Is that the truth Granddad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So one evening when it was time for bed your Nan informed us that she was sleeping in the little room".

Your mum asked. "where am I going to sleep?"

Nan told her. "Don't be a silly girl you will you will get some sleep in my bed eventually I expect!"

"With that I picked your mother up and took her to bed. And just like you she was a great fuck and she loved it. So the three months passed and your mother was fucked any where and every where I would have her on the sofa while your Nan watched she loved to hear our girl grunt when I shot my bolt. I fucked her in the Kitchen down the garden I pumped so much spunk into your mum its a wonder its a wonder she did not explode well she did in away. So you man have guessed by now your mum is your mum but your dad is not your father you are mine. So I have now managed to fuck both my daughters."

Gwen was speechless she had no idea."Is that the truth Granddad she asked".

" Cross my hart and hope to die if ever I should tell you a lie'"was his reply

He went on to tell her that a year after her Nan had passed away He and Lisa were in the siting room he was finger fucking her mum while she was giving him a blow job when her farther walked in. He said that unless she agreed to move away he would tell the whole village what had happened. Not that it bothered Jack but Lisa couldn't handle it and although he begged her to stay she left with dip shit.

After another long fuck with her cunt mussels still flexing of there own accord Gwen went home. When Trevor got home she gave him both barrels and let know what she thought of him.

Her visits to Granddads continued over the following months she would go three times a week, But there was no pretense on doing house work it was to fuck as much as they could and if she were on her period she would suck him dry.

One day when she arrived Jack had changed all the locks when she asked why he said. "Well my girl I am not going to be hear forever and every thing I own is going to be yours so you will have the only other set of keys I don't want any body else fucking with my stuff."

Gwen had never given a thought that Jack would depart and she cried like a baby. "Hush now girl it's not going to happen to day." He scolded her then he relented took her into the sitting room and fucked over the arm of the sofa.

Gwen had not been well of late and she kept feeling sick she knew in her hart what it was but she told herself that it was not possible Jacks Seventy Six he must be firing blanks surely. The Amazon parcel arrived first thing the next day Gwen took it straight into the loo a had a pee and waited two red lines was all the proof she needed. She did not panic just formulated a plan of action. When she and Trevor went to bed that night she got into bed naked and after a bit coaxing got Trevor to fuck her, same boring performance. Next morning before he went to work she made him do it again much to his annoyance he wanted to know what had got into her, she would have loved to have told him but she just said. "She felt very horny."

As soon as he was gone and the kids had left for college she almost run up the road to see Jack and give him the news, He was over joyed.

When she told Trevor four weeks later he had a melt down. Telling her that she would have to have a termination, that he was to old to be a father again. that they could not afford another child and loads of other reasons all based on self.

For the first time in her married life she looked at her husband with utter contempt. When She told the Kids Sara just said " No way and giver her mum a hug".

Oliver said. "That's cool didn't think dad had it in him".

As the pregnancy progressed Trevor became more distant to the point in the very later stages he hardly even talked to Gwen but this was of no consequence to her.

On one of her visits to Jack who had no been feeling to good of late but he was not one to complain. He sat Gwen down and made her promise that once he had gone she would ditch that useless husband of hers and move into the cottage with the baby. After a little bit of thought it was the easiest decision she had made in her life. Jack also added that she should get a young stallion that would keep her satisfied.

In due course the baby arrived Gwen knew it was two weeks overdue every body else thought it was three weeks early, but it was put down to her age so no one had cause to question the timings.

Baby Lizzy was Baptiste into the Chapel and life for the next two months took on a regular routine even Trevor was coming around a bit not that was of remote interest to Gwen. They were all at home on that Sunday afternoon when the police knocked on the door and told them that Jacks next door neighbor had found him collapsed in the back garden. They had heard the ambulance go up the road but had paid no attention to it when it had arrived at Jacks cottage he had already passed away.

Gwen was devastate She had lost her Father, her Granddad, her lover her teacher and her best friend in the Twinkling of an eye.

Trevor couldn't care less and he made his feeling quite clear. He did not even attended the funeral.

Two days after that Gwen sat in there front room waiting for Trevor to come home from work, Lizzy was out with Mrs Evans and her daughter.

Trevor walked in and wanted to know what was for dinner. Gwen looked at him and with smile on her face she said. "I have no idea what your having for your diner to day tomorrow any other day come to that as I am no longer part of your boring self obsessed life. For far to long all I have been to you is a maid servant. Some one to cook your meals wash your clothes and clean the house. On the odd occasions when you were not suffering from brewers droop you would have sex with me. I won't dignify by calling it love making because it never lasted long enough. The only conversation you were interested in was bloody football."

" And where do you think you are going he sneered stop talking stupid and get the dinner on".

"Talking stupid am I mister well let me tell you I have house of my own. money in the bank and a car. Oliver and Sara are old enough to make up their own minds what they do. Sara will be off to university very soon. So that just leaves Oliver he can stay with you or come with me that will be his choice So at the moment It is just me and my baby."

"I think you mean our baby and if you think I will not contest your decision just to walk and take her with you you are wrong." Trevor said.

Gwen retorted with a laugh and a smile "Your baby only in your dreams if you think that you had any part in her conception. I can assure you that Lizzy is not the product of your loin's. Had she been I might thought about that termination you were so keen on. I have no wish to fight so just accept it's over. I want nothing from you now or in the future. So the best of luck with the rest of your life I'm off." With that she dropped her door keys in the fruit bowl and walked out. As she walked to Mrs Evans to pick up Lizzy she could hardly believe she had done it. She knew that if Jack was looking down on her now his craggy old face would have a grin that went from ear to ear. "love you so much and miss you so much Jack." she said to her self and had a little cry.

Gwen moved into her little two bed cottage with Lizzy and was blissfully happy. Jack had two sizable life life insurance policies so Gwen had the best part of eighty grand in the bank and a little Honda civic in the garage. As Soon as Lizzy was able to go to play school she would then look for a job but that was little way off. Oliver would alternate between Gwen and his dad. When Sara came home from Uni she would stay with her mum.

For Gwen life was good, she would ponder what Jack had said about getting a young stallion, but she did not want to be beholding to any one man again and she was not in the habit of one night stands. If she got an itch between her thighs she would lay on her bed think of the great sex that she and Jack had enjoyed, turning the switch at the bottom of her love toy that Jack had used on her unsuspecting bum that first night she would imagine it was jack that was plowing her pussy with it and that would solve the problem for now.

12