Is This Your Girl? Ch. 02

Story Info
Connor watches the rest of the video and hatches a plan.
9.6k words
4.36
28.4k
60

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers

It's not her. It can't be. It just can't be.

A salacious scene played in Connor's mind. His girlfriend, Kayla, had her mouth on a big black cock, its dark flesh contrasted against her paler features and pink lips. The scene had popped up throughout the day, always accompanied by a mix of arousal and shame. That mix bloomed in him now.

If it isn't her, she has a twin out there.

He was nudged from the side, and looked over, pulled from his reverie, to see Emily staring at him, brow arched in concern.

"Earth to Connor."

"Yeah, you alright?" Todd asked from across the table.

"You totally zoned out, dude," Luis told him. "Emily said your name like five times."

"Uh...sorry," he muttered. "I'm just...thinking about my thesis."

Nice save.

"Oh yeah," Alyssa piped up. "How's that going?"

"Uh...it's going alright. Coming along."

"Is it?" Emily asked, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You look worried."

"Yeah, dude, you can tell us how it's really going," Luis added.

No, I can't...

"No, it's fine, really. I must have resting worried face or something."

He forced a laugh as the group chuckled at his joke.

"Yeah, I can't wait to do my thesis next year," Luis said sarcastically.

"Oh, it's not that bad," Emily assured him. "You just have to find a topic that interests you."

"I don't think they'll let me do one on anime..."

"Well, I mean a topic that relates to your major."

Luis shrugged.

"Sorry I zoned out," Connor said then. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Tomorrow's bible study," Rebecca answered.

"Oh, cool," he replied, forcing himself to show some interest.

"Dessert time," Gerald spoke up as he padded into the dining room, carrying several boxes of pastries.

"Ooh, my favorite time of the day," Todd joked.

The campus minister chuckled, setting the boxes down on the table.

"I got chocolate chip cookies, rugelach, cake pops, and-"

Black and white cookies.

"-black and white cookies."

Images flashed in Connor's mind, of black and white coming together in another way, Kayla sucking eagerly at a meaty length, its ebony flesh again contrasting so starkly with her lighter skin.

Another nudge came at his side, and he glanced over to Emily.

"Thinking about your thesis again?" she asked.

"Hey," Gerald spoke up, "I thought I told you guys before, this is a thesis-free zone."

"Sorry," Connor muttered.

The campus minister's smile fell.

"You can talk about it if you want," he said quickly, fixing a concerned gaze on Connor. "I was just joking. You do seem worried."

"No, I'm fine, really. I was just thinking about it, but not, you know, worrying about it."

Gerald nodded solemnly.

"But we should probably change the subject to something more interesting than my thesis..."

"Definitely," the campus minister said with a grin.

"So then," Alyssa piped up, "how's Kayla?"

He managed to not wince.

It's not her. It can't be.

"Uh...she's good."

"She hasn't come by in a while," Gerald commented casually. "Either here or church."

"She's just busy."

Busy sucking dick and putting it on the internet.

"No one's too busy for church," Luis said, shaking his head firmly.

"Well, it's not a priority for her, I guess."

"Have you talked to her about it?"

He hesitated.

"Let's not pry," Emily cut in, her hand back on his shoulder. "That's between them and God."

"Sorry," Luis apologized, "didn't mean to interrogate you."

"Nah, don't worry about it."

"It is a shame though," Alyssa chimed in. "I like seeing her around here. You two are a cute couple."

He fought back another wince.

"The first couple of the Newman Club," Todd joked.

"Nah, that's Gerald and Sister Antoinette," Luis said, playfully elbowing the campus minister.

The group laughed as Gerald rolled his eyes in bemusement. Connor's laughter was forced.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Connor slipped into his room, closing the door behind him.

Towel securely around his waist, he sat at his desk, and opened his laptop.

Wednesday was his busiest day of the week. Between a morning class, two afternoon classes, the weekly late afternoon Newman Club trip to St. Thomas' food pantry, the weekly Newman Club meeting-slash-dinner afterwards, and his late-evening gym session, he had little time for leisure until late. Even the shower he usually took after the gym was quick and efficient.

But no matter where he had been today, thoughts of Kayla had sprung up. It had been disconcerting enough to think about her sucking cock while putting soup cans on the food pantry shelves. To do so while sitting across from her at lunch had been even more so, as he had listened to her chatting about her day while imagining her lips wrapped around a meaty shaft.

Usually, after his post-gym shower, he would go hang out with her for the last portion of her shift at the campus café.

But with thoughts of her infidelity swirling in his mind, he found himself not exactly enthused about that idea.

It took him a few minutes to get through his emails. Once he was finished, he sat back in his chair, and finally addressed a burgeoning temptation.

I don't have to watch any more of the video. It's not her. It can't be.

The voice was quickly answered by another voice.

You might as well make sure it's not her. Just watch a little bit more.

He was halfway through the sign of the cross before he stopped, sighing heavily.

Praying about something always seemed to help, whether it was academically related or about a more personal matter.

But now, he felt neither satisfaction nor the sense of security that usually came from the sign of the cross, no sign that prayer would help.

Of course it'll help, came a stern voice. It always helps.

How can God help with this? a second voice spoke up.

God can help with anything.

The second voice did not speak up, but Connor did not need it to. With the sign of the cross unfinished, he opened the email he had received yesterday from Isaiah.

It can't be her...but I should make sure.

'Daddy Makes His Bitch Feel Better' started playing. He felt a heat bloom inside him as he fast-forwarded, trying to ignore the quick glimpses of the parts he had already seen, Kayla baring her body for the camera, letting a stranger finger her, sucking at a big black cock, fitting every inch of it into her throat, kissing at those ebony balls, showing off a fresh batch of semen in her mouth before swallowing it down.

The video reached the part where he had stopped watching.

"I always feel so good when you pound my pussy," came Not-Kayla's voice. "I always cum so hard."

He jumped in surprise, only then realizing that his headphones were not plugged in, and hurriedly paused the video.

Eric was in his room, studying intently, and the volume had not been that high, but Connor's heart raced anyway as he plugged his headphones in. Keeping his towel secure around his waist, he scurried over to the door, and opened it just enough to see out. The common room was empty; a light came from Eric's ajar door on the other side of it.

His heart still racing, Connor closed his door, and sat back down. Once he put his headphones in, he resumed the video.

Not-Kayla was sitting back on her heels, her pert breasts in the middle of the shot, her smooth belly leading to her slick sex. Her eyes were fixed on the camera, that hazel gaze filled with lust.

"Please, Daddy...I need you inside me..."

The sheer desperation in those words made him shudder.

A hand came into the shot to stroke at her cheek.

"Don't worry, baby girl, I'll give you what you need...but first I want to taste you again."

The video cut away, and Connor's cock twitched.

The scene was now being shot from the side. Not-Kayla was on her back on the bed, her hips at the edge, her thighs slung over the stranger's shoulders. The new scene meant that Connor could finally see this stranger, but his face was blocked by one of those thighs. What Connor could see, however, was a fit physique, firm muscles all over a lean frame.

"Ooh, Daddy, yes..."

Not-Kayla squirmed, her hand in the stranger's hair, her back arching, her breasts jiggling slightly to her movement. Her face was turned away from the camera, depriving Connor of a view of her expressions.

The stranger's head bobbed between her legs. A faint slurping sound reached his ears.

"Mm, eat it just like that...fuck, your tongue always feels so good..."

Connor squirmed along with her, his cock quickly starting to tent his towel.

Not-Kayla moaned, her back arching again, and then she turned her head towards the camera.

The look on her face was of empty-headed pleasure. Her eyes were wide, fluttering to the stranger's oral efforts, her mouth gasping open to let out more moans, her tongue occasionally running over her lips. Connor could not help but notice that her natural prettiness was enhanced by that delight, her skin boasting a soft flush, her eyes chock-full of arousal.

"Mm, don't stop...don't stop..."

The stranger moved a hand over her tensing belly to caress at her breasts. She cooed, arching her back intentionally this time into that contact. While his hand was gentle at first, after a few seconds, it began to squeeze assertively, fingers dimpling the mounds.

Connor shuddered, watching that hand knead at her breasts. There was no escaping the contrast of colors, the dark brown of that hand and the pale pink of those breasts at its mercy. His cock throbbed, straining against his towel.

"Eat that little pussy up, ooh yes..."

The crassness of her words made him gulp nervously, a heat crawling over his body.

The slurping sound grew louder, the stranger voracious in his oral appreciation.

"I'm close, don't stop, please, going to cum..."

Her squirming turned into bucking, her hand twining into his hair, her face turning away from the camera. A brief burst of disappointment bloomed in him from the deprivation of that look on her face, but it was quickly followed by shame.

The shame did not last long, however, as his arousal was mounting, leaving space for little else.

"Keep going, keep that tongue going, mm, so close..."

A wordless squeal fell from her seconds later, a wild buck bringing her hips up off the bed. Her head snapped to the side, and Connor's eyes widened at the look on her face, the sheer ecstasy, the glazed-over euphoria, the drunken bliss. There was a dullness to that look, as if there was no intelligence there, only pleasure, her existence narrowed down to just that.

The stranger drew back to let her recover, her breathing settling, her bucking stilling.

After a few more seconds, she glanced down at him, giggling shyly.

The stranger moved up over her, and Connor immediately looked at his face.

Don't recognize him. Although it's not definitive. Not the best angle or picture.

Not-Kayla giggled again as the stranger kissed over her belly, his mouth sliding up steadily, lingering at her breasts, sucking at the stiff nipples, nipping here and there.

The stranger focused on her breasts for a few more seconds before he drew back out of frame, leaving her alone in the shot.

The camera shook slightly, and then moved towards her. She tracked its approach as it rounded the foot of the bed, stopping there to let her dominate the shot from a different angle, that nubile nakedness lounging lazily, her legs raised to let her feet sit on the bed instead of hanging off. A smile tugged at her lips, and she spread her legs, dipping a hand down to her soaked folds.

Soaked is an understatement.

Those folds gleamed lewdly, dappled by a swamp of juices, a few trickles running down over her taint. She slipped a few fingers into the slit, finding more wetness there, more trickles oozing out. Her eyes drifted from above the camera to below it, aiming an adoring gaze at what must have been that big black cock.

She's never once looked at me like that.

The camera moved closer, taking her face out of frame, and bringing her sex closer to the center.

And then that ebony shaft came into view, inch after inch entering the shot, advancing menacingly on her sex, as if to demonstrate how much she would have to fit inside herself. Connor felt his eyes widen again, his own smaller cock jumping underneath the towel.

The shaft loomed over her lower half, blocking the view of its entirety. A hand wrapped around the base and guided the head to the slit. A soft moan came from her, the fingers in her sex slipping out to simply frame it.

The head nudged into it.

Connor gulped nervously.

There's no way that can fit inside her.

While he was left nervous and taken aback by the size disparity between the stranger's shaft and Not-Kayla's slit, she was impatient and needy, squirming restlessly, letting out more soft moans. A sudden thought popped up in his mind, a desire to see her face and the expression on it. There was no time to digest that desire, however, as the head began to ease inside, the hand around the base keeping the shaft steady.

The slit eagerly welcomed it, a few dribbles of wetness trickling down over that meatiness. Not-Kayla sucked in a gasp.

"Oh yeah," the stranger groaned. "So hot...so wet...so good, baby girl..."

Connor stared straight at that slit, already stretched around just the head.

There's no way that can fit inside her.

That thought was proven wrong right away.

His eyes bugged from their sockets as he watched her take every inch in short order. She purred, the sound devoid of anything but pleasure, no pain, no strain, no discomfort, only pure satisfaction, not even when the hand left the base to let those balls smush against her taint.

Holy shit...

He gulped nervously again, blinking in amazement. His mind flashed back to when that shaft had entered the shot, showing off its prodigious size, and then imagined Not-Kayla's insides, her tender channel wrapped around the monstrous slab, that meatiness somehow able to occupy that tight space with a marked lack of difficulty.

Has she done this before? he found himself wondering. And how many times?

The thought made him shudder.

It's bad enough she's done it at least once...

Not-Kayla had not stopped purring as she had taken that shaft, but after the initial groan, the stranger had stayed quiet.

But now, Connor heard triumphant laughter.

"You see that?" the stranger crowed to the audience. "She takes every inch like a champ. First time I put it in her, she almost cried. But she's used to it now. I could ride her for hours."

Connor could not stop himself from thinking about that first time, and then about the prospect of her really taking it for hours.

"How's it feel, baby girl?"

"Mm, so good...you always feel so good inside me..."

The camera moved up, depriving him of a view of that stretched slit, but revealing Not-Kayla's face, her lower lip caught between her teeth, a heady blush across her cheeks, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Please, Daddy...fuck me...please..."

The camera moved again, giving Connor another look at that stretched slit, torn open around that shaft, those balls resting against the taint. Connor's shaft was by now leaking pre-cum, a small circle of it dappling the already wet towel.

"Mm, look at that," the stranger groaned. "Fits like a glove."

That shaft began to move, and again Connor's eyes widened as he was reminded just how much this girl who so closely resembled his girlfriend had taken. Those lips twitched around the retreat, but the shaft slid back smoothly, inch after inch slipping out. Connor's eyes widened further, bugging from his sockets again, the sight of that formidable beast even lewder with it coated in her slick juices.

The retreat ended with just the first inch inside her.

Connor squirmed, still taken aback by the scene before him, now not just by the fact that Not-Kayla was a perfect doppelganger for Kayla, but also by the fact that she could so effortlessly take that brutish slab inside her and get pleasure from it.

That brutish slab shoved back into her, more forcefully this time. His cock jumped as he watched the slit stretch helplessly, every inch through it in seconds.

Not-Kayla squealed, a shudder running over her, her thighs trembling.

"Oh yeah, take me deep, just like that..."

The camera swung up to her face, again showing off the desire and delight there, those hazel eyes empty of anything else.

Another thrust made her squeal again, her breasts jiggling from the impact, her eyes fluttering, her nose scrunching up, her tongue licking over her lips, her hands grabbing fistfuls of the sheets.

More thrusts came, setting a steady pace.

"Yes, fuck yes, give it to me..."

The camera swung back down to that slit, and Connor felt his arousal rise higher still.

That slit let the meatiness pump intently, easily taking it. Once again, he was struck by the color contrast between them, the pink of those folds and the creamy skin around it, the dark brown of the shaft and balls. The stranger had moved his hand off the base and was now squeezing possessively at Not-Kayla's thigh.

More juices streamed from the slit, a constant flow making the going wetter, that shaft squishing through it.

"Goddamn, this pussy's so good," the stranger groaned.

A moan came from Not-Kayla at that comment.

The camera swung back up to her face. The hand on her thigh came into the shot and landed on her breasts. She moaned again, arching her back into the touch.

The stranger slapped at a breast, making her yelp. More slaps came as the thrusts carried on, setting those mounds to a wilder jiggling. Not-Kayla giggled, staring up past the camera.

"You always love slapping my tits," she said in mock offense.

"Mm-hm," the stranger drawled. "They're fun to play with."

She giggled again as another slap landed.

After one more, the hand returned to the previous affectionate treatment, kneading gently, stroking tenderly.

The camera moved back down as that cock began to slide out. Connor swallowed nervously, once again marveling at how much meat had fit inside her and how easily she had taken that ridiculous amount.

Seriously...how can that thing fit inside her?

The stranger ignored her petulant whine, and that cock finally popped out, its flesh shining with her wetness. The camera moved, as the stranger clambered onto the bed, his muscular thigh coming into the shot briefly before he rearranged himself atop her. His hand took his cock by the base and slapped it down in between her breasts, leaving a sticky smear over the pale swath.

Connor felt a quiver run down his spine as more rude whacks rained down onto those breasts. This new position afforded him a view of not just that disrespectful treatment, but also Not-Kayla's face and her gleeful reactions. The slaps landed all over, sometimes on a nipple, other times simply on the pert swells themselves. The pale swath was quickly left reddened and gleaming, a mix of his pre-cum and her wetness glazing it.

"Push them together," the stranger told her.

Another quiver washed over Connor as she obeyed immediately.

That cock slid in between the round orbs, letting them blanket it, the head peeking out in between them and nudging against her chin.

"Give it a kiss."

Connor squirmed, the heat of arousal all over him, sweat cropping up on his brow.

Not-Kayla craned her neck and landed a little smooch on the tip.

"No, no, no...kiss it like you love it."

She dropped her lips back onto it. This time, with her sultry eyes staring past the camera, she slurped wetly, making out with that broad tip.

majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers