Is Three a Crowd?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole weekend had been so extraordinary that when Trish finally left I had to have one final talk about all of it with Carrie. She just explained that she loved me so much and that I have always been so good to her that she wanted to arrange something very special in return. Something that was not that common and what I would really appreciate.

Her only wish for me was that I would not consider all this to mean that it would happen again or that I would have some sort of free hall pass with other women. I assured her I would never do anything behind her back. But she wanted to make it 100% clear to me,

"So remember this was a one-time thing! You will not have two women sucking your cock every weekend from now on. And Trish also, with her fuckable ass, is off the limits now again." she lectured me but then she laughed at her own seriousness. Smiled at me like a devil and came closer to whisper in my ear, "That is of course only if I and Trish will not decide to have a re-run of it all. After all, it was very good for us too."

Then we kissed and even though I thought I would have been spent for the weekend we did it one more final time. Slowly and deliberately we made love to each other. I love her so much.

12