that this was going to be embarrassing, She imagined that he was going to reaper with a flannelette nightie down to the ground and she dare not think what the underwear was going to be like. When he came back down stairs he was laden with a whole lot of night ware and under ware. And Gwen was totally surprised, that this had all belonged to Nan. there were a selection silky pajamas some with shorts some with long pants there were even some silky see though nightie's. As to the under ware this was a complete revelation lacy bra's, high cut pants, French knickers and even a thong or two. Jack just plonked them on the table and said help your self. Gwen started to laugh and Jack looked perplexed until Gwen told him what she had in her imagination. This made him laugh and he pored some more drinks this was the last of thee bottles of wine. Gwen was getting the giggles and when jack asked should we open another bottle she just laughed and nodded. Sifting through the night ware Gwen said "I just don't know what to chose you will have to choose for me jack." His reply made her giggle even more " "You will have to model them for me."

"That's not fair Gwen responded you are very naughty!"

"Your as safe as houses what can an old man of seventy six do?"

The combination of the wine, and the total sense of freedom, and responsibility of any thing else was having a big effect on Gwen's thought processes. So trying hard not to slur her words she agreed as long has he kept his hands to himself. So with that she went into kitchen with the pile of clothes. The problem was he liked the first outfit very much but wanted to make a comparison so displayed another and another till she had another been though the lot. He finally settled on a blue see though nightie with matching briefs. Job done Gwen thought, but jack had other ideas he now wanted a fashion show of the underwear.

Gwen protested you are naughty old man but agreed. Where's the harm she thought as she was modelling the third set of lacy under ware that comprise of a pair of high cut briefs and a under wired half bra getting a little unsteady on her feet and she stumbled on to the sofa where jack sat. Jack had put his hands out to catch her and managed to dislodge the bra in doing so.

Gwen came to rest half leaning half laying on the back of the sofa and her beautiful bare tits were almost in jacks face. So all Jack could do was to take one of tantalizing large brown nipples into his mouth and suck on it. Gwen protested weakly but when jack forced his gnarled old fingers inside the knickers she was lost and just opened up to her grandfather.

He rubbed her mound gently and then proceeded to push his middle finger into cunt that was now responding to his caress. Gwen could feel her juices running down the crack in her ass she was that wet. Then then were three fingers fucking her, then there was something different through the alcoholic mist she was trying to make out what it was the she realized that the dirty old bugger had put a large vibrator in her cunt. It kind of went in and out and the head seemed to gyrate from side to side and also had an extra appendage that was working on her clitoris.

While this was happening Jack still sucked on her tits and was working one of his fingers up her ass. A few seconds after he made entry she had the biggest climax of her life. It was like being plugged into the mains her whole body shook she never knew that sex could be like this and she wanted more. She arched her back and drove herself down on Jacks hand. With the vibrator still doing its thing deep in her cunt the climax would not stop after five minutes or so she begged Jack to take it out.

As it was withdrawn Gwen collapsed into Jacks lap. She rested her head there for some minutes, Jack then stood up removed his shirt and trousers, the he slipped his underpants off.

As Gwen was virgin up until she met Trevor when it came to men she had nothing to compare the size of men's cock's too, she had now, her grandfathers cock was magnificent it looked like a baby's arm holding a large victory plumb. Fully gorged it must have been eight inches long and two and half inches in circumference. The bell end was the size of a large victory plumb and purple red. He pulled Gwen down the sofa pushed her legs up to her shoulders and as he lent forward he said " I am now going to show you what a seventy six year old can do." With one thrust he was far up his grand daughters cunt as he could get with his bell end bumping up against her cervix he proceed to fuck her and and she was fucking him back. This was the first fuck he had had in seven long years and this was the best fuck she had in her entire life.

At Seventy Six Jack was still a lean mean fucking machine and he slid in and out of Gwen's cunt like a man of forty. The problem he had came with age, He could still muster a fair amount of spunk for a one off, and he was experienced enough to make that one off last. He could fuck for thirty or forty minutes with out blowing his load, in that time he could bring his granddaughter to several shuddering climax's,

Gwen was on the verge of her second that evening she could feel it build and this was a new sensation, with Trevor sex was usually all over and done with in ten minutes he would mount her thrust into her for a few minutes shoot his load pull out flip on his back and go to sleep all in that ten minuet time frame. When Gwen's climax hit it was like nothing she had ever felt before. The sense of release was almost over whelming. All her nerves seemed to twitch as if they had an electric charged applied to them, Her juice's flowed as if a tap had been turned on, and Jack was still going. She had two more minor orgasms, on and on her lover fucked into her greasy cunt. Gwen's vaginal mussels were griping Jacks cock as hard as they could some thing they never got chance to do with Trevor as it was all over so quick. She could feel another orgasm building and she new it was going to be big. As it took over her body She Screamed at Jack to fuck her harder. "Make me cum Jack make me a cum slut I want your spunk."

