Is This a Rollercoaster Ride?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how to answer at first, but I thought about what I hoped for. "How about innocence looking to get lost?"

She burst into laughter at my response and nodded. She had me take my coat off and sized me up with her eyes. After fetching some things from the back, she had me try them on. I felt shy, but she made it easier being so pragmatic and direct. She also carefully gauged my reaction as well as how I looked. Finally, she said, "I have just the thing, and it is on discount." I was very happy with both the price and the product. Then we turned our attention to the dildos. I did not want anything large. She recommended I get a smaller smooth dildo that had a place for warm water so it would be more comfortable. She suggested that people with little experience were better off starting small. By that time I trusted her. I paid far less than I thought I would and left convinced she had been very kind to me. On the way home I picked up a few other things I would need, but it was not much. Most of the clothing I already owned.

Valentine's Day was Wednesday. I would be walking in the door around 7:30. That would be a little later than normal, but I was going to eat something on the way home and it would also give them time to finish an early dinner at a restaurant and be home, in the loft, in bed waiting for me. Now, it was just waiting. Claire was nervous too, and we tried to ignore what was coming, except when one of us thought about details. We decided that my change of clothes would be in a box on the shelf and I would change in the bathroom. We thought about lighting and what would be easiest for me. However, even more frequently, we kept reassuring each other. Claire reminded me and I reminded myself that this was not like the roller coaster. Once I started, I could stop anytime I wanted. The evenings, I fantasized, but I also thought of all the things that could go wrong.

Wednesday came. Claire and I got up a little early and rearranged the loft. The beds together at the far end from the ladder, which left me about 80 square feet of space near the ladder to perform. Near the center of the area, a little closer to the bed, would be the chair. My desk would be right next to it. In the front desk drawer were the few things I might need. I made sure all the clothing and other stuff was in the box where I needed it. We gave each other hugs and I headed out early. Not surprisingly, the day crawled. Finally I was walking home with a mix of dread and anticipation.

**********************************************

One flight, two flights, three flights, four, five flights, six flights and seven no more. Finally my floor. The hall was quiet and I got to our door. Key in lock and finally I was inside. Door locked. The loft was dimly lit. I turned on the first floor track lights and grabbed the box of clothes and other stuff. I stopped for a drink of water in the kitchen. Now that it was really happening I was far more nervous than excited. I have slept with men before, and I had experienced sex, just not recently. I never thought of myself as ugly, but to perform, to be with a man while he was with his woman, this was not normal. "Remember Mia, you are attractive. You never had trouble finding boys. Jackson likes you already and Claire is a safe person to be with. No need to be afraid."

I walked into the bathroom and changed. I had practiced a few times earlier in the week to ensure no surprises, and there were none. Just like in my lab work I was methodical and careful. Despite my nerves, there were no caught zippers or torn lace. When done with the clothing, I put on a little bit of lipstick and a little bit of blush. Then I braided my hair.

When done, I looked in the mirror. High cheekbones, olive tan skin, with ears small and close to the head. Eyes large, and deep brown. Hair in a long braid down the middle of my back. Not bad, not bad at all. I checked the rest of my outfit. Red blazer, tight fitting matching vest with a white blouse underneath, just hinting at translucence, buttoned to the collar. The skirt went halfway past my calf and was black silk with red flowers. It was my most beautiful piece of clothing. Black stockings showed below black high heels. The shoes were a risk. They looked good, but I would have to take the ladder with them on. There was no fear of falling, but heels can get caught. I did look good. Part of my brain tried to deny it, but I started a mantra in my head, "I do look good; I do look good; I do look good..."

I ran the water in the sink until it was warm. When I liked the temperature, I filled the dildo and slipped into the insulated sleeve it came with. Then grabbing the flashlight, I turned out the bathroom light and walked out. Before going to the ladder I turned off all the lights downstairs. I had not heard anything from the loft, but it felt like I could sense their presence. I started up the ladder, dildo tucked into my skirt and flashlight in my mouth, navigating each step carefully; I made it with no issues.

The loft was dimly lit. My side of the room had three of our four desk lamps (two for our night tables, one from my desk and one from the dresser) positioned in a triangle, two low, left and right, one high center, to give comfortable low light without too many shadows. Looking past the lights toward the bed, I could see bed posts at the bottom, but beyond that only vague shadows. I could hear them breathing, but we had agreed to say nothing.

