Isaac's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dharma laughed, her eyes rolling back into her head. She shoved herself back off me. "Oh my god, Isaac! No way! Tia, you saw him first, you deal with him and his stupid Dad jokes."

Tia seemed more than happy to take over. She straddled me and I slid he blouse over her head, freeing her tiny, beautiful little breasts. She had studs in both her nipples. She eagerly pulled my shirt over my head. Leaning forward she pressed one of her nipples to my lips. I gave it an awkward kiss, but she wrapped her arms around the back of my head. "Suck!" She commanded, and I gladly obeyed. The studs gave a funny metallic taste in my mouth, but it soon mixed with the smell of her sweat. She gasped as I lapped the stiff little nubs with my tongue.

Dharma had returned and she knelt between my knees, Tia's butt hovering over her head, as she undid my pants. "Oh my god, Orel, tighty-whities?" She laughed. "Tia, what did you do?" Tia was floating as I sucked on her nipples. I opened wide and sucked, pulling almost her entire breast into my mouth, one at a time. She squeaked and moaned with the sensation.

Below, Dharma pulled my cock free. "Tia, he's bigger than you!" Tia either didn't hear, or was lost feeling my sucking, and I simply didn't understand. 'Bigger than her what?' All thoughts vanished from my mind as I felt Dharma's warm, wet, soft, wonderful mouth envelope my cock. I could never have imagined such a feeling existing before this!

Tia pulled her breasts free of my mouth. As she moved back I admired them. They glistened beautifully in the dim light filtering through the window, covered in my saliva. They were wonderfully conical, tipped with those amazing adorned nipples. Tia flopped down against the opposite arm. "Suck me, Isaac. Please suck me." She lifted her black skirt and slipped off her pink mesh panties, allowing her cock to drop free.

My mind was snapped from its beer and testosterone-fueled daze. I had never seen a woman naked in my life, never seen a vagina, but I had heard of them. Tia had a cock, much like mine. Bright pink like mine, uncut like mine, shaved completely bare like... well, sort of like mine after my amateur bushwhack. "Please suck me Isaac. I'm so hard." She mewled beneath me.

I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. She gasped as soon as I touched her. I had no concept of a blowjob, but I did have a cock, and so I did what it seemed would feel nice, and what Dharma was doing to me. I lapped my tongue under the head, I made suction like I had on her breasts, rearing up onto my right elbow I freed my left hand to stroke her tight ballsack. Tia moaned and gasped all the while, alternating between encouragement and desperate begging.

I heard Dharma's voice below us as she pulled my own cock free of the wonderful wet home it had found. "Tia, flip over, I'm really horny too!" Tia sat up, pushing my head back off her cock. She pushed me backwards until I was laying on my back, my legs draped over one of the loveseat arms, staring up at her smiling face and wondrous pale, pointy breasts.

"I'll be careful not to gag you, sweet Isaac." Tia wiggled herself around. Kneeling over my face she arched her back, laying her breasts on my stomach, drawing my cock into her mouth. I gasped as she swallowed me. Her cock was bobbing in my face as she swayed her hips, sucking me more aggressively than Dharma had. After a moment she popped her mouth back off of my cock. "C'mon Isaac, you hafta suck me too!"

Duh! I was in blowjob land, far from being a considerate lover. "Sorry." I mumbled, taking her swinging cock back into my mouth. She didn't seem to mind too much, she happily went back to sucking me. We both moaned together into each other's cocks. As I lay there I began to think how wrong what little I knew about sex was. This was sex, without a doubt. Tia and I were fucking. But it was nothing like what people had told me sex was like.

As I sucked Tia I could see Dharma climb onto the seat above my head. She had stripped completely nude. She had a cock too. It swung free as she stroked it, rubbing something shiny all over it. Crawling forward she looked straight down at me, giving me a wink and her cripplingly beautiful smile. She slid the tip of her cock along Tia's crack before settling over her puckered pink asshole and pressing in. Buttfucking! Dharma was buttfucking Tia! I had a perfect view of her cock stretching poor Tia's pink hole. Tia made all sorts of squeaks into my cock, but she sucked faster and harder than she ever had, Dharma's thrusting seemingly driving Tia onto my own cock. With each stroke I could feel Tia's cock twitch in my mouth. I felt her suddenly stop stroking me, and felt the vibration as she screamed into my cock. Dharma moaned above me and Tia's cock twitched rapidly before flooding my mouth with her salty sperm.

I came up coughing for breath. Dharma was laughing at me, her own cock suddenly yanked free from Tia's bottom. "Easy there, Isaac." Dharma patted my back and helped me sit up.

Poor Tia lay beside me, trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. "I'm sorry Isaac, I tried not to gag you."

"You didn't." I consoled her. "I just wasn't expecting it."

As we held each other on the loveseat we heard the yell from downstairs. "COPS!"

"Oh shit!" Tia screamed. "Where's Rose? We gotta get out of here!"

"Fuck, I don't know." Dharma was madly scrambling back into her clothes.

They both looked at me. "Please tell me you drove, Isaac." Dharma practically pleaded.

"Yeah." I gasped, trying to shove my still-rigid member into my jeans.

"Oh thank god, Isaac!" Tia gasped. The girls stuffed their heels into Dharma's purse, along with our assorted underwear. I gave Tia my jacket and she pulled her skirt down.

"PIGS!" Came the yell from the hallway. Dharma opened the door but the hall and stairs were packed with partygoers trying to make their own escape.

"The window!" I yelled. I helped Tia and Dharma out onto the roof, then handed the purse through and jumped out. Laying on my stomach on the roof I lowered first Tia and then Dharma down to the porch below, then slid down the column and dropped into the bushes. Racing through the yard we got to my truck just in time to see the first cop car roaring up the street. Starting it up and slamming it in gear I dumped the clutch. We pealed out dodging the cop and flew down the street.

"Oh my god!" Dharma gasped. "Shit that was close!"

After a mile or so I pulled off the road and killed the lights, just trying to catch my breath. The girls sat next to me gasping as well.

"Holy shit, Isaac, you saved us." Tia whispered.

"Yeah Isaac, goddamn. I don't know if I can ever tease you again after that." Dharma leaned against the passenger door.

I smiled across at her. "I'm sure you'll figure out a way." She rolled her eyes back at me.

"I uhh... I guess I could try to sneak you guys into my dorm." I offered.

Tia and Dharma looked at each other. "Should we bring him?" Dharma asked.

Tia nodded quickly. "He hasn't cum yet." She said, stroking my cock through my jeans. "Neither have you, Dar. We gotta finish up. Plus, he's a sweetie, and he saved us."

Dharma smiled. "Okay, okay." She looked across the tiny cab at me. "We have an apartment, Isaac. It's normally no unvetted boys allowed, but..."

"He's okay, Dar!" Tia protested.

"He sucked you one time, Tia!" Dharma laughed. "Okay, fine. Let's go, before more cops show up."

They gave me directions as I drove. Tia sat between us, her cute pink, grass-stained little feet on either side of my stick shift. She spent the remainder of the drive with her left hand in my lap and her right in Dharma's stroking our cocks eagerly through our pants. Dharma directed me to the lot of a fairly nice apartment building in town. The girls redonned their shoes for the trek through the parking lot and up the concrete stairs. Dharma unlocked the door and we raced to their bedroom, shedding clothes as we went.

Tia hopped into the center of their bed and popped up on all fours. "Pound me again guys!" She squeaked eagerly. "Fill me up from both ends!"

Dharma rolled her eyes at her friend. "You forgetting about your little boyfriend already, Tia? Plus I'm still hard as a rock too. Let us get in the middle."

Tia pouted for a moment. "You're right Dar." She smiled at me. "C'mere sweet Isaac." I stumbled to the bed and climbed on. Dharma knelt in front of me, arching her back and raising her rump like a girl dog in heat.

Tia grasped my rigid cock and deftly slid her hand over it. I looked down in shock, her hand was freezing, but my cock was shiny with some of the same stuff Dharma had been using. "We need lots of lube Isaac, you're big like me." She gently guided my cock up to Dharma's crack, nestling the tip against her bung. Holy shit! She wanted *me* to buttfuck her girlfriend! Without thinking I pressed forward.

Dharma moaned loudly as my cockhead popped into her. I stopped, thinking I had hurt her but she began to beg: "Please Isaac, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh god please." I was happy to obey her, sliding firmly in. I basked in the warm slippery sensation of her bung before beginning a steady rhythmic thrust.

Tia looked at me with eager, adoring eyes. "Yes, fuck her, oh my god Isaac fuck her." She openly fiddled with her amazing nipples as she egged me on. Tia pushed me forward, and Dharma dropped her chest to the mattress, pressing her soft breasts into the sheets. I fell forward over her, supporting myself with my hands on the mattress. She squeaked softly as I fucked her, reaching down to stroke her own cock.

I gasped as I felt something warm in my own crack. It was Tia tonguing me! Licking my asshole as I fucked. "Holy shit, Tia." I moaned. Thank god I had taken Mike's advice!

Tia's tongue felt amazing, but soon I felt the sharpness of her nail. She smiled at me as I looked back in shock. "Too much?" She asked. I shook my head no as she slid her entire index finger inside me. Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! How could sensations like this exist? My mind was in shock, my vision blurred, I heard screaming: my own screaming. My arms gave out and I fell forward through space, landing on something soft.

As my vision and sensation returned I looked up to see Tia. "Holy shit dude." She laughed. "You came so hard you passed out!" I heard her sweet little voice echoing. "Drink." She handed me a metal water bottle.

My vision cleared as I looked around the room. Dharma was laying next to me in the middle of the bed. She looked up at me drearily. "Holy shit Orel."

"Did I squish you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she laughed, "but I'm a tough slut."

Tia flipped the covers back and slid underneath. Groggily I sat up. "I should, uh, probably go back to the dorm."

Dharma laughed, slipping under the opposite side of the comforter. "It's 3am, Orel, and you just passed out busting a nut. Just cuddle up for the night." She didn't need to ask me twice. I climbed over the top of the blankets and settled in between the two women. As I fell asleep I wondered if Mike had gotten his threesome that night, or if I was the first.

==0=0==

I awoke groggy and confused. I was nude, in a strange room, spooning a stranger. Slowly my mind untangled and I realized that I knew this stranger. This beautiful stranger pressing her sweet little asscheeks into me as we spooned. The events of last night came flooding back. I looked over but Dharma was nowhere to be found. Tia began to awaken, wiggling against me. She moaned, then squeaked as my cock poked into her back. Looking over her shoulder confusion and then relief flashed across her face. "Oh, Isaac. Hi." She smiled softly. She pressed back up against me, reaching back to move my cock up against my stomach so she could spoon me.

I laid there staring at her perfect body. Lust was a sin, but at this point I didn't think there was any turning back now, I was completely screwed on the sins front. My eyes wandered over her soft little cones, her hard studded nipples, the soft bump of her tummy, the cleft down to her cock, her smooth thighs. She was amazing. "Enjoying the show, Isaac?" Her soft sleepy voice jarred me.

"I, uh, I didn't mean to stare."

She yawned, sitting up. "You can stare, Isaac. You're a sweetie, I like you."

"At least you do." I said. "I think Dharma still hates me."

"That's how she shows love." Tia giggled. "Dharma only sasses people she likes. If she stops teasing you and starts ignoring you, that's when you're fucked."

She sat for a bit in the curve of my body stretching and waking up while I worked up the nerve to ask her what had been driving me mad.

"Tia." She cocked her head down at me. "Can I ask you something, but you have to promise you won't laugh, and you especially have to promise you won't tell Dharma."

She held up her hand. "I swear, Isaac."

"Why do you have a penis?"

"I'm trans," she giggled, "duh."

I looked at her, ashamed of myself. "Promise promise you won't tell Dharma?" She made a zipper motion across her lips.

I looked down into her lap, embarrassed to ask. "I don't know what 'trans' means." I mumbled. She gasped, covering her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"You promised not to laugh." I stared into the mattress, wishing I had kept my mouth shut.

"No, no, no, please Isaac, I'm sorry." She tried to stifle her giggle. "You didn't learn much from that little Christian school did you?" I shook my head no.

"Trans just means across. But for a person it means someone who had to change genders. I was raised a little boy, but I knew I was a girl so I switched."

I looked back up at her, thinking back to the discussion Mike and I had in the shower two days ago. Being who you want and doing what you want were completely foreign to me. The idea that Tia could just be who she wanted seemed as incredible as everything else I had seen over the past couple of weeks, but here she was, sitting naked in my arms, with my cum smeared on her, a real-life woman.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "That was a dumb question. Forget about it."

She tousled my hair. "I just..." She trailed off. "No one ever asked me that before."

We sat together for a moment until Dharma appeared in the doorway, wearing a big fuzzy white bathrobe. "You lived, Orel!" She laughed. "A prostate nut didn't kill you after all."

I didn't know what a prostate nut was, and I didn't want to embarrass myself if front of wonderful Tia any more than I already had.

"Isaac," Dharma continued, sitting on the bed, sipping the coffee she'd just made. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Were you a virgin? Before last night I mean?"

I stared down. Should I just lie to her? "It's okay if you were." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Holy crap, Tia!" Dharma giggled. "We got a cherry!" They fist-bumped in front of me. Dharma gasped. "You got a butt cherry, Tia!"

Tia shook her head. "No I didn't. I just fingered him and he..." She started giggling. "He died."

Dharma smiled down into her coffee at Tia's giggling fit. "Losing your cherry in a wild trans threesome is a pretty hot way to do it though, Orel."

"I guess I don't have any frame of reference." I said, still totally embarrassed.

"No one does." Dharma said softly. "That's why it's a first time."

Dharma stared down into her coffee as the three of us sat together. "You two little lovebirds get out of my bed now, okay?"

Tia took me into the shower and we scrubbed each other off under the hot water. I got hard as a rock again watching the suds cascade down her amazing curves. She smiled, leaning in to kiss me. "Spread your legs Isaac." With my legs apart and her on her tippy-toes our cocks were almost at the same height. She grabbed both of our members with a wet soapy hand and began to press them together. It felt so good, I was in heaven. She worked our cocks together, her glans against my shaft and mine against hers, pumping until we both shot what little cum we had left after last night.

She gave me a spare bathrobe, it didn't close and barely came past the tip of my dick, but it felt nice. Walking out into the living room the light streamed through the massive window on the balcony. The walls were covered in all sorts of artwork, signs, and flags. There was a massive rainbow flag and another pale blue, pink, and white flag. The furniture was all old college town stuff, but it was clean and everything was tidy, unlike the living situation I had become accustomed to over the past few weeks with Mike.

"How can you guys afford to live off-campus" I asked.

Tia giggled. "Should we tell him?"

Dharma laughed. "We're pornstars." I looked at them, confused. "...sort of. We cam, and also wait tables weekends." Dharma laughed. "But the cam money is nice."

Dharma made vegan pancakes with peanut butter. They were amazing. I had seen vegan food in the cafeteria, but had never tried it until now. Tia took my phone and added her number, with a little heart next to it. She pecked me on the cheek goodbye, which seemed odd considering what she'd done to me with her mouth over the past twelve hours.

==0=0==

Back at the dorm Mike was laying on his bed playing NBA 2K. "Fucking hell bro, you're alive! I thought you got snagged by the pigs, man!"

"Nah, I made it out okay."

"How, man? All the fucking cars got towed!"

"I uh, jumped out a window."

"Ha! Fucking absolute mothafukin' legend!" Mike jumped up to slap me on the back. "Where did you go though?"

"I went to a, uh, chicks place." I knew it was probably a mistake to tell him, but I wasn't *not* proud of what I had done.

"Wait, those two chicks Ricky said he saw you with?"

"Yeah."

"Waitwaitwait, man, *both* of the two chicks Ricky saw you with?" Mike sat up again, tossing the controller aside.

"Uhh, yeah. I guess."

"You *guess?!*" He jumped off his bed to face me. "Isaac--Tha Fucking Pornstar--did you--or did you not--fuck both those chicks last night?"

I smiled. "Yeah man, I did."

"No fucking way, bro! No fucking *way!* What a fucking legend man. Goddamnit!" He laughed. "Wait wait, though, Ricky said that brunette chick, with the short hair..."

"Dharma."

"Yeah yeah, Dharma. Man, Ricky said she's got a cock. Tits and a cock."

I froze. What would Mike think. But then, did I fucking care what Mike thought? I'd been having a threesome while Mike was walking home in the dark. "Yeah, yeah Mike, she's got a cock."

"So you... you... what, fucked her in the ass?"

"Well, yeah."

Mike collapsed back onto his bed. "Fuck man. I was all ready to brag that Cindy had let me put it up her ass while we were down in the basement before the fucking pigs showed up, and here's this motherfucker come strolling through the door: Got anal! Got the fucking threesome! Got a fucking shower the next morning! Got breakfast! Wait, did she... did they both make you breakfast?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Fuuuuuck." Mike flopped over onto his pillow. "The mother fuckin' pornstar."

==0=0==

The next night I got a text with just a smiley face from Tia's number, the number with the little heart. Nervously I tapped out a single heart in reply. After an agonizing couple of minutes there was a reply: three hearts. I called her; straight to voicemail. "Camming" came the text, a minute later. Then a single link. Glancing over at Mike's bed I pulled my covers over the phone and tapped the link. There she was! And Dharma! Or at least their asses. Both were facing away from the cam, squatting over glistening dildos bigger than my cock, impaling themselves! Holy fucking shit! I stroked furiously watching the show. I shot once, twice, three, then four times watching. After that my dick was too sore and limp to continue, but I kept watching, amazed at what I was seeing.

After the show my phone rang. "Hey!" Even her voice was beautiful.

"Hey." I said softly, trying not to wake Mike.