Is This Your Girl? Ch. 08

Story Info
Connor gives in, and hope springs eternal.
3.5k words
4.33
3.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers

Connor launched himself onto the bed and pounced on Kayla for an aggressive kiss. Her squeal was muffled by his lips, but she recovered quickly from the surprise, squirming into him, a hand tugging at his t-shirt, starting to yank it up.

We've kissed countless times...but this feels different...

Desire and anger roiled inside him. His cock ached in his boxers.

Kayla leaned back to take his shirt off, tossing it dismissively to the floor. The kiss resumed immediately. She sent a hand next to the waistband of his sweatpants, teasing it inside to brush at his bulge. He groaned, feeling one final pull of his conscience, one last Alamo-esque stand from his long-held commitment to chastity, one meager voice speaking up amid the thunderous cacophony of lust.

His cock throbbed, offering a counterpoint.

Kayla reached into his boxers and wrapped a hand around the base of the shaft.

He groaned again, tensing at the unfamiliar sensation.

She bit her lip, starting to stroke slowly.

"Please fuck me, Connor...I've wanted you inside me for a long time...please..."

His eyes widened and his cock jumped.

She eased his sweats and boxers down, letting it spring free. A momentary worry came over him, a thought that she might find his size unsatisfactory. The way her eyes lit up soothed that worry.

"Mmm, it's about time I got to see this dick..."

She flounced onto her back and slipped her shorts off. Her panties followed right after. He gaped at her shamelessness, his cock raring and raging. She turned onto her stomach, and gathered her knees underneath her, wiggling her hips to show off her shapely ass and soaked sex. Her eyes fixed on him over her shoulder.

"What're you waiting for?"

He sprang forward, taking his cock by the base and guiding it towards her sex. His breath caught in his throat at the approach. The first brush over the warm, wet folds sent that breath out in a soft gasp. His other hand settled on her hip, and he eased his cock into place, the tip slipping inside easily, her pink lips welcoming the intrusion.

"Fuck..."

His breathless curse made her giggle. He gazed down, eyes widening again at the lewd sight of her body opening up for him. A shiver cascaded over him from the heat and slickness, more unfamiliar sensations. His cock throbbed, eager to venture deeper, so he pushed with his hips, groaning at more of his cock meeting her tender walls.

"Fuck..."

Kayla giggled again.

"Is that all you can say?"

He hesitated, still drinking in the lurid tableau of her pussy embracing his cock.

"You like the view?"

"Yes," he answered this time.

Another push sent more of him inside her. She moaned, the sound reaching through his haze of wonder.

He adjusted behind her, his other hand landing on her other hip, giving him extra leverage. Another push finished the penetration, bringing every inch of him inside her. Her channel clutched at his shaft, drawing another breathless curse from him.

"Fuck me," she urged.

He hesitated, glancing at where their bodies met.

A simple back-and-forth with his hips seemed easy enough, so he repeated the motion. Her channel carried on clutching at his shaft, smothering it in sticky juices. He gasped, the pleasure rising steadily.

His mind went back to the videos he had seen of Kayla and Victor. A rush of possessiveness followed.

He worked his hips harder, spearing his cock into her slit. Her ass bounced delightfully, and she moaned again. More possessiveness surged, so he moved a hand to her breasts, groping one of the soft swells over her t-shirt. She bucked back against him, adding her own strength to the proceedings.

"That's it, Connor, fuck me, please..."

She kept bucking back at his thrusts, matching his vigor, her pussy repeatedly swallowing every inch of him.

The pleasure roared. Sweat beaded on his brow. He felt his body twinge slightly, not used to moving in such a way. His cock throbbed strongly, heralding a steadily encroaching orgasm. Kayla met his thrusts with little difficulty, obviously much more accustomed to putting her body into action in such a way.

"I'm close," he announced, his voice choked with lust, his hips adding more force almost unconsciously as if to unleash every ounce of his pent-up anger and desire.

"Cum inside me," she purred, looking over her shoulder with excited eyes, her body jiggling from the impacts."Please..."

A shiver washed over him. His cock throbbed again, the pleasure so close to the breaking point, his muscles tensing, his breath catching in his throat.

The first pulse fired up his shaft. He drove himself to the base, and let out a groan, feeling her channel twitching around him.

His orgasm struck, his cock straining inside Kayla, heated spurts bursting out recklessly. She moaned, grinding against him, her channel massaging his length, milking it for every last drop. More spurts erupted from him, spraying down her depths. He groaned again, feeling the tension and anger drain away, the release thorough.

Kayla kept throwing her hips back, but soon slowed. His eyes tracked her sinuous movements, taking in this sexual side of her, a side he had not seen in person.

When she finally began to ease herself off his cock, he watched her pussy glide down the shaft, both glistening with her juices. The tip popped free, and a thin stream of his cum peeked from her slit.

She turned over, and crooked a finger, beckoning him closer.

Connor scurried forward and kissed her. His hands slid almost unconsciously to her breasts, stroking along the soft swells over her t-shirt. She responded by easing him back and then whipping the shirt off, revealing those youthful, perky breasts. His hands returned there, sinking into the lush flesh, testing their heft and feel.

Her hand cupped the back of his head, and she dragged him closer to her breasts. He did not fight, happily kissing and sucking there, feeling her squirm underneath him. Her back arched, her hand pressing him into her chest.

All too soon, she eased him back again, and shimmied out from underneath him.

"Be right back," she said, slinging on her t-shirt and panties before slipping from the room.

He slumped back onto the bed, sighing from the lingering satisfaction.

But after a minute, the haze of afterglow began to dissipate, making room for his mind to begin unpacking what had just happened.

I had sex. I enjoyed it. Didn't really do it for the right reasons, but...

More thoughts followed, and he shifted nervously, a prickly discomfort blooming in his chest.

I may have made a mistake.

Kayla strolled back into the room, blissfully ignorant of his thoughts, and flounced onto the bed.

"That was fun," she murmured, leaning over to kiss him.

Her body warmth helped to ease the discomfort, a natural, animalistic reaction to her presence, and then to her nakedness once she slipped her t-shirt and panties off, giving him another close-up look at her fantastic breasts. She nuzzled closer, the lovely duo rubbing at his side, providing a salve against any negative emotions.

He suddenly realized a need to pee.

"My turn to be right back," he told her, grabbing his own clothes.

Her roommates were not about, leaving an unobstructed path to the bathroom. The discomfort crept back into his thoughts mid-piss. He swallowed nervously, his throat dry, his armpits damp with sweat.

Pretty sure losing my virginity to a girl who's been cheating on me is not a good choice.

He ignored the negative thoughts, focused on finishing up, wanting to run back to Kayla, feel her naked body against him, and let the shame drain away.

That'll be tomorrow's problem.

When he slipped into her room, she was fast asleep, curled up, the blanket half-flipped open invitingly. He switched off the lights and climbed carefully in, sidling up behind her, taking her nude figure in his arms for the first time. She stirred briefly but did not wake.

He could sense the negative thoughts kept just at bay. Sleep came quickly, however, thanks to the recent release of tension and the comfort of Kayla's body against his.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Connor groaned, his eyes fluttering open. A slick warmth surrounded his cock.

The grogginess took a few seconds to clear.

And then he looked down.

Kayla was sucking at his cock, the shaft firm and aching, a hand wrapped around the base. He groaned again, this one louder and more conscious. Her other hand was between her thighs, moving steadily.

"Kayla..."

She leaned back, letting his cock slip from her mouth, and flashed him a smile. Her hand stroked idly along the shaft.

"I woke up and wanted to help you with your morning wood."

He groaned again, gazing at her nakedness.

"You want me to keep sucking your dick?" she asked, biting her lip. "Or do you want my pussy?"

His eyes widened and his cock twitched, a bead of precum shining on the tip.

"Uh...your pussy..."

She smiled again, and eagerly straddled him. He took her by the hips to help her settle into place. Her sex brushed over his shaft, drawing another groan from him.

One downward shove brought him almost all the way inside her. She cried out, her breasts jiggling, her head tossing back. He yelped, taken by surprise, his cock smothered by her drenched heat. A strong shiver followed, leaving him gasping and bucking, the latter movement sending the rest of him into her. She swayed atop him, her channel clenching and clutching.

"Fuck..."

"Feels good?" she teased, grinding into his lap, her hands sliding under his shirt.

He nodded his head, too taken aback and floored to talk, just watching her rock her hips.

"Feels good for me too."

