Is This a Rollercoaster Ride?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face lit up and I nodded, "And I am glad it was not a rollercoaster." Then, to ensure Jackson could not hear, I whispered in her ear as Jackson slid down and began caressing her legs, "Should I slip away now?"

She closed her eyes and licked her lips quickly as her body started to respond to Jackson's touch and she shook her head and whispered back, "No, stay, and ...and, help him if you want. I would like that."

My first reaction was that I was not into girls. I recoiled a bit. However, this was Claire, and I was into Claire. Not so much physically, but, well, to give her pleasure seems like something a friend should do. I was tentative at first, but I thought of what I would want. I let my hand drift over her face and neck, at first with brief, ephemeral caresses, but then more guided and gentle. I traced the line of her jaw and her ear. I brought my tongue in to kiss her ear, flicking into the ear canal and then blowing gently to dry it. Her back arched. She lay before me, eyes closed. I looked at Jackson, still only caressing her, and he smiled at me.

Smiling back, I let my hand wander down her neck and over the material of her baby doll. Her nipples, swollen and firm, were larger than mine with dark pink areolas. I let my finger trace the side of her breast closest to me, and then let it slide under the breast and across her chest to the other breast which I cupped. Her breasts were larger than mine, but firmer, and I could feel beneath and around them her stronger pectorals. I was not aroused by the feel of them, not like I was with Jackson's shaft, but as I felt her press her breast into my hand I also felt comfortable, warm and happy. I looked at Claire's expression of intense concentration and happiness, and felt so happy for her that I kissed her neck, which elicited a slight moan.

Touching a breast was not much of a turn on for me, but giving pleasure always has been, and as Claire responded more to Jackson and me, I began to feel a longing for satisfaction again. Jackson slid between her legs and his lips were teasing her and perhaps in her. I slid the straps of the babydoll off her shoulders and freed her breasts. Continuing to stroke one, I licked, sucked and teased the other with my tongue. Her hand guided and encouraged me as it played with my hair. Soon Claire was building to her first orgasm Jackson and I both sped up and I focused more on her nipples. "Jackson, Mia, oh, yes, there, right there, yes, Jackson, yes."

After the waves of her orgasm had finished crashing through her body, Jackson and I both became slower and gentler. After she had recovered, Jackson said, "I need to be inside you." I was not sure who he was talking to, and I was hoping it was me, but he pulled Claire down toward the edge of the bed. As he stood, I saw he very much wanted to be inside of her. He slid his cock along her slit for lubrication and plunged into her. Claire tried to get on to her elbows to watch, but I was in the way. I slid out and knelt next to Claire on the bed watching him fuck her. Each time he drove in, Claire's shoulders lifted, her neck craned back and her stomach tightened as her whole body shook with the force of his penetration. Jackson held her knees apart as he grinded into her.

I was shaken out of my revelry when Claire grabbed my hand and brought it to the top of her vagina. I felt a slight initial revulsion, but logically suppressed it as I do this to myself apparently four times a week according to Claire's tally; it is ridiculous to be grossed out by my friend. My index finger slipped inside of her outer lips and found her swollen clit, and I began to circle it, rubbing it with each turn. My pinky and index finger slid along Jackson's cock as he slid in and out. I felt Claire's right hand caressing my thigh and it felt wonderful. Her hand slid up and I crept forward, opening my legs wider to give more access. Soon she was stroking the outside of my pussy. Then her fingers started to tease my lips open and I gasped. Her fingers were so gentle. Then she pulled out and gripped my thigh as she rode another orgasm.

As she crashed with Jackson still pounding her, she smiled at me, "Do you want him to finish in you?"

"I... I have no birth control right now."

Claire sat up and grabbed Jackson's arms. He stopped his motions. "Do you want to finish in Mia? I have condoms." She looked at both of us.

"Do you want me inside of you, Mia?"

I was speechless, so I just slowly nodded. Mia reached into her end table and rummaged around. Jackson's hard erection dripped with her juices as he waited. Breaking my sudden shyness, I moved to the end of the bed and knelt in front of Jackson and kissed his lips. His strong left hand began to caress my breast and his other hand combed through the little patch of pubic hair I had. I felt Claire kneel next to us and I slid my right leg up, bent at the knee so she had more space. Looking down I saw her slowly and seductively slide a condom on him. She licked it and gave it sloppy kisses to wet it.

He lay me back like an empty dress and slid himself into me. Gently he found his way in watching me carefully for any signs of pain. He need not have worried. There was no pain. I felt him sliding deeper and deeper while I met his eyes. He leaned forward on to the bed holding his weight with one arm while the other caressed my upper torso. I could feel Claire's fingers teasing my clit and see the top of Claire's head just below my right knee which was bent up at almost a right angle to my torso. She avidly watched every penetration and I could see her left arm and hand resting on my leg as she played with me.

I came before Jackson did, nails digging into Claire's arm as I did it. "Finish, Jackson, it feels great."

A few moments later he pulled out. He smiled and kissed us both. Claire grabbed a towel from under the bed and helped Jackson clean himself up. He collapsed on the bed next to me. "Mia, Claire, I do not know how to thank you both."

I shrugged, "Well, I owed you, and I was so scared when Claire first challenged me, but I really enjoyed myself."

Claire lay down on the other side of Jackson. "This was definitely worth it." Jackson was half hard and Claire began teasing his cock. It started to respond. "Already, Jackson, that is impressive."

Jackson blushed. "Well, with the condom, and trying to cum a second time, I could not finish." He must have seen the flash of horrified embarrassment on my face and he brought his forehead against mine, "Mia it had nothing to do with you. You and Claire had just given me one of the most amazing orgasms ever, and then the condom, which I had not used in a while, was kind of pinching and, so yeah. I promise."

I thought about how he had responded to me all night, and I relaxed as I watched Claire run her finger up and down the underside of his shaft. "Then let's help you finish," I said and I let my hands join her. My left hand intertwined and worked with her right hand. At first we were clumsy, but we found a rhythm and started to coordinate well. She rubbing and caressing the top of his shaft as I slid gently up and down the bottom of his shaft with just two fingers, the other three caressing his scrotum and legs. It was a quiet, almost peaceful moment. Three people, comfortable with each other, enjoying what life has to offer.

He was a little dry from the towel, and as he grew closer to the edge and when we started to increase speed and pressure, Claire grabbed some lotion from the desk. Spreading some on her hands, she smoothed it over the top of his shaft; my finger strokes worked it down until his entire cock was lubed and smooth. His climax was beautiful. Sperm shot from the tip covering his abdomen and a little of his chest. Claire and I smiled at each other.

We helped him clean up. It was still early, the three of us just snuggled together instead of dressing or going down out of the loft to get food or watch a movie. Jackson was the first to sleep and I felt his chest rising and falling steadily and softly. "Thank you Mia," Claire said.

"No, thank you. I needed this." I took her hand and we interlocked our fingers across his chest.

"Maybe we should do it again sometime," she smiled.

"I would like that," I whispered back. Each of us tucked in close to Jackson, our hands entwined; sleep soon found us.