I turned my attention to the chair and desk as my confidence ebbed. Trembling, I sat in the chair as I looked over the desk. I had left the desk empty, but there was a single rose and a card. I smiled and I started to feel again like I might be able to do this. Crossing my legs, I smelled the rose and then opened the card. Claire had written in her bubbly, loopy handwriting, "First, if you go down the ladder right now, all is fine and Jackson will still enjoy Valentine's. But I don't want you to. I want to share this night with him and with you. Relax, have fun and stay as long as you are having fun. Love you, Bestie."

Slow and steady. I smiled and set the card aside. I placed the dildo in its sleeve and the flashlight in the drawer at the desk. After bringing the rose to my nose one more time. I began to unbraid my hair while perched on the edge of the chair, knees together. One twist at a time my hair unfurled almost like a flag over my right shoulder. Then I stood. I arched my back and unbuttoned the red jacket. The tight vest defined my small 31A breasts as distinct bumps and fit tightly across my narrow waist. When I was done, I stood and did a pirouette, letting the skirt flare out. Facing the beds, I slid off the jacket, laying it gently on the desk behind me. As I reached back with my left arm I was very conscious of my breast pushing against the vest. I felt hyper aware of my body.

I paused, turning back to my audience. I thought of Claire's note and I thought of Jackson's kindness, his and that long penis spurting semen onto Claire's chest and stomach. No, this was no roller coaster. I can get off anytime I want; I am safe; I can enjoy what I want to enjoy. I closed my eyes and smiled. Up until now, nothing I had done was overtly sexual. That was about to change. "Enjoy it, Jackson, I thought to myself."

I brought my index fingers to the front of the part in my hair, and put my thumbs at my temples. I stretched back as my hands moved across my head carrying a fountain of hair over my shoulder to my back revealing both breasts pressed against the vest. With all the hair behind me, I let my hands glide down over the side of my face, my neck and across my breasts to the bottom of the vest. I pulled down on the vest so it pressed against my body and arched my shoulder again. Keeping my chest thrust forward, I undid the bottom button of my vest. One by one, I undid each of the four buttons revealing the shirt beneath.

I was enjoying myself and felt confident I could keep going. True, nothing I had done yet was very explicit, but I started to feel beautiful. From the eyes watching me in the shadows, I felt anticipation and approval rather than judgment and criticism. Without the vest, the shirt fit a little looser, and my breasts now felt less confined. I stretched my arms above my head and brought my hands together. I let a relaxed smile flicker across my face and did another pirouette feeling the skirt flare out, confident they could see at least to just above my knees. Again, I brought my hands down over my breasts, this time more overtly caressing them. I felt my nipples hardening.

I did two more twirls as I found the zipper on the side of my skirt. Holding it in place I paused and smiled. I twirled one more time, releasing the skirt as I did so. I felt it feather its way to the floor. The shirt was long, and hung almost to mid-thigh, but this felt nothing like wearing a short skirt. I came full circle and paused again. The olive amber of my skin beneath the dark stockings felt alluring. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

I bent down and placed the skirt gently atop the jacket, making sure they got no view of my panties yet. I brought my right hand to my lips and gave a shushing gesture and then ran my index finger down the buttons of my blouse, pausing at each as if I might undo it, but none got undone. Instead when I reach the bottom, I undo the buttons on the left cuff of the shirt, then the right. Sliding both hands up my arms, I hug myself beneath my breasts again pressing them forward so they can see the hint of my skin color showing through.

I sit in the chair again with legs together pulling the shirt down as if it was a short dress. I let them admire my legs turning them one way and then the other. And then with my right hip facing them, I lift the shirt up and unclip clips on the right stocking. I turn to my left, and do the same for the other. I put both legs over the left arm and pull the shirt up so they can see the top of my stockings. Slowly I unroll it and toss it on the desk. I cross my legs, one almond brown and the other black. I spin, putting my feet over the other arm pretending again my shirt is a short dress and I am trying to be modest. I remove the second stocking, slowly revealing my smooth skin. It slips off of my toes and I toss it on the desk with its partner. I turn to face them feet together. I start to part my legs, but change my mind and stand again.