He nodded again, unsure of what to say, only sure that he wanted to stay buried inside her welcoming pussy.

"I like how you feel inside me," she told him sincerely.

A spike of arousal speared into him. His hands squeezed at her hips.

"You want me to keep the same speed? Or do you want it faster?"

"Faster," he answered, glancing between her swaying breasts and her lustful eyes.

She immediately sped up, sliding along his cock with more neediness.

His back arched, another strong shiver washing along him. He squeezed her hips again. She smiled, scratching her nails playfully up his chest. His cock throbbed, wallowing in the wet warmth of her pussy.

He watched the curves of her body undulating to her steady pace, her breasts bouncing, the soft skin wreathed in a pink flush.

He eased himself into a sitting position. Kayla understood his intent, leaning back slightly to push her breasts towards him, but not slowing down even a single tick, her arms slipping around his shoulders to anchor herself.

His lips landed on her breasts. He sucked and licked all over. His cock strained, the pleasure pushing swiftly towards climax. He ignored the push, focusing on her luscious breasts. Kayla moaned, speeding up again, and bringing more force to bear down into his lap. One of her hands moved in between their bodies.

Connor realized after a few seconds that orgasm was imminent.

"Cum inside me," Kayla purred before he could speak up.

He groaned, sucking at a nipple, feeling her writhe in response.

"Gimme your cum," she gasped, right into his ear, the teasing whisper sending another strong shiver over him.

The orgasm struck, vibrant and demanding, dousing his body in soothing waves of bliss.

Kayla did not stop bouncing on his spurting cock, rocking the bed slightly, the frame bumping into the wall. He kept sucking at her breasts. A cry spilled from her, the riding finally slowing and then stopping. Her hands wound into his hair, dragging his mouth off her breasts and up for a kiss.

"Mmm, what a perfect way to start the day," she said, nuzzling at his neck.

"Never been woken up like that before," he told her.

"Did you like it?"

"I definitely didn't hate it."

She smiled, and then eased herself off his cock and out of his lap.

"C'mon, let's go take a shower, babe. I need to get ready for class."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This doesn't change anything. She cheated on you. Multiple times. And put it on the internet.

The pesky thought, and different variations thereof, had plagued Connor's mind over the past few hours, making it difficult for him to pay attention during class. There had always been some sort of answer, usually tinged with hope.

She cheated on me because I wasn't having sex with her. Now that we're having sex, she has no reason to go to Victor.

He slipped out from the academic building into the chilly air, flanked by chattering classmates. The group dispersed quickly, leaving him by himself, strolling along, lost in the cyclical thoughts.

So, you're going to keep having sex with her?

He glanced over to the nearby lawn, dotted here and there with small groups of people.

We've already done it twice. Can't unring that bell.

A wind kicked up, sending leaves swirling around him, a few crunching under his feet.

You can, actually. Just because you stray from the path doesn't mean you can't get back to it.

He glanced around, sensing a response bubbling up.

It felt good though. I liked it. And maybe it fixed our relationship.

A few people ahead on the lawn were tossing a frisbee around.

Are you sure about that?

No answer came.

The frisbee, however, arced lazily towards him, pulled off course by another wind.

He caught it easily and glanced over to the thrower.

"Connor!" Emily called. "You just got out of class?"

"Yeah, a few minutes ago."

"Want to play with us?" Theresa asked.

"We could use a fourth," Luis added.

"Sure."

He tossed the frisbee back to Emily, who caught it with a graceful spin. His eyes immediately went to her ass, accentuated by black leggings.

"Show-off," Theresa teased her cousin.

Emily flipped the frisbee her way, the motion making her sweatshirt ride up slightly, offering a glimpse of her toned midriff.

I wonder what she looks like under those clothes.

The salacious thought made his cock twitch.

I shouldn't think about her like that, he scolded himself.

Theresa sent the frisbee to Luis, who aimed it at Connor. He caught it and felt an impulse come on.

"Go deep," he told her, preparing a powerful flick.

I'd like to go deep inside you.

She took off on an easy jog. He ignored the thought, and launched the frisbee, his eyes tracking her bouncing ass.

"Another show-off," Theresa teased him.

He shrugged, allowing himself a little smile.

Emily came trotting back, frisbee in hand, and flicked it at her cousin.

She's probably fun in bed, another thought came.

I shouldn't think about her like that.

Why not?

Because it's not very Catholic to fantasize about my friends.

You know she probably fucks, right? Just because she goes to church and Newman Club doesn't mean she doesn't fuck.

The thought made him blink in surprise. He glanced over at her, appreciating her athletic figure.

The frisbee bonked him in the head, knocking him back a few feet.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Theresa asked hurriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," he answered, leaning over to pick up the frisbee.

"Thinking about your thesis?" Emily asked knowingly.

He felt a blush rise on his cheeks.

"You know me well."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The common room television was on, playing a random Food Network show, but Connor's attention was on his phone.

"I'm going to work on my thesis in the Brubaker Lounge," Kayla had told him at dinner. "One of the girls in my class said it's low-key the best place on campus to do some work."

"You want company?" he had asked, feeling a surge of suspicion.

"It's alright. I'll come by after I'm done for the night though."

He had only nodded.

She told you where she'll be. I don't think she did that accidentally.

Thankfully, the Brubaker Lounge was on the ground floor of the Hayward Center, so when his curiosity and paranoia overwhelmed him, he had been able to easily spot her.

She could've just been waiting for you to check on her, the thought had popped up on his way back home. And now that you're gone she'll run off to Victor.

Another thought answered.

I mean, she told you where she'd be but not what specific time. I think that means she's not going to run off to see Victor. Because she doesn't know what time you're coming to check on her...if that's why she told you where she'd be, of course.

The thoughts had been a confusing jumble, but he had managed to make a decision to trust Kayla.

At least for tonight. We'll see what she does after she's done working on her thesis.

His phone buzzed.

[On my way!] Kayla texted.

His cock twitched with a mindless excitement.

His phone buzzed again a few minutes later, this time from a phone call.

Isaiah.

"Hey man," he said neutrally.

"Hey. How're you doing?"

"Alright."

"...I meant with the Kayla thing, man. How's that going?"

"...alright."

There was a brief silence on the other end.

"Okay, what does 'alright' mean exactly? I just want to make sure you're good, man."

He hesitated.

"She told me the whole story," he finally said.

"She told you?"

"Well, I confronted her."

"Good for you."

"Yeah. She told me everything."

"So...what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you going to do?"

Connor hesitated again.

"Something else...kinda happened."

There was another brief silence.

"...what does that mean?"

"We...had sex. Twice."

Another silence followed.

"Really?" was all Isaiah could manage.

"Yeah. I couldn't help myself."

"She didn't, like...force herself on you, did she?"

"No!" Connor said quickly. "It wasn't like that."

"So, you had sex. What happened to waiting until marriage?"

"I...don't know. I was mad and also kinda horny. And it felt good. Both times."

"And how do you feel now?"

Connor thought for a few seconds.

"Hopeful, I think."

He sensed a quiet incredulity from Isaiah.

"Hopeful? You're going to have to explain that to me."

"She told me that us not having sex was a big reason why she cheated. So...now we've had sex. And I think...we're going to keep having sex."

"...and you think she's going to stop seeing him?"

"Since we're having sex now, she doesn't need to go back to him."

Isaiah hesitated.

"To be honest, Connor, that sounds like bullshit."

"You don't understand," he shot back.

"What don't I understand?"

"It's different now. I can trust her."

Because she told you where she'd be? Exactly once?

Isaiah hesitated again.

"Look, I really hope you're right. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I appreciate that. But it's different now."

"You sure about that?"

"Look, Kayla's coming over, so I gotta go. But thank you for checking in."

"No problem, man. Just...y'know..."

"What?" he asked, perhaps a bit too tersely.

"Don't be too hopeful. That's all."

"Thanks," he said drily.

He hung up, and put the phone down, letting out a sigh of slight annoyance.

He's looking out for you. And he's right anyway.

He glanced over at the television, doing his best to ignore the thought.

The door opened after a few more minutes. Kayla slipped inside.

"Hey," he greeted her, his cock immediately stirring.

"Hey babe."

She strolled over to the couch and dropped her bag on the floor.

"How was the lounge?" he asked.

"Awesome! The couches are super comfy, the vending machines have a lot of variety, and lemme tell you, it has the cleanest bathroom I've seen on campus. I'm definitely going back."

majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers
12