Is Three a Crowd?

Story Info
Dreams do cum true.
4.1k words
3.95
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had warned me that her college friend Tricia would spend the weekend with us but still, I nearly spilled my beer to my shirt when she surprised me at our backyard pool. I thought I would have the house for myself for a couple of hours before they arrive. Seeing her nearly naked in an extremely skimpy bikini had me doubt my eyes for a moment.

Even more, she immediately jumped onto my neck giving me a big hug which I guess would have been borderline appropriate if she was dressed when doing so but now it was just not. She even lingered on and held onto me as she was asking me how I was and thanked me for welcoming her to our house for the weekend.

"Sure, of course." was all I could stutter in her overly friendly embrace.

It was not completely out of character for her to be so friendly since we have known for a very long time. And she definitely was one of the most physical people I have ever met. She and my wife Carrie had certainly always seemed to be very touchy and close with each other. When I first time met her I even suggested to Carrie that there were some lesbian vibes going on between them and my wife told me that if she would be a lesbian then Tricia would definitely be her number-one choice.

According to her, they had even slept in the same bed many times at various parties and when they were traveling together. And that she very much enjoyed the closeness they had together. So I teasingly asked her what separated them from lesbians then. She was in good humor and looked at me as if I was stupid or something. Then she explained that there was hugging and sleeping together but not so much of boob crabbing or pussylicking.

I wouldn't let it go and with a grin asked her then why weren't they "real" lesbians. She laughed outrageously and told me they both loved dick far too much to be lesbians. We have no secrets from each other and she volunteered that they had had a threesome once with Tricia's old boyfriend and even that had been more or less a fun experience for them all.

I told her they sounded pretty lesbian to me but she just snorted something like "men" and the topic was left at that.

"Have you been working out?" Tricia was asking me and wouldn't let me go from her arms. She even squeezed my bicep and as I could see most of the bare curves of her sexy body I was getting an erection, and fast.

I had to take a very firm grip on her shoulders and literally push her away,

"It's sure nice to see you Trish but I think this is getting a bit out of our hands. Where's my wife anyway?" I looked into her and added, "I mean you look awesome but I'm not feeling super comfortable being so close to you when Carrie's not here".

She smiled and told me I was too perfect and yelled at Carrie,

"You obnoxiously decent husband here passed the test. You can come out now".

I could see Carrie arriving at the pool laughing at my expense but in a friendly manner.

"What's the matter hunny? You don't like her anymore?" Carrie greeted me with a kiss and they giggled like school girls.

"Very funny you two." was all I could say.

After some time at the pool and a few drinks Carrie told me they had reserved a dinner table for us and we dressed and went for it. My outfit was a semi-casual dark shirt and pants and they were dressed in super sexy black miniskirts. I complimented them on their looks and smiling radiantly they thanked me for noticing.

A man would have to be blind not to notice those two. Trish has some Hispanic heritage and is a little darker in complexion and hair color than Carrie but both were equally gorgeous. My wife has her pilates and other workouts several times a week and by looking at Tricia's body it was a safe bet that she worked out steadily as well. And since they both had perfect C or maybe even closer to D cup breasts they could have very well been some Instagram models or something.

I naturally would vote for Carrie if I would have to decide which one of them was hotter but it was definitely a close call. But luckily for me, that night I didn't have to vote. I just drove them to the restaurant and after opening the car doors for them they grabbed my arms on both sides and we walked to our table. I could see a few of the guys there dropping their jaws as we arrived and one elderly gentleman even winked at me with a subtle thumbs-up gesture.

There was definitely some magic in the air and I could anticipate they had something special going on in their minds.

"Honey as you may remember Trish and I had a threesome with her old boyfriend back in the days when we were roommates. So the deal actually was that whenever I choose, and if she is single, she would sort of return the favor if you know what I mean?" my wife smiled at me and her eyes shined like two diamonds.

"And it just happens to be that I have been single again for a couple of months now." continued Trish in a super flirtatious tone and I could feel her foot touching my foot under the table.

