Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back down after my shower at just past 7:30. I walked into the Kitchen, and greeting our guests with a smile. Getting a glass of water before I stand looking around. The Richards had already sat around the table. Not surprising, it was always the hub of the house. Looking around seeing my Mother, and Father talking happily to Isabel's parents.

Then I look at Isabel, once again she doesn't look happy. She was looking very uncomfortable next to Bradly who was spread out on the bench again. Isabel was scrunched up at the end facing away, and trying her best to ignore him.

She looked at me with some please help me eyes. I was just thinking how to rescue her when the doorbell rings.

Turning back to Isabel and say, "would you like to give me a hand?"

Isabel gets straight up, happy to move away from Bradly.

We walk down the hallway head toward the front door. Isabel taps me on my shoulder.

"Thanks!"

I smiled back at her, and say, "no problem."

We came back in with a pile of pizzas as well as sides, dips and drinks.

Sarah and Zac came running in excitedly.

I scoop Sarah up and ask "want to sit with me squirt?"

She squirms and laughs while eyeing the food. Again I see Isabel looking at me not wanting to sit down yet.

I walk over to Isabel with Sarah still wiggling, and say "excuse me Isabel."

Isabel looks at me, and realizes what I am doing. Shuffling past her our eyes meet momentarily, and Isabel smiles. I sit Sarah and I down between Isabel, and Bradly making Bradly scoot right up.

Bradly hits me on my arm and angrily whispering "what do you think you're doing?"

"Sitting down to eat pizza."

Bradly still angry hisses under his breath saying "yeah, but why there?"

"This is where I always sit Bradly."

Bradly couldn't argue with that. I had always sat there, and he had no comeback.

The two families set about demolishing the pile of food in front of them.

After a while I turn to Isabel and say, "I hope you know CPR."

Isabel is caught a little off guard, "why?"

With a broadening grin I finish the corny chat up line.

"Because you take my breath away."

We both crease up, everyone else in the room looks over wondering what is so funny. I glance across the table at Mrs Richards. She is looking at me, and then her daughter with an amazed look. Mrs Richards noticed her daughter was not only more relaxed, and smiling, but her whole body language was towards me.

She saw me looking back at her. She nodded her approval, and then smiled. I could see she was happy that Isabel had made a friend, and was more settled.

With the food gone my Mother had started to clear the boxes. Leaning back, and stretching, I look toward Isabel. Isabel was looking at her watch, and breathed out quite loudly through her nose.

"Is there somewhere else you have to be?"

Isabel turns to me looking a little awkward.

"It's ok, I am going miss something on TV. Dad hasn't got any of the Wi-Fi, or TV set up yet."

Blurting out without thinking, "do you want to watch it on my TV in my room?"

Suddenly feeling that I had been a bit forward, but before I could say anything else.

Isabel eyes open wide, she smiles, and says.

"Really? That would be great."

I look into her eyes, and say with a wicked grin "grab your coat then you've pulled".

Isabel playfully hits me,"enough with the chat up lines".

I pretend it hurt, then smile, and signal for her to get up. Once up I glance at Bradly who is look less than pleased, and a little confused.

Turning to Isabel I ask "do we have time for a quick tour of the house?"

"I wanted to show her around the house," Bradly snaps.

Looking at Bradly I shrug saying, "then you should've said so first."

I'm a bit surprised by the fact I didn't just let Bradly steam roller me.

Looking at Isabel she smiles at me, and nods her head. I proceed to give her the grand tour.

I started with the level we were on, and then down one level to see the gym. Then upstairs to the bedrooms, and finally up the last flight of stairs to my room.

Isabel walks in and looks around. I have the attic room and it's massive.

I will try to describe my room. It runs the whole length of the house. The stairs sort of spiral up the centre, but against the back wall. To the left of the stairs is my large double bed. Further past the bed is a wardrobe, some draws, and above the draws is a window.

A massive TV is on the wall opposite the stairs, and to the right is like a corner sofa, and a computer desk is against the back wall behind the stair rail.

Behind the corner sofa was the double doors to the balcony. The TV is placed perfectly, so it can be viewed from the bed, or the sofa. It is a large 60-inch TV. My dad is one of these people that needs to have the latest gadget. The result is that each bedroom has one of the replaced TVs. Dotted around on whatever side can take it, are models or constructions I made at college.

