Is This Your Girl? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,303 Followers

Connor watched raptly, his own, smaller length jumping at the incredible sight, this girl who was his girlfriend's doppelganger holding every inch of this stranger's cock in her mouth and throat, a delirious smile spreading over those lewdly stretched lips, her hand working quicker down between her thighs.

The voice groaned in satisfaction.

Her pitiful choking grew louder and nastier. Unbidden tears brimmed at her eyes, the hazel orbs displaying a happiness usually incongruous with tears.

She slid her mouth up then.

The hand stroking at her hair took the back of her head, and before she could react, shoved her down until her nose was poking against his growing-in pubic hair. She squealed in surprise, and then that nasty retching resumed as she was forced to quickly accommodate every inch of that shaft once again.

"Not yet. I want to feel you choking around me a little more."

Not-Kayla stared up at him, her surprise and very brief panic having easily given way to acceptance. The hand down between her thighs was still working, its pace more frantic now.

A strong shudder ran over her figure moments later.

The voice chuckled.

"Did you just cum?"

A subtle nod was the answer, and then another chuckle came from behind the camera.

"Yeah, can't help yourself, can you? Just have to play with your pussy when you're sucking my dick."

Connor gulped, the crassness as usual making him squirm even as Not-Kayla simply nodded again.

The screen was still dominated by the portion of her face not blocked by the massive cock shoved through her lips. There was no movement from neither her nor the stranger, the latter indulging in having claimed her throat as a sheath, the former allowing that indulgence without resistance. That lack of resistance was emphasized by the dull calm that reigned in her pretty features, and the soft gurgling that had replaced her retching.

"That's good, just like that," the voice murmured, the hand that had forced her to suddenly retake the entirety of that cock now stroking again at her hair.

She stared up at the camera, the gleam of sweat and the blush of lustfulness imparting onto her a strangely beatific glow.

After what felt like an awfully long time to Connor, the voice spoke up again.

"Alright, you can come off it now."

Once again, inch after inch of that cock slid back into view, practically dripping with her saliva. Connor squirmed, now seeing again just how much she had taken down her throat, a mix of arousal, revulsion, and awe filling him. His hand hovered dangerously close to the bulge in his shorts.

The head popped from her lips, and then the hand that had been in her hair took the shaft by the base.

That shaft swung down to slap against her cheek.

She giggled in delight, and stayed still as more slaps followed, alternating between her cheeks, leaving them streaked with a mixture of pre-cum and her own saliva.

After eight slaps, the hand holding that beast lifted it again, but instead of bringing it down, kept it aloft.

"Give my balls a kiss."

Connor watched intently as Not-Kayla obeyed, and then left many more over them, her mouth smacking wetly again and again.

"Yeah, good little slut, that's it, show them some love..."

She purred mindlessly at the praise. The lewd sounds of her slavishness rang loud in Connor's ears, her feverish adoration making his cock throb.

That adoration continued for the next minute or so, with her switching up the manner of it, sometimes leaving more kisses, other times licking at the swollen sacks, or sucking at them, or rubbing her nose into the cleft between them.

"That's enough now," the voice cut in after that minute, "get back on that dick."

She obeyed quickly, taking the head back between her lips and replacing his hand around the base with hers.

That hand stroked along the shaft while those lips treated the head to the slick warmth of their embrace. The stranger groaned, his hand back in her hair.

"I'm close, baby girl."

The warning made her coo excitedly, and the pace of her stroking and sucking increased. Another groan came from behind the camera.

Connor felt his cock throb, his belly tight with pent-up pleasure, his hand still dangerously close to the bulge in his shorts.

A third, more guttural groan followed. Not-Kayla matched it with a moan, and then swallowed.

"Don't swallow it yet," the voice told her brusquely.

Connor could not stop himself from envisioning what was happening in her mouth, the head twitching as it unleashed more semen, her tongue drowning in a creamy sea that grew larger every second.

His hand brushed along the bulge in his shorts.

The pent-up pleasure in his belly released.

As the stranger emptied the rest of his load into Not-Kayla's mouth, Connor came in his boxers, the sticky spurts erupting out forcefully, a sick shudder running down his back, making him buck slightly in his chair. The heat that had spread across his body was blazing now, its fiery wrath momentarily burning away any feeling in him besides sheer pleasure, his head spinning from the euphoria.

"Show the people my load," the voice ordered, drawing his attention back to the video as the last spurt added to the mess in his boxers.

Not-Kayla opened her mouth wide, showing off that creamy sea he had envisioned, the pink of her tongue peeking through.

A chuckle came from behind the camera.

"You can swallow it now."

The voice had barely finished the sentence when she gulped down her prize. The satisfied sigh she let out after was met with another chuckle.

"How did it taste?"

"So good...your cum always tastes so good..."

That hand stroked along her cheek.

"Did I make you feel good, Daddy?"

"Mm-hm, you did, baby girl."

She nuzzled into the caress.

"You made me feel so good too."

"Well, I have to take care of my bitch, don't I?"

