Is This Your Girl? Ch. 06

Story Info
Flashback to Kayla's first time with Victor.
8.1k words
3.97
11.1k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

I have about half an hour before our Skype date...

Kayla laid back on the bed, the damp towel in between her and the sheets.

Probably shouldn't Skype with him while I'm horny.

She darted over to her drawers, and snuck out her dildo, the thin shaft cool in her palm.

The damp towel was underneath her again seconds later. She let her eyes drift shut, the tip of the shaft meeting her folds, rubbing over them, stirring up a slight slickness. A gentle push sent the first inch inside her. Her back arched, a gasp spilling out. With her free hand, she caressed over her breasts, focusing on her stiffening nipples.

Connor snuck into her imagination, joining her on the bed, his mouth finding one of her nipples. She pushed the dildo deeper, starting to squirm.

Her mind flashed back to the fall semester, to the time the two of them had made out drunkenly after a party. He had been daring enough to take her shirt off, but his dedication to preserving his virginity had won out somehow, scuttling her hopes for some much-needed fun.

But in her imagination, the scene played out further, past that point, his hands moving next to her jeans.

Through her building lust came a sense of unease. She pushed the dildo deeper, soldering through that unease, the lust just enough to distract from it. Another gasp spilled out. Her back arched again.

But the unease mounted as Imagination-Connor pulled her jeans down.

Fuck...

Her eyes flew open, and she frowned in frustration.

It feels wrong to fantasize about him like this when he won't even do it in real life.

She closed her eyes again. A random silhouette replaced Imagination-Connor in the fantasy, the strong, decisive shadow taking the rest of her clothes off, leaving her naked.

If not Connor, then maybe...Idris Elba. He's as likely to fuck me anyway.

Imagination-Idris spread her legs, his thick shaft aimed straight at her soaked sex. Real-Kayla squirmed, pumping the dildo deep. Her gasps grew into moans. Imagination-Idris slid inside her, his chiseled physique looming over her. The hand at her breasts matched his mouth in the fantasy, focusing attention on her nipples.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So, how do you know these guys again?" Rebecca asked Michelle.

"Theo's my dealer. The other guys are his friends. One of them works on campus, actually. He's usually at the Roost."

Grace looked over at Kayla, rolling her eyes.

"And your dealer just invited us out for the night?" Rebecca followed up.

"Well, he's not just my dealer. He's also a fuck buddy."

"Right..."

"He said it'd be a fun time. And we could use some fun. The frats get boring."

"How dare you?" Kayla said in mock indignation. "Sigma is so not boring!"

"And you girls always say we should explore. This is exploring. If it sucks, we don't have to go back."

The nippy night air sent a breeze around the quartet.

"Why aren't we walking?" Rebecca asked next. "Isn't it, like, five minutes away?"

"Ten," Michelle said, glancing at her phone. "But my parents pay for my Uber rides, so it's free. Don't complain."

"It's not free if your parents pay for it," Grace pointed out.

"It's free for me."

A car turned onto the street ahead and slunk up next to them.

"Alright, this is him," Michelle said hurriedly. "Let's go!"

Soon enough, the car pulled up to a bar, pulsing music spilling from the open door.

"Oh, how's Connor?" Rebecca asked Kayla as the quartet slipped from the car.

"He's good. Going to Rome for a few days. I wish I could visit him there."

"Ooh, that'd be fun," Grace cut in.

"Would it count if he fucked you in Italy?" Michelle asked, smirking.

"Not if it's close to where the Pope lives," Rebecca joked. "That'd make it worse."

"You mean the Vatican?" Kayla spoke up. "And it would definitely count."

"Stay ready, girls," Michelle said suddenly, nodding towards the door. "There they are."

The four men standing there were uniformly tall and dark-skinned.

Rebecca wolf-whistled quietly.

"One for each of us?" Grace asked sardonically.

"I said I'd bring three friends," Michelle told her. "And he said he'd bring three. Just works out."

"One of them will be pissed if he's stuck with Kayla," Rebecca cut in.

"Excuse me, I'm the hottest one here," Kayla shot back.

"Yeah, but you're not going to put out."

"Tonight," Michelle told Kayla firmly, "you don't have a boyfriend. Just have fun."

"But not too much fun," Grace added.

Michelle rolled her eyes.

"All I know is I'm getting fucked at the end of the night. Whatever you three do is up to you."

