Is This Your Girl? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plopped down next to him and let out a tired breath. His cock stirred again.

"How was your night?"

He shrugged.

"Got some of my own thesis work done. Watched a little TV."

Checked up on you.

She nodded to the television.

"Chopped. A classic."

He nodded back.

"Wanna make out?" she asked next, a mischievous smile tugging at her lips.

"Just make out?" he replied, playfully arching an eyebrow.

She giggled, and climbed into his lap, her weight settling atop him. His hands snuck to her ass, squeezing there.

"Naughty boy," she purred, leaning closer to kiss him.

Her hand dipped between them, caressing the steadily growing bulge in his sweatpants.

"We should probably take this into the bedroom," she said, pressing her forehead affectionately to his. "Before we scandalize one of your roommates."

"Good idea."

She stood, took him by the hand to help him up, and then headed for his bedroom. His eyes went right to her ass, watching it shift to her footsteps.

It's not too late to turn back, a voice spoke up in his head.

The moment the door was closed behind them, Kayla took off her hoodie, her shirt, and then her bra in quick succession, leaving her upper half naked. His cock strained, fully erect.

He ignored the voice and pulled her closer for another kiss.

12