Is This Your Girl? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more thrust jarred her, and then he held himself deep inside her.

"Fuck yes," he sighed, his head tilting back, ecstasy breaking over his face.

The subtle pulses of his cock and satisfaction of provoking them combining to trigger her own orgasm. Her nails dug again into his back. His mouth found hers, and she purred, the sound muffled by their kiss.

The rich afterglow settled over them. She rubbed along his back, nuzzling up into him.

His cock slipped back, and his mouth trailed from hers, down her neck to her breasts. He locked his lips around a nipple, her back arching from the sensation. She let a hand sink into his hair, fingers twining through the locks, enjoying the wet warmth concentrated on her nipple.

Her legs fell from around his waist. His cock slid out all the way, leaving behind what felt like a yawning chasm, abandoning the sheath it had carved from her welcoming pussy. He kissed down her belly, the rhythm of her already halted breaths speeding up, and then left another kiss at her thigh, before moving off her. A whine spilled from her. She blushed at that reaction.

He chuckled as he took the condom off and tossed it into the trashcan next to the bed.

"Don't worry. That was only round one."

With a wink and a caress at her calf, he left the bed and then the room, his footsteps fading away.

She laid there, eyes wide, digesting his comment. A hand darted to her pussy, sending a finger inside, finding it unsurprisingly a pathetic replacement for his cock.

How many rounds will there be?

The answer came immediately as her finger inched deeper, plenty of juices keeping her channel drenched.

As many as he wants.

She moaned at the thought and her own shamelessness.

The lingering satisfaction set her body to a hum. Along with that hum came an ache between her hips. Her finger pushed to the last knuckle. She let her other hand roam over her breasts, finding scattered sweat. The bedsheets were damp, but it barely bothered her.

It'll be so hard to go back to just fingers and a dildo after his dick.

The obvious solution arose in her mind. She shivered at the thought of future encounters with Victor beyond tonight, at the idea of making this more than just a one-night stand, at the promise of having his cock inside her many more times than the rounds tonight.

He came back into the room, a glass of water in hand. His eyes locked onto her naked figure as he passed it over. She took it gratefully, feeling both a sudden thirst and a sudden shyness. Her thighs shifted, closing, depriving him of his view.

"What, are you shy now?" he asked with a laugh.

She set the glass down on the bedside table, smiling sheepishly.

"Maybe..."

He climbed atop her, his softened cock still so alluring. Her thighs fell open again, and she reached up for him, her arms circling his neck to bring him closer. He growled into the kiss, a hand sneaking between them to grope her breasts. His other hand found her sex, teasing the slick slit.

They made out, languidly, lazily. Her hands slipped from around his neck, sliding down his chest and along his stomach. One wrapped around the base of his length, stroking slowly, and the other reached around to appreciate the firmness of his ass. His hands carried on with their own explorations.

Soon enough, his cock began to swell. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

"You like me on top, huh?" he asked rhetorically.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"I like me on top too...but right now I want you doggy."

He gently took her legs from around his waist and moved off her.

Another blush rose on her cheeks from his expectant smirk. She turned over onto her hands and knees.

"Good girl," he drawled, landing a spank on her ass.

She purred at the praise, and then squealed in surprise. His hand squeezed after the spank. She wiggled her hips, quickly receiving another spank, then another, her ass stinging from the slaps, a delightful burn.

"I also like being a good girl for you," she murmured, blushing hotter at her confession.

He grinned, squeezing again at her ass, and then leaned over her.

"Well, I also like that too."

She tilted her head back for another kiss.

The hand at her ass left. He trailed his mouth over her neck, shoulders, and back.

"You ready for round two?"

She nodded.

"Mm-hmmm."

He moved off her again, returning to the bedside table to retrieve another condom. Her eyes were pinned to his cock, watching him slip the condom over the shaft, her pussy twitching in anticipation.

His hands settled on her hips. The head of his length nudged back into her folds.

A strong swing forward sent his length into her, bulling through her yielding slit. She cried out, hanging her head from the pleasure that erupted over her.

Fuck yes...I needed this so much...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The blankets stirred, and then flung off the heap underneath them.

Kayla stood, unsteady on her feet, and padded to the bathroom.

The sensations assaulting her were evidence of a hangover. Her head throbbed, her throat was dry, and soreness cropped up here and there. She sat on the toilet, rubbing at her temples, the memory of the previous night currently hazy.

The trek back into the bedroom, after finishing and washing up, provided a stark and direct answer.

Victor had shifted at her departure from the bed. The blankets were further off, showing his top half.

The memories crept through the haze at first: the drinks she had at the bar, the dancing, the making out, the groping.

And then the rest followed in a jumble, flashes and images, each one sordid and lewd: Victor fucking her from behind, the two of them making out and lounging on the bed, another round of him fucking her from behind, him eating her out for a little while before spending time kissing and sucking all over her breasts, the last round of the night, with her bent over the edge of the bed, exhausted but still eager to be good for him, him alternating between slow, steady strokes and a vigorous, vicious drilling. The last memory was her falling asleep in his arms, tired and utterly satisfied, more satisfied than she had ever been in her life.

Her pussy twitched at the memories, but now, with her neediness well soothed and long gone, there was no desire past that instinctive reaction.

No no no no...what have I done?

She glanced next to the bed, and noticed her bra, dress, and shoes discarded on the floor, haphazardly tossed there last night.

What have I done? Connor...

She stared dully at Victor, remembering easily now how they had danced, flirted, made out, and then stolen away to the storage room, the preamble to what had followed here in his place. The memory of her neediness made her blush, from shame more than arousal.

What is wrong with me? How could I do that to Connor?

Victor shifted in his sleep.

The movement broke her from her reverie. She snatched up her clothes, throwing them on, remembering after a few seconds of looking around for her panties that she had left them behind on the storage room floor.

What have I done?

She stole from the bedroom, tears brimming at her eyes, and headed quietly to the front door.

The morning air was chilly, but she was unbothered by the cold. Her only concern was her infidelity. The thought of the easy way in which she had given in to Victor deepened her shame, the careless enthusiasm from last night now bringing on an ache in her chest and a pit in her stomach. A few tears fell, and she wiped them away.

Even as she mentally cursed herself, deriding herself for being an awful girlfriend, promising herself that nothing like last night would ever happen again, she could not help but notice her pussy twitching again and her nipples stiffening at the memories.

What have I done?