They both were staring at me curiously to see my reaction. It was a bit hard for me to comprehend that it was really happening. Could I really be so lucky? But it was happening. And I was just that lucky. For the fun of it, I decided to play little dum and asked if this was one of their silly tests again and assured them I was completely and 100% committed to Carrie although Trish was one of the sexiest women I have ever had the privilege to meet. But still, Carrie was more than enough for me. And with mock anger added to them that they will not trick me that easily.

But then my shit-faced grin gave me away and they were laughing like crazy.

"You so full of shit," declared my wife cheerfully, "As if you would really turn us down. please." I had to laugh with them. They were of course right. There was no chance I would say no to this.

We ate our desserts in a cheerful mood and when we left they glued themselves even tighter on both sides of me. I decided to make the most out of it and called from our car to one of the better hotels asking if they would have a suite for us with a big enough bed for three. The girls laughed merrily at my boldness. And the receptionist clearly was waiting to see us after that call. Even she was caught up with the moment seeing all three of us and with a voice full of honey she wished us a pleasant stay at their honeymoon suite.

"Hey mister, you better not be ogling that receptionist bitch. You will have to settle for these two old hags for tonight" joked Trish and Carrie hit the elevator button. We had some champagne in the room and everything was outstanding. The city lights created a perfect view for us and Carrie was commenting how she must get me a threesome more often if she gets to go places like this every time.

When all the drinks and jokes were over I was a little uncertain how to proceed. It had been the topic of the evening now for a few hours but the moment of truth had come and we were not sure on how to get things going.

Carrie finally took the initiative and kissed me deeply. I had to tell her I love her and she replied the same. After our intimate moment and with perfect timing Trish jumped on us by slapping both of our asses claiming that we better not leave her outside now that she had been vined and dined by us. And then I kissed her also.

It was the strangest of feelings. Kissing this ridiculously good-looking woman right there in front of my wife. Her lips felt awesome and once again I was happy I would not have to vote or choose which one of them felt better. I just utterly enjoyed both of them. Four hands were removing my clothes as I decided just to embrace them both with hands on their asses. My god the globes of their buttocks felt great.

When they dropped my trousers I noticed Trish was not prude at all. She immediately went for my erect cock with her hand clearly looking down to study it.

"See I told you he has a nice cock." said my wife. It should not have been a surprise to me anymore but it still was some sort of wonder that my wife had told her friend about my cock.

"Mmm-hh," confirmed Trish with some mumble and nodding her head. They looked at each other and Carrie dropped her hand to my balls as they kissed. They were clearly getting in the mood now. I had a front-row seat on two hot girls making out and I enjoyed their hands on my cock and balls. I wouldn't call Trish a slut but she clearly knew what she was doing as she pumped my cock with perfect pressure and rhythm.

They almost lost themselves in each other but then they looked at me mischievously and came in with some sort of three-way kiss where they both kissed me simultaneously. And then came one of the main events as they slowly traced their kisses lower and lower until they were on their knees in front of me. Still looking into each other they made out but this time my cock was between their lips. I'm telling you I felt like a king of the world at that moment.

They played with my cock and somehow a more serious mood had come into it all. So far it had been three people having fun together in a cheerful manner but now they were definitely in heat sucking my cock. Carrie ducked for my balls and looking up at me with her dark eyes Trish encircled my cock with her painted lips. There it was. My cock was in someone else's mouth than my wife's. I felt it grow to the max and Trish had to widen her jaw for avoiding her teeth hurting me.

Again I noticed she was not a shy girl at all. As she took me in deeper and deeper her eyes never left mine. Then even my wife lifted her head and was likewise staring up at me.

"Is it good for you honey? Is there anything more we could do for you?" my wife asked innocently.

I had to chuckle but didn't have any words to answer. I stroked both of their hair and mouthed inaudibly "thank you" to them. They clearly had a pretty good idea that they were offering me a moment I wouldn't forget in a million years.