Just shirt, garter belt and lingerie. I am feeling more comfortable. Again the index finger down the buttons, but this time I undo the last one, one of 8. Back up the row of buttons and I do the top button at the collar. Now the nape of my neck is visible. I undo the second button beneath the collar and they have the first glimpse of what lies beneath, thin white lace lingerie starting at the neck.

Claire and I had discussed music, but I embraced the silence around me. I felt fully in control not driven by the audience in front of me who I could not see, nor by the beat. My fingers undid the second button from the bottom and they could almost see the bottom of the white lace bodysuit; I could feel the three snaps against my crotch. I could also feel a warmth and a wetness growing.

I unbutton the button just below my breasts and then the one below that. Now only two buttons remain, one at my crotch and one at my breasts. I part the shirt covering my stomach and stroke my belly through the lace of the body suit. The body suit has small buttons, twelve in all running down the center from neck to just above my cleft. My warm brown skin was hiding between the fine pattern of white lace. I undo the button between my breasts, The shirt falls open a bit, the inside curve of each breast is visible. My left hand reaches under the shirt and begins teasing my right nipple. My right hand unbuttons the last button. The shirt falls open at my waist and hips, revealing the neatly trimmed dark hair easily visible beneath the lace. While still playing with my nipple, I reach down and gently stroke the wet lips between my legs. I shudder.

I was starting to lose it. I had no thought of inhibitions or embarrassment. I was craving release; it was all I could do not to satisfy myself, but I did have an audience to please. I did a slow twirl and let the shirt fall from my shoulders. I couldn't be bothered to pick it up and just kicked it aside. Then I posed, hands at my sides, one leg slightly bent and apart from the other. My dark areolas were easily visible through the lace, and my firm erect nipples were prominent and visible. My long hair fell as a curtain behind me to my waist. I reached my hands above my head and arched my back, an echo of the pose I did when still dressed, Jackson groaned from beyond the lights.

Slipping off the garter belt, I lowered myself into the chair with my legs straight out, but together and slowly unbuttoned the lace bodysuit. After the sixth button, I paused and covered my chest with my forearms. Then I hooked the neckline of the bodysuit with my thumbs and slid it off of my shoulders sliding my arms down as I did so. My small orange sized breasts were bare. They were small but high and curved with prominent and erect nipples. My nipples craved attention.

l I caressed beneath my breasts and around them, beginning to give into the temptation of satisfying myself. Gently massaging one, then the other and then both, my thumbs flicking across my nipples. I gasped and my breathing became more ragged as an urgency filled me. I moved down over my belly and soon one hand was caressing my inner thigh. Slowly it worked its way up until my thumb brushed my lips through the lace, I groaned again. I began to stroke just to either side of my lips at the edge of the lace as I unbuttoned the buttons covering my stomach.

The last two buttons covered the last of me. The second to last freed my patch of hair and the last showed the very top of my labia. All that was left of the leotard were the elastic around my two legs and the lace of the suite covering me like a thin pair of panties. Three snaps, and I would be free.

My hips were slowly rising and falling of their own volition and my ragged panting seemed to fill the loft. I draped my legs over both arms of my chair baring my lace covered pussy. The thin lace hid little and my slim lips pressed flat against the fabric revealing the pink flesh within. The fingers that had been stroking either side of my pussy now reached underneath to anchor the lace in place. My thumb trapped the snaps so my middle finger could undo them. Pop, pop, pop and they all came free. I plunged a finger into me as soon as the snaps were gone.

I could see myself in their eyes, legs spread, breasts bared and panting in passion. The image brought me closer to orgasim. Desperate now I fumbled open the drawer and found the dildo. There was lube, but there would be no need. I rubbed the dildo up and down the length of my slit, spinning it as I went. Now dripping with my juices, it slid easily inside guided by my right hand as my left index and middle fingers circled and rubbed my clit. The orgasm came hard and fast. I shuddered through it and cried out in relief.

I lay in the chair for a moment to catch my breath as Claire turned on the light near the bed. Claire was in a sheer powder blue baby doll and matching panties with cute little flowers all over both. She was cradled in Jackson's right shoulder.. Jackson was naked. Claire was stroking the inside of his thigh and licking and teasing his left nipple with her lips. His groin was shaved and his penis was fully erect. As I stood up, it twitched. In fact it almost jumped. I approached the bed, longing for Jackson's cock. Claire smiled at me, "That was wonderful; definitely not perfect, but so wonderful." I smiled.

Jackson whispered, "You are so beautiful." as I climbed onto the bed between his parted legs. I looked at his strong muscular body, taking a moment to enjoy the view: his stomach with a strong six pack and his legs, muscled and lean. I slid my hands up his calves as I slid my body to be even with his knees. My hands gliding first along the outside of his thighs caused his cock to twitch again. Claire's hand had moved from his leg to his stomach, stroking in gentle circles, giving me room to work. My slid from side to the top of his thighs and skimmed along his skin back his knees. Then they moved in between his legs and slowly back up the inner thigh. His legs parted further, and he bent his right leg at hip and knee to give me full access.

My finger tips traced the edges of his sac and then his penis, occasionally grazing the sides of his shaft as it twitched and bounced in response to my touch. Then I let my fingers move out to the outside of his hips so they could then trace the joint back toward his groin following the hollow between leg and stomach. This time I let my fingers slide along the edge of his scrotum. He closed his eyes and moaned, "Oh, yes, Mia, yes." He was beautiful, strong and warm. The head of his cock glistened slightly. I cupped his balls with my right hand and began to massage them while the index finger of my left hand trailed along the length of his shaft with the lightest of touches. He groaned again.

I looked at Claire, and she smiled at me. Looking back at Jackson, I saw his eyes drinking in my breasts as I knelt between his legs. "I want to taste you, Jackson. Would you like that?"

He smiled, "I think you know the answer, Mia." I giggled as I wrapped thumb and index finger around his cock and slid down so I was prone between his legs. Both of my hands abandoned his cock and balls, instead settling at between scrotum and leg so my thumbs could lift his sack giving my mouth easier access. My tongue traced the shape of each of his balls and then slowly licked up the shaft. He felt desperately ready.

My tongue tip swirled around the head lapping up a few drops of precum and then slowly I took him in. I could not get all 7 inches, but I was close. As my tongue circled his cock and my throat and lips did their work I looked up as Claire shifted position. She cradled his head in her lap as he played with her breasts through her blue baby doll. She began to play with his nipples and kiss his lips, neck and shoulders. "Jackson, enjoy it my love," she whispered. His cock was beginning to throb and his hips were bucking. His face was filled with intense pleasure and he seemed beyond words.

He nodded to her, and dropped his hands from her breasts and braced them behind her knees. The muscles in his body all went taught, making him look like a Greek statue from the days of olde, his beautiful face framed his tousled hair. I drank in the view and suddenly I was drinking in his cum. It came hard and sudden, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged and almost choked, but got my throat working as I swallowed. To be honest the act of swallowing, at least for me, is not pleasant, but the joy it brings to the man I am with is worth it. Also, it avoids a messy cleanup that can break the mood. Sperm filled my mouth and throat and it was easy to let some spill out my lips. As the flow slowed I gasped for air and laughed with his cock still in my mouth. I let his rapidly softening member out, "I was worried you might not like me. Not so worried now."

Gasping for air himself, he cradled his face in my hands and drew me up his body, "You are both amazing and far too kind." He kissed me deep and passionately, not minding the taste of his own sperm. Claire you do have a winner. All the men I had been with expected me to swallow, but did not want to taste their own sperm.

I already felt his cock twitching again against my thigh as my bare breasts pressed into his shoulders. Claire looked down at us both and her fingers were caressing my hair and shoulders. I rolled off of him onto my side, resting my head on Claire's thigh and he did the same so we were staring at each other. Claire ran her fingers through both of our hair and I could smell her musk. I realized that Claire was the only one of us without an orgasm. I was not sure what to do next, and I began to feel a little awkward. However, Jackson could smell Claire too, and he lifted his head and guided Claire's body down so she was laying between us. Jackson was sitting near her chest, but I was still lying down, looking Claire in the eyes. She smiled at me, "I am glad this was not perfect."