All Comments on 'Is This Your Girl? Ch. 02'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Jeez, not another weak, spineless, pathetic, cuck story

Plus, you've added the religious nutter aspect as well. At least we now know that "Daddy" is onsite at the University. Plus, his baby girl is just a complete slut. Mmm But why would she allow Daddy to make and upload videos? She must want her pathetic BF to find out. With all those other videos as well, someone will recognise both her plus "daddy" and out them. Why would the "doormat" continue to want a relationship with the whore? (They must be making dollars off the videos)

Of course, her female friends also seem to know what's going on. So, with his friend Isack they must be able to find out the facts. Please oh please let "Daddy" be a Professor at the University! Outing him just might result in him losing his position and her getting kicked out. (Duty of Care) Let Connor win out over the cheating slut. For once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to get her attention

How about sending her a couple of texts ? First one “Not with Professor ? Where are you ?” Followed by “Did not realize you were into porn “ with link to movie. “Need to hear from you NOW before the whole campus gets this ...... Do I have your attention ?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope part three soon

Can’t wait to read part three soon. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Let him grow a pair and be an adult male--for your readers. There are plenty more wimpy cuck stories for those readers. Thanks for your work and time--whatever you decide to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. Not all WM are spineless cucks and not all BM are alphas. I would LOVE for him to get back at her somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I hope there will be more parts of this storie, at least 8 more. Its good storie to read. I hope we will see her friends joining her.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

PERFECT BUILD UP. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

Also for the haters: not every story is going to be tailor made for you. Not everything’s going to be your cup of tea. I for one love what the author is doing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the story so far, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She and her friends all need to be burned bad after they humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Federiquito

Excellent story.

I hope you continue narrating it.

Well, you manage to write about interracial sex in a very morbid way.

Written greetings, from Mexico.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 3 years ago

Entertaining and will be interesting to see what you do with the stomped on boyfriend. GF and friends seem to have the basic contempt in spades(no pun)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
terrible

could have been fun , but the forced interracial shite ruined it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FTDS

Please finish this thing!

translover021translover021almost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. It ticks all my Kink boxes. Keep up the great work.

octabrainoctabrainover 2 years ago

The story is awesome!

Leroy371Leroy371about 2 years ago

Still like the story. Maybe a bit long "seeing" the movie. Anyway i hope it keeps the slutty way in the following chapters and not turning into a cuckold story, I would appreciate this. There is so much in the storyline. Keep it going.

Being very religious and not having sex with your girlfriend before marriage could cause problems. Fortunately not every relationship have this extreme constellation. So folks out there don´t fear the worst.

I hope the story hold the level. Let´s enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES