Is This Turning Me On? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey where are you?" I asked as I watched the massive group of people head to their cars. Just then I saw her car pull into the middle of the mad rush to get home and out of the parking lot. I examined the crowd, families, couples, and groups of older people. But nothing about them gave them away to Ashley, most were younger, drawn to the modern church, dressed in business casual, some even more laid back. Nothing you wouldn't see at a business center. "A couple seminars on personal finances and some get rich quick thing just got out." I lied to her.

A car pulled out right in front of the glass doors. I could see Ashley responding to me as she waited to take the spot, a good 75% of the people were out the doors and into the lot.

"I'm parking, it's crazy out here, this guy is just sitting here blocking traffic." People were surrounding her car and looking right in at her as they walked by. The man who pulled out finally got moving. She steered the car into the spot with one hand on the steering wheel, the other on her phone.

I had watched the man stare in to his rear view mirror at Ashley for a good several seconds before he realized he was blocking traffic. Even from just the chest up you couldn't help but stare. The French braided pigtails came down over her shoulders. The white button up crop top was definitely too small. She was only able to get the bottom two buttons done, so the cute pink bra she told me about was right out in the open with its cute little bows, one on each strap and one in between the cups straining to contain two globes of tan flesh.

"Hello?" she asked into the phone as I watched her turning the car off. I realized I had done the same thing as the man, I had just gotten caught up in staring at her.

"Oh sorry my friend just ran by in a diaper! What the hell?" I said feigning shock. She laughed.

"Sounds like fun. But I have to tell you I feel RIDICULOUS." she admitted in embarrassment. I saw her looking around at the 20 or so people still milling about the parking lot. Most had noticed her on their own or because others were staring. I was hoping no one would say anything to her before she made it inside, it would ruin my intricate plan.

"NO way. You probably look fine, besides you should see what my friend Andrea walked in here wearing." I saw her reach over and grab her knee high stockings. She started putting on her stockings and shoes in the car. She must not have wanted to drive in the massive heels.

Ashley had the phone tucked against her shoulder as she buckled the Mary Janes. She asked amused, "Why? What did she wear?"

"Oh just a couple fig leaves."

"Oh wow!" I saw her body language perk up and her tension dissipate. She sounded relieved to know someone was dressed naughtier than her.

"Well its 105A, when you come in just make a left."

"I thought you were coming in with me?" she asked puzzled at the change in plans. She pulled a tube of shiny pink lip gloss out of her purse and began applying it in the mirror. "Just wait for me. I'm almost ready." she said as she smacked her lips examining her work.

I saw her take in her surroundings, she looked extremely out of place. I could see her physically calming herself by shaking nervous energy out of her hands and taking in deep breaths.

"Seriously..." she looked down at herself, "I feel so stupid right now," she looked around, "these people are staring at me and I haven't even gotten out." she whispered in a 'what are they gonna do when they see the rest of me voice' as she looked around at some of the people rubber necking the hot 21 year old primping herself in front of the church.

On top of that she couldn't see the several groups of 4 of 5 people standing and talking to each other in the lobby, hidden by the reflective glass doors. They were probably undergoing a Sunday ritual to converse after church. One of the men who happened to be facing the door had noticed Ashley and was trying hard not give away his secret to the rest of the group. He was enjoying the show.

"Just come in, it's a convention center, people walk around in weird costumes all the time at these places they are used to it. Like I said you should see some of my co workers, oh my god." I said with faked embarrassment.

"Ok." she said as she breathed in sharply and opened the car door. I could see the shoes, she wore them well. Then I saw the white sheer knee highs up to about her ankle.

"Do I need my purse?" I almost died of anticipation, just close the door damn it. More people on the inside began to notice her. My heart was pounding hard and my mouth was dry. I composed myself.

"Nah just leave it." I wanted her to walk in un hindered.

"Ok will you hold my phone and keys then?" she asked as she closed the car door. I managed a faint yes. The wind from the door lifted the tiny pleated skirt up just enough to catch a glimpse of the pink g string underneath.