Jack had always know given the the right motivation Gwen would be a dirty little bitch just like her mother. Two more thrusts and jack unloaded his balls into his grateful granddaughter. Gwen squealed like a eighteen your old being fucked for the first time. Her cunt was holding Jack as in a death grip milking every last drop of spunk from his balls. Twenty years ago Jack would have carried Gwen up stairs but he held out his hand and she meekly followed his lead up to his bedroom. Not being a young man Jack needed time to recover. They lay side by side and Jack tenderly coursed Gwen's body with a large hat feather and she found it electrifying and made her skin tingle and the expectation that was to come was almost unbearable. Jack pushed two finger into her cunt and whispered." I need some help getting hard I have taken a couple of Viagra if however you would give me a blow job I know that would help".

Gwen had to admit that she had never sucked a cook in he life. Jack assumed the sixty nine position and started to lick and nibble Gwen's cunt, She could not believe the sensations she was getting.

Knowing his prick was only inches away from her soft inviting lips he said. "Take your time there is no rush just lick my bell end to start with then try and take it in your mouth. I wont cum I promise we will save that for another time,"

He then returned to the job at hand. He teased her clit with his tongue, when he started to suck on it it drove Gwen wild. She was learning so much and what a teacher she had. To repay what Jack was doing for her she took his bell end into her mouth and swirled her tongue round it. This made Jack moan into her cunt. "That' my girl just keep that up." a little softer he said "just like your mother."

Not thinking Gwen had heard. Although Jack had said that he would not cum in her mouth she had this overwhelming desire to taste her lovers spunk. After ten minutes or so Jack was rock hard again. Slipping round he put Gwen on top. She Straddle him took his monster in her hand a guided it into sopping wet pussy letting out a loud grunt when he bottomed out. As she lent forward to be able accommodate Jack's massive appendage Jack non to gently pushed the vibrator he had used earlier Up Gwen's ass. She protested and told him to take it out as it was painful. He held her firmly and insisted she would get used to it. Slowly she was able to accommodate the intrusion in her bowels. Jack would have loved to ass fuck her but he was far to big for her virgin bum. As Gwen started to ride the one eyed monster that was light a fire in her cunt Jack turned the switch at the base of the love toy and set it into motion.

Totally unprepared for the sensation of a double fuck she had a massive orgasm and collapsed on to Jacks chest, he stoked her back and said. "Just like your mother."

Gwen heard what he said but could not take it in as the vibrator kept wiring and gyrating and Jacks giant cock kept pounding. Very soon Gwen felt her orgasm approach, when it arrived it was so powerful Gwen slid into blissful place from which she did not want return at the same time Jack shot what remaining spunk he had deep into Gwen's receptive womb. Exhausted Gwen fell asleep on Jacks chest. Jack stayed that way for some time cradling his granddaughter in his arms. Then ever so gently rolled on to his side withdrew his cock from that velvet glove and let her sleep.

Gwen woke about seven thirty and Jack was already up she used the bath room then returned to bed Jack reappeared still naked with two cups of tea, placing them on the bed side locker he got back into bed. As he sat leaning on the headboard drinking his tea Gwen ran her hand down his body and got hold of his flaccid cock that had given her so much pleasure the night before and slowly stoked it up and down. With out being asked she took his bell end into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it as she did she remembered what jack had said but she din not stop. Soon she was bobbing up and down on it like a professional taking as much of it in her mouth as she could. Jack did warn her that if she kept it up she was going to get a surprise This only made her go faster when Jack shot his lot he involuntarily lunged upward forcing his cock down Gwen's throat she gagged for a moment withdrew slightly and savored her first taste of spunk she thought it had a salty nutty taste not unpleasant at all. Sitting with back against the headboard she drank her tea. Her curiosity getting the better of her and she had to ask. "Twice last night Jack I heard you say just like your mother what did that mean please tell me."

Jack thought for a minuet and then told her. "It was like this my dear like you your mother my Lisa married a complete and utter wanker. How two of the three women I love most in world could fall into the same trap I do not know. Anyway your mother had been married about seven months when the sack of shit of husband of hers had to go to Germany to work he was going to be gone for about three months so your mum came home to live with your Nan and me. It was plain to see she was unhappy and I thought I knew the reason why. Anyway she opened up to your Nan and told her what I suspected that dip shit was a louse lover and your Nan told me. Now Lisa was just like my Bronwyn she had insatiable sex drive. When my Bronwyn was a girl she would fuck when ever I wanted because she loved sex.

Now your Nan had a difficult pregnancy and birth with you mum and after that sex was painful for her and the older she got the worse it got until it stopped completely. She was a good woman and she would blow me every night if I wanted but its not the same as a good hard fuck. So your Nan asked me if there was anything we could do to help Lisa out. What she meant was could I help her out

Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers
12