Then Carrie put her other hand on Trish's hair and pushed her deeper. Carrie gives great head but Trish was now all new to me and as my wife was guiding her to deepthroat me I thought I won't last long if this sort of treatment continues.

"Don't hog it all to yourself," my wife then said and pushed Trish off my cock playfully. Trish liked her lips and watched Carrie suck my cock some more. I decided I wanted to fuck them. If I would have let them continue sucking me I would have most certainly cum in minutes. I lifted them up and guided them into the king-size bed. Pushing them there first I marveled at the sight.

Two sexy girls kissing and squirming out of their dresses. Both were wearing very sexy lingerie set on them. It was just another confirmation of how they had been planning this for a longer time. I had not looked at them for a long when they pulled me in between them. Honestly, my hardest decision at that moment was where would I start. Like an all-inclusive buffet at a 5-star cruise ship. There was soma many desirable things I wanted to have.

Carrie took the reins and started to push me into Tricia's embrace. Trish lifted her legs and opened her thighs. My wife was right next to me like some sort of personal cheerleader. Whispering words of encouragement to my ear,

"Do it stud. Fuck your wife's sexy friend. Fuck her like there's no tomorrow." And I did. I pushed my rock-hard cock in her and listened her to moan. Carrie played with her tits and pushed her other hand between me and Trish to touch my cock. Trish was holding her eyes shut but my wife followed it all like some sort of documentarist. She even commented on it,

"It really looks much different from man's angle. You can see it all so well. Your cock going in and out of her pussy. It looks quite hot." then she spoke more to Trish. "Do you like it, baby? Do you like my husband's big cock?"

Trish could only moan in response. Then Carrie kissed me and I figured out she was wondering about her part and I decided to give it to her in turn. I manhandled her on top of her friend and pushed myself into her from behind. I was not that gentle knowing how to hit her from the back and she made some sort of sound of surprised pleasure. I could see them embracing each other and soon they were kissing. They may like dicks but they sure as hell would have made a hell of a lesbian couple also.

After fucking Carrie for some time I was able to push her further on top of Trish so that I was able to penetrate Trish again - Carrie right there between us. As I reached for my wife's tits I could feel that Trish was there also sucking her other tit in earnest. It felt a little boyish to me but as these sorts of opportunities knock on the door maybe only a once in a life I kind of altered between them. Three of four pushes into Trish's pussy and then back to my wife and then back to Trish again. And so on.

When this had been going on for a while they tangled themselves off from me. I was figuring out what would happen next but Trish had turned herself over and they formed the infamous 69 position. I definitely knew what to do and after pushing myself into my wife again I could immediately feel Trish's hot mouth playing against my balls. Then she slurped one of them in and I was in heaven.

Watching my wife's ass and my own cock going in and out into my wife's pussy from behind and feeling Trish sucking my balls was just perfect. Trish apparently altered between my balls and her clit but even when she was on her clit I was able to feel her nose against my shaft and scrotum. It was a power trip. I have no better word for it. Fucking one gorgeous woman as another was giving oral to my balls made me feel really special.

Then I felt my wife shiver and realized she was going to have an orgasm. I guess the whole situation had been so hot, and her pussy had been treated by my cock and Trish's mouth so well, that we took her to the happy place in record time.

When her climax subdued she collapsed to the other side of the bed and sighed. She even commented on how that had definitely been something worth trying. Trish on the other hand was biting her lip and watching me like a lioness. She pulled me first closer but then rolled us both over so that she was sitting on top of me.

With a small adjustment by her hand, my cock was in again and she started to ride me slowly. Her perfect boobs were pushed together as her hands were on my chest. She took it slow. Gyrating her hips up and down on my midsection as my hands were on her hips guiding her movements. She looked absolutely perfect. Her cheeks were flustered and her breathing was heavy.

Meanwhile, Carrie had recovered and she started to give me some action as well. First, there was her hand on my balls but quite soon she ducked in and started sucking them. Trish leaned in to kiss me deeply and based on her moans I guessed she also was approaching her orgasm. Our movements became more urgent and it was a small miracle my wife was able to keep up with the waves of our lovemaking. But she did and my balls never left her mouth even though I and Trish rocked against each other faster and faster.

My whole body tensed and I thrust my hips upwards and Trish tried to hold on like some sort of rodeo rider. Carrie was attached to my balls like a human vampire and I could feel myself exploding right into Trish's velvety pussy. My climax was easing down but Trish put her own hand to her clit, rubbed it furiously, and didn't stop riding. Basically, she was now fucking me with intense force. Eyes closed and mouth open for a scream of pleasure she came.

We did it several more times that evening and one more special moment was when they joined me in the shower and we rubbed each other clean with uttermost care. After all the soaping of my cock by their hands it definitely was clean but they made sure about it with their mouths also.

We returned home the next day and after a day of relaxing, I was not sure whether or not our ménage a troi would continue. And it did not but something even more surprising happened. I even tried to convince my wife that it really wasn't necessary but she insisted that she wanted to make it absolutely unforgettable for me and that it really was all o.k. for her.

"So no but's. I know you will enjoy it and I want to give that one more experience to you. I know it will be different. And I know you will be forever grateful for me of it." Carrie went on. "So I'm going shopping and you and Trish can get into it without my watching eye. I believe it will be extraordinarily hot for you and this way you don't have to go around and cheat on me with some strangers."

"I don't know. It feels a bit weird and wrong." I stated my doubts even though I had hoped our sex liaisons would go on for the whole weekend. "I mean are you even sure Trish wants to do it with just me? She was pretty much into you as well last night."

My wife chuckled with good humor,

"Oh please, that bitch can't have enough of your cock. You saw how many times she came yesterday and this morning. Furthermore, she and I have naturally discussed this before I brought it up with you. So you'll just be a good hubby and do as I say and bone her senseless won't you?"

Just like that, she was gone and Trish and I were alone. She smiled gently as I took in her beauty with my eyes.

"Your wife really is something isn't she?" Trish asked and I could only agree. As we kissed I could immediately feel it really was different. We had done it already many times and were familiar with each other's bodies but somehow the closeness of it all was even more intense. I still felt like I was cheating on Carrie but my cock could not have cared less. It was fully up and ready to go at Trish once more.

We did it in our master bedroom bed and in every position there is in the book. Her dark hair was just perfect in my nose as I run into her in a prone bone position laying on top of her back. She pushed her ass higher and I had a perfect view of her hourglass figure from behind.

I was panting on her neck when in a whisper she added more good news,

"I know Carrie doesn't care to do anal but I would not mind. She has reserved some lube in the night desk drawer. Would you like to try?"

Would I like to!? For the love of good, this hot friend of my wife with her perfect Latino ass was asking if I would like to fuck her in it? I thought of pinching myself for seeing if I was dreaming but then decided that if I was then the dream better not end before I had the time to bury my cock into her forbidden hole.

With shaky hands, I lubed my cock up and then inserted more lube into her ass with my fingers. It felt tight. She made adorable little noises as I was probing her. When I started to push my cock in her voice was getting a little more distressed. I stopped but she asked me to continue. But added quickly that I should proceed very slowly.

She commented on how my cock should be somewhat smaller for this but if that was meant to discourage me it only made my cock flex bigger. I took my time and after a while, after she was used to my cock being in her ass, I could go a little faster. And I was fucking loving it. I had not done it so many times before and just the taboo nature of it was making it very exciting.

I slapped her ass gently and played with her buttock with my hands. She pleaded with me to cum in her ass and noticing it was maybe too much for her I did not try to prolong my orgasm at all. With long strokes, I started to cum inside of her asshole. It was awesome.

After it all, I thanked her once more lavishly. We just lay in bed in total bliss and she assured me the pleasure had been hers also. When my wife returned the first thing she asked was did I fuck her in the ass. And she was happy to learn I did. Carrie shook her head in disbelief saying she doesn't know how Trish can take it - but maybe she should give it a try one of these days also.

12