She had no tan lines, but she didn't look fake tanned. She really did take advantage of the perks of her job, probably by the pool. She had the sexiest legs I'd ever seen and the white stockings made them seem even more inviting.

"What was that?" she said as she stepped up onto the curb.

"I said yeah I'll hold it." I regained myself, 'holy shit' I thought. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was almost panicking beginning to wonder if I should back out now while I still could. I looked at the flat abs that the crop top did nothing to cover. No piercings, no tattoos, but so sexy, and so belonging in that costume.

I was lucky she was engaged on the phone with me, it kept her from being too aware of her surroundings as she began walking towards the glass doors.

Noticing her reflection she muttered, "I cannot believe this," under her breath. I began to walk back into the hall towards 105A. She told me to hold on as she tried her best to use the hand that held the phone to hold down her skirt so the door wouldn't blow it up like the car door had.

I was now making my way deep into the hall and I was out of her sight. I could however see the back half of the lobby from the hallway. I quickly made my way to 105A.

"This is just insane. I can't believe I'm doing this. All these people in here just stopped and are staring at me." she whispered sounding humiliated. I waited for it. I could see the people, almost everyone had either turned her way or were looking over a shoulder. A good 20 or so people were staring right at her.

I still waited, she was dead silent. I leaned against the door to 105A while looking at the people staring at Ashley. I could tell reality was crashing in on her just by the dead silence on her end.

It was so quiet I heard her phone pick up someone's voice, "What does she think she's doing?"

Suddenly Ashley started moving.

I heard her heels start to clack. She was heading towards me, not back outside. Interesting I thought to myself as I ducked into 105A.

"IS this a FUCKING church?" she whispered vehemently into the phone. I had never heard her cuss.

"Yeah it's Phoenix Valley Christian Church and Convention Center. What's wrong?" I asked feigning ignorance of what could possibly be wrong with this situation.

"OH my GOSH, are you serious right now? These people probably just got out of church!" she was speaking louder now that she got farther from the lobby, "And I show up dressed like this?! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what, I mean I don't, my parents, oh my god..."

She was really freaking out, "I can't believe you talked me into this." she seethed into the phone. Just then she opened the door. I was alone with the phone, in an empty room, next to a tiny chair for kids. A stack of small chairs were in the corner, a table by the door, and Sunday school material was on all the walls. She just stared at me mouth agape.

She let the hand holding the phone fall to her side as she turned it off. She just shook her head. "You aren't even wearing a costume." was all she could think of to say faintly.

"Aren't you going to close the door? You've already given enough people a pretty damn good show." she just looked at me, to stunned to move. "Oh so you want them to see you, that's what I thought." she swallowed and closed the door quickly. She was still confused as to what exactly was going on here.

She turned and looked at me again, "I can't believe you right now, you totally fucking lied to me. What the hell was I thinking to trust you? Why would Bernice introduce us? Did you lie to her to? I don't even really know you! What is going on here?" she asked demanding answers.

I started, "Calm the fuck down. You aren't even naked. But WOW, look at you, you little tease, in your school girl outfit pretending that you're offended by what I've done." I said as I walked around her.

"What does it matter that this is a church? You still wore it, what you if you were somewhere else people who go to church wouldn't see you? Little kids saw you. Old men. They are going to go home and fantasize about you, probably jacking off in the shower or hiding from their wives in the bathroom while they picture you walking up the sidewalk in your 'innocent' little outfit with your thighs and ass sticking out." she just stared back at me shocked.

She managed to get out a "B-b-b-but..."

"Really? You are the naughty one, teenage boys saw you. And you know," I gave her a smirk, "well, I think you know what they spend most of their time doing don't you." I mocked her.

"I mean really that bra? With the bows? I mean come on who are you kidding?" she looked down at the cute bra. Ashley had been so proud to find one that matched the outfit and fit the theme.

"You wanted to be a tease and you know it. I watched you walk up here through the glass. I saw you put on your pink lip gloss. Really? You knew what you were doing, you wanted these Christians to go home and jack off while thinking about you." she was breathing hard.