She blushed.

"Do you know what would make your bitch feel even better?"

"What?"

Connor sat still, the arousal diminishing quickly, the remaining amount keeping his eyes pinned to the video.

"If you fucked me."

"Oh yeah?"

The arousal was almost entirely gone, steadily giving way to a sick feeling in his gut.

"I always feel so good when you pound my pussy. I always cum so hard."

The arousal was gone now, replaced all over by that sick feeling.

Connor closed the tab.

Whenever he failed to resist the desire to masturbate, a sense of shame and disgust, like what he was currently feeling, would fill him soon after orgasm.

But this version was deeper and darker, a shame that struck at his soul, a disgust that made him shudder in a completely different way than barely a minute before. The feeling was also tied to the girl in the video, a carbon copy of his girlfriend in appearance, voice, and every other way as well.

That can't be her. It just can't be her.

As he shifted in his chair, he was reminded of the puddle of semen in his boxers.

Eric was in class, so there was plenty of time for him to jump into the bathroom and clean himself up. The shame and disgust did not leave, even as part of him demanded that he not even entertain the idea that the girl in the video was Kayla.

It's still porn if it's not her. It's a sin.

Once he cleaned himself up, he called Isaiah.

"Did you watch it?" was the first thing his friend said when he answered his phone.

"Not all of it."

"Well? Is it her?"

Connor hesitated.

"It can't be her."

"Do you know for sure? Because it really looks like her."

"I know that. But...it can't be her."

"Dude, come on. You have to know if it's her or not. You can't just deny that shit."

"Why would my girlfriend, who I've been with for over two years, be in a porn video with some random black guy?"

"I don't know. That's for you to find out, I guess."

"And how am I supposed to do that?!"

"Ask her."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Just ask her, 'hey, babe, are you the girl in this video sucking a big black dick?' I can't ask her that!"

"Well, you need to figure it out."

"I know that. But...it just can't be her. She wouldn't do that to me."

A short silence followed.

"Well," Isaiah said softly, "there's only one way to find out if it's her."

"I'm not asking her."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know when I know."

Connor hung up.

His anger dissipated after a few moments.

I shouldn't be too angry at him, I guess. He's just trying to be a good friend. But he's wrong. It can't be her. It can't be.

He sat back in his chair, a thousand thoughts running through his mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The dining hall was bustling, but Connor had managed to grab a booth by the back windows. He picked at his plate, occasionally glancing up whenever someone neared the booth.

After those thousand thoughts had given him a slight headache, he had gone to the gym to get at least some exercise in. Although the exertion had distracted him, once he had finished, there had been nothing to keep away the intrusive thoughts about the video.

There's no way that girl is her. Plus, the tattoos Kayla has are not like, super rare. Birds and a rose. Someone else could have them.

Similar ideas had raged in his mind all afternoon.

"Hey," a voice beside him called, and he turned to see Kayla, with Stacy and Rebecca next to her.

Kayla was already leaning over to kiss him.

Images from the video flashed through his mind: Not-Kayla sucking enthusiastically at the stranger's balls, swallowing every inch of that massive length, taking spurt after spurt of semen onto her tongue.

He jerked away from her instinctively.

Kayla drew back, her brow furrowing.

"What, you don't want to kiss me now?"

"Uh...I have nap breath."

Kayla, Stacy, and Rebecca laughed as he blushed, his mind still filled with the scandalous images of Not-Kayla treating that monstrous cock to all sorts of oral attention.

"You've had nap breath before," came Kayla's retort, as she leaned over again.

This time, he let her kiss him, forcing himself to not recoil.

This is Kayla. Your girlfriend. Not that girl.

Stacy and Rebecca joined the couple now in the booth.

The trio's idle conversation went in one ear and out the other, as his mind returned quite resolutely to thoughts of the video. He managed to explain away his absentmindedness whenever called out on it by blaming his nap, which the trio accepted.

Once they finished dinner, the quartet separated. Stacy and Rebecca headed to their shift at the campus café, while Kayla accompanied him to his dorm.

The next several hours were spent with her focusing on her homework and him trying to focus on his. More pesky thoughts of the video distracted him, however, so he eventually turned on the television. A basketball game provided enough distracting entertainment.

As time ticked later and later, he found himself dreading bedtime.

The couple had started sleeping together more since the start of the school year, as he had felt they had proven they could trust themselves to not give into temptation even when sharing a bed. It had become one of his favorite parts of the day, getting into bed next to her, and he had also found that he slept better with her.

But thanks to the video, the prospect of lying beside Kayla was not as comforting as it usually would be.

She turned in before him, as she had an earlier day than him tomorrow. Her goodnight kiss was quick and affectionate, and he once again forced himself to not recoil from it.

The disconcerting reluctance to sleep next to her resulted in him watching a few more hours of television, but finally, tiredness creeping over him, he got ready for bed.

When he slipped under the blanket, she was already asleep.

The second he closed his eyes, images from the video bombarded him.

It can't be her.

majicman21
majicman21
1,303 Followers
12