Isabel says "I love your room."

I pull the TV around so it is facing the sofa more and grab the remote.

I turn the TV on and reply with a smile "thanks, I love it up here, so what are we going to watch?"

"Humans, it's on 4" Isabel tells me.

I shrug "that's a new one on me."

"It's the start of the second season. I've been waiting impatiently."

I flick Channel 4 on, and sit down on my favorite part of my sofa.

Isabel sits down next to me. The adverts are on before Humans starts, so I take advantage to ask a couple of questions.

"Why did your mother seem amazed at us laughing together?"

"It must be the first time she has seen me comfortable like that with a male. I think she thinks I'm gay or something."

"Oh, and are you?"

"Ha, ask a personal question why not."

"Sorry."

"Ahhhhh, I'm only teasing, and no I'm not gay. Well I don't think I am."

"What do you mean, you don't think so?"

"Well, I haven't really been close enough to someone to know. I'm not really a people person. Well you've seen what I'm like with your brother!"

"Do I have to apologize again? He's so stupid, and doesn't take a hint."

"He isn't the brightest spark."

"I know, he thinks Homoerectus is a gay mans morning glory."

Isabel didn't really know what to say to that, but humans had started on the TV. This gave us both a get out of jail card.

I couldn't get into the storyline easily, and Isabel had to explain the basic plot. Apparently it was about some robots that developed differently. Occasionally I glance at Isabel.

Having the perfect view of Isabel's profile, I could see her without her seeing me look. The TV seems to give her a certain glow, but still no real luck with her boobs. She must be wearing some sort of sports bra. God, why am I so fascinated with her boobs?

Humans finished, and with the credits rolling I say, "I think I need to watch that from the beginning. It was good, I like things to do with AI and robots".

Isabel smiles and says "we could binge-watch it tomorrow on Netflix, if you have it".

"We can do that later in the day, if you want. My parents won't be best pleased if I sit in on a beautiful day. Also, I will need to fit in my training."

"Yeah, my parents are a bit like that. What are you training for?"

"Kendo!"

"What?"

"I do Kendo training."

"Is that the one with sticks?"

"Yeah, something like that."

Isabel gets up and makes her way to the stairs. She looks back at me waiting for me to move. I switch the TV off, and stand up walking towards her.

"What's a morning glory?"

I look at Isabel with wide eyes, mouth open, and going totally red.

"Ah, um, itsssssss." I take a deep breath.

"It's when men wake up in the morning with an erection."

"You mean that's a real thing?"

"Well yeah!"

Isabel is now the one who looks shocked. Then she turns, and heads downstairs. All of a sudden she burst out laughing.

"What?"

"I just got your homoerectus joke."

We make our way down to the kitchen laughing. Mr and Mrs Richards with Zak are about ready to leave. They get up thanking the Stokes for their hospitality, and walk towards the door.

Isabel walks over to me. "Thanks for your help, and letting me watch my program."

I smile and reply "No problem Isabel, any time".

I feel my heart leap when I get my smile returned. The Richards leave and I make my way back upstairs. I bump into Bradly on the first landing, he looks at me not at all happy, and says forcefully.

"Hands of Isabel virgin."

Normally I would back down, but something stopped me.

I looked him in the eye and say "No, dick breath. Isabel doesn't like you, so step away."

Bradly pushes me up against the wall.

"She would if you let her be."

Again I would normally just cave. Although I was confident that I could beat him, even though he is twice the size as me. My Kendo teachers always drummed into us that it was always a last resort, and in self deffence. I was a shy person, but always confident in myself, and in control.

At that moment Mum came up the stairs and Bradly backed away. I shock my head, and walked up the boxed stairway to my room. Closing, the door behind me.

Sunday morning is my day for a lay in. I wake up listening to the TV. I didn't remember leaving it on, then hearing someone clear their throat. Opening one eye, and right next to me on my bed are a pair of legs. Lifting my head to get a better look at their owner. Staring down at me is Isabel.

"Hey," I croaked out.

"Hey back," came the reply.

Sinking back down in my bed, and trying to gather my thoughts. Not being the best when just woken up.

"You have beautiful legs, when do they open" I say.

All of a sudden a pillow comes down heavy on my head.

I just burst out laughing, "ok, ok, no more chat up lines."

"They're starting to not be funny."

"They're not funny in the first place"

"Especially when you're on the receiving end."

"Not had that problem, so what's up, and what time is it?" changing the subject quickly.

"Nothing is up, and just past nine".

"How long have you been sat there?"

Isabel smiles down and says, "Long enough to know you don't snore."

"So is there a reason you have woken me on a Sunday morning? Trying to see my morning glory or something?"

"No!" Isabel says very quicky, then continues.

" Well the truth is my phone has no data plan left this month, we have no Wi-Fi at home, and I got board."

I was fully awake now. I reach over Isabel's legs using them as a pillow, opened the bedside draw, and pulling a card out. Feeling pleased that I have my bed shorts and a t-shirt on. I couldn't help but feel the warmth, and softness of Isabel's legs through her jeans.

I hand the card to Isabel. "Here, Wi-Fi".

Isabel takes the card. She starts tapping her phone, and her phone then suddenly springs to life. The noise and vibration seems to last for ages.

"Thank you," Isabel says in a happy singy voice.

Isabel sits there tapping on her phone a while.

"Can I have your phone?"

I look at her confused, "It's right next to you. Can you put the card back as well please?"

Isabel smiles, "Great, I'm exchanging numbers with you"

I smile and say, "Fill your boots."

Isabel has my phone now, and dials her number in. She waits for her phone to ring. Then saves my number in her phone, and sets to work saving her number in my phone.

I look up "happy now?"

Isabel smiles at her phone and then sees me looking at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Then I tap her leg.

"Do you mind going to sit on the sofa, so I can get up"

Isabel looks down a little confused and then gasps "Sorry, yeah" and heads towards to the sofa, with me watching her wiggle as she walks away. God I'm a perve!

Getting out of bed with a swift move away from Isabel. I cock my leg over the side of the bed, slip some jeans on. Grabbing my phone I plonk himself down next to Isabel.

We sit there both staring at our phones for a while. After about 10 minutes Isabel has caught up with her messages and email. I get up, and opening my curtains. The sun pours through as I open the double doors to the balcony, and walk out breathing in the morning air.

Isabel follows me out "Wow, it's so quiet!"

Leaning against the rail I say, "Yeah, sometimes too quiet."

Isabel asks "How come you have this room and not Bradly?"

I turn to face Isabel. "When Sarah was born I suggested that I move up here to my parents. Back then it was just an attic space, and full of junk. My parents offered it to Bradly first, but he said no. I spent many evenings, weekends and holidays with help from dad to make it like this. My gran then downsized, and she let me have the sofa and bed. Once it looked like this Bradly tried nicking it off me, but dad told him he was too late, and due to the fact I had worked so hard to make it like this."

"Wow, you did this?"

"Well Dad showed me what to do. He watched me to make sure I didn't hurt myself, and he did all the electrics and any structural parts."

"I'm impressed. So what do you do on this balcony? It's not massive to do much on."

"Other than Romeo and Juliet productions? Seriously though I like to read out here, it's great. I close this door, I pad it out with the sofa cushions, and I put a blanket over the rail for shade on a sunny day like today."

"Ok, show me." Isabel says with a grin.

We spent the next 20 minutes putting a blanket over the rail, and placing the sofa cushions on the floor and up around the rail to make a comfortable seating area. It all seemed to be made too fit.

We stand next to each other looking at our handy.

Then Isabel looks out and says."It is beautiful up here."

Isabel yawns and put's her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night. It's really dark at night here being in a new place I felt really uncomfortable. In the end had to put my light on, after that I couldn't sleep."

"You will get used to that. If not get a night light or something."

There's a silent and calm between us. Just letting the morning warmth wash over us.

Isabel looks toward her house, and then ducks down behind the blanketed rail.

"What's up with you?"

Then I see my brother walking up to her back door and knocking.

I look down toward Isabel shaking my head with the biggest smile. We hear Bradly ask Mrs Richards if Isabel is in and her answer. I see Bradly turn from the back door looking disappointed, and heading back home. I then duck down out of sight sitting down next to Isabel.

We hear Bradley come into the house and say something to my mother, and then the heavy footsteps of Bradly coming up the stairs. I look into Isabel's eyes and puts my finger to my lips signalling her to be quiet.

"James? James!"

I kneel up and peer around the closed half of the balcony door. I see Bradly at the top my stairs.

"What do you want?"

I'm still a bit pissed about last night. So I sit back on the cushion facing Isabel who is hidden behind the door.

"Have you seen Isabel?"

I am looking into her eyes and slightly distracted.

Bradly shouts "JAMES, have you seen Isabel?"

I shake may head, "Uh, I can't say that I have. Why?"

"Because..., oh whatever"

I smile, still looking into her beautiful eyes, and finish his answer for him.

"Because she has the most beautiful silky long hair?"

My eyes follow my words.

"Or is it those beautiful green eyes that just pull you in, or maybe because of her flawless skin, or possibly that cute nose, definitely her full kissable lips."

"Ah no, she is gorgeous, but has the most perfect looking tits I've ever seen." Bradly laughs.

I frown slightly, it occurs to me that I hadn't really had a good clear look at her yet. Sure I got little looks, nothing much, and besides I didn't want her to think I was a perv.

My eyes start to drift down. Before I got very far a hand delicately touches my chin, and my eyes returns to Isabel's eyes.

"Are you sure you've not seen her?" Bradley says breaking me out of her spell.

I close my eyes "I saw her last night, but not now."

We hear Bradley stomp back down the wooden stairs. My eyes are still closed, and I smile at the sound of a retreating Bradly. Then I feel something warm and soft touch my lips. Feeling a wonderful warm feeling spread throughout my body, and at that moment time seemed to slow. The sounds of the day disappeared like someone had put a glass over the both of us.

It was the first time I had been kissed like that. I came back to earth with an intake of breath. I put my hand up to my lips, and opened my eyes at the same time. Isabel was staring at me with wide eyes and her fingers touching her lips. We both laugh awkwardly, trying to keep quiet so Bradly won't hear.

"Isabel, do you have a bike?"

"No, not since I was 14"

"That's ok, we should have one in the shed. Want to go for a ride?"

"What about Bradly?"

"I will get some breakfast, and check the coast is clear".

Isabel nods her approval, and we put our plan in motion.

Bradly had gone down to the cellar to work out, so this turned out a lot simpler than I thought. 20 minutes later, and telling Mr Richards where we are going. We are on two mountain bikes pedaling away from the houses. Isabel was a little shaky to start with, but soon got more confident.

"Where are we going?"

"Just a place I know."

"Oh, that sounds ominously vague."

This makes me laugh.

"Ominously vague?"

"Yeah, a girl's got to protect herself."

"I get the feeling you are more than capable of doing that, besides your safe with me."

Isabel says to herself "yeah I know," but tells me "I'm watching you."

I just laugh, pretending I didn't hear the first part.

We get onto the back roads around Georgeham. It is a beautiful sunny day, after about half an hour of pedaling we reach a wooded hill. I jump off my bike and start walking up a footpath. I turn to wait for Isabel.

"Where are you taking me?" Isabel calls out.

Waiting for her a catch up I say, "Best to walk now, it's just up here at the top of this hill."

After another 10 minute of climbing, the wooded hill opened out onto a field. We lean our bikes against a hedge, and walk over and sit down on a fallen tree trunk.

Isabel looks out at the view.

"Oh wow, you can see forever."

It is a great view, one that I had shared with Sam many times. From the tree stump you can see right down the river Taw. Our view looks over Braunton and Barnstaple.

"If you look there you can see the river, if you follow it right it goes out to the sea," I point out.

"That is so beautiful. How far is the sea from here?"

"Not that far, but the nearest beach must be around 2 miles away. We can cycle there one day next week for a day on the beach if you like" I say back.

Isabel smiles, "are you asking me out?"

I stutter and turn red, I hadn't thought of it that way, after the kiss I am feeling a bit more confident.

"Would you want to think of it that way?"

I can see Isabel is taken aback. She hadn't really considered her words either.

"James, can we talk?"

"Ok, let's play a game of truth." I say.

Isabel looks at me puzzled.

"It's like truth or dare, but without the dare. You can ask any question you like. One that you would normally be to embarrassing to ask. You have to always be totally honest. Anything said is just between us. One last thing. Anything said can not be held against the person at a later date."

Isabel sits there processing what was said, and agrees. She looks a little uncomfortable. I don't think she had been so open to anyone in her life. So, to reassure her I add.

"This will be a good way to get to talk, and get to know each other better. I will start!"

I spent a moment to think, and start with a simple question.