Isaac Moves in New Circles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I hope it helped in the interview" Isaac responded and Plum collapsed in laughter.

Soon, Isaac got a response to the ad Mesquite had put on Craig's List.

"We are a dominant couple, Erlinda and Neil, who work therapeutically. We move in with submissive men for pay, a bit of an au pair thing.

We have our own house to retreat to now and then, and expect to be able to do there for a break every two weeks or so, while the client stays at his own house alone, with chastity and assignments.

You will be expected to look after your own interests while we're gone, and look after ours when we are staying with you.

My husband and I are expert in bare bottom spankings, caning, whipping (I am trained in bullwhip dancing art) training domestic servants and we of course insist on orgasm denial.

We also dabble in eye contact restrictions, transvestite sissification and slut training, and public humiliation to the extent that your career can stand it!

My husband and I are also gifted in cock and ball torture, small penis humiliation, mummification and a myriad of other tortures.

We believe in caging our submissives. My husband is an amateur welder and makes his own lock-ups.

We charge three thousand dollars a week plus expenses, or seven hundred and fifty dollars a day.

We have references from subs we have trained all over the tri-state area.

Of course we expect prospective clients to accept forced bisexuality and..."

It went on like this, and there was an enclosed picture of a fairly short and pale man, and a sexy, full figured African American woman.

Although Isaac didn't like paying for services, he'd had to do it for years, to avoid uggos, geeks and the inexperienced.

So he invited Erlinda and Neil to dinner at his house and Plum, giggling had left fro the evening as already some dork at the gift shop had asked her out.

She'd asked Isaac what a "golden shower" was, but then hustled out before he could explain...he hoped the guy wouldn't be too freaky.

Looking at Neil and Erlinda over his dinner table, Isaac couldn't imagine submitting to the guy, though Erlinda was more than a bit enticing.

During the meal, the three discussed neutral things, sports and politics and the like.

The topic they'd gathered over didn't come up until later as they sipped Chardonnay in Isaac's living room.

Erlinda, the wife, smiled at Isaac. "So you have some earnest money, just so we know this isn't an onanistic waste of our time?"

Isaac had been prepared for this. He handed Erlinda an env3elope with three hundred dollars in it.

"And no onanism here." Isaac said, laughing nervously. "I'm locked in a chastity cage and the keys are in the hands of my cousin, the nice young woman you saw leaving."

The husband smiled. "So she's not a dominant?"

"Well Plum's keeping me company until I find someone to serve on a live-in basis, who can supervise my chastity training and discipline.

I have inherited money and also make a good salary and can probably swing the weekly fee if it seems like a good match."

Isaac said this nervously because of course he was supposedly the slave, and didn't want it to seem as if he were dictating the terms, though of course he was.

Erlinda spoke first. "Well, what you need to know, and I can return this money and leave if there's any misunderstanding-"

"Hey, no returning, babe." Neil said, but he grinned to show he was joking.

"But Isaac, I will not disrobe in front of you or allow you to have any sort of sexual intimacy with me for any way for at least the first ninety days of this contract."

They have contracts, just like the one I have at the University, well sort of, Isaac thought.

"On the other hand, Neil will require that you begin servicing him, starting with this evening and every day, your mouth and ass constantly available...you have done this before?"

Isaac couldn't believe this attractive woman was going to make him fellate her puny looking husband immediately. But of course he nodded gamely.

"I hope, Miss Erlinda, if you won't be naked, you'll wear outfits like this often-"

Isaac gestured to the snug white leather vest Erlinda was in.

"Oh yes. I hope to keep you aroused and even manually tease you a bit." Erlinda smiled, and it seemed as if she could see into Isaac's soul.

Neil leaned forward. "Why don't we see what we're dealing with here? Take it all off, Isaac, immediately."

There was a moment as Isaac took in the little man's words. He'd been sort of eye-flirting with Erlinda, but ignoring Neil up until now.

But the he sighed heavily.

"C'mon, Isaac. I have a blacksnake whip in my car." Neil said, not unkindly. "I can encourage you if you need it."

Breathing through his nose, Isaac stood up and undressed before the couple completely.

Mesquite's purchase of Isaac's brand-new super-tight chastity cage was shaking as Isaac's dick bulged in the bars. You'd think it was months since Isaac had cum, instead of just twelve hours previous.

"Knees, please" Erlinda said smiling, and Isaac fell to his knees on the carpet. He looked down sheepishly at his cock, straining upwards in its metal prison.

"So your cousin will be moving out, or staying with you and presumably, us?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all" Neil said as he leered a bit.

Now Isaac was pissed. It was really annoying this guy. Not that he, Isaac had a proprietary claim on Plum but still...

Kneeling there, he kind of wished he'd not gotten into this, because he dearly wanted to kick Neil's ass.

"I take it you and your cousin haven't had any sort of sex relations?" Erlinda asked, her eyes gleaming. She beckoned Isaac to shuffle a little closer on his knees.

"Well, no not really. She did see me put through my paces by a visiting Goddess, an old friend from out of town."

"Didn't creep her out none?" Neil asked, leering again.

Oh, how I want to hit him.

"Well, Plum adjusted to it."

Erlinda's fingers began toying with Isaac's caged cock, and she certainly had a skill there...what coordination.

There was a buzz from Neil's phone and he looked at it, showing it to his wife, who nodded.

"Erlie you want to stay here with him, while I go check on Terence?" Neil asked.

"Yes, you have to pick up fourteen pages from Terry. If he's made any blots or errors you really need to give him the tawse. I think it's in the back of the car with the blacksnake whip." Erlinda responded, never letting up on the stroking of Isaac's caged cock.

After Neil's departure, Erlinda explained.

"We have a local boy in chastity, over in Morningstar Heights."

Very ritzy part of the Falls, Isaac thought, enjoying the manual stimulation of her chocolate fingers. He was careful to keep his hands behind his back, to show respect.

"Terry has to complete twenty-five transcribed pages of the county telephone directory every week in his spare time... about thirty-two thousand names..."

"I think he's up to the Rualzes or the Rubenstein's now."

"Good God" Isaac said involuntarily. "That's a lot of writing."

"Yes, Terry has filled fifty-eight composition books so far. But if there are any errors or blots, he has to start that page again, and he's forced to do the whole thing in calligraphy, with fountain pen and inkwell."

Erlinda stroked a little faster, tickling Isaac's caged underside of the glans.

"If Terry doesn't get a certain number of pages done over a seventy-two hour period, Neil gives him a vicious correction."

Erlinda's pink tongue ran across her lips and she smiled. "Terry is an old English Public Schoolboy and did lines in Latin as punishment back in the day...

I think he would be severely caned at school if he blotted his copybook and this is just a nice way for him to stay nostalgically busy during his retirement from the International Monetary Fund."

Erlinda's long Magenta nails scratched his bulbous caged penile head.

As the cock got larger, he felt horribly squished, but Isaac said nothing, gazing blissfully into her extensive cleavage.

Think, if he signed up with her, he'd not see her nipples for three months!

"Lucky you, though-Neil will probably get blown by Terence and maybe will even cum in poor Terry's rectum once or twice, so you may not have to do service on Neil tonight...

"Orally, I'm safe." Isaac smiled. But then he thought about. He just didn't like Neil at all...Yellow teeth, cracker accent. Neil was revolting.

"You and Neil, a package deal?" Isaac ventured.

"Yes, for eleven years now." Erlinda said, smiling. "You'll grow used to him."

No, this wouldn't work out. Isaac was not sufficiently submissive, apparently, not for that. Could he dismiss Erlinda also without angering her or hurting her feelings?

The hand job was wonderful, of course.

"If Terry can't even have gotten more than six pages done." Erlinda continued, "He'll get a real hard whipping and then Neil may take him to the public restrooms at Buttermilk National Park to lick wet cigarette butts out of the urinals..."

She slowed down the cock massage. "And he'll have Terry blow whatever transient's hanging around, of course."

She smiled at Isaac. "Those errands will be yours too, someday, if things work out."

Erlinda said this conversationally, and then she suddenly pinched Isaac's caged tip hard with her tough acrylic nails and he screeched.

"I think I'm going to go get an Uber. You don't seem to really be feeling it, right, Isaac?"

Erlinda stood up and tossed Isaac the envelope with the tribute in it, she smiled back at him.

"Good luck in your search, hon."

He was speechless. How could she read him so...

And, before he left his knees, Erlinda was walking out the door and she bumped into Plum, and a rather chubby, bewildered fellow.

Plum and Erlinda smiled at each other, two confident women, and then Plum snorted as she saw her cousin kneeling naked on his own living room floor.

Erlinda shut the door and was gone.

"So, Isaac...this here is Preston. I think he should move in with us, and I can look after the both of you. Take it all off, Pres, show Isaac your pretty cage."

"Uh, it's my house-" Preston said, but his cock surged harder in his own cage, and he liked the new tone in Plum's voice.

Preston looked even more chubby naked, but what do you know, he had the same model cage locked on his cock.

Plum snapped her fingers and Preston fell to his knees next to Isaac.

12