She tried to defend herself, "But you said the theme, it was a costume party." she looked around frantically grasping for something that wasn't there.

"At least 100 people saw you." I exaggerated slightly for effect and she flinched. I looked down between her breasts and her heart was pounding.

"You cock tease. Come here, bend over this chair, stomach on the seat, knees and elbows on the floor." It was short enough for her to pull this off. She just looked up at me dazed. I lightly grabbed her arm and led her to the chair. She looked stoned from emotion, "Get down." she complied. I took her keys and phone and put them on the table while she got in to position.

The skirt completely exposed her ass and mound, the g string did nothing to hide either in that position. "Well would you look at that! You should see yourself," she immediately put her legs together as tight as possible, "you really are a tease aren't you."

"No..." she muttered.

I leaned over her admiring her in the awkward position, "Really, I cannot believe you wore this out in public, what the hell were you thinking when you bought it? Does your dad know that his daughter walks around in public in skirts so short that I could stick my finger up your butt hole without even lifting your skirt?"

"But you..." She began to object but I smacked her ass so quick that she yelped. It was high pitched girly type of cry, kind of sexy actually. I spanked just hard enough, but not too loud, I didn't want to draw attention. I didn't know how much could be heard through the walls and I genuinely didn't want to hurt her either. She had never done anything like this before.

"So did it ever even occur to you," I paused, "at all?"

She looked up puzzled, "That when you walked from your house to your car, and drove from there to here, that wearing that bra with the cute little bows, your pigtails, and your large breasts barely contained in your top, that you were being ogled by pretty much any man who caught a glimpse of you. I mean you don't even have tinted windows! Think of the accidents you could have caused! So selfish." she started to answer but I cut her off.

I said as if I knew for a fact, "I guarantee you RIGHT now, at least 5 guys who have seen you today are jacking off, and to be honest with you, it's probably a lot more," she gasped at the thought, "you know the ones who saw you walking in, are right now looking for a place to spank it. All while thinking about your scrumptious body walking into this church." she looked at me curiously as if this couldn't possibly be true.

I went on, "And all because of you and your little outfit, you got exactly what you wanted. I bet you even stopped to get gas in this outfit, just to show off your body to as many people as possible. Probably a really busy corner one to. God you're such an attention whore. All those people that saw you today, you're in their spank bank forever and you can't take that back." she looked panicked at the thought of men fantasizing about her in the costume for the rest of her and their lives.

"Did it ever even occur to you that maybe, just maybe, someone from your family might see you? One of your brothers, your dad? Did that occur to you?" I waited for a reply.

"No." She said meekly.

"How could such a Christian girl, with your morals not even have the thought that wearing a slutty school girl outfit, while it does cover everything I'll give you that, but barely, would be ok with your dad? It's every fathers worse night mare, the make porn about this kind of stuff!" she looked up shocked. I shook my head pretending to feel sorry for her dad, "His daughter walking around town showing of her body in nothing more than a glorified slut suit created for men with innocent teen girl fantasies." she looked surprised, she had refused to acknowledge that world existed.

"God you're such a tease." I said with contempt and smacked her ass again in the same spot on the right cheek. She was breathing hard, almost heaving. I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy when my hand smacked her ass. I smacked the left cheek twice just to even things out. She let out some cute stifled yelps that just seemed to fit her look perfectly.

I walked in front of her. She looked up at me. I could tell she was turned on, confused and humiliated just by the look in her eyes. She started to stand, "Whoa whoa, no, we aren't done." I laughed.

"What?" she asked desperately. I put my hands on her shoulders and put her right back into position. She stared up at me. I shook my head at her and laughed. She looked like she wanted to cry. I had completely broken her down. So I asked.

"You do know how fucking hot you are right?" she just looked at me confused by the question.

"W-what?" she asked afraid to give a wrong answer.

"Don't move by the way or you'll get spanked again like the little school girl tease you are." she squeezed her eyes shut trying to hold it together.