"Hey there, baby," one of the men called to Michelle.

"Hey yourself," she said coolly, strutting up to him, standing on her tip-toes for a kiss.

"I'm Rebecca," Rebecca said, bypassing the couple to step in front of the other three.

"I'm Grace."

"I'm Kayla," Kayla spoke up, letting her eyes trail over the remaining three.

They're cute, at least.

"I'm Kai," one of the trio spoke up next.

"I'm Victor."

"I'm Sean."

Michelle and the fourth separated.

"I'm Michelle," the former introduced herself.

"And I'm Theo," the latter spoke up, nodding to the three women.

"Let's head inside," Kai suggested, the other men falling in behind him.

"At least they're cute," Rebecca commented quietly to Grace and Kayla.

Theo slung an arm around Michelle's waist, leading her inside, the three women following after them.

The interior was dim and loud, the pulsing music filling up the nearby dance floor. The group headed towards the bar first, Kai leading the way, Kayla bringing up the rear. Her eyes fixed on the dance floor, where couples writhed sensually to the music, a few singles threading the sea here and there, on the lookout for potential partners.

"We're going to grab a table," Theo told Kai. "Order us two usuals?"

Kai nodded. Theo guided Michelle towards the tables, arm around her waist.

"What're the usuals?" Rebecca asked Kai.

"Rum and coke. But you ladies can get whatever you want."

Kayla was last in line to order, but Rebecca and Grace waited for her so the trio could head over to the table together. Eight people made the table crowded, but the men stepped back slightly.

"Squeeze in there," Victor said, smiling lightly.

She slipped in between him and the table, feeling his eyes rake over her figure.

I do look great in this dress.

A blush rose on her cheeks. She drank, suddenly grateful to have Rebecca and Grace next to her.

The first portion of the night was spent drinking and chatting. Theo and Michelle left the table soon, heading to the dance floor, his hand by that point atop her ass.

Lucky girl.

Her blush deepened. She glanced down at her glass to see it almost empty.

"Need another?" Victor asked. "Me too."

He gestured for her to follow. She hesitated, but then fell into step, taking a second to ogle him from behind.

It's only right.

Victor ordered their drinks, and then turned back to her.

"So, do you guys come here a lot?" she asked. "You seem like you really know the place."

"Yeah, we like it here. The manager is Sean's uncle, so they take care of us."

"Oh, that's cool. A family connection."

"And you're with us, so they'll take care of you too."

"Part of the group, I guess."

The bartender handed over their drinks. Victor led her back to the table.

"How hard is he trying with you?" Rebecca asked, leaning closer. "These guys are turning on the charm."

She shrugged.

"Just making conversation."

A few drinks later, and Kayla found the music attractive, the sight of all those bodies squirming rhythmically an alluring draw.

"Come on," Sean finally spoke up, looking around the table, "let's go dance, huh?"

The three women looked around at each other. Rebecca nodded first, followed by Grace, and then Kayla. The three men grinned, leading the way again.

Sean and Grace paired up, the latter casting a sheepish look at Kayla. Kai sidled closer to Rebecca, whose face, flushed from the alcohol, lit up with a certain interest.

Kayla noticed Victor eyeing her with his own certain interest.

"Wait, let's just dance together," she murmured to Rebecca.

"You'll be fine. Just have fun."

Rebecca and Kai entered the dance floor, quickly blending into the crush of bodies.

Victor glanced back to the table.

"We don't have to dance if you don't want to."

Kayla hesitated.

It's just dancing. What am I worried about?

"Nah, let's do it..."

Victor smiled and extended a hand. Another blush rose on her cheeks. She took his offered hand, following him into the crush of bodies.

A warmth washed over her from that crush. Victor pulled her closer, turning her so her back was against his chest. The feel of his body on hers added to her warmth. His hands took hold of her hips, drawing a squeak of surprise from her.

It's just dancing.

"You alright?" he asked her, starting to move, swaying and grinding.

"...yes," she replied faintly, his movement triggering an instinctive reaction.

The warmth flowed over her. His solid physique was easy to melt into. She swayed and worked back onto him.

This is nice.

Time fell away, just the music and their bodies, his chest on her back, his hands on her hips, his breath on her neck.

This is very nice.

She let him take the lead, simply moving along with him. Between the alcohol and the music, there was little room for much thought beyond appreciating the moment.

