Isaac's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you watch?"

"Yeah." I whispered breathlessly. "Holy shit Tia!"

She giggled. "Did you cum?"

"Fuck, I shot like four times!" Living with Mike had untapped my long-abandoned archive of curses. I had been swearing like a sailor.

"I was thinking about you, Isaac. Thinking about your big smooth nice chest, and your cute tiny pink nipples, and your blonde hair that you should really let grow out, and your cutie abs, and the way your stomach muscles point right at your pretty penis."

I could have listened to her voice forever.

"Have you been thinking about me?" She asked.

"Only every minute, Tia!"

She giggled again. "Come over tomorrow night after class. Dharma has a thing so we'll have the place to ourselves."

Monday night couldn't come soon enough. I was in a dream all through class Monday, all through practice Monday night. I bought flowers. I didn't know why, it just seemed like the right idea. I tapped on her door Monday night at 8. She answered the door in a silk robe. It was cute. We had jackfruit tacos. I was floating. She pulled my shirt off and sat on my lap. I pulled her robe open and kissed her breasts. We didn't even make it to the bedroom, we just 69ed right there on the living room floor, sucking one cumshot after the next out of each other, until Dharma came home and shooed us into Tia's room.

The next time I saw her was Thursday. I came over after dinner. We laid on her big bed and talked for what seemed like hours. We didn't even fuck that night, we just fell asleep in each other's arms.

Friday night was another cam night. She told me she would be sore afterwards, but I told her we could just talk again and she flashed me the biggest beaming smile. She was cuddled up in her bed in her bathrobe when I arrived. I stripped and slid next to her, just gently holding her. She giggled and told me she had a present for me.

"Here!" She smiled, holding out a black drawstring pouch in her palm.

"What is it?" I took it from her, poking inside the bag. It was heavier than it looked, and hard.

"It's a plug." I slid it out. It was shiny stainless steel, a pointed ace-looking thing. I had never seen such a device. "It's for your butt, silly." She smiled, seeing my perplexed look. "I want to fuck you Isaac. Is that okay?" She blushed. "I probably should have asked you first."

I stammered. "You want to, fuck me, like, in my butt?"

She nodded eagerly. "Is that okay, Isaac? I want to feel you. Feel you like you feel me."

I didn't answer her, I just mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked first." She was crestfallen.

"I just, I..." I stammered. "Your finger is the only thing that's ever been up there."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sorry, I don't know if that's not normal."

"S'pose it depends on the guy." She laughed. "Want to try it? I'll help you!" She said eagerly. I nodded. "Oh good! So many guys are afraid to let their girlfriend fuck them, but you're so sweet and sensitive and nice and you came so hard when I tickled your prostate, I know you'll love it. Now, the most important thing is to use enough lube, and to warm it up in your hand first."

I knelt on all fours and let her work. Thank fuck I'd been following Mike's advice for the past few weeks. When that dude was right, he was right. She held the plug in her fist until it was up to body temp, then lubed it and poked it against my hole. I gasped at the sensation. It was a powerful sensation, like I had felt the first night with her. It was sexual, but completely different from the sensation I got stroking or fucking with my cock. And it hurt. It really hurt. She worked it slowly and patiently though, stretching my ring. I was glad to have her help. I gasped again as it popped all the way in, holding itself in place.

"How long should I leave it in?"

"As long as you'd like, Isaac." She smiled. "I was hoping you'd leave it in and cuddle with me again tonight."

I smiled back at her. "Sure. I'd like that."

The next few weeks flew by. I saw Tia almost every day. She kept plugging me, kept tonguing me, kept working on stretching me. She upgraded my plug after the first few days. Bigger, but still not as big as her cock. We fucked almost every night. We stopped hiding from Dharma, I came over while she was there and she even joined us again on a couple nights. The first time she joined I just watched them together. Dharma put Tia on her back on the bed and fucked her ass missionary as she held Tia's ankles. Watching Dharma's nice brown cock sliding in and out of my girlfriend was amazing, I just sat stroking, watching as they kissed and nuzzled and fucked. One of my favorites was all three of us on Dharma's big bed. She sucked me, I sucked Tia, Tia sucked her. A nice big happy circle.

For our third Monday night together Tia asked me to leave my plug in all day for her. I wiggled through class, ditching it for basketball practice, but reinserting it afterwards to head to the dorm and then to her and Dharma's place. She smiled at me all during dinner, savoring my obvious animation. After we ate we raced to her bedroom and she slowly, tenderly withdrew it. It came free with a gentle pop. She placed her hard cock at my backdoor. Leaning forward she asked "Are you ready, sweet Isaac?" I nodded. I moaned loudly as she entered me. He cock was big, really big. Knowing our cocks were the same size made me appreciate how well she took mine. What a lady. She fucked me firmly but lovingly, stroking me and cooing as she went. It felt nice. She reached beneath me and stroked my cock. I shot twice onto the towel she'd laid down on the bed before she finally flooded my asshole with her seed.

After a month we decided to talk to Dharma about me moving into their apartment. Tia plead our case. "He can help out, he can fuck, and he could be a stunt cock!" She begged. "Please Dharma, can we keep him, please?" Dharma broke down laughing at Tia's nonsense.

"You really gonna fuck on cam, Orel?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. But eventually she relented.

==0=0==

The Ranger had suffered a severe but not mortal wound, so my big move-in was delayed, and I was walking to class again. I caught Tia after class and we walked together. She was wearing a white sweater and skintight high-waisted faded blue jeans, with white Puma's. It was a really cute outfit. If I looked hard I could almost make out her cock. She kept running in front of me, swaying her hips and ass side to side, teasing me. She kept looking back with a smirk, knowing what she was doing, seeing the effects in the front of my jeans.

"What's wrong?" She asked as we sat on our usual bench in the park across from her apartment building.

"Nothing." I lied. How could she read me so well?

"Something's bugging you, Isaac, I can see it."

I knew I had to bare my soul to her. "Tia, are you a Christian?"

She looked over at me. I don't think she expected that question. "Are you, Isaac?" She asked, softly.

"I don't know." I admitted. "I've been sinning so much."

"How have you been sinning Isaac?"

I choked a bit, shocked at her question. "Everything? All the sodomy, premarital sex, the, the porn, and now living together..."

She cut me off. "Sex isn't a sin, Isaac. Being yourself isn't a sin. Loving, caring, and happiness aren't sins. I still believe in Jesus. I still know he died for me. But he didn't die for me to be miserable. He didn't die for me to hate who I am or to be afraid. God didn't make me a woman just to leave me stuck in a man's body."

Her words cut through me like a knife. My entire life I had been taught that misery was a virtue, and pleasure a vice. "For the first time in my life I've been free to make my own choices, and I tried to make people happier. Make myself happier, make you happier..." I trailed off into a mumble.

"Do you think a loving god is angry at you for being happy? For making me happy?"

I sighed deeply. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes. "I don't know, Tia."

"I do, Isaac." She said calmly. "I know."

I slumped on the bench. How could she be so sure of her faith? How could she be such a stronger Christian than I?

"Do you want to stop sinning then?" She asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

She sat up abruptly. "So you're going back to the hater church then?"

"No, I just..."

She grabbed my thigh and squeezed. "I know what it's like to lose people because you made things better. I lost whole swaths of my family when I transitioned, Isaac. But the ones who were left loved me more than ever, and I finally loved myself. You're right, you're gonna lose people when you fall in love with a trans woman, but you're going to gain people who love you, Isaac. People like me, like Dharma." I could see the tears running down her cheeks as she spoke.

"Do you love me, Isaac?"

"Yes." I said, my head shooting up.

"Do you know God loves you, Isaac?"

"I, I don't know."

"I know God loves me, Isaac. He made me. I know he loves you. You just need to believe it. I love you, Isaac. You need to decide what you want to do. If you want to believe that love is some sort of sin, or if you want to believe that love is God's gift to us."

She stood and walked towards her building, I followed behind her silently. She'd stopped swaying her hips; stopped teasing me. She really did want this to be my decision.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs contemplating. In an ironic way my Father had been right. I had met a good Christian woman. We had talked about our faith and that talk had deepened both my faith and my love for her. I could hardly imagine his rage at the-- technicalities of it, but he had ultimately been right. I knew I was in love with her. Knew I wanted to stay with her. Knew that meant I couldn't go home again. But, with what I had seen of the world out there, I knew I could never go home no matter what. I knew my decision was made. "Tia!" I yelled, bounding up the stairs after her.

==0=0==

The first video we made together I fucked her ass in a nelson position facing the camera as she squeaked and squealed and put on a big show spraying cum everywhere. The video caption was "BWC Punishes Little Blonde Tranny in Full Nelson - Massive Cumshot"

Mike's prediction had come true. I was a motherfucking pornstar... sort of.

The end