"Answer this question honestly or you get spanked 20 times, 10 on each cheek. And for real this time, I've been taking it easy on you." her eyes opened fearing the question.

"Do you know that you are a sexy little cock tease, that when guys see you out in public, or when you are at work, that you are being a tease, do you know that?" she looked at me, if she said no she knew it would be a lie, it might not have been a lie yesterday, but today she knew it was true, she had only one answer.

"Yes." she admitted, then she spasmed and swallowed air a huge gulp of air involuntarily.

"What the hell was that?" She said looking around confused. I smiled.

"That happens when you are really turned on sometimes. Or when you admit things you have refused to admit for a long time. Your body is trying to agree with your mind. Either that or you just had a small orgasm from being so turned on from admitting what good little school girl cock tease you really are being today for all these church going people. Oh I can just imagine how many men are going to think about you while having sex with their wives tonight." she just looked at me completely crushed by the thoughts I was putting in her head.

"For being such a good girl," I said in my sappiest voice, "you only get 5 spankings on each cheek."

"Oh my god." she whimpered.

"Yes oh my god." I said mockingly as I spanked her counting out each one, alternating cheeks till I got to ten. "Stand up." She stood up and stumbled. I could see moisture on the insides of her upper thighs. The skirt really was just a formality, it barely did its job and only when she didn't move.

"Come here." I walked her to the window then grabbed a 12 inch ruler, she started to move back, "Calm down I'm not going to hit you with it. Wow, what type of person do you think I am?"

She just looked at me like a child, so I put my hands up in a non threatening manner and then slowly showed her that I wanted put the ruler against the wall below the window.

"Stand here feet together facing the window." she jerked a look at me anticipating what was to come, she looked scared. "Do it." I ordered. She did it, she even instinctively straightened her posture as if trying to cut off any reprimand I could give her. What did they do to her in that Christian school I thought, amusing myself.

"You have to stand here till your ass isn't red anymore, I didn't spank you that hard so it's not going to last days or hours or anything like that but it might take a while. If I let you sit it will take longer. You do have to leave, and well your ass isn't exactly covered because you decided today would be a good day to show it to all these god fearing men here at PVC."

She closed her eyes and nodded knowing she would be mortified to leave with her ass like that.

"Well..." I said making sure she was paying attention, I removed the ruler and put it back on the table, "you know my father always said the best way to keep a child from drinking or smoking is to let them do it till it makes them sick." she looked confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked finally gathering her voice.

I smiled at her and reached over to open the blinds. As soon as she saw me reach for it she breathed in sharply and closed her eyes. I pulled them all the way to the top.

"You have to keep your eyes open, you can blink, but if you do more than that from now on you get spanked again and have to stand here longer." she nodded. I looked out the window since the building ran at a diagonal away from the parking lot mostly landscaping was there, it was a gentle bowl of grass about as big as soccer field that stretched in front of us. Along its left was the parking lot. She was lucky we weren't in 101A or she would be about 20 feet from where she parked and exposed to anyone who came in and out.

"Put your toes against the wall" She looked at me, she knew this meant that people would be able to see her from a wider angle. Even though the window was about 6 inches into the wall her boobs almost touched it. She found herself leaning back slightly to keep them from pressing into the window.

"Can you see anyone?" she looked at me and nodded almost in a sad way.

"Really?" I was actually amused that she had already been seen, "Where are they?" I asked from the safety of my spot against the wall to her left.

"To the far left getting in their van. Just barely in view", she muttered in disgust at what I was making her do.

"Their?"

"Yes i-i-it's a family," I looked at her implying I wanted more detail, "mom and dad," then she reluctantly whispered, "two boys, probably late teens."

"Have they seen you?" she swallowed, I looked at her curiously.

She looked like she wanted to run. Her fists balled up, "Yes. The parents are packing the back of the van, they must have brought refreshments or something for everyone," she looked at me knowing I wouldn't know, "sometimes we have potlucks and stuff like that at church. The two teenage boys are trying to look at me without anyone noticing. They don't have that great of a view I think they are trying to figure out how to get a better one without alerting their parents."