"That's good," Victor spoke up. "You know how to move."

His breath tickled her ear, and the praise sent a shiver along her. She focused on the pace of his hips, matching it with hers, suddenly wanting to show that it was no fluke or accident.

All too soon, he slipped back, taking her by the hand, leading her through the crush.

"I need another drink."

She followed along, glancing around to idly check for her friends, seeing none.

Rebecca was at the bar, however, chatting with Kai.

"Oh hey!" she chirped when she noticed Kayla. "There you guys are. Let's do shots!"

Kai ordered a round, winking at Rebecca.

Kayla felt Victor right next to her. Away from the dance floor, a slight unease cropped up, but it was heavily underlined by a strange excitement.

"You alright?" Rebecca asked her, noticing the unease.

I'm fine, just haven't danced with a guy in a while...at least not like this.

"Yeah...just having a good time."

"Well, don't have too good of a time."

The shots arrived, and the quartet toasted.

After the shot, Victor took his turn to order, and came back to Kayla with two drinks.

"Rum and coke. They have the best rum here. Straight from Jamaica."

"And the best coke?"

"That too. Probably not straight from Jamaica though."

He tapped his glass against hers.

Nearby, Rebecca and Kai were engaged in conversation, leaving her alone with Victor.

"So, how long have you guys known Michelle?"

"Since freshman year. I met her through Stacy. They were roommates, and I had two classes with Stacy."

"Where's Stacy tonight?"

"She's not the type who likes to go out. But they get along great."

He nodded.

"What about Rebecca and Grace?"

"Rebecca and I were roommates. Grace lived down the hall from us."

"And that's the whole story?"

She nodded back.

"How long have you known these guys?"

"We went to high school together. And now, Theo is our dealer, so we all have another reason to stick with him."

"I didn't even know Michelle had a dealer."

"He's got good stuff. Has connections and shit."

"Maybe I should get something from him," she joked.

"Can't hurt to talk to him. You could get the college girl discount. Or just come back to my place later tonight. I might have a little left. I'd be happy to share with you."

She giggled, blushing.

"I have a boyfriend."

Victor smirked.

"Do you need his permission to smoke?"

She shook her head, another giggle spilling out.

"No, I just probably shouldn't go to a random guy's place!"

"Random?!" he exclaimed, a theatrically pained expression on his face. "We've been introduced!"

She giggled again.

"I know, right? We're practically best friends."

He clinked his glass against hers and took a sip.

The conversation carried on, chatting mixed with flirtation, the latter plus the alcohol keeping a heady flush on her skin. Rebecca and Kai soon returned to the dance floor.

"You up for more dancing?" Victor asked once their drinks were empty.

"Let's do it!"

He extended a hand, and she accepted, her eyes moving to ogle him again on the way back to the dance floor.

Their bodies reunited, her back melting into his front, his hands resettling on her hips. The unease from before surfaced, but the mix of music, sensations, and the simple thrill of physical closeness combined to drown it. She let her head tilt back against his shoulder.

As their bodies moved, one of his hands found her chin, and guided her head back. He kissed her, the contact of his mouth on hers sending a jolt along her body. The previous unease bubbled back towards the surface but was easily overshadowed by that previous strange excitement. The haze of alcohol helped dull the unease as well. She kissed back, chasing more of those jolts.

The mindless acceptance of his kiss was followed by a burst of unease, as if her brain had needed a minute to process the act. She drew back, blinking in surprise, still swaying and grinding onto him.

"I have a boyfriend," she murmured.

"Where is he?" Victor asked, kissing at her neck, sending another jolt through her core.

"Europe..."

"That's far away."

"Mm-hmm," she agreed mindlessly, tilting her head to the side just as mindlessly, inviting more kisses.

One of his hands snuck from her hip to her ass. She moaned, appreciating how his hand felt, firm and curious, making itself at home with a part of her figure that should have been off-limits.

The part that only Connor should be able to touch...not that he ever would.

His other hand tilted her head back for another kiss.

She squirmed against him. Warmth bloomed inside her, more than just from the dancing and the heat of the bodies gathered around them. His tongue probed at her lips, and she parted them, meeting it with hers.

Neediness staved off the unease. She enjoyed the moment, making out with him, entranced by the rhythm of the music and the delight of his body on hers, of finally feeling a body on hers again in such a sensual way. Even when the unease made an advance towards dominating her thoughts, it was easily beaten back.

We're just making out.

His mouth slipped off hers again, finding her neck, drawing another moan from her.

"You really need this, huh?"

She nodded, shivering at how his voice brushed delicately over her ear.

"You need more?"

She nodded again.

"I know a little spot."

His hand closed around hers, and she followed after him again, through the crush of couples, towards the other end of the dance floor. The excitement and neediness did not diminish, even just his grip on her hand helping keep them high. He led her from the dance floor, towards a side corridor, bypassing the bathrooms. A few more doors awaited around a corner. She bit her lip as they neared one.

The door opened. Sean and Grace spilled out, laughing giddily.

Sean was the first to notice them. A grin erupted across his face, and he winked at them.

Grace, meanwhile, sidled up to Kayla, leaning in close.

"You alright?"

Kayla nodded, noticing concern and suspicion in her friend's eyes.

"You probably shouldn't go in there."

Kayla drew back in surprise.

"What? We're just making out."

Grace crinkled her eyebrows.

"Just looking out for you."

"I don't need you to look out for me."

"Fine."

"Let's get another drink," Sean suggested to Grace.

"Let's do it."

The couple walked away, leaving the door open.

Victor ushered her inside. The excitement surged, even as she glanced around warily, her unease exacerbated by Grace's comment.

"Relax," Victor murmured.

She turned around, and he kissed her again. A hand slid around her waist to grope her ass, while another landed on her hip. Instinct offered no struggle, only more acceptance.

But the unease mounted again when the hand at her ass dipped underneath her dress.

She drew back.

"Let's...let's go dance..."

He nipped at her neck, turning her suggestion into a moan. With the unease at the forefront of her mind, she noticed the neediness in that noise. A blush of embarrassment rose on her skin.

"Let's just dance."

"You sure?"

That same brushing whisper against her ear made her legs tremble, adding to the sensations muddling her mind along with the alcohol.

"...yes...let's just...dance."

She extricated herself from his grip, and took his hand, leading him to the door. Her unease decreased once out and dissipated further on the way back to the dance floor. A few glances over her shoulder showed his eyes pinned to her ass.

The dance floor beckoned, and she dove in, this time guiding him to a place towards the center. His hands returned to her hips, and his mouth returned to hers.

We're just making out.

One of those hands snuck to her ass. She pressed into it, enjoying its boldness.

He'd be doing more than groping me if we had stayed in that room.

The thought sent a jolt through her.

His hand grew bolder soon, sneaking under the dress again. The unease surged, but with her in the grip of neediness, battered by music and body warmth and base passion, it was unable to challenge for supremacy. The hand found her panties.

His mouth moved off hers, landing a few kisses at her neck.

"Are you wet for me?" he asked, a playful lilt to his voice.

She was suddenly very aware of her neediness, expressed physically as well as aurally.

I haven't been wet like this in a long time.

His hand squeezed her ass through the panties.

"You sure you don't want to go back there? It'll just be me and you."

She moaned again, paralyzed by the thought of such improper isolation, of indulging in wanton behavior so close to yet far enough away from any potential audience.

"I'll take care of you, give you just what you need."

I need you to touch me and never stop.

The daring hand teased at the hem of her panties. She squirmed, painfully aware now of how wet she was, of how good his hands felt, of his breath so close and intimate on her neck.

Just think of how much better this would feel back there all alone with him.

"It'll just be me and you...I can make you feel so good."

"I want to feel good," she replied mindlessly, her mind swimming with sordid images of the two of them in the room, removed from the dance floor and the people crowded around them.

"Then let's go."

Arousal and nervousness roiled through her on the way through the throng of bodies. In minutes, the door was in front of them.

The stark light and shelves of supplies inside offered a strange backdrop to the confusing mix of emotions inside her. But all that mattered once Victor shut the door was their solitude, no witnesses around them, even the pulsing music muted and far-off.

His kiss drew a purr from her, the passion and desire scrambling her mind further. He put a hand on her stomach, and gently pushed her backwards, until she found herself against the wall. That predicament barely bothered her. She kissed back hungrily, her hands splaying across his chest, feeling firmness under his shirt.

Here, away from prying eyes, his hands were bolder. One tugged her dress up, rubbing over her panties, making her buck into that touch. The other held her by the back of the neck, keeping her pressed into his lips.

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers